PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Providence Colab

Arekusu
03-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Well Nutaku is doing another colab, this time with Dragon Providence. Just started playing this game today to try and get a head start and it's kind of confusing, however, I'm guessing the guild system in DP may come into play. Anyone here into DP? Maybe we should make a guild since that game appears to be dead in the forums.

Holic
03-11-2016, 05:24 PM
I started playing today too and I'm trying to understand the game (is there a desktop version of the game? -_-).
I'd like to know in what an event consists.

Artanis
03-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Well that's just great another colab event, i hope this one is not as bad as the osawari island one was.

ChibiKika
03-12-2016, 06:27 AM
I'll be honest, I didn't find the Osawari Island one to be too bad...at least not the first part of it (event points here net rewards over there). The second half...that was pretty brutal though I say that knowingly with a bias because I don't work as hard on Osawari (too much effort, maybe?)

I'm actually thinking of taking up Dragon Providence. And no, it's not just because of the collab event, I've been wanting to add a game that's mobile-compatible for some time.

@Holic it should be desktop-compatible, though I've heard that because it was made to be mobile friendly and it isn't in itself a website that shaves itself down based on what device it detects, you may find the destop version's features...simplistic? I dunno, just stuff I heard so I can't say for certain what's true and what isn't.

Otherwise, yay more fappage materi...more girls~

blacksaber
03-12-2016, 07:16 AM
I tried playing it today. Got bored out real fast. Hoping the reward system isn't too annoying (and the rewards worth the effort). Otherwise, I'm likely to pass on this like I did midway through the OI event.

nip101
03-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Been playing DP for awhile but the only sort of Colab that would make sense is either kill x number of raid bosses or get x amount of stuff from exploring, sort of similar to gambit but there isn't any slayer bonus. Currently there's a collection event going on so you can see what its like.

Arekusu
03-12-2016, 01:18 PM
So pro tip for people getting into this game...if you don't kill a raid boss in 1 hit, make sure you request reinforcements (doesn't require friends). A lot of veteran players will be glad to 1 hit your boss for you since they get a reward and raid bosses at higher levels are REAAAALLY high HP, so then you can use extra your BP to try and get in on some other kills.

JSensei
03-12-2016, 04:25 PM
How is Dragon Providence? Is it any fun?

Arekusu
03-12-2016, 07:21 PM
How is Dragon Providence? Is it any fun?

It plays a lot like other Nutaku games, kind of a mix of LoV and and AS. I probably wouldn't play it if there wasn't a colab (long time ago I was playing too many Nutaku games and dropped all but Pero), but you should see for yourself. Here's the gameplay in greater detail for anyone wondering. This is my 2nd day playing so a lot is still unknown but the basics are here.

The Deck
It's a collectable card game, you can build a deck of girls who help you kill powerful bosses. As you progress you can field more and more powerful girls. An SR girl has a higher power value than an N girl and your deck has a limit to how much power it can field. Girls base stats can also be enhanced without increasing the cost by sacrificing unwanted cards and items. The game will automatically build a suggested deck for you however there's also a ton of custom deck slots for players who know exactly what they need to bring to a particular boss. Cards also have abilities and types that come into play during the "Conquest Battle" part of the game. Also there's custom deck slots for both "Raid" battles and "Conquest Battles."

The Hero
At the start you choose a "job." The game will tell you what each job is good at and the natural element it corresponds to. As you play you will be able to level up your character in 2 skill trees which are the "Level" and "Raid" trees. Level focuses more on improving your accounts infrastructure (more action points, higher deck power limit, max card capacity) whereas the Raid tree focuses on combat stats (melee attack, magic defence). Each tree accumulates points separately. You can also level up your job giving you more abilities. There is also a Zodiac Shrine tree but I haven't made in progress in it yet, not sure about it.

Questing & Raids
Spend AP (action points like so many other games) by going on quests and frequently a raid boss appears and those are attacked by using another regenerative resource, BP. After the first attack you can call for reinforcements which seems to just call in any online players. Raid bosses give you gacha tickets, one for participating in the fight and another if you found the boss. Gacha tickets are actually quite common so that's a plus. Raid bosses are like a dumbed down version of Conquest Battles which I'll get to shortly, girls abilities don't come into play although I'm not sure if the raid bosses are weaker to certain elemental types. That's pretty much all there is to raiding that I can see though, spend BP to kill bosses and get rewards. So back to questing, it's the main storyline for the game and even if a raid boss doesn't appear during a quest you will still get some kind of reward. Questing is also how to get experience to level up. That's it really.

