PDA

View Full Version : Most valuable items to buy with Gold?

Unregistered
03-03-2016, 02:03 PM
Hello new player here,

Was wondering what the most efficient/valuable items were to buy with 370 gold?

Thanks!

Tenhou
03-03-2016, 02:14 PM
I'd say the most valuable item you can get with money are the 1 per day event gacha tickets. They go for 100g a pop whereas buying them more than once per day costs 300g. In 3 days you can get a whole 3 of them which will help you in events.
I'd probably recommend holding onto the tickts for future events though. As a new player this event will be harsh since you have no peronamins to murder the event with. Buy them once per day and use them in a future event instead.

chillinfar
03-03-2016, 02:50 PM
Daily peronamin offers. Event gacha has bad rates even with the "fix" removing N cards from that pool.

However, perogambit is a stamina burner. With 200 stamina or less you will be run out of resources quickly.

Unregistered
03-04-2016, 07:45 AM
Do I really not stand a chance at finishing top 1000 this event? :< Currently on 151 max stamina, rank 800, floor 50 and I've been getting tons of 1/2 Peronamins. Also I already used an Event Gacha for this Pero Gambit cause I was very curious. I still have a question about that: are those Event Cards' bonuses only applicable to the current event? 'Cause right now I have enough gold to stack Event Gachas up until the 100%, it seems like it could be worth it.

Big Fat Troll
03-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Do I really not stand a chance at finishing top 1000 this event? :< Currently on 151 max stamina, rank 800, floor 50 and I've been getting tons of 1/2 Peronamins. Also I already used an Event Gacha for this Pero Gambit cause I was very curious. I still have a question about that: are those Event Cards' bonuses only applicable to the current event? 'Cause right now I have enough gold to stack Event Gachas up until the 100%, it seems like it could be worth it.

Yes you can finish in top 1000... BUT! It will probably take every gold you have plus the additional gold you will have to buy to beat the players who have yet to go full tilt at the game. This event is 6 days shorter then normal, so a lot of people are going to get a shock when they do not finish the event where they expect. I have 10 full and 30 half peronamins plus 60 radars plus shakes/burgers from the event itself that I am not using until the last day.
The advice of buy 1 100g E-gatcha a day (and save it) is probably your best course of action for now, good luck.

Unregistered
03-04-2016, 08:59 AM
Yes you can finish in top 1000... BUT! It will probably take every gold you have plus the additional gold you will have to buy to beat the players who have yet to go full tilt at the game. This event is 6 days shorter then normal, so a lot of people are going to get a shock when they do not finish the event where they expect. I have 10 full and 30 half peronamins plus 60 radars plus shakes/burgers from the event itself that I am not using until the last day.
The advice of buy 1 100g E-gatcha a day (and save it) is probably your best course of action for now, good luck.

Right, thank you. What type of event would I be looking for after saving up E-gatching? Sorry, my judgement is very poor when it comes to events due to inexperience.

Big Fat Troll
03-13-2016, 02:44 PM
Right, thank you. What type of event would I be looking for after saving up E-gatching? Sorry, my judgement is very poor when it comes to events due to inexperience.

hang on to them for the next 3 events... then you will have a better understanding of the game. Ask again in 6 weeks.