PDA

View Full Version : Ex Wild Card

chillinfar
07-17-2015, 03:22 PM
After 21 Peronamin: MY HOPE WILL NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEE! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjhr0aP1PU) Ex card quest completed.

Now how i can use it? I have 3 cards on lvl 100 (2 SR and 1 N) but no option is available.

ShadowMiku
07-17-2015, 03:48 PM
I was looking through some threads that talk about this, and from what I've seen it says you need to complete story mode in order for this to be used on Lvl 100 cards.

[Other] [DMM] Pero Pero Saimin - Page 96 - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22754&page=96)

Scroll down to Mud's responses, feel free to correct me if I'm incorrectly informed.

Items - PeroPero Seduction Wikia (http://peropero.wikia.com/wiki/Items)

It also says on here that the item hasn't been implemented yet, as in the use for it.

EDIT: Overall, this card has no use yet until all girls (A.K.A story mode) are completed from what I've seen on the Missions screen, Tenhou's response, and the threads I've seen. Keep it and keep earning more, and once you complete story mode you'll be able to use it.

Tenhou
07-17-2015, 03:51 PM
Yeah, also heard you get it once you finish story mode. Actually, it should be in the FAQ on the game page even.

YoshiEnVerde
07-17-2015, 04:21 PM
Actually, you get your first +50 Ex Lvl Cap after you complete Stage 4, if I remember well (that means 16 sub-stages).
Besides that, some One-Time Missions will raise that cap by another +5 Lvls, most of them are from the "Reach Lvl X" kind.

I'll search the JP wiki for them and I'll update this.

After 21 Peronamin: MY HOPE WILL NEVER DIEEEEEEEEEE! Ex card quest completed.

Now how i can use it? I have 3 cards on lvl 100 (2 SR and 1 N) but no option is available.

Now, to answer the OP's question:
The Ex Wild Card works the exact same way as any other WC in the game.
After you get your Ex Levels unlocked, your new Max Lvl for any card will become your Ex Lvl Cap, instead of 100.
The other WCs (N, R, SR, SR3, SR5) will only raise the card's level up to 100. This is when you start using Ex WCs.

Also, of note, is that Gacha rewards will increase you card's lvls above 100 if you have Ex Lvls unlocked.

Don't forget, also, that if you get a gacha reward of a certain rarity, and you have no cards of that rarity left that aren't max leveled, the reward will become the appropriate WC.

- - - Updated - - -

Here it is:

Additional rewards for Special Missions

All these missions give +5 to the Ex Lvl Cap.
The ones in red unlock Ex Lvls if they're still locked, and give +25 instead if they do so.

Rescue Girls From The Naked King - Clear all Stage 4
Rescue Girls From The Naked King - Clear all Stage 5
Rescue Girls From The Naked King - Clear all Stage 6
Achieve Levels - Reach Lv50
Achieve Levels - Reach Lv100
Achieve Levels - Reach Lv150
Achieve Levels - Reach Lv200
Raise SED - 1,000,000
Raise SED - 2,000,000
Raise SED - 3,000,000

JP max Ex Lvl is currently capped at +70 Lvls.

ShadowMiku
07-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Are we trying to answer why he can't use it or how he can use it/what is it?

I answered it based off of his last statement about how there was no option for him to use it.

You answered it based off of his wording of the question which made it seem like he was questioning how EX cards work.

I'm asking because the question was not only asked in a confusing way but both our answers are different and depend on what he is asking for. Obviously our answers both benefit him but how you said that you were answering his question made me ponder my response. lol

Kotono
07-17-2015, 04:31 PM
Are we trying to answer why he can't use it or how he can use it/what is it?

I answered it based off of his last statement about how there was no option for him to use it.

You answered it based off of his wording of the question which made it seem like he was questioning how EX cards work.

I'm asking because the question was not only asked in a confusing way but both our answers are different and depend on what he is asking for. lol

The simple short answer is you can't use it YET.

Everything else is additional info.

Tenhou
07-17-2015, 04:40 PM
Rescue Girls From The Naked King - Clear all Stage 4

Wait, stage 4? 0.o

I'm on stage 7 and the highest level my cards can reach is still 100, and i have done all special missions i can do currently. Or do i missunderstand what you mean with stage 4?

Kotono
07-17-2015, 04:57 PM
Wait, stage 4? 0.o

I'm on stage 7 and the highest level my cards can reach is still 100, and i have done all special missions i can do currently. Or do i missunderstand what you mean with stage 4?

That is stage 2. There are 4 girls per stage.

Tenhou
07-17-2015, 05:05 PM
Well i guess that explains it. Only two stages available at the moment, right?

