PDA

View Full Version : How to use AW Betty (because apparently Gold Get use needs to be taught as well)

soranokira
03-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Quoted from Larcx @ Aigis wikia (who in turn obtained this from ULMF)

About Betty

Found this on ULMF

Let's assume you have 480 Charisma. Using 5 SC will result in 6 times this amount (480 regen in 24 hours) which is equal to 240 runs of Pastoral Gate. Farming it with awakened Betty will give about 3600 G per run. This leads to 432 Summons a day. I am assuming the chance to get a unit of a rarity above X is 0.01 % per pull (actually I don't know the real values, this is just a proof of concept). Therefore not getting any unit at a rarity above X is 0.9999^432 = 0.9577. Or in other words: The chance to get at least one unit of rarity X or above is 4.23 %.

So with 5 SC a day , You could do 432 Normal 2K Summon

And yeah , IDK how Lv of Prince to get that 480 Charisma

But that seems delicious to get 400+ Summon a day

Everyone has his own point of view anyway

But , I think Betty worth it to get AW~

and yes, you ARE sacrificing unit exp, but you will eventually get a point where unit exp isn't the world to you.
edit: and I might as well point out that this IS a viable method, just tedious. and that you need to run Pastoral Gate manually, not commission sortie. and 5 SC = 1 premium summon, but you're pretty much guaranteed to get more than 1 silver out of it.

edit2: based on other people's research results, Mysterious Beast (20 charisma, 92 units to kill) is potentially another good place to farm gold using AW betty/Lyla.
Nonetheless, for those players with AW betty, remember to use her for Low Cost Battle 1 when farming it, since you probably have to anyway for silver fairies to CC silvers to be used as AW fodder. Enough silver fairy farming through LCB1 also allows you to use those silver fairies to combine with Hashim and other higher level bronze units (2 silver fairy, 2 bronze units) for fast silver unit leveling (to 30 for CC'ing)

That was an old video and it was messing around with fielded units to show why Betty needs levels before she can do anything of value.

Here is the one I recorded today:
44/45 https://youtu.be/Qg8HKctSyCI

edit3: credit to buster wolf: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/1086-aw-betty-apparently-gold-taught-4.html#post28403
pastoral gate = best map to farm for gold

Petite Souer numbers: http://himeuta.org/showthread.php?1852-Aegis-Thousand-Year-War&p=702372&viewfull=1#post702372

buttlover
03-12-2016, 07:31 PM
so according to the quote, the optimal usage of betty is a 5-6 hour long grind per 5 SC?

that is so reta- i mean ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ MY GWD! GENIUS! ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ

Overload
03-12-2016, 07:34 PM
I guess she needs to be max lvl aw to clear it fast enough alone?
I tried it with her being 38, but the last waves are a bit too much for her to clear them alone and I think it's even the case if she would be max. But well I don't have her on max so that I can rly judge it.

soranokira
03-12-2016, 07:47 PM
no idea of the exact stat/levels needed, but at least in DMM aigis you can somewhat boost her attack easily (Uzume buff, aria buff, dancer buff etc.)

@buttlover: there ARE players who can be that hardcore (in particular jp players). nobody said you had to do the same. nonetheless, it IS good to have her AW'd, and you can use her to farm LCB1 for silver fairies for powerleveling AW fodder. according to exkale, 4 silver fairies + 4 lvl 25 bronze (or was that even higher level?) from the higher tier maps (currently not existing in nutaku version) can power a silver straight to lvl 30 for cc'ing.

nonetheless, I myself didn't AW betty because I'm too lazy to mass farm pastoral gate. especially when I'm not lacking gold yet anyway.

exk
03-12-2016, 08:09 PM
2,400 EXP needed to level up a Silver unit from level 20 to level 30.

2 Silver Fairies and 2 Lv.27 Bronze Samurai (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bd%cf%ce%fd%c2%ad%b7%da%a5%e8%a5%b8%a5%ed%a5%a6) (w/EXP ability [230 EXP]) fed to a Silver will grant 1,840 EXP.
230x2x4 = 1,840

560 remaining EXP needed to level up to level 30. 2 Lv.27 Bronze Samurai is enough to level up a Silver unit to level 30. Use the last Silver Fairy for class changing.

Eab1990
03-12-2016, 08:45 PM
Isn't Mysterious Beast also a viable map to run due to the sheer number of enemies Betty could kill?

soranokira
03-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Isn't Mysterious Beast also a viable map to run due to the sheer number of enemies Betty could kill?

possible, but iirc there are some flying enemies which = more units to deploy (and I think there are witches), and there isn't such a nice chokepoint where you can catch all of them except the spot right before the heart, but you need to place archers to kill the flying enemies which would mess with betty's kills. not to mention the drops will be halved as compared to 2 runs of pastoral gate (charisma cost is almost double as well).

so...all in all, mysterious beast might work, but it's not as good as pastoral gate. (mysterious beast was longer too, and I remember having to wait a while before some of the waves started) too lazy to check the exact values though.

buttlover
03-12-2016, 09:34 PM
no idea of the exact stat/levels needed, but at least in DMM aigis you can somewhat boost her attack easily (Uzume buff, aria buff, dancer buff etc.)

@buttlover: there ARE players who can be that hardcore (in particular jp players). nobody said you had to do the same. nonetheless, it IS good to have her AW'd, and you can use her to farm LCB1 for silver fairies for powerleveling AW fodder. according to exkale, 4 silver fairies + 4 lvl 25 bronze (or was that even higher level?) from the higher tier maps (currently not existing in nutaku version) can power a silver straight to lvl 30 for cc'ing.

nonetheless, I myself didn't AW betty because I'm too lazy to mass farm pastoral gate. especially when I'm not lacking gold yet anyway.

There are always outliers in every example, but you starting a thread to show like it is a matter of fact (" that apparently it needs to be taught")
After which you admit that you won't even follow what you post, because it is obviously too tedious.

Then
PLEASE dont advocate ideas that even you dont follow.

Overall betty is definitely worth AW. But if you think the optimal map is pastoral, but don't even plan to farm it.
Then it is clearly NOT the optimal map for you, and please don't advocate it for other.

soranokira
03-12-2016, 09:59 PM
There are always outliers in every example, but you starting a thread to show like it is a matter of fact (" that apparently it needs to be taught")
After which you admit that you won't even follow what you post, because it is obviously too tedious.

Then
PLEASE dont advocate ideas that even you dont follow.

Overall betty is definitely worth AW. But if you think the optimal map is pastoral, but don't even plan to farm it.
Then it is clearly NOT the optimal map for you, and please don't advocate it for other.

I am NOT advocating others to do so. I am TELLING people HOW others are saying AW betty is used. which is why I did not say I agree with lafate's order of AW in which he prioritized betty first. however, for those who DID AW betty first like in lafate's AW order list, the way to farm gold effectively using her is to farm pastoral gate WHEN YOU NEED GOLD. I myself do NOT need gold atm. therefore, I do NOT see the reason for myself to rush betty AW.

This is in particular a reply to a question lolix asked on shoutbox on 'which is the map to farm using AW betty', as well as to your bullshit comment on "100k gold in exchange for ZERO unit progression and inferior level xp after using a full bar of charisma??? And i thought only fark will come up with such ideas and do it" because this is NOT an idea that is fark-tier. This is actually a legitimate way of farming gold which you have NOT experienced because you have not reached the point where you lack gold like some people in DMM. and all the shit ass long breaks we were given in nutaku did not help things either since virtually everyone who had been playing before commission sortie was implemented has managed to stock up 2mil gold and easily more than 100 DC if they did not buy every current TP unit.

edit: also, I myself WILL use AW betty to farm LCB1 if I had her, as well as use her as my primary assassin
edit2: I would also farm pastoral gate with AW betty if I needed the gold, instead of commissioning Deep Forest Road. Pastoral gate farming with AW betty > Deep Forest Road's gold, as previously calculated by lolix in the shoutbox. Although, there are easier gold-getting units like maurette, patra, noel and mia. but let's wait until we actually get them.

Pyonification
03-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Edit: Wait, I just realize the guy in quote also sells his irons doesn't he? I didn't sell the irons I got from MB.
-Running PGate to get gold output right now.

Edit: Updated version of research.

While I don't have an awakened Betty, I have an Awakened Lyla. So I tried to use her for mysterious beast as mentioned by Eab1990.
I ended up with 4000~4200 gold a run.

To handle the air units, I had multiple hit squads of a Witch+Archer pair to hold the bottom portion of the screen to kill the gargoyles and red gargoyles. Once the gargoyles were dead, I withdrew the pair and allowed Lyla to keep wailing away.

Red wolves usually get through. When the slimes approach, I used Lyla's reckless abandon skill(or as ungracefully called, Risk Life III)

They other guy in quote claims 3600 a run with PGate.
Running it myself nets 2000~2100 gold a run.

Mysterious Beast is 20Charisma to PGate's 12Charisma
which means for PGate you get 175gold per Charisma.
Meanwhile Mysterious Beast gives 210gold per Charisma.

On raw gold gain, Mysterious Beast gets you 35 more gold.

Note: This excludes selling the irons you get, which could alter the result based on drop rates.

soranokira
03-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Edit: Wait, I just realize the guy in quote also sells his irons doesn't he? I didn't sell the irons I got from MB.
-Running PGate to get gold output right now.

Edit: Updated version of research.

While I don't have an awakened Betty, I have an Awakened Lyla. So I tried to use her for mysterious beast as mentioned by Eab1990.
I ended up with 4000~4200 gold a run.

To handle the air units, I had multiple hit squads of a Witch+Archer pair to hold the bottom portion of the screen to kill the gargoyles and red gargoyles. Once the gargoyles were dead, I withdrew the pair and allowed Lyla to keep wailing away.

Red wolves usually get through. When the slimes approach, I used Lyla's reckless abandon skill(or as ungracefully called, Risk Life III)

They other guy in quote claims 3600 a run with PGate.
Running it myself nets 2000~2100 gold a run.

Mysterious Beast is 20Charisma to PGate's 12Charisma
which means for PGate you get 175gold per Charisma.
Meanwhile Mysterious Beast gives 210gold per Charisma.

On raw gold gain, Mysterious Beast gets you 35 more gold.

Note: This excludes selling the irons you get, which could alter the result based on drop rates.

hmm, thanks for the research. although I'm skeptical about your 2k gold per run in pastoral gate. I think that's due to using AW lyla instead of betty? exkale tried it out earlier, and with a prince buff (and some effort on skill timing on AW betty I think) he managed to kill all but 1 goblin.

edit: just some data to illustrate my point: using stats from aigis wikia, mysterious beast has 92 enemies and 1440 gold on 3*. pastoral gate has 45 enemies and 900 gold on 3*. using your numbers, you'll have to generate 2.5k gold from enemy kills in MB, and 1.1k gold on pastoral gate.
but I do agree with your point that MB is potentially another place to farm gold using Gold Get! ability. although I think pastoral gate should take half the time of MB, I can't confirm that anyway so I'll just leave it to readers to decide themselves.

exk
03-12-2016, 10:51 PM
That was an old video and it was messing around with fielded units to show why Betty needs levels before she can do anything of value.

buttlover
03-12-2016, 10:55 PM
I am NOT advocating others to do so. I am TELLING people HOW others are saying AW betty is used. which is why I did not say I agree with lafate's order of AW in which he prioritized betty first. however, for those who DID AW betty first like in lafate's AW order list, the way to farm gold effectively using her is to farm pastoral gate WHEN YOU NEED GOLD. I myself do NOT need gold atm. therefore, I do NOT see the reason for myself to rush betty AW.

