PDA

View Full Version : Massive class changes on DMM

Lafate
02-25-2016, 05:30 AM
Thanks to Petite on ULMF. the words in () are my comments)

Brynhildr: recovers cost when defeats enemy; being defeated is treated as a full cost recovery retreat.
(Doesn't count against you when they die AKA against your three star. In addition you don't have to worry about the withdraw at all because you will get your UP back regardless.)

Bandit: attack-up against armour-type and high defence enemies.
Berserker: attack-up against armour-type and high defence enemies.
Destroyer: attack-up greatly against armour-type and high defence enemies.
(Previously was only damage up against armor-type enemies. Now it applies to high defense ones as well)

Mage: wide AoE magical attack.
Warlock: wide AoE magical attack.
Arch Mage: wide AoE magical attack.
(I am assuming their AoE just got bigger... witch means Garania's attack while her skill is active would probably hit the entire screen... or a large portion of it.)

Summoner: possible to use token; attacks with summon magic while skill is active.
Summon Master: possible to use token; attacks with summon magic while skill is active.
(When did they get token? Oh well now they can deploy them while their skill is active)

Sailor: attack lowers enemy movement speed while skill is active; possible to deploy again after time has passed when retreated.
Sailor Chief: attack lowers enemy movement speed while skill is active; possible to deploy again after time has passed when retreated.
Sailor Elite: AoE attack that lowers enemy movement speed while skill is active; possible to deploy again after time has passed when retreated.
(Couldn't previously be deployed again after being retreated)

Avenger: attack-up depending on current HP; being defeated is treated as a retreat.
Death Avenger: attack-up depending on current HP; being defeated is treated as a retreat.
(Defeat wasn't treated as a retreat. Aka it does count against no dying allies)

Chrono Witch: lowers movement speed of all enemies within range.
(Had the slow of a normal witch)

Youko: able to evade attacks from enemies; attacks all blocked enemies; able to paralyse enemies after multiple attacks.
Tenko: able to evade attacks from enemies; attacks all blocked enemies; able to paralyse enemies after multiple attacks.
(Does not paralyse)

Parliamentary Secretary: adds 30% of base attack and defence to Prince within range; when Prince is defeated, revives once at 50% HP. (Currently 10% and she does not revive the prince at all)

soranokira
02-25-2016, 05:49 AM
just saw. too OP. just throw a AW'd valk in and watch it die no issues. same goes for avenger. dorothy shall finally see more use.

edit: also, I want towa-chan. so cute~

buttlover
02-25-2016, 06:14 AM
Can anyone confirm?

Petite Soeur posted this later on himeuta:
"I don't see any of the new class descriptions, so either that information was fake, or it hasn't been implemented yet. I'm leaning toward the former, since Lucille has Dragon Aura, which wasn't described.

Towa's skill is not Eternity Blizzard. I think all of the other AW skills are fake. Sorry about that."

Also curious how to get the additional quests/hcg from berna, akane etc. Do I need to have them AW-ed?

soranokira
02-25-2016, 06:18 AM
Can anyone confirm?

Petite Soeur posted this later on himeuta:
"I don't see any of the new class descriptions, so either that information was fake, or it hasn't been implemented yet. I'm leaning toward the former, since Lucille has Dragon Aura, which wasn't described.

Towa's skill is not Eternity Blizzard. I think all of the other AW skills are fake. Sorry about that."

Also curious how to get the additional quests/hcg from berna, akane etc. Do I need to have them AW-ed?

yes, need to be AW'd.
also, awww yeah seems like we won't get those changes. sad.
Towa's skill is Witch's Time btw.

Lafate
02-25-2016, 06:44 AM
These are all spoiled changes. Only the Chrono Witch changes are in the next patch(current patch?). Which gives credibility to the list. However, remember things can change in development and Tea team can go a different direction or just leave things as they are.

Of the 3 mentioned Dragon Lord AW Skills... two of the three were accurate(Granted I don't know if that was for the same source). Which would just put more credibility to the source that these are simply not implemented yet.

Dragon Spear of Destruction (破壊の竜槍): (s; attack and defence yx; intervals between attacks shorted; attacks all enemies within range; AS: ; WT: ; CT: ) This appears to be an early version of Nadia's skill
Volcano Breath (ボルケーノブレス): (s; attack yx; ranged AoE magical attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: ) This is Abel's skill
Lightning Bolt (ライトニングボルト): (s; attack yx; range yx; ranged true damage attack; AS: ; WT: ; CT: ) Which leads me to believe this was a potential skill for Erenia, but tea team decided to go with something else.

buttlover
03-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Upcoming Spoilers for Maintenance on March 3rd:
+Daily Mission Drop 1.5x, AW Orb Drop 2x, and AW Skill Fairy Drop 1.5x Campaign Begins.
+Plat Armour and Rainbow Fairy Base Drop Buffed for All Tiers.
+Daily Mission Schedule Modified.
++Golden Armour and Spirit Rescue Happens 2 Times A Week (Additional Saturday and Sunday Daily Missions).
++Golden Armour: Monday and Friday; Spirit Rescue: Tuesday and Saturday

