PDA

View Full Version : Gambit 5 - Can we get even shittier than we were before? Yes we can!

Vic47
03-04-2016, 07:44 PM
Haha, have you, guys, noticed how the usual 50k trophies requirement changed to 51k just to tease us, those who were complaining that 50k is unreachable/too hard to reach without SECs? And Silver/Gold cases now give R card instead of SR, so we can't use cases to advance in the daily mission "Flirt with X SR Girls".
The gray desingn of the gambit menus looks crappy too (though Comiket theme is kinda nice, imho) and those "Kairo warmers" cards look too rainbowish in contrast to all that interface, so yeah, looks kind shitty too. (And why are they even "Kairo" in the first place? What do they have in common with Egypt? I'd say it's hot enough in Egypt to not bother inventing hand warmers, so they can't be named after the place they were invented in, i guess...)
Not sure about the contents of boxes and rolls per stage this time, but the 51k reward card is pretty "meh" for me this time too, so i won't even bother playing this Gambit that much and using any egacha for SECs - better play GHQ and get more guaranteed Rgacha tickets from Daily Chance Time Mission - maybe only to unlock the Gambit Story and get among 1k Overall Ranking to get the "shisa" girl (she's goddamn cute. I'm glad she's not 51k reward card)
The only good thing about this one is, probably, the bosses - "shisa" is a cute boss and has her own card for 100 Ranking (and also, notice that she is uncensored, when shown as a boss and defeated) and Lil Lilith seems to be among those bosses and in the Gambit story too, which is very entertaining (and for the first time gambit Bosses seem to be at least a little connected to it's story/design).
But meh. I wasn't really expecting the Gambit to become much, or at least, a somehow better, but sure not to become even worse, and especially - like that. It looks just like they've read all the feedback, and made some slight changes just to insult those who were complaining. Now i just don't even know if i should cry or laugh about it. I'm just at the loss of words.
Nutaku's trolling at their best.

Tenhou
03-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Did you steal parts of china's wall again vic? :rolleyes:

In all honesty i cannot answer for the "amazing" 1k increase but isn't rather the bad thing that the event is shorter than usual (from what i heard)? Feels as if they went "damn we only have X days left to stay on schedule after we launched that shard event, let's make the next shorter!"

That said, whining about the graphic design of the interface now, really? Kairo also MEANS pocket hand warmer, it has nothing to do with Egypt to begin with just lazy translations. http://jisho.org/search/%E6%87%90%E7%82%89

Vic47
03-04-2016, 08:41 PM
whining about the graphic design of the interface now, really?
Well, not that i whine, i just don't like it, comparing the the previous gambit, and just expressing what i fell about it being so ugly.

and

Kairo also MEANS pocket hand warmer, it has nothing to do with Egypt to begin with just lazy translations. http://jisho.org/search/%E6%87%90%E7%82%89
well, Google translates かいろ 懐炉 exactly as Cairo, the capital of Egypt. Lol.
And i'm not so friendly with Japanese language or some in-depth translation websites, nor did i knew what those warmers were called in the original japanese version, so for me it's just what it says. Каир - the capital of Egypt. So yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, guys, did you noticed that N Gacha Tickets now cost 1500 Pero even when there is no Event active?
Another "Nice change" in PPS, or just a bug after "off schedule" Shards event? "Ha ha, thanks, Nutaku/DMM" once again.

chillinfar
03-04-2016, 08:43 PM
"game balance". Now is focused on consumables, SEC was nerfed and shard event was a "good" idea to force everything to clean stacks.

Well, the short time for this gambit is a worse issue than those adjustments. I still thinking that 3rd gambit was worse (golden boxes with shitty bounty). At least who adquired a slayer from shard event can use it on current one.

JSensei
03-04-2016, 08:49 PM
Kairo also MEANS pocket hand warmer, it has nothing to do with Egypt to begin with just lazy translations. http://jisho.org/search/%E6%87%90%E7%82%89

THAT'S what a kairo is? Huh... I kind of wondered. After getting bouquets, stamps, and trophies I saw kairos and was like "what the fuck's a kairo?"

And now I know.