Conquest Battles & Guilds (most complicated yet)
So the game will automatically put you in your own guild but you can apply to others right away. Twice a day there will be a "Conquest Battle" and the times they happen are set by the guild leader. The CB pits your guild against another guild in a battle to see who can score the most points against a boss monster. This is where the deck really comes into play, each boss has several body parts that can be targeted and destroyed. They are all weak to a particular element like Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light or Dark. The players final resource they use is TP, you spend it to attack the boss and use the abilities the girls in your deck have. Attacks/Abilities can also be magical or physical which each body part is also weak against. Almost done, deep breath...
Another aspect of the CB is front/back lines that affects which abilities they can use. When players are participating in the CB the 5 with the highest deck score fight in the front line, everyone else fights in the back line. Each girl has a front line and a back line ability. SR and higher girls also have a support ability which is a passive chance to proc effect. After the fight, rewards and experience are given to the participants. All the guilds I fought were only 1 player who was inactive for the CB so while I didn't kill the boss alone I did beat the other guild. I guess if you manage to kill the boss or lose to the other guild the rewards may vary but I haven't been able to confirm any of this. Anyway one of the rewards is currency you can redeem in the guild screen. Good coordination seems like it can go a long way in these fights but I've only played in a guild by myself so far.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I realized how long this was getting. That's pretty much as far as I've gotten anyway and covers the basics as I understand them. I didn't get into the gacha or the token exhanges but they function as you might expect. I really do suggest trying it out at least, the game currently gives you 2 SSRs to start and Gacha tickets have been very common, and free so far. Also the game is letting you quest without spending any AP for the first 50 levels. Not sure if it's always been that way but you can really milk it for a lot of raid bosses (more Gacha tickets).

P.S. If anyone can clarify some of the bits I wasn't clear on that would be appreciated.

Solstic
03-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Playing Dragon Providence is pretty boring because the grind is just like any other card based game. I probably would've been playing this game for at least a few months if it came out way earlier. But right now I am burned out from playing card games.

DP seems interesting because there is a lot of shit. You can freely switch between job classes for bonuses, 3 different talent trees to put points into, and all your cards have 3 different skills. I did my first CB today and I like the concept. It's basically a damage race on a boss between guilds. Gatcha tickets are given out like candy and it's easy to kill raid bosses with reinforcements. All my bosses die in seconds.

Fuck the small screen though. Someone said you can zoom in or something. How do you do this? The screen only expands during h-scenes but outside of that I can't see a button for it.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 12:07 AM
Even if you're low level and can't actually help much with damage, it's still a good idea to check the reinforcement requests periodically. You always get one free attack against each, which is enough to get a participation award and a defeat count, and those can seriously add up.

For conquest battles, TP recovers over time, but it's pretty slow. But if your TP isn't at max you'll get a drop that restores 40 TP fairly often from quests. If you're still getting unlimited AP you can actually solo at least some conquest battles by using your TP, then spamming quests until you get restores, rinse and repeat. AP doesn't recover fast enough to do that once the unlimited is gone, but it still seems like a good idea to go into a conquest with full AP so you can get some extra licks in.

There's also something called a Revival battle, which works about the same, except instead of having a fixed timeslot for a guild, you can start one once a day (or join one started by a guild member) as long as it's not too close to the scheduled conquest time. There's probably some difference in the rewards, but boss cups seem to be rewarded the same way.

I hope whatever the event is doesn't require doing a lot of conquest battles, because there's only one window where I'm not typically asleep or at work.

nip101
03-13-2016, 07:44 AM
Fuck the small screen though. Someone said you can zoom in or something. How do you do this? The screen only expands during h-scenes but outside of that I can't see a button for it.

Try using ctrl and + to zoom, Ctrl - zooms out and ctrl 0 resets to default. Also for jobs the bonus's actually stay once you level them so its important to max all of them out. It does take a long time though to do.

I hope whatever the event is doesn't require doing a lot of conquest battles, because there's only one window where I'm not typically asleep or at work.

