PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Macro / Pink case hunters

Vic47
03-09-2016, 06:42 PM
Hey! I've got an idea on how to make both macro / campers and normal players / lowbies pleased!
How about you all will set your macro to a longer cooldown / won't open cases that spawned less than 1 minute ago (or, at least, 30 seconds ago) if you are spending real money on PPS gold or are just a top player? You will still have alot of pink cases, and lowbies will get a chance to open those pink cases too. Or, at least, there will be no more "sorry, this box is already opened by someone else, the key won't be used" messages, and people will stop blaming you are cheaters. I'd say that woul be a good solution for everyone...
What do you say?
(of course, this should be also spread on ULMF and other big PPS comminities, so HBC macro's won't just give away all fresh pink cases to ULMF's macro's)

Tomaa
03-09-2016, 06:54 PM
heh, like anyone who uses such macro would listen xD

Opalia24
03-10-2016, 01:57 AM
Better solution limmed the number of pink boxes each player can open to 200 per day.
Normal player would not be hurt but macro user would be hurt a lot.

Big Fat Troll
03-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Better solution limmed the number of pink boxes each player can open to 200 per day.
Normal player would not be hurt but macro user would be hurt a lot.
Really??? I don't macro and it would hurt me like hell too...I open on average 300 cases in 24hours... it's not hard to do. but then again I do have over 80 very active friends... plus I am now in "whale" territory with high level stamina and over 1m sed... I don't "camp cases either, I get pretty lucky with my less active friends sharing more because, like me they have a mix of high and low, active and less active friends..