ShadowMiku
07-17-2015, 05:11 PM
Correct. After that it's the bonus area while we wait for stage three, which I thought wasn't happening for some reason, then I saw the missions.

Interesting question by the OP and members though, I never thought about the EX Wilds and how they were used and when we are allowed to use them until now. All of the info said here is coming together.

Arekusu
07-17-2015, 05:12 PM
Here's what it says on the FAQ about Ex Level.

"Ex Level
If you clear a One-Shot Mission's corresponding mission, your Ex Level limit will increase.
After an Ex Level limit is unlocked, you can raise all your cards to the upper limit."

Safe to say in this version of the game we've not encountered any of those missions yet. I got an Ex Card as part of my reward from the event (rank 25 whoo!), finished story mode in its current state, turned in the quests and I can't use my Ex Card.

Opalia24
07-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Cong on you top 25!

Players who finish in top 5 got 3 Ex-Wild in event.
Players who finish in top 6-10 got 2 Ex-Wild in event.
Players who finish in top 11-30 got 1 Ex-Wild in event.
I think top 30 costed 100$s of dollars for all players.
For most players it cost tons of items to get a ex.Wild and it is one of the hardest and most expensive item to get atm.
There are one exception to this:
Players at stage 1-3 might where spins just cost 1 stamina can get one Ex-Wild per 3-4 days without spending any items.
I know because I stock pilled 5 Ex-wild before going to area 5-3.

What I want to say is that area 1-3 is crasy overpowered atm. No stage should have spin cost under 3 stamina imo.
Bonus Stage and GHQ should have there spin cost reduced by 50%. Strange that this game have been out to long in Japan and things like this have not been gixed jet!!

Free players might still get Ex-Wild if then collect 300-400 N-Gacha and use them all at same time.

chillinfar
07-17-2015, 10:16 PM
Maybe it will be open after pvp event. Crap, i wasted a lot of resources.

I used 21 peronamin and failed twice to get ex card (2/3 before daily reset).

Kotono
07-17-2015, 10:25 PM
I would have just been trying to get it from N gacha pulls instead of explorations.

Opalia24
07-17-2015, 11:12 PM
The 30 day SR girl Count as getting a SR-Girl as do event rewards. So select an get a SR girl quest before claiming rewards.
Reweal + SR-Gacha also is also good to keep in reserve it you are unlucky and need a last SR-girl to get Ex-Wild.
When going for Ex-Wild make cetain you got more than enogth to get all the SR-girls it is not fun ending with 2 out of 3 SR girls.

Unregistered
08-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Cong on you top 25!

Players who finish in top 5 got 3 Ex-Wild in event.
Players who finish in top 6-10 got 2 Ex-Wild in event.
Players who finish in top 11-30 got 1 Ex-Wild in event.
I think top 30 costed 100$s of dollars for all players.
For most players it cost tons of items to get a ex.Wild and it is one of the hardest and most expensive item to get atm.
There are one exception to this:
Players at stage 1-3 might where spins just cost 1 stamina can get one Ex-Wild per 3-4 days without spending any items.
I know because I stock pilled 5 Ex-wild before going to area 5-3.

What I want to say is that area 1-3 is crasy overpowered atm. No stage should have spin cost under 3 stamina imo.
Bonus Stage and GHQ should have there spin cost reduced by 50%. Strange that this game have been out to long in Japan and things like this have not been gixed jet!!

Free players might still get Ex-Wild if then collect 300-400 N-Gacha and use them all at same time.

i'm a free casher and i can get ex wild card everyday ^^

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/463/20259613595_9454db16bb_o.jpg

chillinfar
08-08-2015, 12:02 PM
I saw a few profiles with Ex Card applied (specially Lilith card from Facebook event) and Stage 4 is not active. Which special quest is needed to beat?

Haters
08-08-2015, 12:21 PM
I saw a few profiles with Ex Card applied (specially Lilith card from Facebook event) and Stage 4 is not active. Which special quest is needed to beat?

If I remember correctly, there is a one-time mission that Ex lvl +5 when you reach lvl 50

chillinfar
08-08-2015, 01:57 PM
LVL 50 offers chestnut.

YoshiEnVerde
08-10-2015, 01:37 PM
LVL 50 offers chestnut.

It doesn't matter. It also gives you the first 5 Ex-Lvls
I should know, I have half my gals with Ex-Lvls already :p

They aren't really that useful, except for top50 PvP battles, where having an extra 1 SED in the Top5 cards in game means defeating everybody.
Every Ex Lvl raises the gals SED by 3pts, no matter the rarity.