PDA

View Full Version : Flower Knight Girl on Nutaku Twitter!

Eab1990
03-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Please, no censorship.

Kuremisago
03-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Already invested in JP ver, so won't be touching this with a ten-foot-pole.
Except maybe for dialogue translations.

And considering the size of the loli cast, there's most definitely gonna be censorship. I pray that the FKG devs have a lot of involvement, since they really care about their game.

Schverika
03-02-2016, 03:49 PM
I'll poke it for story and early events, but there's no way I'm going to repeat the grind for CC mats. Fucking 100 year dragons.

Tenhou
03-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Guess i'll try it out and see if it's fun. Nothing to lose anyways~~

MiqDoloran
03-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Do they plan to release it on both sites (I think this game has a PG version as well)? I suppose it'd be an option to escape the censorship.

soranokira
03-02-2016, 08:05 PM
probably gonna try it out and see what's so fun about it. hope they don't force me to go to dmm like what aigis did for me.

Anonymous
03-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Rest in pieces FKG, you were so young

Eab1990
03-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Do they plan to release it on both sites (I think this game has a PG version as well)? I suppose it'd be an option to escape the censorship.

Twitter confirms both .net and .com, yes.

Unregistered
03-03-2016, 12:15 AM

They're supposed to be cross compatible, right?
I just hope it doesn't go as serious as complete removal of characters and changing of events like Aigis suffered. Butchering of existing characters with terrible redraws would be awful too.
Of course, best case scenario is no censorship at all (or at least they might have to leave in mosaics)

Solstic
03-03-2016, 12:35 AM
Nutaku has been more lax with the censorship lately. We'll see what happens. I always hear this game is great but didn't bother to play it on DMM.

MiqDoloran
03-03-2016, 09:11 AM
They're supposed to be cross compatible, right?
I just hope it doesn't go as serious as complete removal of characters and changing of events like Aigis suffered. Butchering of existing characters with terrible redraws would be awful too.
Of course, best case scenario is no censorship at all (or at least they might have to leave in mosaics)

They said that games on .com won't need censorship, so if they plan to swap out the artwork between the .net version there's nothing to worry about. Otherwise no luck.

A Time to Screw
03-07-2016, 10:30 AM
You say they have been lax on censorship lately, but one of the recent girls in Hitsuji chronicles got the fucking terrible redraw to change not only her chest size, but her FACE AS WELL!

HER FACE!

Thread here:
http://harem-battle.club/hitsuji-chronicle/1058-censorship-confirmed-post20866.html

Flower Knight girls is fucked. We'll have a ".net" and ".com" version, but the ".net" version's h-scenes will be utterly destroyed.

MiqDoloran
03-07-2016, 12:24 PM
You say they have been lax on censorship lately, but one of the recent girls in Hitsuji chronicles got the fucking terrible redraw to change not only her chest size, but her FACE AS WELL!

HER FACE!

Thread here:
http://harem-battle.club/hitsuji-chronicle/1058-censorship-confirmed-post20866.html

Flower Knight girls is fucked. We'll have a ".net" and ".com" version, but the ".net" version's h-scenes will be utterly destroyed.

If this extends outside of H-scenes I might have an issue with it and just play the PG version, but if it's limited to the H-scenes then honestly I wouldn't care much. It's a compromise to be made, though I know some people are none too happy.

Eab1990
03-07-2016, 03:30 PM
I should note that the edited cards in Angelic Saga (which afaik is mostly just the cards that were available at launch and one of the story mission girls, none of the gacha girls) are the same in both .net and .com, so I doubt they'll change them between versions either.

Hitsuji devs also don't have the greatest track record right now, so censorship is the least of their concerns.

Just gonna have to trust the devs on this one. If you're that worried about them fucking up the art, you could voice your concerns on their twitter. I hear they're pretty receptive there.

Nigloo
03-08-2016, 09:38 PM
They over edited some girls too in Angelic saga. Just look at Sherringford.

JP version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/11/01/L3daCxe8.png

Nutaku version
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2015/11/01/6mLOquC.png

All this because of they fuckin "no loli policy". But on the other side you have this (without black shap ofc...)
http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=910&d=1457494584

So I think there're just retarded.

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 03:03 AM
Looks like Pre-registration is open.

Lus75
03-15-2016, 05:04 AM
If I don't have to deal with chance-to-proc Gold Drags ruining 2 weeks of nearly fully farmed stam + 20$ in pots as in Hitsuji (I'm gonna end up with 40-50K til Eiren);
I'm game.

ZeroZet
03-15-2016, 10:36 AM
Wow, dat prereg page. Looks beautitious. They really went all-out in designing it, aren't they?