You can change guilds to get a different conquest battle time, My current one is at 8pm and 10pm est but I've been in one with 11am 1pm. Search around for one that fits you more. I don't think they would do it based on conquest battles since its pretty terribly balanced in general, more people = you win.

Artanis
03-13-2016, 03:29 PM
It seems that the event is going to be easy, you only need to defeat the raid boss 10 times and you get both cards.

JSensei
03-13-2016, 03:54 PM
It seems that the event is going to be easy, you only need to defeat the raid boss 10 times and you get both cards.

Any idea what the cards are?

Artanis
03-13-2016, 04:00 PM
I am guessing it's the ones at the banner.
https://www.facebook.com/nutakugames/photos/a.319680614882181.1073741828.267068993476677/484296011753973/?type=3&theater

nip101
03-13-2016, 04:33 PM
That's gonna be ridiculously easy for anyone to get 10 kills. Odds are if you start on the 16th you can get it with like 30 min of game play. 100 might be a bit harder to hit though but all that does is save you some wilds. This is how colabs should be :D

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 04:47 PM
I actually have the opposite problem you guys have. Never played peropero seduction and I'm super lost as to what I'm doing. I understand a few things, like I'm going to be grinding a...mission? (is that what they're called?) for EP during the event, but the whole deck and WC and fusing is very confusing. Can anyone give me a rundown of what I should be doing before and during the coming event?

Vic47
03-13-2016, 05:50 PM
I actually have the opposite problem you guys have. Never played peropero seduction and I'm super lost as to what I'm doing. I understand a few things, like I'm going to be grinding a...mission? (is that what they're called?) for EP during the event, but the whole deck and WC and fusing is very confusing. Can anyone give me a rundown of what I should be doing before and during the coming event?
You can simply go to the PPS Discord channel and ask there. I bet you'll get what to do real quick. PPS is very easy to play in general, and upcoming event is the one that only require you to have strong guys in your friend list and not to be lazy to click / be online long enough.
You can also PM me on Discord anytime i'm online if you'll have more questions about PPS.

- - - Updated - - -

Any idea what the cards are?
I'm pretty sure the cards will be these two:
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=2117&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810
http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=2108&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=450&width=810

blacksaber
03-13-2016, 05:59 PM
That's gonna be ridiculously easy for anyone to get 10 kills. Odds are if you start on the 16th you can get it with like 30 min of game play. 100 might be a bit harder to hit though but all that does is save you some wilds. This is how colabs should be :D

I'll take easy. I love easy. Anything has to be better than the "Horrors of OI" (just a working movie title that I will never make)

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 08:46 PM
You can simply go to the PPS Discord channel and ask there. I bet you'll get what to do real quick. PPS is very easy to play in general, and upcoming event is the one that only require you to have strong guys in your friend list and not to be lazy to click / be online long enough.
You can also PM me on Discord anytime i'm online if you'll have more questions about PPS.
That's good news. Thank you very much, I will remember to do that when the event hits.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=nip101;21605]You can change guilds to get a different conquest battle time, My current one is at 8pm and 10pm est but I've been in one with 11am 1pm. Search around for one that fits you more. I don't think they would do it based on conquest battles since its pretty terribly balanced in general, more people = you win.

It's not about the guild. I work closing shifts at my job, so almost all of the possible windows are when I am at work. But it looks like with the daylight savings change, one will now be after I get home.

I don't know if I'll pay too much attention to this game after the event though. I like some of the style, but the gameplay, not so sure on that.

Arekusu
03-14-2016, 11:05 AM
Does anyone know how to get the Juno boss to spawn? I've just been questing but I haven't seen Juno appear at all.

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 11:09 AM
I think Juno is supposed to start appearing on the 16th after the current event is over.

Vic47
03-15-2016, 06:18 PM
So, is the collab is hard to complete? DId anyone who just started to play that game for it already did what it takes to get reward cards in PPS?

Arekusu
03-15-2016, 07:31 PM
Still waiting for it to start, will probably go live in the middle of the night/early morning of the 16th, Montreal time. GMT -4 I think.

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 08:35 PM
So, is the collab is hard to complete? DId anyone who just started to play that game for it already did what it takes to get reward cards in PPS?