ChibiKika
03-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Also, guys, did you noticed that N Gacha Tickets now cost 1500 Pero even when there is no Event active?
Another "Nice change" in PPS, or just a bug after "off schedule" Shards event? "Ha ha, thanks, Nutaku/DMM" once again.

To my knowledge, they were always 1.5k Pero, regardless of event. Some thread dated a bit of time back was questioning the cost-efficiency of N Gacha tix vs N wild cards and trying to take into consideration the statistical chance of an N Gacha drawing a R/SR to compensate for the 50% greater cost and determine ultimately if it was more wo-

I stray.

In general I've never been particularly fond of Gambit events, primarily since on top of SECs, you still need gold-shop items like radars/glasses on top of peronamin to get an edge on others whereas other events like Shards or EG/SEG or Coliseum generally let you get by with recovery items only.

Vic47
03-06-2016, 12:02 PM
To my knowledge, they were always 1.5k Pero, regardless of event.

Before the first Shards Event (a couple of weeks that is) N Gacha was 1k pero between Events and 1,5k Pero during Events if you bought them one by one, instead of "5+1 packs". 5=1 pack were always 9k Pero, no matter Event or not (which made each N gacha Ticket in them cost 1,5k Pero)
Now, after Shards event this "mid-event discount" was removed and N Gacha tickets bocme 1.5k Pero no matter what even before this Gambit has started. You just probably always bought them in 5+1 packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, so there's no mistake, and Gambit will even last for only 8 days fom now on... Great. Just GREAT! Guess that will be the second Gambit i won't finish the Storyline of and, maybe, the last one i will play at all...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, WTF is wrong with the rankings this time???
I always used to be amont 1k as a no problem, but this time i'm playing as usual, but can hardly get even past 2,5k! What the hell, guys? Are EVERYONE just burning down all their 'namin they've stockpiled since they've started playing or something?
I mean, i have plenty of it myself, but i don't want to achieve that i used to achieve with no effort by burning all of my "bad day reserve" for one card (and i don't mean even 51k card - this time we're talking about the 1k ranking card, FFS!"
I just don't even...
Meh, 8 days is just WAY too short for Gambit. At first i was thinking i won't even be able to clear 200 locations to unlock all story scenes (but i guess i'll be able to do so after all - location 75 by now, all thanks to my lvl 69 and ~450 max Sta that i accumulate while i sleep) - and for the new/average players even this will hardly be possible, even with consumables (which they definately weren't be able to stockpile for as long as i did, for example)...
Really, guys, this is going nowhere. If this will become a common practice for all events, i'll say "good bye" to PPS very soon. It is just pointless to play the game you can't even "semi-win" as before.

Mattress
03-06-2016, 12:41 PM
Before the first Shards Event (a couple of weeks that is) N Gacha was 1k pero between Events and 1,5k Pero during Events if you bought them one by one, instead of "5+1 packs". 5=1 pack were always 9k Pero, no matter Event or not (which made each N gacha Ticket in them cost 1,5k Pero)
Now, after Shards event this "mid-event discount" was removed and N Gacha tickets bocme 1.5k Pero no matter what even before this Gambit has started. You just probably always bought them in 5+1 packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, so there's no mistake, and Gambit will even last for only 8 days fom now on... Great. Just GREAT! Guess that will be the second Gambit i won't finish the Storyline of and, maybe, the last one i will play at all...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, WTF is wrong with the rankings this time???
I always used to be amont 1k as a no problem, but this time i'm playing as usual, but can hardly get even past 2,5k! What the hell, guys? Are EVERYONE just burning down all their 'namin they've stockpiled since they've started playing or something?
I mean, i have plenty of it myself, but i don't want to achieve that i used to achieve with no effort by burning all of my "bad day reserve" for one card (and i don't mean even 51k card - this time we're talking about the 1k ranking card, FFS!"
I just don't even...
Meh, 8 days is just WAY too short for Gambit. At first i was thinking i won't even be able to clear 200 locations to unlock all story scenes (but i guess i'll be able to do so after all - location 75 by now, all thanks to my lvl 69 and ~450 max Sta that i accumulate while i sleep) - and for the new/average players even this will hardly be possible, even with consumables (which they definately weren't be able to stockpile for as long as i did, for example)...
Really, guys, this is going nowhere. If this will become a common practice for all events, i'll say "good bye" to PPS very soon. It is just pointless to play the game you can't even "semi-win" as before.
I don't think so, I have only 10720 kairo and i'm ranked 372th (I used the peronamin until the bonus stage, then normal stamina)

chillinfar
03-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Seeing multipliers makes sense. As i said before now gambit is focused on consumables. This means, invest on glasses

