PDA

View Full Version : Witch AW Skill has finally arrived

Lafate
03-04-2016, 03:44 AM
It is time friends. Now judge our beauties on their true power!

http://gyazo.com/3381fcdc07a6ec00c32a387b50b69449.png
Cloris:
Strengthen Attack III: 80% Attack increase for 35s| WT: 16.7; CT:25
White Witch's Banquet: 100% Attack and Range increase for 30s| WT: 50; CT: 75

http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/2228d0d245c825dc.png
Yuyu:
Strengthen Range: 70% Range increase for 25s| WT: 20; CT: 30
Assault Familiar: 40% Attack and Range increase for 30s| Attack is now AoE| No longer slows| WT: 33; CT: 45

http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/34573589ea3a0e52.png
Ryuryu:
Magic Enhance: 30% Attack increase and 10% Range increase for 60s| WT: 40; CT: 60
Extreme Cold Holy Night: 30% Range increase for 25s| Attack Speed increase| WT: 30; CT: 45

http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/40d84281a220000a.png
Adele:
Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 12.5; CT: 25
Freezing Wave: 60% Attack increase for 35s| Attack is now AoE| WT: 22; CT: 45

http://image01.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/aa119dc6f4e34f6d.png
Belinda:
Strengthen Range II: 70% Range increase for 25s| WT: 15; CT: 30
White Witch's Banquet: 100% Attack and Range increase for 30s| WT: 37; CT: 75

http://i.gyazo.com/4ed7957c3d8a13482fdf2185e4bdfe78.png
Eliza:
Freeze Spell: 60% Attack increase for 20s| Slow increased| WT: 17.5; CT: 35
True Freeze Spell: 70% Attack increase for 20s| Slow increase| WT: 20; CT: 40
Lafate's note: I'm not sure if the Slow increase is bigger between the two skills or not.

http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/c60a7d0b05ab96fa.png
Figneria:
Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 12.5, CT: 25
Lunatic Thorn: 30% Attack increase for 20s| Attacks up to 3 enemies| Skill automated| WT: 10; CT: 20

http://image02.seesaawiki.jp/a/s/aigis/11adfb2fd6a44531.png
Despara:
Strengthen Attack IV: 90% Attack increase for 45s| WT: 1; CT: 25
Cocytus: 70% Attack increase and 25% Range decrease for 30s| Attack Speed increase| Area of Effect Attack| WT: 5; CT: 45

Tenhou
03-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Not sure what to think about Yuyu. She gains AoE but loses her slow. It's like having a mini mage. Can probably be useful in some situations but i'd most likely want an actual mage instead most of the time.

soranokira
03-04-2016, 04:59 AM
well yuyu's AW skill is something like witch-mage hybrid, the same way bishop/shamans are.

@Lafate: Yes, Eliza's skill, both pre-AW and AW, slows more than the typical slow. I'm not too sure of the exact figures though.

Lafate
03-04-2016, 05:14 AM
well yuyu's AW skill is something like witch-mage hybrid, the same way bishop/shamans are.

@Lafate: Yes, Eliza's skill, both pre-AW and AW, slows more than the typical slow. I'm not too sure of the exact figures though.

I meant that the AW Skill slow increase is bigger then the non-AW Skill increase.

Ramazan
03-04-2016, 06:04 AM
So, cloris took role of yuyu. They seem more op than most of the mages in their skill duration.

soranokira
03-04-2016, 06:29 AM
So, cloris took role of yuyu. They seem more op than most of the mages in their skill duration.

to be exact, it's more like cloris and belinda's skill merged (belinda is cloris's stepdaughter if you didnt know)

@lafate right, misunderstood the blue note. I'm leaning towards no change though.

Lafate
03-04-2016, 07:08 AM
to be exact, it's more like cloris and belinda's skill merged (belinda is cloris's stepdaughter if you didnt know)

@lafate right, misunderstood the blue note. I'm leaning towards no change though.

I call bullshit on the step daughter shit. It is clear to everyone that Belinda is Cloris' daughter... but they called her step daughter to avoid incest.

Also my three witches would be Cloris, Belinda, and Adele.

Ramazan
03-04-2016, 08:12 AM
I call bullshit on the step daughter shit. It is clear to everyone that Belinda is Cloris' daughter... but they called her step daughter to avoid incest.