If it's like Asteria, it'll be really easy. Just keep checking for raid reinforcement requests, then take your free attack on whatever's there. And when one appears when you're questing, request reinforcements and even if you can barely scratch it yourself it'll usually go down in a few minutes.

The catch on reinforcements is that sometimes it seems like there will be requests available, but it won't show the option to go to the list if you go in through certain ways. What seems to work the best for me is clicking on "my page", and if it has the little circle saying "Rescue" by the "Raid" bubble go through that, and if not click on the "Raid" bubble and see if it lists any there. It seems to be more reliable than clicking on the shield icon on the right that says "Raid" for some reason.

Anyway, doing that (and again assuming that it works like other raid bosses, but I think it's a safe assumption), I doubt it'll take more than a day to get the 10 defeats to get both cards, and getting a hundred defeats to get them both maxed should be quite possible without any extreme measures. (And spending $$ wouldn't really help with getting more boss defeats that much anyway, with the way the game is structured.)

blacksaber
03-16-2016, 03:06 AM
Well already found 2 Juno (1 rare). Maybe this won't be a pain in the ass.

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 04:16 AM
i dont get it, where is juno hiding

dat creature seems really rare and i havent encounter a single one

blacksaber
03-16-2016, 04:31 AM
i dont get it, where is juno hiding

dat creature seems really rare and i havent encounter a single one

Really? I haven't had that problem so far. Just took out number 15. Killed 3 rare juno, too. But not sure if they count toward the total number of defeats.

Mattress
03-16-2016, 08:49 AM
This game crashes all the time :rolleyes:

nip101
03-16-2016, 11:42 AM
This game crashes all the time :rolleyes:

Hmm, I've never had mine crash. Are you using chrome?

Mattress
03-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Hmm, I've never had mine crash. Are you using chrome?

Yes, Is this a problem?

nip101
03-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Yes, Is this a problem?

Chrome's the recommended browser. Not really sure why you'd be crashing though sorry :(

EleGiggle
03-16-2016, 12:35 PM
Yes, Is this a problem?

No, mine only crashes when i do conquest battle.

_____

Anyway I like how the game considers Gilgamesh as a Demon. I know why but with the name of "Hero King" is kinda funny. And when u get the job u have some sick shining armor too.

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 01:02 PM
On the Raid page it says "The defeat of Rare Juno ain't counted." (And yes, it says "ain't". Nutaku, if you're looking for proofreaders, I am available. (Watch as I totally make an obvious grammar error in this post.))

I'm at 6 defeats now, which is a bit slower than I was expecting. That's still plenty to have no worries about getting the PPS rewards, although maybe not at max level.

Arekusu
03-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Yeah this is probably going to be super easy, if you still haven't started DP but want the Pero rewards this would be a good time to start since you can still quest for 0 AP. I just got home 5 minutes ago and I already found a Juno just by questing like any other raid boss. And it doesn't seem any stronger than other raid bosses.

Vic47
03-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Nice to hear all that. I wish OI collab was that easy... :(

Unregistered
03-16-2016, 10:29 PM
Regarding Juno, yes is seems he is easy to defeat

I suggest u find him on ur battle rather than helping

Most of the time, when u do help they are already done before u can atk ( unless u have a good connection)

already had 16 here, i'm doing it 4 more for 20 times and then im done

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest u find him on ur battle rather than helping

Most of the time, when u do help they are already done before u can atk ( unless u have a good connection)

Might work if you're new and getting infinite free quests, but if you're like me and foolishly thought doing some levelling up before the event started would help, you'd need a lot more luck to get far that way.

Either way, make sure whatever boss you pop is dead before you continue questing, because it seems like you can only have one up at a time.

- - - Updated - - -

To have the boss kill count is it enough if I find him and attack once and others finish him?
Especially if I am not MVP would it still count as a kill?

Solstic
03-16-2016, 10:44 PM
To have the boss kill count is it enough if I find him and attack once and others finish him?
Especially if I am not MVP would it still count as a kill?
Yes. It will still count.

blacksaber
03-17-2016, 01:47 AM
already had 16 here, i'm doing it 4 more for 20 times and then im done

Granted it's your choice. But why stop at 20? The event goes on for 11 more days. Ten kills per day, and the option of not spending SR cards to max them at some point seems like a good reason to keep going...even if only sparingly.