Vic47
03-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Seeing multipliers makes sense. As i said before now gambit is focused on consumables. This means, invest on glasses

I have nothing to "invest" but i have 20 of them saved during previous Gambit so... Well, anyway, i saw 300 Kairo card only once (and, hopefully, catched it without Glasses) and 1 or 2 times i saw 100 kairo card (but missed it). Currently i'm in the area 77.
I also have 5 eGacha tickets so maybe i'll use some and try to get Alpha or at least Beta SR and start using Radars and Shakes (and, probably, Namins too) when Phase 2 begins... But if Phase 1 ranking gave me a "boost" in Overall Ranking, this time it will rather drag me down, so i wonder, if i should even try for that 1k Rank card... =_=" Still, come to think of it - i don't need those eGacha and Namins for anything else, so... Why not, probably... Depends on how long will be further Events (especially further Gambits) but i'll probably just quit if all the Events become 1 week anyway, and if they won't shorten - well, things will be just like they were before. So whatever, anyway. Waiting for Phase 2, herp derp.

chillinfar
03-06-2016, 01:56 PM
it already happened, now beta cards are the alphas from past event, no past gambit.

Unregistered
03-06-2016, 02:55 PM
I had a question regarding this event. I have gathered many Burgers during Gambit, but when I look at the icon it mentions Limited Time? What does this mean exactly? Will the burgers carry over to the next event?

EleGiggle
03-06-2016, 03:08 PM
I had a question regarding this event. I have gathered many Burgers during Gambit, but when I look at the icon it mentions Limited Time? What does this mean exactly? Will the burgers carry over to the next event?

No, when the next event begins, the burgers/shakes will be deleted. Give burgers to Kurito so u get someting else, 7/8 half burgers gives u Wild Card SR 3.

Arekusu
03-07-2016, 08:13 AM
Honestly if Gambit and PeroColo were always this short, I'd prefer it. There's still a few days break between events, so that actually means more days of not having to manage Pero against the rest of your time. Personally I have hundreds of Namin stockpiled anyway since it's generally useless, it finally has a purpose, to burn through this event. Plus shorter Gambit means back to Elite Guard sooner where the real reward potential is for SEC junkies like me (although I suspect there will be another PeroColo type event between now and then).

chillinfar
03-07-2016, 09:32 AM
I prefer to see the secondary events during breaks instead. Other games released after PPS has the main line completed or at least advanced at some point (i.e. Stage 6 from Osawari was put without notice, between events), we still with incomplete stages and quest chains in PPS.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: battle rates are shitty. Only 2 Lilith in one day. Fortunately got the SR.

Kuremisago
03-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Ayyy
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/07/MIENKHU.png

Vic47
03-07-2016, 02:12 PM
P.S: battle rates are shitty. Only 2 Lilith in one day. Fortunately got the SR.

Yeah, same here. I hardly meet her 2 times in a day, and sometimes even 1 or 0. And i bloody missed her once by clicking too fast to notice i had only 2 Focus instead of the required 3... т.т. It's kinda right thing that SR girls are only in Gold cases now, but still, it makes them to be not a "sure to get" treat for casual and f2p players that it was before, and it will totally make many people to save their gold keys until Phase 2 - which totally means even more gold cases will get lost unopened in time during Phase 1 (while they were already not all getting opened in time before this change). So yeah, they kinda improve the game in a way, but totally in a way farther from f2p and casual players... (

As for the "shorter Events are better" - maybe, but not with f2p rates like these. My opinion here is, again, just like always: "Good f2p means you either spend alot of money, or alot of time and put alot of effort in getting the rewards, but you CAN get them either way. If you can't - it's a bad f2p" - and PPS proves again and again that it is a bad one. I would totally prefer a more balanced gameplay here, but since it turns in a game you can't win because of that, i dislike these changes. They just make less and less reasons to play this game at all for f2p players (who are the biggest part of the community of the game) like that. And i really doubt most f2p players start spending money if the game treats them worse and worse over time, instead of just quitting it outright. Which means, of course, a constant loss of player base and popularity. I already saw this in Bleach Online, where devs were launching new servers like every week, which led to the fact that old servers turned into "whole world for 5 people" bullshit, where everybody fleed to new servers and only a few top-spenders stayed there because they've invested tons of real money and time in their characters and just couldn't leave all that behind for nothing and move to the next new server and start spending all that again, but they still couldn't play on their servers with their super-duper characters because daily and monthly events were desingned for hundreds and thoulsands of players, and simply didn't worked with 2, 5 or even 10 players total left on the server... So yeah, pay or not pay - you'll fail anyway if it was intended for you to do so.

chillinfar
03-07-2016, 02:29 PM
just to shit the thread, you always can buy a golden key (since $1). I have less care about drop since macro people was infesting the event.

khermeker
03-08-2016, 08:00 AM
mmm i hate to agree...if they dont change 1 week event i will leave ...1 week is just impossible for f2p in long way....and im talking the extra reward not be on top 1k i used to do semihard work and got the 50k now im doing all i can and i will get the 50k card i think but i cant use the peronamins in next event cause they will go out in this event...

and nope is not about buy gold cases (have 4 case and already have the sr girl ) is about collect items for next event and get the extra card...that for some is the only choice that get between 1k .....i know i will be between 1k cause well i will get the card:P still...

T.T extra stage cost same as rest...oh well i will use the glasses for get the card....have 30+ :P

Evilmind
03-08-2016, 09:31 AM
Well only 81 people cleared lvl200 at the moment... with 3 days left, but such a hard time to go through (at floor 120 right now, gosh O_o)

Hope event length is going back to normal (dream is free right ? ^^)

Vic47
03-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Back here...
Well, 34 hours left until the end of Gambit, and i've just cleared area 100...
Still have only 20k Kairo - and that after using all 6 eGacha i have accumulated since last Gambit and getting 3 R SECs!!!
You know, guys, this is total bullshit. If even that (i mean, only using free eGacha at Phase 2 of Gambit Events) doesn't work - then it is totally worthless to play Gambits at all.
I will open the story (all 200 locations) anyway, by using enough 'namins i'll need (since i never use them anyway and have 21 full and 113 half by now) but this is totally shitty.
Come to think of it - i can be not that upset from not getting the 51k reward card this time, because this time it is not super hot, but quite average (for my taste, at least) and because, well, most of the cards i have always sit somewhere in my cards collection and i barely view them at all, anyway, and i can still check out their atrworks and text at the Wiki anytime i'll wish to, and i mostly put new girls on the showcase deck only during the Events they come from, but anyway, playing the game you can't win even partially (getting the corresponding "participation proof" rewards like unique cards) really sucks. But, well, there is not that Revival gacha, where we can vote for the cards we want to see in, so i't kinda okay, if we can have those cards anyway, some day later, i guess...
But nopt being able to unlock the story without wasting tons of consumables really sucks balls, even if the storyes are cheap and boring. This feels just like bullying f2p players for me.

chillinfar
03-09-2016, 06:28 PM
I reached 51k with all efforts (4x multiplier), but only because i have 600+ stamina. For anyone with lvl 60 or less will be a pain in ass, even with slayers. Too short time and perhaps will be the model for next events seeing the same scheme in Osawari (now only 2 day break).

kainpen
03-10-2016, 10:15 AM
yep way to short,only the top 340 so far have hit the 51, and it is the last day, while normally at least the top 900 normal get the reward. I in the 400-500 range and only have little over 30k range of EP. no way I am going to get 21k today. especial since I am just about out of glasses. I am going to finish this one with 10 glass less then normally. I did get a lot of shakes from pink case this time so almost did not even touch my stamina refills this go around. I hit the extra stage starting this morning. it is horrible. I don't even want to click through it eats so much time for 6% spin.

khermeker
03-10-2016, 12:10 PM
mmm well i think 400 will get the card aprox...maybe 500 in the night...im top 345 and well still need 3k ... but i will take it easy and get it this night.

Only left wait if next event is 1 week i will just leave game....maybe see the art in wiki :p

nip101
03-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Probably a lot of people will have a big push today (spamming glasses and what not) in hopes of hitting 51k. Gambit really does turn into a huge time sink though with how many spins you can/have to do.

chillinfar
03-10-2016, 04:52 PM
gave up with event. Even with a final shitstorm i can't be dropped below rank 500. Doesn't worth to get rewards beyond 60k. Now focuses in Osawari due to lack of breaks.

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 02:38 AM
Managed 51k with only N-slayers, but I'd rather not have to do that again. In the end there's still plenty of people that got the SR. Last time it was 537 players and now it's 441+. Definitely a drop, but not quite as big as one would expect.

Also, of course now that I don't need Kairo anymore I get two 300s in a row. Typical.

lacus
03-11-2016, 03:00 AM
Game went into maintenance as I was pressing the red circle for level 200... -_-

i.e. 1 min before maintenance was supposed to start. Sending in a support ticket if my click didn't register.

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 03:12 AM
Game went into maintenance as I was pressing the red circle for level 200... -_-

i.e. 1 min before maintenance was supposed to start. Sending in a support ticket if my click didn't register.

which is why i try to get to the extar stage for 2nd half as early as possible, when u meet something like this

ITS GOING TO BE BASE ON LUCK, EITHER NUTAKU GIVES U WHAT U WANT OR THE OTHER ONE

lacus
03-11-2016, 03:18 AM
I know. I would normally make sure I reach my goal at least a day in advance, but I haven't had much time for the game lately and wasn't sure if I would even bother with the event.

It's actually kind of amusing how perfect that timing was. Not a second earlier or later, but right when I clicked on that button xD Well, I doubt Nutaku would refuse to compensate me if my click didn't end up registering. In the end it was their fault and it's just a virtual item.

chillinfar
03-11-2016, 01:20 PM
My ISP disconnected me 30 min before event ends, no chance to open those pink boxes left. Even reaching all cards from gambit (except Alpha cards from event gacha), i consider this event frustrating.

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 06:36 PM
The only good thing about this one is, probably, the bosses - "shisa" is a cute boss and has her own card for 100 Ranking (and also, notice that she is uncensored, when shown as a boss and defeated)

Odd how they know how to uncensor this kind of thing but not the actual cards despite this http://g.e-hentai.org/g/891641/47be693e3f/ existing and various ads for pero depicting no censorship. They may not be perfect but its alot better then blurred mosiacs. I think they honestly don't care about trying to get anything uncensored for pero anymore.

ChibiKika
03-12-2016, 04:54 AM
And so brings a close to the latest and likely to be to date one of the most disliked pero gambit events in the game...possibly most disliked event in general in the game but I'm not gonna speak for the player base.

Astonishingly, I was less concerned about reaching 51k Kairo and more about reaching stage 200. In the end, got something above 100k so I was satisfied...marginally.

And to end my side of it...with a troll picture. Because I know that someone is gonna believe it's real...

(Oh you dirty...dirty little pigs...)

Unregistered
03-12-2016, 05:35 AM
And so brings a close to the latest and likely to be to date one of the most disliked pero gambit events in the game...possibly most disliked event in general in the game but I'm not gonna speak for the player base.

Astonishingly, I was less concerned about reaching 51k Kairo and more about reaching stage 200. In the end, got something above 100k so I was satisfied...marginally.

And to end my side of it...with a troll picture. Because I know that someone is gonna believe it's real...

gee... dont tell me this will happen for real, anyone wont be able to get to the 2nd half bonus stage if that happens

soranokira
03-12-2016, 05:40 AM

wtf nutaku? O_O time to send some tickets guys.

chillinfar
03-12-2016, 07:17 AM
Again, "game balance"

Tomaa
03-12-2016, 10:11 AM

ah you, such a nasty trap :D

JSensei
03-12-2016, 10:13 AM

I easily made 51k. You weren't the only one worried about not making it to 200. I had to blow through so many namins to make it. It was SIGNIFICANTLY harder to get to 200 floors this time.

Vic47
03-12-2016, 07:23 PM
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/891641/47be693e3f/

Wow, what the hell is all that from? These look like posters or something... So big and uncensored...

chillinfar
03-12-2016, 10:54 PM
Well, who paid some bucks to rush and get that cards, now do the shitstorm on their channels.