Also my three witches would be Cloris, Belinda, and Adele.

I didnt get it. Prince is her husband? and they made incest? lol these japans... Cloris is hot af after aw but she's my only gold witch so will aw her anyway (well i have a loong way for that honestly :p) wish i had more witches like my previous account have especially adele with aoe :( i miss her so much...

Lafate
03-04-2016, 08:22 AM
I didnt get it. Prince is her husband? and they made incest? lol these japans... Cloris is hot af after aw but she's my only gold witch so will aw her anyway (well i have a loong way for that honestly :p) wish i had more witches like my previous account have especially adele with aoe :( i miss her so much...

Essential in JP canon Belinda is Cloris' Daughter. However, when they translated it for us... they put step daughter instead of daughter. To avoid incest for the threesomes.

buttlover
03-04-2016, 09:02 AM
funny how a gold witch has the same AW skill as a plat witch (cloris -> belinda)

and wow, adele has a pretty good AW skill (AOE slow+increased attk spd) for a non black.

Too bad i dont have enough skill fairies for either version

lolix
03-04-2016, 09:32 AM
well , they sure fucked yuyu. Guess she was too good for a gold witch.

soranokira
03-04-2016, 10:21 AM
funny how a gold witch has the same AW skill as a plat witch (cloris -> belinda)

and wow, adele has a pretty good AW skill (AOE slow+increased attk spd) for a non black.

Too bad i dont have enough skill fairies for either version

increased attack, not increased attack speed.
actually fairly good, especially considering she's usually the 1st witch for obvious reasons. although skill timer and duration became worse off.
also, I might consider skill AW'ing yuyu. suffice for a low-cost witch and one of the rare witch/mage hybrids. not like her previous skill is really necessary aside from war of magic. still, that's a long way to go.

Radhulbh
03-04-2016, 10:25 AM
So for anyone that has her on DMM, how is Despara's AW skill? Is that range decrease often a problem?

ZeroZet
03-04-2016, 10:44 AM
Uhh.. It seems to me that only obviously good ones are direct upgrades, like True Freeze or White Witches' (but, dat cooldown on the last one...). Yuyu is interesting, as hybrid units can theoretically provide more tactical flexibility. Adele's have me on the fence. On the one hand, AoE freeze. On the other hand, quite a bit less single-target damage and less up-time (and single-target magical damage is witches' niche)...
Rest of em... Not look very good to me, to be honest.

phantombaker
03-04-2016, 10:47 AM
I have Despara. Should i AW her? or i should AW Cloris?

buttlover
03-04-2016, 11:09 AM

Dont use skill awakening as a gauge to find out which to AW, the witches' skill AW just came out in dmm, it will be a year at least before we get it.

Go to the unit AW (ability AW) thread to see which one you like to AW.

soranokira
03-04-2016, 11:12 AM
Dont use skill awakening as a gauge to find out which to AW, the witches' skill AW just came out in dmm, it will be a year at least before we get it.

Go to the unit AW (ability AW) thread to see which one you like to AW.

and cloris's AW ability is trash, so despara.

Pyonification
03-04-2016, 11:50 AM
While I can see that Yuyu can basically become a mini mage every 45 seconds, I'm starting to feel units that simply get "Increase in Range!" for their skill tend to get the short end of the stick.
Like even though Fedora can heal 2 people, Iris can instantly heal all allies when her skill activates.

I guess we'll see what the team has in store for Mehlis when Mage awakenings come out.

Edit: So just throwing out Yuyu's damage per hit.

Yuyu with her skill activated will gain a 40% increase. So bringing it up from 884+108(affection), Yuyu will deal 1388.8 damage.
Mehlis naturally can deal 1463 damage.

While Yuyu cost 14~10 to deploy
And Mehlis will cost 33~30 to deploy

Koto
03-04-2016, 01:02 PM

If you use currently use Despara, AW her. Witches are kinda trash on nutaku, but Despara gets a nice attack speed buff when the other witches get buffed. We might not get that patch for a year or 2 though.

buttlover
03-04-2016, 01:22 PM
While I can see that Yuyu can basically become a mini mage every 45 seconds, I'm starting to feel units that simply get "Increase in Range!" for their skill tend to get the short end of the stick.
Like even though Fedora can heal 2 people, Iris can instantly heal all allies when her skill activates.

I guess we'll see what the team has in store for Mehlis when Mage awakenings come out.