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 02:54 AM
Granted it's your choice. But why stop at 20? The event goes on for 11 more days. Ten kills per day, and the option of not spending SR cards to max them at some point seems like a good reason to keep going...even if only sparingly.

because its a pain to keep refreshing the reinforcements to look for juno

my hatest part was when the help is surrounded by a lots of valefor and then u miss out the only juno help

- but alas i can say it was fun to catch that creature, everytime i found juno i will say -

Juno, juno i need to get you, no u cant be killed before i can attack -

ChibiKika
03-17-2016, 03:50 AM
Admittedly the only present difficulty (of sorts) of this event is that once you're past the lvl 50 point, AP is limited so you can only quest (and find raid bosses) so much mixed with the other issue that Valefor gets in the way (I swear, each game has its own translation staff because a good majority of the text in PPS and OI is fluid and comfortable to read while DP and HC feel downright abysmal at times. Seriously, "Walefol"?) and if you've been running Valefor for quite a bit before Juno came along, you end up getting mixed between a lvl 10 Juno you can 1-shot and a lvl 75+ Valefor you have to request reinforcements and wait out.

As for the assisting others in reinforcement, it is, regrettably, very dependent on your connection speed because other than the lvl 100+ raid bosses, 2 people getting ahead of you usually results in the raid boss dying before you even make it to the page. In my case, my connection was good up until my landlord's wife relocated the modem/router to the other end of the house and now my connection's half-crap.

In other words, "I feel ya, mon~"

nip101
03-17-2016, 01:53 PM
Just to note is it will get much easier to hit other peoples Juno's in a few days since people will start having significantly higher level ones that they can no longer one shot. Also i'd just recommend logging in every 1-2 hrs since I always seem to get a flurry of assistance requests when I first log in.

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 03:02 PM
I think it might get easier to find Juno in reinforcements as the event goes on. I was super lucky and got three in a row through quests today, and I noticed each time the level went up. If that's consistent, they should appear in reinforcements more often as more people get to levels where they won't win in one attack.

ChibiKika
03-17-2016, 03:41 PM
This thread's starting to sound like it should be on the DP side, seeing as most of the ppl here are talking about the DP side rather than the PPS side.

The note on the PPS side is, defeat Elite Guard and/or Super Elite Guard, get EP, win cards in DP (and good ones too, it takes a ton of investment to traditionally get a fully limit broken SSR in DP other than your starter SSR so getting one from the event's got the feel of awesomeness)

If I recall, the collab on PPS side is you'll get everything at 2m EP, whereas the collab on DP side is defeat regular (non-rare) Juno at least 100 times...

ANYWAYS

Yeah, since we "ain't" discussing PPS on a PPS thread, motion to either stop or move this to DP...cuz...it just isn't right...

nip101
03-17-2016, 04:03 PM
It was the same in the OI colab thread... Its kind of the point to help people playing pps to do well in the colab event (or complain about it). Its not like there's much to talk about for the pps part cause getting 2m ep is just play a lot/have high sed/get slayers.

Opalia24
03-18-2016, 12:42 AM
This thread's starting to sound like it should be on the DP side, seeing as most of the ppl here are talking about the DP side rather than the PPS side.

The note on the PPS side is, defeat Elite Guard and/or Super Elite Guard, get EP, win cards in DP (and good ones too, it takes a ton of investment to traditionally get a fully limit broken SSR in DP other than your starter SSR so getting one from the event's got the feel of awesomeness)

If I recall, the collab on PPS side is you'll get everything at 2m EP, whereas the collab on DP side is defeat regular (non-rare) Juno at least 100 times...

ANYWAYS

Yeah, since we "ain't" discussing PPS on a PPS thread, motion to either stop or move this to DP...cuz...it just isn't right...

Players get both SR-girls after just 10 Juno kills (can be done in 2-3 hours) - 100 Juno kills give players both SR-girls with level 100.
OI was super hard to get the SR-girls but thanks DP is super easy.

Unregistered
03-18-2016, 06:24 PM

Eh. It reads to me as "How can PPS players best/most easily get the rewards from the event running in DP?" The PPS rewards are the point, so it belongs here. If it were about strategies for DP players to get rewards for use in DP, that would be different, and probably involve a lot more things.