MiqDoloran
03-15-2016, 03:09 PM
Wow, dat prereg page. Looks beautitious. They really went all-out in designing it, aren't they?

They're trying to do more hype-building. They used to just dump an announcement on their Facebook page and that would be it.

Luka
03-29-2016, 02:58 PM
Can't wait! Played the game on DMM for a while looks great.

MiqDoloran
03-29-2016, 05:38 PM
Possible hint on release date? Still waiting on Shooting Girl tho.

http://i.imgur.com/Q5OwV5h.png

Edit: looks like Shooting Girl pre-reg is coming soon too.

A Time to Screw
03-31-2016, 06:14 PM
April the 8th huh?

Good timing. Cause once I see how horribly butchered and censored the game's characters are, I'll be able to play Dark Souls 3 in four days time anyways and forget about this game.

Eab1990
04-01-2016, 12:04 PM
Set for April 14 release.

Stream's up too.

https://www.twitch.tv/NutakuGames

Tenhou
04-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Finally a release date.

Figured i'd ask any current DMM player if you have any tips when playing the game. Basic do and don'ts and whatever else comes to mind. Best way to spend ingame currency and everything else. I might have a look at the DMM version a bit later, but i guess it is a good idea to have someone tell me (and others) instead :P

Schverika
04-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Listening to (archive of) that twitch hurt my brain. I will assume we have the basic sense to not charge into the "intermediate daily" (costing nearly your whole earlygame sta bar) that gives CC mats...

Tenhou
04-01-2016, 06:00 PM
Some nice information. So there's quite a lot of rarities. What rarity is the lowest for scenes?

Schverika
04-01-2016, 06:39 PM
1* is fodder-only (who cannot be deployed)
2* I haven't put any gifts in them - I get 4*+ faster than gifts because I don't want to put sta in the gift maps (available everyday)
3* do have scenes

Don't expect to get a 6* outside of promos (DMM gives one guaranteed for each 5k yen pull - specifically cash, not flower stones). 0.5% gacha rate.

Oh and as an aside: Set 1 Team 1 is what your friends will get to use if they pick you as a helper. Be sure to put all your best girls there and use Set 2~6 with more balanced power distributions for actual gameplay.

Note there is no penalty if some of your girls/teams wipe. Provided a single team reaches the goal, the map is cleared.

Ramazan
04-02-2016, 05:07 AM
Hmmm... so we have a multiple team of 36 girls? I hope there is no element system like hitsuji.

seorizuki
04-02-2016, 05:28 AM
Hmmm... so we have a multiple team of 36 girls? I hope there is no element system like hitsuji.

i didnt play hitsuji so i dont know if its same, but every girl in fkg have attack attribute to them
there is 4 attributes: pierce(yellow), slash/cut(red), crush(blue), magic(purple)

Schverika
04-02-2016, 05:45 AM
4 teams of 5, plus a helper team of 5. So 5 teams run around the map and auto-fight the encounters. The sets are just 'bookmarks' of team configurations: for example, you might want one team to have much more movement than the rest for some maps but equal distribution for others. With extreme min/max'ing, the fastest team will move 3 times faster (on the map, not in battle) than the slowest team. Or maybe you want to separate the teams by power distribution.

The element system is one-sided: enemies have weaknesses, you don't. Things are balanced such that you never care about elements in battle, only when you're upgrading/CC'ing your girls.

The ampulues are what the Fire Emblem community would call 'doping' - permanent stat boosts. They are essentially medium EXP fodders who also give a tiny but persistent stat boost. I hear 100 of each (there are 3 types) is the maximum you can 'dope' a girl. Typically, you get 5~8 of each type per 2 weeks.

soranokira
04-02-2016, 05:53 AM
4 teams of 5, plus a helper team of 5. So 5 teams run around the map and auto-fight the encounters. The sets are just 'bookmarks' of team configurations: for example, you might want one team to have much more movement than the rest for some maps but equal distribution for others. With extreme min/max'ing, the fastest team will move 3 times faster (on the map, not in battle) than the slowest team. Or maybe you want to separate the teams by power distribution.

The element system is one-sided: enemies have weaknesses, you don't. Things are balanced such that you never care about elements in battle, only when you're upgrading/CC'ing your girls.

The ampulues are what the Fire Emblem community would call 'doping' - permanent stat boosts. They are essentially medium EXP fodders who also give a tiny but persistent stat boost. I hear 100 of each (there are 3 types) is the maximum you can 'dope' a girl. Typically, you get 5~8 of each type per 2 weeks.

thanks. sounds like we should save those for 5* or 6* girls.

