PDA

View Full Version : Looting

Timmy
02-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Guys, I dunno if this have been asked or not, but how does looting works? Or rather, what is it depending on? I have lots of quests in which I just can not get one or more reward item and I am clueless why. Is it just bad luck? Or is it depending on the sort of units I use? Or is it depending on their level? And if any, how do I figure what is the requirement?

Tenhou
02-24-2016, 12:30 PM
Loot is decided when you start a map. At that time if a certain mob drops its loot or not is already decided no matter what you do during the actual map. All in all it is purely luck based.

So basically:
-You hit the start button
-The loot gets rolled for
-Now you can start placing your units
-Failure to kill a mob that the map had rolled to have loot means you lost out on it

Kamahari Akuma
02-24-2016, 12:32 PM
If you're talking about getting drops from mission quests, each unit/item that a mission can drop comes from certain units with a chance on death to drop that particular unit/item.

Timmy
02-24-2016, 01:34 PM
So it's completely irrelevant of what level my units have or what level I have? It's a pure RNG? Asking cuz I do kill all of the units on the map but I can't get some of the rewards anyway.

Tenhou
02-24-2016, 01:38 PM
Yep. The only units that are relevant are units like Cellia who gives a higher chance to get fairies and Cuterie who gives a higher chance for female affection items. But other than those two units for those types of rewards, nothing else matters.

There is currently no unit that gives you a higher chance for unit drops though.

Timmy
02-24-2016, 01:44 PM
Thank you for information. Cuz I thought I am doing something wrong there.

buttlover
02-24-2016, 01:54 PM
So it's completely irrelevant of what level my units have or what level I have? It's a pure RNG? Asking cuz I do kill all of the units on the map but I can't get some of the rewards anyway.

Can i ask what maps are you doing? your aim should be to progress towards getting your units stronger now. Ignore urgent mission unless you need a way to use up all your charisma before you level up (when you level you, your charisma refills, not stamina except certain lvl but thats something to worry later)

Clear your story mode while leveling your units, aim the get your rarer units leveled. Black > Plat > Gold > Silver > Bronze > Iron
Focus on leveling your gold units and above.

If you haven't tried, do strat lesson quest and unlock katie, a core gold soldier most people use even into lv100-200+
Then try urgent mission drills and challenge quests. The initial challenges are pretty easy and help you use your stam bar.

Extra drops are given ONCE, if you clear a map. Dont waste your silver units by combining it. Save your silvers for "class evolution".

Overall, aigis is one of the more complex and interesting games in nutaku. You won't be disappointed if you keep going.

Timmy
02-24-2016, 02:49 PM
Can i ask what maps are you doing? your aim should be to progress towards getting your units stronger now. Ignore urgent mission unless you need a way to use up all your charisma before you level up (when you level you, your charisma refills, not stamina except certain lvl but thats something to worry later)

Clear your story mode while leveling your units, aim the get your rarer units leveled. Black > Plat > Gold > Silver > Bronze > Iron
Focus on leveling your gold units and above.

If you haven't tried, do strat lesson quest and unlock katie, a core gold soldier most people use even into lv100-200+
Then try urgent mission drills and challenge quests. The initial challenges are pretty easy and help you use your stam bar.

Extra drops are given ONCE, if you clear a map. Dont waste your silver units by combining it. Save your silvers for "class evolution".

Overall, aigis is one of the more complex and interesting games in nutaku. You won't be disappointed if you keep going.

I am currently stuck on a Citadel battle, my units are obviously very undertiered. I do Commission sorties on the quests that I've completed and got the bonus units for, but there are still few that don't drop me one last unit, so I wanted to know if it's my fault, or is it just bad luck. Also, I did get the Strategy quests done and from time to time I go over to the Daily quests. Did four Urgent missions too, and then they stoped showing up, either because I couldn't complete last one with 3 stars or because ran out, but that will be sorted when my units are better.