(Although with this event I kind of have the same question I have with the OI event - are they likely to do a collaboration with the same game sometime again in the future? If so, it might be worth putting a little more effort into the game to be in a stronger position for the future events. Except that probably doesn't apply to DP, since you don't really need levels or strong cards or anything to do this event well enough.)

- - - Updated - - -

Eh. It reads to me as "How can PPS players best/most easily get the rewards from the event running in DP?" The PPS rewards are the point, so it belongs here. If it were about strategies for DP players to get rewards for use in DP, that would be different, and probably involve a lot more things.

Agreed. The DP boards probably shouldn't be cluttered with PPS players discussing how to max the PPS rewards with as little DP effort as possible...it's just not polite.

(Although with this event I kind of have the same question I have with the OI event - are they likely to do a collaboration with the same game sometime again in the future? If so, it might be worth putting a little more effort into the game to be in a stronger position for the future events. Except that probably doesn't apply to DP, since you don't really need levels or strong cards or anything to do this event well enough.)

It depends...I wasn't totally new to OI (I'd run through almost the whole map of quests when I got tired of timing clicks) and I couldn't make any real headway at all on that collaboration, and from reading the OI boards it looks like their events are always that hard and only the really dedicated (and paying) OI players can get to the EP levels they set for the good PPS rewards. If they do another OI collaboration with the same EP levels I'll just grab the wild cards and bail.

lacus
03-19-2016, 12:11 PM
Is there somewhere on the peropero (or dragon providence) page that shows the kill requirements, other than the initial popup? Just curios since I had to look around a bit to find the details for the dragon providence collab.

Nutakum
03-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Is there somewhere on the peropero (or dragon providence) page that shows the kill requirements, other than the initial popup? Just curios since I had to look around a bit to find the details for the dragon providence collab.

Never. Again.

lacus
03-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Haha, that's pretty a pretty remote place to put it xD Thanks.

JSensei
03-20-2016, 09:06 AM
So to get both SR girls, I just have to kill this weak boss 10 times? 10 Junos?

PrimalShade
03-20-2016, 09:38 AM
Yep, you just need to encounter and obliterate it 10 times to get both SR cards. Getting to 100 to have them both maxed shouldn't be hard, either.

JSensei
03-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Sweet. I'm not sure I can keep up with it. The lack of spelling and grammar is going to get to me. I just found out that sex scenes with a rariry of SR or higher have sound. Yes rariry.

blacksaber
03-21-2016, 02:24 AM
Well that was easier than I thought (not that I'm complaining). Just killed number 100. Its too bad the OI colab was a pain in the ass. Bad enough Nutaku made people play that horrible (yes, I HATE it), but to make the reward level so high that you had to pay for refills to make a dent in EP was ridiculous.

Vic47
03-21-2016, 05:33 PM
Well that was easier than I thought (not that I'm complaining). Just killed number 100. Its too bad the OI colab was a pain in the ass. Bad enough Nutaku made people play that horrible (yes, I HATE it), but to make the reward level so high that you had to pay for refills to make a dent in EP was ridiculous.

+1000

I really wanted Karen, but that game took me to the enge of my nerve, so i only managed to forced myself through around 2 or 3 days and then gave up. Here in DP it is on the contrary - very simple (and boring) - i was literally clicking like 2 buttons: "attack" and "request help" - even simplier than spawning SEGs in PPS. Got 10 Juno's in less than an hour while playing PPS in another tab (and that with reading all the dialogues, btw) without really getting into "how the game works" apart from teh process of spawning bosses and calling for help.
I guess i'll even kepp playing it until i get 100 Juno kills to save on SR WCs in PPS, since DP is troubleless (at least, yet).
I hope that if they'll make more collabs in the future, they will all be this simple.
Though, the reward cards are kinda average this time, too...

ChibiKika
03-21-2016, 05:37 PM
Sweet. I'm not sure I can keep up with it. The lack of spelling and grammar is going to get to me. I just found out that sex scenes with a rariry of SR or higher have sound. Yes rariry.

Not just that, SSR scenes (and up?) are animated CGIs instead of the usual slideshow. Few of them are decent but obviously...have to get SSRs first and seeing how gacha dependent that is...yeah...