Schverika
04-02-2016, 06:52 AM
5* can be divided into two: free event vs gacha-only. The former have stats roughly in line with 4* but it's easy to max their equipment slots and skills as you feed them event-specific fodder to upgrade those. The latter need dupes or expensive special fodder[1] for those upgrades - i.e. "r u whale?" So a solo-copy gacha 5* is roughly even in stats with an event 5* equipped with all the equipment that came with that event. Have not compared skills/passives between the two groups, but I hear Lavender (the 1st event girl in DMM) is critical to doing the (entirely optional) extreme dailies (why yes there are multiple dailies each weekday).

Caveat: I hear there used to be a different event system when the game started, but after some time the devs embraced the philosophy of "this game is about waifu appreciation, not grinding against the RNG" and made event units trivial to complete. No clue which system Nutaku will start with.

Sidenote: every event has its own BGM for its maps. Not saying they each have a unique BGM, but in 2 months of playing I've not heard the same BGM across 4 events and 4 revivals. Or maybe there was one...

[1] Footnote: the 'wildcard fodder' for upgrading skills is attainable with grind. The same for increasing equipment slots is a thank you gift for rolling the 5k yen gacha (no flower stones allowed on this one). Said money-exclusive gacha gives a guaranteed 6* you don't own. At this point, DMM version is over 1 year old and has more 6* girls than 3* girls (and twice as many as 2* girls).

MiqDoloran
04-02-2016, 08:48 AM

So does speed actually play a role other than moving around the map faster?

At this point, DMM version is over 1 year old and has more 6* girls than 3* girls (and twice as many as 2* girls).

Seems like no one ever bothers to add more of the lower rarities beyond the initial launch.

Schverika
04-02-2016, 11:25 AM
We've been getting new 4* girls lately. But yes, no point in expanding the lowest rarities unless you're Aigis with new classes (and thus, new silvers to collect for CC/AW fodder).

No, speed only affects map movement. Combat is always "your girls attack one by one in order, then bugs attack one by one. Boss gets double turns." Fast forward speeds up the graphics but mechanically it's the same. Mind, map movement can be significant - if any one team reaches the goal, the map ends (all other teams get like 100 turns' worth of free move) with any remaining encounters skipped. This could be bad if you're trying to get the 3* completion bonus. In theory, there could also be complicated maps where team A ought to toggle switch X before team B reaches tile Y but those are easy to intuit as they arise.

Arkinum
04-03-2016, 09:31 AM
I got an email offering 5 flower gems for pre sign up. So I decided to run over to DMM and give it a try before localization.

I'm probably going to make this game one of my regulars.

White935
04-04-2016, 10:48 AM
What's the difference between nutaku .com and .net?

.com is a censored version or?

Tenhou
04-04-2016, 11:19 AM
.com is non-hentai.

ChibiKika
04-06-2016, 03:20 AM
April the 8th huh?

Good timing. Cause once I see how horribly butchered and censored the game's characters are, I'll be able to play Dark Souls 3 in four days time anyways and forget about this game.

Jeez, dude, with the negativity. It's one thing if you're gonna convince yourself that you're not gonna like it but you don't have to throw the naysay around like it's unlimited use holy water.

Plus I can't strongly comment on your perception of a game's desirability being wholly centered around NSFW feature censorship (or lack thereof) but that more or less speaks for itself the value you place in Nutaku games. For whatever reason, some of us actually play these games for the mechanics, H-scenes being an added bonus.

...Well, explaining it's a pain in the ass and it's not like I'm very convincing anyways seeing how dead-set you are on that front. I'm more or less interested until I'm uninterested, that's all it is for me.

MiqDoloran
04-06-2016, 10:45 AM
The only real issue with modifying the art is when it spills out of the H-scenes. I don't really give af if the H-scenes are edited since it's not what draws me to the games, but it's real shitty to have to see that anywhere else.

Eab1990
04-06-2016, 11:08 AM
From the stream last week, it sounded like they're taking the Aigis approach with this. No edits, but some girls might be cut. But some girls that would probably be objectionable were clearly in the stream, like Strawberry (who died because level 1, RIP ICHIGO), so who knows how it'll turn out.

http://flowerknight.wikia.com/wiki/Strawberry

Schverika
04-06-2016, 02:35 PM
The very first event girl is Lavender. The prevailing view is that Lavender will be the litmus test.

Eab1990
04-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Beta is up for Canadians.

Tenhou
04-07-2016, 09:42 AM
"We love making our games fair so we give early access to canadians so the rest of the world won't overwhelm them and make them ragequit forever."

