PDA

View Full Version : What to lvl next.

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 12:50 PM
Not sure what I should be leveling next. Atm I have most of my core team cc'ed 50. Just curious as to what unit I should have more of or event maps need. Atm I have 1 solider (Katie, 1 rogue (cypria, 2 ranged (bashira and Minerva, 2 healers, 1 tank (Leeanne, 1 witch (yuyu and a mage lvl 45 not cc ( mehlis but u don't seem to use her alot. Haven't had any real problems with most maps cause soon as I put Minerva down shit dies. Just curious as to what else I might need

lolix
03-11-2016, 01:28 PM
the mage. As a general rule of thumb , a core team looks like this : 1 soldier (2 at times) , 1 heavy (2 at times) , 2 healers (3 at times) , 2 witches , 2 archers (minerva can replace 1 i guess) , 2 mages , 2-3 duelists (1 princess , 1/valk/barb/rogue) and the rest are whatever else u might need.

As for leveling up it's generally like this : core > rarity > dps > support > tank. Generally u will want to level your core team first , depending on the rarity ofc , but core takes priority. For example if you have a soldier and a pirate , and u have to chose between katie and minerva ,katie will take priority since she's core , even if she's just a gold.

Then , if your core is already levceled , u raise them depending on rarity......and then depending on their role. For example , archers and witches are generally a bit higher in priority then a healer or heavy. Actually my heavy has been 50cc40 a long long time untill i decided to max , and served me pretty well.

As for awakening , well it generally depends on what u want. A lot of people will awaken betty for her passive (gold get) , and others will go for celia , monica and cuterie , because all of those will improve the drop rates of tresure items. That being said , that's generally what rich people do , since free players can't afford to awaken all those before they awaken their primary combat units. In that case , i would recomand a healer , a tank , an archer , in whatever order you preffer. They all become really good after AW

Unregistered
03-11-2016, 01:48 PM
All the ones listed are cc 50 apart from mage. Cause as I said I don't often use. Having 2 install kill makes short work of pretty much everything. As for what units I have left over. They are Betty, Cloris, Gina(monk), Themis, Claudia (skill 4/20 up), rest are the usual silvers.

lolix
03-11-2016, 02:14 PM
level up the mage anyway. Having to relly on rng is never a good strat. Other then that i suggest claudia and cloris.

kayfabe
03-12-2016, 07:18 AM
Minerva's a great unit, but she's no reason to ignore mages completely since pirates and mages excel at very different things. If anything they're quite complementary since mages sweep the field of weak crap that isn't worth a pirate's time.

namhoang909
03-12-2016, 08:12 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/12/ivTBHq.jpg
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/12/JeoYrDS.jpg

here are gold and plat units i have till now with 10 black spirit, 5 rainbow spirit, now i am out of vacant slot and between using sc to expand or lv up skill i would prefer level up but which unit should have skill level up, what do you think

lolix
03-12-2016, 09:33 AM
right now u don't need to skill up anything....but if you were to skill up something , go with your highest rarity units usually....or your most used ones.

That being said , u're better of keeping your rainbows untill skill awakening. Actually if i needed to make some space , without using scs to expand my baracks >>> which you should btw <<< , i would probably CR some of the gold units (bernice/fedora/iris). But you're better of expanding your baracks IMO

soranokira
03-12-2016, 09:46 AM
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/12/ivTBHq.jpg
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/12/JeoYrDS.jpg

here are gold and plat units i have till now with 10 black spirit, 5 rainbow spirit, now i am out of vacant slot and between using sc to expand or lv up skill i would prefer level up but which unit should have skill level up, what do you think

expand your barracks. because you can never have enough slots.

namhoang909
03-12-2016, 09:25 PM
after the previous collection event i really consider using sc to expand and the most rarity unit i have are one i use least (except for cypria) also gem drop stage is so hard that i'll lose most of them as long as Bashira is the core unit in that