Also, while I am at it, I did try to Event quests, but they were too much for me at this state, which was slightly upsetting, because I dunno if I can get the units from those quests later. Can I, or is oportunity gone once Event is over?

n00b
02-24-2016, 03:07 PM
On dmm there are revival events, but we don't have them (yet?) on Nutaku. As far as the current event goes, you can get the event unit with only 25 dragon fangs, which is very easy even for a new player. Just level up a little and farm the first 2 missions, they're rather easy.

buttlover
02-24-2016, 04:02 PM
I am currently stuck on a Citadel battle, my units are obviously very undertiered. I do Commission sorties on the quests that I've completed and got the bonus units for, but there are still few that don't drop me one last unit, so I wanted to know if it's my fault, or is it just bad luck. Also, I did get the Strategy quests done and from time to time I go over to the Daily quests. Did four Urgent missions too, and then they stoped showing up, either because I couldn't complete last one with 3 stars or because ran out, but that will be sorted when my units are better.

Also, while I am at it, I did try to Event quests, but they were too much for me at this state, which was slightly upsetting, because I dunno if I can get the units from those quests later. Can I, or is oportunity gone once Event is over?

This event lasts 2 weeks. Which is plenty of time for you to get the event units. You only need 25 teeth for her. http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Claudia I suggest leaving the event for now till the next week when you units are strong. Be sure to check the videos on youtube b4 you dive into maps

The urgent mission drills has only 4 missions. Once you 3 star them, you'll get a gold witch. Cloris. She is going to be your main witch unless you rolled a plat one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5140x5W9H8 <-easy guide
The gold valk was an old free unit given to new players that has been replaced with bashira, a plat archer. A much better unit. You can sub that valk with another tank.

Focus on bashira, katie,cloris and iris (or if you got better units add them in) and CC (class evol) them and you should be able to do more maps. If you don't have another heavy armor, i suggest leveling lee-anne.

soranokira
02-24-2016, 07:10 PM
refer to the above link by buttlover and check EthEternal's videos, he has a guide you can follow to clear story mode missions.
just take note that it would be best if you can get 2 50cc30 archers (bashira + soma/daniela), 2 50cc'd healers (iris and alissa) and 50cc'd katie. that should get you to clear the 3rd map (green dragon) which you can farm next week for fangs and hopefully silver soldier/archer, both of which are silver cc fodder units which are quite good to have more of.
would be best if you can make it to CR2 for claudia with some SC use, but if you can't make it, don't fret it. claudia will still be good to have even w/o CR/SU.

Timmy
02-25-2016, 09:29 AM
Thank you for info and help, I've got the urgent missions done, and currently working on my units. One thing I realise right now tho is that I probably should have saved the doubles of the heroes that I had instead of fusing them immediately. But I suppose I still can get them in future from other quests, probably even events.

Soranokira, I don't think I will be able to get my units to required level fast enough, but I will sure try :D thank you for the help.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, what does, 50cc, 50cc30 and such means? =.=

ZeroZet
02-25-2016, 09:43 AM
Yep. The only units that are relevant are units like Cellia (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Cellia) who gives a higher chance to get fairies and Cuterie (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Cuterie) who gives a higher chance for female affection items. But other than those two units for those types of rewards, nothing else matters.There's also Monica (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Monica) to increase Demon Crystal (trading post currency) drop rate and Robert (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Robert) to increase alcohol (mens' trust (affection) items) drop rate, but yeah, that's it.

Focus on leveling your gold units and above.There is also an issue of silver units needed to Class Evolution to take into account. Sometimes it is better to Evolve three Gold units than one Platinum (as Golds (and Silvers) eat one Silver, while Plats and blacks eat three).

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for info and help, I've got the urgent missions done, and currently working on my units. One thing I realise right now tho is that I probably should have saved the doubles of the heroes that I had instead of fusing them immediately. But I suppose I still can get them in future from other quests, probably even events.Hmm, if you spent too many Silvers that way, you might want to consider rerolling an account. Irons (nameless fodder) and Bronzes (named fodders, who despite that can see some use for their cheaper cost) are okay to burn, that's their purpose in life after all, but Silvers are just too precious in the beginning.

By the way, what does, 50cc, 50cc30 and such means? =.=50CC30 means Unit has ben raised to level 50 and then Class Evolved (CC for short, for historical reasons. This feature was called Class Change in ithe original, Japanese,, version of Aigis) - this resets unit level back to 1 - and then raised back to level 30.
While you can Class Evolve as early as at unit level 30, for any unit you are going to use you should not do that straight away. First you should raise that unit to level 50 and then CC it to get dat tasty parameter increases from dat extra 20 levels.