Eab1990
04-07-2016, 09:46 AM
I'll take that over day one crashes all fucking day. Like Osawari.

MiqDoloran
04-07-2016, 10:34 AM
"We love making our games fair so we give early access to canadians so the rest of the world won't overwhelm them and make them ragequit forever."

When being Canadian finally pays off. We need to level the playing ground because of crap like Netflix and Amazon.ca.

Tenhou
04-07-2016, 10:35 AM
@Eab - That was horrible i admit.

Kuremisago
04-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Got in pretty easily with a VPN. Let's see what they're censoring...

Edit: Wow, this UI looks pretty bad.

Eab1990
04-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Nutaku devs are saying that you should NOT use a VPN, or bans might be handed out.

And once again, there shouldn't be edits. Someone already confirmed a flat girl got her h-scene completely intact.

If anything, cut units are what people need to look out for.

Tenhou
04-07-2016, 11:14 AM
And here i was about to search for a VPN, oh well :p

Kuremisago
04-07-2016, 11:48 AM
Damn, was hoping to get in some extra grinding before the first event (which supposedly will happen really early if it follows JP schedule). Oh well.

MiqDoloran
04-07-2016, 12:36 PM
So should I actually keep any of these 2* knights or do I just fodder them right away?

Kuremisago
04-07-2016, 12:53 PM
You can get rid of them whenever. If events keep up, you'll be rolling in Golds soon enough.

Eab1990
04-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Imagine getting rid of Ichigo/Strawberry etc.

MiqDoloran
04-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Imagine getting rid of Ichigo/Strawberry etc.

Already fed her to my 5* :3

Schverika
04-07-2016, 02:13 PM
In time, feeding 2* knights won't cut it for pumping EXP. Wed/Sun dailies, spam them. Sat daily for gold.

Tenhou
04-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Unsure if this was asked and i am too lazy to check the whole thread again.

How are the events? I was told this game was more a "get and use your fav waifu" game more than a competitive one. So would this mean events are more like in aigis where your individual effort is counted, rather than say PPS/Hitsuji where you need to rank at a decent level to get a certain event girl?

Fabloo
04-07-2016, 04:42 PM
I haven't played the DMM version in awhile so I don't know if they added new event types but the 2 they had when I played were exactly like Aigis. They had star events and Item Collection Events.

As for the lolis if they included the three star Marigold in the Gacha chances are that all lolis are going to be in. They would have to do major edits to her scene to make her not loli.

Kuremisago
04-07-2016, 07:41 PM
To my knowledge, there's never been ranking events. Some of the earlier ones were a bit difficult, but otherwise it's easy enough to max out every event as a lazy freemium player.

MiqDoloran
04-08-2016, 10:40 AM
Should I be feeding a variety of manyus and dragons to my knights? I think I read that each colour gives different bonuses or something. There's no bonus for feeding the same colour manyu/dragon right?

Unregistered
04-08-2016, 01:12 PM
I´ll try this game only if theres no censorship compared to the jp version.

Schverika
04-08-2016, 04:12 PM
How are the events? I was told this game was more a "get and use your fav waifu" game more than a competitive one.
There came a point (fairly early on) when the FKG devs sat down and decided what direction to go in: i.e. whether hardcore grind was necessary to get an income. They chose "no" for the answer and the free event girls have been trivial to max out since then - min/maxers may complain they're not amazing in function but there's some pretty good waifus you get for free. The 5* girls who enter the gacha during an event get a spotlight and it's ~50% chance per 11 rolls (i.e. 50 stones) to get a 5*. Provided you are selective with who you gun for, it should be reasonable to get a 5* waifu without paying. 6*? Hope you're willing to pay when the special deals come in.

Should I be feeding a variety of manyus and dragons to my knights? I think I read that each colour gives different bonuses or something. There's no bonus for feeding the same colour manyu/dragon right?
There is an EXP bonus to feeding on-element manyus. The dragons have to be on-element when it's time to evolve.

Arkinum
04-09-2016, 04:05 PM
I´ll try this game only if theres no censorship compared to the jp version.

I've been playing the beta since it's release, the first girl would probably counted as "too small" by some, but doesn't look altered from the JP version (other than the removal of mosaics). Unfortunately I haven't had the time to grind enough gifts to unlock any of the other girls scenes.

Kuremisago
04-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Boobjob found, abort mission. Everyone abandon ship.
https://warosu.org/data/jp/img/0150/49/1460250187986.png

Discoceris
04-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Note there is no penalty if some of your girls/teams wipe. Provided a single team reaches the goal, the map is cleared.