Alnimal
03-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Keep going Vic! - it took me a couple of days (I used the time I was waiting for my focus to recharge to dip into DP) but I made 100, it is a lil bit of a grind but after OI this was a breeze.

nip101
03-21-2016, 09:45 PM
Its too bad the OI colab was a pain in the ass. Bad enough Nutaku made people play that horrible (yes, I HATE it), but to make the reward level so high that you had to pay for refills to make a dent in EP was ridiculous.

Please don't remind me of that horrible game... But yeah this was a way easier event and now I'm starting to actually see Juno's shared pretty regularly I'm at 65 already with about half being shared ones.

Vic (and others) if your on your comp you might as well log on and blow through your AP every couple hours and hopefully get a few assist. Will save you some Sr wilds in the long run. Plus the increments are pretty small (~10) to get higher level cards.

Vic47
03-22-2016, 07:11 PM
Lol, looks like this Collab was a bit too much for DP - i'm getting the same "sorry, the server load is too heavy at the moment - try to play the game later" errors for two days already... :rolleyes:

Opalia24
03-22-2016, 10:09 PM
First time a player find Juno it will be level 1, 2nd time level 2 and so on.
Each time Juno gets more hp, More HP = More assisting players so it becomes easyer and easyer all the time untill the event ends.

Unregistered
03-23-2016, 08:21 AM
The collab going the other way is pretty hard to hit unless you've been playing pero pero for a while. I'm barely making it to 2 million EP and that's with a bit of $$ spent. DP is all about the conquest guild battles and revival battles. Everything else surrounding that is fluff. One of the more unique aspects of seen in any games of this type. Wish it were more popular.

Solstic
03-23-2016, 03:51 PM
Yeah it's annoying the pages keep taking a poop. Especially during guild activities where timing is important.

The collab going the other way is pretty hard to hit unless you've been playing pero pero for a while. I'm barely making it to 2 million EP and that's with a bit of $$ spent. DP is all about the conquest guild battles and revival battles. Everything else surrounding that is fluff. One of the more unique aspects of seen in any games of this type. Wish it were more popular.
I had no intention of trying out DP when it first came out. But someone needed help running the game in Firefox when it clearly said Chrome only right next to the start button. Face palmed so hard.

The UI is horrible but it looks much better with their recent release of their SFW version called Dragon Apocalypse on DMM (1 (http://i.imgur.com/O45KlRs.png), 2 (http://i.imgur.com/yMv7neD.png), 3 (http://i.imgur.com/r531YGM.jpg)). The UI operates much smoother with <1s animations and doesn't feel like someone's first html project in grade school. In CB there are individual buttons for everything instead of it being all displayed at once (damage, guild chat, etc) and doesn't really interrupt the flow of battle opening them.

That being said, I enjoy CB/RB in DP quite a bit and as mentioned is the only real reason to play the game. It made me regret not giving the game a chance when it first came out because of the UI. When Nutaku updated the site and it showed DP in top 5 which baffled me but I see why now.

DP is a low maintenance game in terms of burning AP/stamina since you can skip. There are multiple time brackets for CB that can be adjusted by the guild master which makes it easier to accommodate people and avoid certain guilds. AP potions are necessary for guild activities but can be easily farmed by just assisting in kills on the raid screen. I usually just sit and refresh the My Page which also lets me know when my own raid boss dies. There is also a deck building aspect since every card has 3 skills. When in combination can create unique decks based around doing full damage or full supporting from the rear line.

Not sure how much longer I will play it because I had every intention of peacing out when I hit 100 Juno kills. But I joined a decent guild that's experiencing all the content and it's quite refreshing.

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 12:21 AM
If you change setting to low in DP the 3 daily event become much more interesting.

Mattress
03-30-2016, 06:05 AM
I kill 100 Juno but the reward is liv 80 cards. ..Why?

Arekusu
03-30-2016, 06:12 AM
I had 103 Juno kills as of yesterday, got both card at level 50, checked DP and it says I have 99 Juno kills, wtf happened :(

Mattress
03-30-2016, 06:20 AM
I had 103 Juno kills as of yesterday, got both card at level 50, checked DP and it says I have 99 Juno kills, wtf happened :(

A classic mess "made in nutaku".

nip101
03-30-2016, 06:23 AM
I kill 100 Juno but the reward is liv 80 cards. ..Why?

Yeah I had the same thing (198 kills only lvl 80 cards). I'm gonna send a ticket in and see what happens. What i think might be the problem is that it gave rewards based on your level of Juno, which doesn't take into account any assists while the counter in the raid tab does.

Arekusu
03-30-2016, 06:35 AM
Does anyone remember what the run date was for the colab? was it through to the 29? I guess it might have ended at midnight on the 29 west coast US time in which I know why I got screwed.

nip101
03-30-2016, 06:42 AM
Does anyone remember what the run date was for the colab? was it through to the 29? I guess it might have ended at midnight on the 29 west coast US time in which I know why I got screwed.

Pretty sure it was the 29th but even with 99 you should have gotten lvl 100 apollo and 80 vorvados. Level 50s only required 60 defeats.

Arekusu
03-30-2016, 06:49 AM
Yeah, I guess I can't be that mad. I gave up on DP and then when I saw rewards were going out on the 30th I decided to try and get in under the wire. So I stayed up late on the 28th into the early morning on the 29th to get to 100 but I guess they already did the cutoff at Pero maintenance, or the daily reset for DP which is midnight PST. Sounds like you guys definitely got screwed though. I'm just bummed I burned through the whole new season of Trailer Park Boys in one night to do that :( Oh and rare Junos don't count I just found out, I guess that's why it's now saying I got 99

blacksaber
03-30-2016, 06:54 AM
I suggest everyone recheck their gift box. One of my cards was at lv 90. But when I checked back, they were both 100. Maybe refresh your game to be on the safe side. You might see the right rewards

nip101
03-30-2016, 06:56 AM
Well I got sent lvl 20s of the card to make up the difference (both are 100 now) so maybe try sending a ticket in, I got an email saying they saw mine. Also free ex wild card so that's awesome :D, from the 3 sr daily.

Arekusu
03-30-2016, 06:57 AM
I suggest everyone recheck their gift box. One of my cards was at lv 90. But when I checked back, they were both 100. Maybe refresh your game to be on the safe side. You might see the right rewards

LOL, I was so bummed but you just saved my morning dude. Checked again and I have both at 100 now, YESH!

Mattress
03-30-2016, 07:00 AM
Wonderful, i waste my wild cards 😀

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 07:08 AM
slightly confused, 2 vorvados and 2 apollo

ok which is the correct one?

btw does these sr count toward the daily mission even if u have the sr card doubled ?

Arekusu
03-30-2016, 07:13 AM
slightly confused, 2 vorvados and 2 apollo

ok which is the correct one?

btw does these sr count toward the daily mission even if u have the sr card doubled ?

Well at first I was sent both cards at level 50, then I was sent both cards again adding another 50 levels to them. They do count towards the daily when you collect them from your gift box.

nip101
03-30-2016, 07:13 AM
Wonderful, i waste my wild cards 😀

Send a ticket they might/should refund them if you ask.

Yeah they count for the daily missions

Unregistered
03-30-2016, 02:19 PM
I got both SR 2 times so both are level 101 now.
Seems they made some mistake and fixed it by sending the Sr-girls a 2nd time.

JSensei
03-30-2016, 04:54 PM
I got both of them twice too. And with MUCH higher levels than I was supposed to get. I only defeated around 19 Junos, but I got level 70 for both. I'm not complaining.

Tenhou
03-30-2016, 05:05 PM
Twice here too and like JSensei said, at much higher levels. Both of them are 80 now and i totally did everything to deserve that :rolleyes:

Arekusu
03-30-2016, 07:46 PM
I got both of them twice too. And with MUCH higher levels than I was supposed to get. I only defeated around 19 Junos, but I got level 70 for both. I'm not complaining.

Twice here too and like JSensei said, at much higher levels. Both of them are 80 now and i totally did everything to deserve that :rolleyes:
Hm, and my 99 kills would mean Apollo should be at level 90. Maybe Nutaku doesn't deserve a bash on this one :cool:

chillinfar
03-30-2016, 11:29 PM
50 Juno rekt, but i got two pair of cards (Apollo and Vorvados, twice). This is ok? I'm still hunting Juno because i need to level her card (in DP).

The DP cards in the other hand, i love them. Now i can play conquest battles.
(the only bad is censorship, i guess this crossover event is imported from DMM, seeing SED of Vorvados and how OP is the pero beast)