You made iris sound so OP.
The truth is, Iris's AW skill heals everyone ONCE when you activate it. It then provides increased healing with diminishing returns per activation.
Fedora's AW skill is similar to a feng shui master, albeit longer range, stronger heal for a duration.

If you use currently use Despara, AW her. Witches are kinda trash on nutaku, but Despara gets a nice attack speed buff when the other witches get buffed. We might not get that patch for a year or 2 though.

That attk spd buff is coming out in a few days. Her AW Skill, on the other hand will take awhile but still earlier than other witches (because shes black #NonBlackSkillsMatter) it does these *70% Attack increase and 25% Range decrease for 30s| Attack Speed increase| Area of Effect Attack)

If i didn't play dmm, i'll probably be confused with AW and AW skills too.

Pyonification
03-04-2016, 02:44 PM
You made iris sound so OP.
The truth is, Iris's AW skill heals everyone ONCE when you activate it. It then provides increased healing with diminishing returns per activation.
Fedora's AW skill is similar to a feng shui master, albeit longer range, stronger heal for a duration.

I haven't played the DMM version (And even if I did, I won't be seeing Awakened units for a while) so I don't know the exact result aside from descriptions. So yeah, her ability sounded OP, so I made it out to be OP. :p

ZeroZet
03-04-2016, 04:08 PM
Edit: So just throwing out Yuyu's damage per hit.

Yuyu with her skill activated will gain a 40% increase. So bringing it up from 884+108(affection), Yuyu will deal 1388.8 damage.
Mehlis naturally can deal 1463 damage.

While Yuyu cost 14~10 to deploy
And Mehlis will cost 33~30 to deployMages still cost 35 this side of the net. Does that unit rebalance patch comes with Awakening?
...and by the time Yuyu's skill first comes up, you can deploy Mehlis naturally. Still, that means faster deployment of one's damager, and one will be able to have two AoE instead of one at that time point)

Hm, doesn't Yuyu also have higher attack speed than Mehlis? Or Mehlis with her speedchant makes that void?

Lafate
03-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Uhh.. It seems to me that only obviously good ones are direct upgrades, like True Freeze or White Witches' (but, dat cooldown on the last one...). Yuyu is interesting, as hybrid units can theoretically provide more tactical flexibility. Adele's have me on the fence. On the one hand, AoE freeze. On the other hand, quite a bit less single-target damage and less up-time (and single-target magical damage is witches' niche)...
Rest of em... Not look very good to me, to be honest.

Use Belinda/Cloris for single target damage and Adele for AoE done deal.

There is a flow chart for AW that is stickied :p
(note: not really a flow chart just an order of what is generally better to do)

soranokira
03-04-2016, 07:47 PM
Mages still cost 35 this side of the net. Does that unit rebalance patch comes with Awakening?
...and by the time Yuyu's skill first comes up, you can deploy Mehlis naturally. Still, that means faster deployment of one's damager, and one will be able to have two AoE instead of one at that time point)

Hm, doesn't Yuyu also have higher attack speed than Mehlis? Or Mehlis with her speedchant makes that void?

by the time AW skills come, we're most likely getting the unit rebalance patch. AW skills will be so damn far away...

Ramazan
03-05-2016, 06:49 AM
Do you have a link for the list of changes?

soranokira
03-05-2016, 07:02 AM
Do you have a link for the list of changes?

unfortunately, no. unless someone kept all the links to petite's tl, lol. no way I'm looking through ulmf's 1k pages of posts.
but some noteworthy stuff include valks eventually get -5 UP, rogues -1, witches -1, mages rebalanced to 28-31 (silver, cc'd. 28=mincost, 31=full cost, higher rarities increase cost accordingly), ninjas reduced cost by 2?, magic fencer reduced cost and stats.
pirates get ministun/mini-knockback effect on attack, archers increased atk against fliers, bandits increased attack against armors. that's all I can think of atm.

Koto
03-05-2016, 07:56 AM
Ninjas are something like -3 with an extra -2 post awakening, with an attack reduction. Shamans got -1 at some point; Bishops got -2 cost and +10 range. That's all I know from units I have that are different than the wiki.

phantombaker
03-05-2016, 10:44 PM
There is a flow chart for AW that is stickied :p
(note: not really a flow chart just an order of what is generally better to do)
Can you give me the flow chart link? I can not find them in sticky post. Is it a AW changes?

soranokira
03-06-2016, 12:25 AM
Can you give me the flow chart link? I can not find them in sticky post. Is it a AW changes?

it's pinned in this subforum, lol: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/661-guide-awakening.html

buttlover
03-06-2016, 12:26 AM

Its in the sticky under AW ORDER.

