PDA

View Full Version : [New] What to do with pero?

rawrfaker
03-07-2016, 06:30 PM
So couldnt find a definitive answer really looking around forums/google. Is spending pero on gacha tickets the correct thing to do? I can't seem to find any info regarding if event cards can be pulled from normal spin. Otherwise idk what I should be using pero for.

Tenhou
03-07-2016, 07:26 PM
Pero can be used for a few things:

1. Buying N gacha tickets. There is typically an N slayer card in the gacha during events but no R or SR.

2. Buying N wilds. This is usually not that great and many consider it more useful to get N gacha tickets and spin those instead.

3. Feeding the damn squirrel costs a WHOLE 1k pero! :rolleyes:

4. Buying event items or bundles. N gacha bundles currently come with one pink key during the current event. During EG events you can buy shoo-shoo elixirs and smexy drinks.

Most of the time pero is rather useless though, i have 6,5M sitting around.

nip101
03-07-2016, 10:14 PM
Just to add to what Tenhou said you should try to aim for getting over 1k pink keys because then you will only find boxes instead of boxes and keys (for pink). It does cost 1.5m pero though to reach but its definitely worth it... plus you get a ton of ngatcha tickets. Outside of that though there really isn't a good way to dump pero.

Ladies lover
03-07-2016, 10:46 PM
1) 1000 pink keys during gambit
2) trading N wild for R wild ( because after advancing in game you will have ton of N wilds through gifts so after maximizing all N cards this is good to do )

3)buying elixirs and energy drinks in EGuard event