Timmy
02-25-2016, 10:09 AM
Is it absolutely necessary to rerol? I mean, is the number of these units limited in the game? And if yes, by rerol you mean create a new one or is there a different method?

seorizuki
02-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Is it absolutely necessary to rerol? I mean, is the number of these units limited in the game? And if yes, by rerol you mean create a new one or is there a different method?

no, they are not limited, but you will need a lot of them later for CC and AW
platinum and above rarity need 3 silvers to CC, example Bashira need 3 archers to CC
you can only get silvers from event with horrible droprates, or via summon

i couldnt CC my Berenice for about 3 weeks because lack of heavy armor, event did not drop heavy armor and summon keep giving me class other than heavy armor

soranokira
02-25-2016, 10:27 AM

it's not limited and you CAN somehow survive if you screw up the start (I mean, I did and I even used up my copies of Alissa/Dorca and couldnt cc my healers when I started) but you'll have to live with struggling through a couple more events without cc'd units (witches, archers, mages and healers in particular require CC because they get a significant boost in range) until you manage to summon the silver you need from 2k gold summons, or until you manage to farm some from events.

by rerolling, we refer to creating a new account usually. Some people recommend that newbies do so in order to get a couple of good units from premium summon to begin with (such as a gold+ heavy armor, princess, mage or vamp hunter and stuff like that) which may help make earlier gameplay easier. I myself don't really like doing so though.

Timmy
02-25-2016, 10:34 AM
Well, I guess I'll stick to my mistakes for now. So far I don't think I've wasted too many of them, but will see anyway.

ZeroZet
02-25-2016, 10:36 AM
And if yes, by rerol you mean create a new one or is there a different method?I think I read somewhere around here that you can reset the progress of your current Nutaku account without creating the entirely new one from scratch, but can't remember how.

buttlover
02-25-2016, 11:15 AM
Well, I guess I'll stick to my mistakes for now. So far I don't think I've wasted too many of them, but will see anyway.

pretty common mistake, i used 5 silvers or more before i realised i should check out the wiki/guides for advice.
Nothing too bad, that you cant recover from. Especially if you plan to get claudia, the plat princess on event now, good to start preparing your strength for 25 tooth

Ramazan
02-25-2016, 02:03 PM

I rerolled 4-5 accounts in order to get better units with free sacred crystals the game gives to us. I spent all sc on shrine as soon as i get 10 sc which makes 2 units, if one of them will be black or platinium unit, then consider that account is lucky and you can continue with that one. Ofc you must spend 50 sc (sacred crystal) until the end of the month to get better daily rewards. But im a free player, if you will buy some sc then there is no problem for you.

Buuut you started to game in a bad time for that, you should have already leveled some units to get claudia and you will get it at the end of event if you do like what others said. She will boost you pretty well until you get a decent army.

Timmy
02-25-2016, 03:50 PM
I rerolled 4-5 accounts in order to get better units with free sacred crystals the game gives to us. I spent all sc on shrine as soon as i get 10 sc which makes 2 units, if one of them will be black or platinium unit, then consider that account is lucky and you can continue with that one. Ofc you must spend 50 sc (sacred crystal) until the end of the month to get better daily rewards. But im a free player, if you will buy some sc then there is no problem for you.

Buuut you started to game in a bad time for that, you should have already leveled some units to get claudia and you will get it at the end of event if you do like what others said. She will boost you pretty well until you get a decent army.

Welp, currently I am leveling the units that I have in order to take on Claudia's quests. The even should be going for 11 more days, so let's see how much it will get me. If it works, I'll just use SC at the end to boost my stamina and get as much of these fangs as I can. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I think I read somewhere around here that you can reset the progress of your current Nutaku account without creating the entirely new one from scratch, but can't remember how.

I don't think I am gonna do that, but still, if you remember how, please, do tell.

Ramazan
02-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Just remember 2 things:
1-) If you will spend sc then spend 50 sc a month because it will give daily login bonus. You can see it in game -> Home -> Other -> Stamp card. There the game will tell you you need to know.
2-) Use sc on stamina refill "only" if you are going to buy sc in the end because, like silver or above units, the sc comes rarely, as login bonus (5 days in a month=5sc) or at events.

Timmy
02-26-2016, 02:47 AM
As for only stamina, I guess it's self explanatory, really :D Charisma is not that slow to replenish. As for 50SC per month, could be tricky right now, as I might be in a bit of a rush and this month is almost over. But I will sure keep it in mind for future (: