PDA

View Full Version : Defensive victories

JSensei
02-26-2016, 10:30 AM
I see people ranked around 1000 have defensive victories. Are people actually attacking anything other than level 5? I see no point in attacking anything stronger. I'm kind of shocked that people are playing this event so wrong as to lose even a single match.

nip101
02-26-2016, 11:06 AM
I see people ranked around 1000 have defensive victories. Are people actually attacking anything other than level 5? I see no point in attacking anything stronger. I'm kind of shocked that people are playing this event so wrong as to lose even a single match.

Well I could get people having a few wins cause of someone not changing their search pattern for the correct bracket, after all when there's an update it clears which people you were attacking. Also if people clear their cookies same thing. The only thing that's fishy is the person in 18th has 53 def wins while everyone else in the top 50 has less then 6... I mean I've got a full sexy deck so the only reason someone would lose to me is accidentally challenging me, i have 1 def win atm.

JSensei
02-26-2016, 11:13 AM
Well I could get people having a few wins cause of someone not changing their search pattern for the correct bracket, after all when there's an update it clears which people you were attacking. Also if people clear their cookies same thing. The only thing that's fishy is the person in 18th has 53 def wins while everyone else in the top 50 has less then 6... I mean I've got a full sexy deck so the only reason someone would lose to me is accidentally challenging me, i have 1 def win atm.

You could assume that someone built a trap deck, but I can't imagine anyone in the top 100 would not have realized that you should be attacking the lower ranks. Either someone is cheating to get free points, or people just are not realizing the way this event works. There is ZERO benefit to attacking a rank above 5. None what soever.

Neko
02-26-2016, 11:22 AM
For some reason i got 3 defences too. Maybe cause after each maintnance every setting reset. Or maybe some nubs don't know who they attack xd. You only get that 1 point though, no shards.

nip101
02-26-2016, 11:35 AM
You could assume that someone built a trap deck, but I can't imagine anyone in the top 100 would not have realized that you should be attacking the lower ranks. Either someone is cheating to get free points, or people just are not realizing the way this event works. There is ZERO benefit to attacking a rank above 5. None what soever.

I think they have to be cheating with that big of a difference. He has more then 10x the def wins of anyone else in the top 50...

Grimnm
02-26-2016, 11:49 AM
Either some newbies attacked him , someone who juts started the event OR in worst case scenario , he's using alts to get more points per hour , the last one is the more likely since everyone by this point is hammering the poor newbs.

chillinfar
02-26-2016, 04:13 PM
For some reason i got 3 defences too. Maybe cause after each maintnance every setting reset. Or maybe some nubs don't know who they attack xd. You only get that 1 point though, no shards.

Got 17 XD, but is pointless

JSensei
02-26-2016, 06:53 PM
Got 17 XD, but is pointless

Who is stupid enough to attack you 17 times?!? That's just idiotic.

Balek
02-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Who is stupid enough to attack you 17 times?!? That's just idiotic.
Even if people attack level 1's for some reason, its VERY unlikely you will lose having 5 cards of the same type unless you accidentally attacked the wrong type of cards. Remember there's no SED boosting cards in this event. First I was attacking level 1's because I thought they give more ranking points but then I tested level 5's and it was the same so I switched to lowbies, but I never lost a fight vs level 1's. If you are aware of your support card, there's almost 0 chance that you will lose :P

Unregistered
02-27-2016, 03:22 AM
Got the feeling some people attack the same kind of deck they're using themselves and then get burned heavily because they don't have the very best cards of that type while a lot of other people (at least in rank 1) do. Got 4 def wins on the first day running a pure Moe deck the entire time. Stopped getting any now that most people seem to have figured out you can just fight lower ranks.