Basically its laffy's own list of who he is going to AW first.

Although i personally won't recommend betty or healers for the first 3 AW units.
Betty - you'll be pressured to use her, even when you dont need it, because of ROI.
To get the returns for pumping all the resources into her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you have to spam maps that you'll usually commission. Her ability is chance to get 100g(?) per kill, so its like 800g vs 2mins of your time.

Of course, you don't HAVE to spam her, but if you don't , why AW her. (other than to pump stuff into her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
Source: i have merchant totonononono(dmm) which has a similar ability (can spawn tokens that has a chance to get 100g(?) per kill)...i never use her for gold unless the map is clearly very easy (first 2 event maps etc) because 1. I am lazy 2. Mistakes might be made if I am don't pay attention.

Healers - generally healers have poor aw skills (10 MR, drop to heal 500, -1) making them one of the latter targets for AW. (unless you have BLACK iris #smallboobschan..if you do, say in the chat below so we are report you for hacking kappa)

General guideline - awaken those units that
1. you frequently use
2. have good global aw abilities (eg. aria's 2% dmg increase for all, spica's 7% increase dmg for archers, adele's 10% hp up for all)
3. are easier to AW should go first (despara vs bernice = bernice first)*

*if you have prepared the mats/gold/are lucky with orbs, choose whatever you like because YOUR BODY IS READY
https://gifyu.com/images/anime-my-body-is-ready-anime-gif-1147519.gif

soranokira
03-06-2016, 01:15 AM
General guideline - awaken those units that
1. you frequently use
2. have good global aw abilities (eg. aria's 2% dmg increase for all, spica's 7% increase dmg for archers, adele's 10% hp up for all)
3. are easier to AW should go first (despara vs bernice = bernice first)*

bernice AW is arguable because her cost+ and block+ might be hard to manage, especially for people who aren't used to it. also, I wouldn't say fedora's -1 cost AW is poor. but that's me.
also, I'd say one of the greatest reasons for spica AW taking high priority is her damage being able to reach up to 800+ (with self ability, prince buff and skill up) which is necessary to make crystal keeper X easy mode. that said, w/o priest healers it's probably still fairly tough.

Lafate
03-06-2016, 06:04 PM
You aren't AW healers for the AW abilties. You are AW them because of their increase range allow them to heal from a further distance. That can be key in many maps.

Unregistered
03-06-2016, 06:24 PM
You aren't AW healers for the AW abilties. You are AW them because of their increase range allow them to heal from a further distance. That can be key in many maps.

healers don't gain anymore range after AW unless it's from their ability or skill. a CC healer has 260 range and an AW healer has 260 range.

buttlover
03-06-2016, 09:05 PM

Besides the poor aw abilites, the other reason why i didn't recommend healers as the top 3 awakening candidates is simple .
Awakening orb maps/daily mission X maps - having high DPS makes clearing maps easier. (UP is tight so high dps compensates for lack of min-cost units) Their difficulty lies in clearing mobs fast enough while dealing with low UP (hint archers are gud)

You'll only really need AW healers as you approach the awakened fairy maps, where they allow only AW units.

Lafate
03-06-2016, 09:35 PM
The thing about that is you have to be able to first clear AW Orb maps without AW units in order to AW... so it is not needed to AW for the maps at all.

EDIT: Wait... it was the additional ability that can make something do or die that made it a priority for AW. I know something got increase ranged that made a difference for AW.... but now I'm confusing myself.

buttlover
03-06-2016, 10:14 PM
The thing about that is you have to be able to first clear AW Orb maps without AW units in order to AW... so it is not needed to AW for the maps at all.

there is a difference between 1 starring and 3 starring those maps. I am running 2 AW units and i still leak units for the harder AW orb maps.
Sora who runs none, and wasn't lucky enough to roll a black cant clear those maps.

Not all AW orbs maps are born equal. I doubt they will release sat/sun's AW map, seeing we are severely lacking many classes, but those are usually the harder AW orb maps