Some maps troll you. Hard. Before you hit start on a map, you can move teams around the starting points as you see fit. In some maps, this is NECESSARY, because, depending on your team arrangements, some of your team has faster total speed than others, and so placement becomes a REAL DEAL.

Then of course, you'll have derp moments when the AI decides that somehow none of your teams go through the intersection down the other lane to hit that monster so you can complete map with 3★. Sigh...

Arkinum
04-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Boobjob found, abort mission. Everyone abandon ship.
Well, anon could be trolling, I guess.
http://i.4cdn.org/jp/1460250187986.png

I can reluctantly confirm that, that pic is real...

I got that FKG last night so I don't have enough affection gifts to get her scene yet. So I can't confirm the H scene.

Seriously I don't get how Canola (first girl) can get past the "ego purity filter". I'm going to guess that this redraw was done a while back during initial planing and will be updated at a later date.

Eab1990
04-10-2016, 01:34 PM
It doesn't make sense that only Asagao would be edited, especially since both Nordland and Nameless (Discord mod) said there wouldn't be edits.

Feel free to check in on Monday and raise your complaints there when Nameless shows up.
https://discord.gg/0v2pcbZUJB5emPWY

MiqDoloran
04-10-2016, 04:32 PM
I see Marigold got no edits, so it seems like weird cherrypicking to me.

On another topic, I just pulled a 4* from my free normal gacha seed. Should I make offerings to rngesus?

http://i.imgur.com/i0zOgbw.jpg

Eab1990
04-11-2016, 02:58 AM
Crisis averted.

http://i.imgur.com/HfspteF.png

Tenhou
04-11-2016, 06:15 AM
I love his replies. "It's complicated."

Made me giggle.

White935
04-11-2016, 09:46 AM
I see Marigold got no edits, so it seems like weird cherrypicking to me.

On another topic, I just pulled a 4* from my free normal gacha seed. Should I make offerings to rngesus?

http://i.imgur.com/i0zOgbw.jpg

Is the game out ? thought the launch was the 14 ? ( i can't find it on the main site and manually going to the link by typing in the name just brings up the pre-register (which i already did) trying to do it again just gives application error :)

MiqDoloran
04-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Is the game out ? thought the launch was the 14 ? ( i can't find it on the main site and manually going to the link by typing in the name just brings up the pre-register (which i already did) trying to do it again just gives application error :)

It's on early access for Canada until global release.

White935
04-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Lucky Canadians :) <br />
Sniff wish i knew i way to get into early access to sadly, but alas i shall join thy on the 14th for the glorious charge in the frontgates of this game.

Arkinum
04-11-2016, 10:46 AM
Even though we get early access here, living in Canada is not all that great ether, as our dollar is so low I loose about 25cents for every dollar spent on Nutaku gold -_-

LMAO @ "it's complicated" comment.

Really I'm glad Nutaku is putting their foot down with this nonsense about some character art looking "too young". The majority of these trolls that complain about such content are usually driven via ego and/or jealousy and has little to do with protecting public morals or some other nonsense. When was the last time they cared about all the "turbans" getting relentlessly shot, or all the grannies getting assaulted and having their vehicle stolen?

White935
04-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Even though we get early access here, living in Canada is not all that great ether, as our dollar is so low I loose about 25cents for every dollar spent on Nutaku gold -_-

LMAO @ "it's complicated" comment.

Really I'm glad Nutaku is putting their foot down with this nonsense about some character art looking "too young". The majority of these trolls that complain about such content are usually driven via ego and/or jealousy and has little to do with protecting public morals or some other nonsense. When was the last time they cared about all the "turbans" getting relentlessly shot, or all the grannies getting assaulted and having their vehicle stolen?

Well, i live in EU, considering i gotta additional fees through VAT on a lot of goods ( i don't know about nuntaku gold thou) we ain't all that much better off.

Discoceris
04-12-2016, 12:24 AM
When was the last time they cared about all the "turbans" getting relentlessly shot, or all the grannies getting assaulted and having their vehicle stolen?

That Christian values that keep getting shoved up everyone's ass practically every day ... I find it hypocritical since so many priests have been found to sodomize children.

Glorka
04-14-2016, 01:57 AM
When i can play this game on nutaku?=)

Schverika
04-14-2016, 03:57 AM
When i can play this game on nutaku?=)
57 minutes ago.

Unregistered
06-04-2016, 12:20 AM
Hi, i started some days ago, my teams have 1st

Atm im doing 1-3. I only did 1st and 2nd gold match to get the *2 flowers, should keep doing that matchs or keep with 1-3?

MiqDoloran
06-04-2016, 08:41 AM
Better to farm the main missions than to grind the gold rush.