Source: Petite Soeur

Kamahari Akuma
03-01-2016, 07:51 PM
Upcoming Spoilers for Maintenance on March 3rd:
+Daily Mission Drop 1.5x, AW Orb Drop 2x, and AW Skill Fairy Drop 1.5x Campaign Begins.
+Plat Armour and Rainbow Fairy Base Drop Buffed for All Tiers.
+Daily Mission Schedule Modified.
++Golden Armour and Spirit Rescue Happens 2 Times A Week (Additional Saturday and Sunday Daily Missions).
++Golden Armour: Monday and Friday; Spirit Rescue: Tuesday and Saturday

Source: Petite Soeur

This pleases me.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/02/tOQCvx.jpg

buttlover
03-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Upcoming Maintenance on March 10th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Daily, AW Orb, Majin Advent, and Revival Mission Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Great Evil Treasured Sword" (莫邪の宝剣) Begins.
+Platinum Witch Belinda is a Drop on One of the Maps.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Black Parliamentary Secretary Anna Removed March 10th.
-Magic: Janna, Viera, Abel and Eln Replaced on March 17th.
Other:
-Great Curse Master (大呪術師長) Skill AW Implemented
-Exchange Quests Added for Despia, Belinda, Chloris, and Victoria
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Extended (Chance-up Units Changed).

Guess i am burning more sc for aff

soranokira
03-09-2016, 08:10 PM
Upcoming Maintenance on March 10th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Daily, AW Orb, Majin Advent, and Revival Mission Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Great Evil Treasured Sword" (莫邪の宝剣) Begins.
+Platinum Witch Belinda is a Drop on One of the Maps.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Black Parliamentary Secretary Anna Removed March 10th.
-Magic: Janna, Viera, Abel and Eln Replaced on March 17th.
Other:
-Great Curse Master (大呪術師長) Skill AW Implemented
-Exchange Quests Added for Despia, Belinda, Chloris, and Victoria
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Revival Premium Summoning Extended (Chance-up Units Changed).

Guess i am burning more sc for aff

that was late! you should've burned SC for affection during x1.5 drop rate week. I stocked like 2 units worth of affection items, lol. but I ended up using them all up too >_> (for spica and sabrina)

buttlover
03-09-2016, 08:47 PM
that was late! you should've burned SC for affection during x1.5 drop rate week. I stocked like 2 units worth of affection items, lol. but I ended up using them all up too >_> (for spica and sabrina)

stocked a ton for the event blacks+plats. Although I think with the rate they release girls for newer players, even if i don't gacha, i'll still run of aff stock (event girls+revival girls+tp girls = bankrupt)

soranokira
03-09-2016, 08:50 PM
stocked a ton for the event blacks+plats. Although I think with the rate they release girls for newer players, even if i don't gacha, i'll still run of aff stock (event girls+revival girls+tp girls = bankrupt)

so true. we'll just have to learn to stop aff'ing every girl we get. we should eventually get to a point where we have enough units of every class so we don't affection every girl at least.

buttlover
03-09-2016, 09:11 PM
so true. we'll just have to learn to stop aff'ing every girl we get. we should eventually get to a point where we have enough units of every class so we don't affection every girl at least.

I am in desperate need for a good witch/armor.
And while she is no adele, berlinda who is coming soon, is still going to be a GREAT aw target. (witch's version of spica)

Now if only you can give me your bernice, or if maribel comes back. It'll all be perfect. (still not good enough for furfur though)

namhoang909
03-10-2016, 01:00 AM
i think we having a star event on dmm (which i don't like) however it is quite confused because the 3 stage drop a plat witch and she doesn't look like a complete collection reward, could it be a plat unit drop in a star event? can be first time complete present

soranokira
03-10-2016, 01:27 AM
i think we having a star event on dmm (which i don't like) however it is quite confused because the 3 stage drop a plat witch and she doesn't look like a complete collection reward, could it be a plat unit drop in a star event? can be first time complete present

DMM star rush events are having plat event unit drops nowadays. 3rd and 5th map both drop belinda, just like how azami and shiho dropped during the previous star rush in january.

lacus
03-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Now if only you can give me your bernice, or if maribel comes back. It'll all be perfect. (still not good enough for furfur though)

Still patiently awaiting Maribel's revival event as well. Not because I need a better tank, but just because I really wanted a copy of her.

Ramazan
03-11-2016, 05:09 AM
Hmmm... You speaking of revival events. Nutaku had any?

ZeroZet
03-11-2016, 05:15 AM
Hmmm... You speaking of revival events. Nutaku had any?Nope. We'll have em after Yurina's even and TP rotation(read: never) XD