This is in particular a reply to a question lolix asked on shoutbox on 'which is the map to farm using AW betty', as well as to your bullshit comment on "100k gold in exchange for ZERO unit progression and inferior level xp after using a full bar of charisma??? And i thought only fark will come up with such ideas and do it" because this is NOT an idea that is fark-tier. This is actually a legitimate way of farming gold which you have NOT experienced because you have not reached the point where you lack gold like some people in DMM. and all the shit ass long breaks we were given in nutaku did not help things either since virtually everyone who had been playing before commission sortie was implemented has managed to stock up 2mil gold and easily more than 100 DC if they did not buy every current TP unit.

edit: also, I myself WILL use AW betty to farm LCB1 if I had her, as well as use her as my primary assassin
edit2: I would also farm pastoral gate with AW betty if I needed the gold, instead of commissioning Deep Forest Road. Pastoral gate farming with AW betty > Deep Forest Road's gold, as previously calculated by lolix in the shoutbox. Although, there are easier gold-getting units like maurette, patra, noel and mia. but let's wait until we actually get them.

Umm, i am not sure if you understand the word "advocate" but it is a scale lower than "TELLING" people to do things.
"TELLING" is sometimes used synonymously with "giving an order"

Either way lesson learnt:

1. never "tell" someone else to do something you haven't done, maybe you can recommend people instead of issuing a statement

2. dont start a thread based on the shoutbox when you don't read the full details
(lolix wasn't asking about which map to farm, he was saying he would get about 100k by HIS calculations of abt 400 charisma) - which IS fairly accurate, and i said that the xp losses wouldn't be worth it, unless you are purely farming for gold. (not going to explain when you practically agree with me on it)

3. nutaku aigis =/= dmm aigis, the speed at which nutaku can release events is 1/3 or at most 1/2 the rate of dmm's. Meaning we will never catch up, unless nutaku changes their methods of handling events. (meaning more breaks for us, yay lolix)

4. don't quote random sources, that don't take into account the AVERAGE player. WHO THE FISH is going to spend 1/4 of his day doing that frequently?
It is NOT a practical theory. Even the writer admits all his numbers is made on the spot, 480 charisma = lv253 player, Lafate recently hit 200 (congrats, 201~202 now?) and he has been playing faithfully forever. No way, 480 is an accurate number for nutaku players.

0.01 = ASSUMPTION.

Even you said, for all the effort, you SHOULD be able to get at least a couple of silvers.
I didn't wanna talk about it, because i want more people to foolishly try this assumption and post the results but since you called me out like that, you forced a response to clarify.

soranokira
03-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Umm, i am not sure if you understand the word "advocate" but it is a scale lower than "TELLING" people to do things.
"TELLING" is sometimes used synonymously with "giving an order"

Either way lesson learnt:

1. never "tell" someone else to do something you haven't done, maybe you can recommend people instead of issuing a statement

2. dont start a thread based on the shoutbox when you don't read the full details
(lolix wasn't asking about which map to farm, he was saying he would get about 100k by HIS calculations of abt 400 charisma) - which IS fairly accurate, and i said that the xp losses wouldn't be worth it, unless you are purely farming for gold. (not going to explain when you practically agree with me on it)

3. nutaku aigis =/= dmm aigis, the speed at which nutaku can release events is 1/3 or at most 1/2 the rate of dmm's. Meaning we will never catch up, unless nutaku changes their methods of handling events. (meaning more breaks for us, yay lolix)

4. don't quote random sources, that don't take into account the AVERAGE player. WHO THE FISH is going to spend 1/4 of his day doing that frequently?
It is NOT a practical theory. Even the writer admits all his numbers is made on the spot, 480 charisma = lv253 player, Lafate recently hit 200 (congrats, 201~202 now?) and he has been playing faithfully forever. No way, 480 is an accurate number for nutaku players.

0.01 = ASSUMPTION.

Even you said, for all the effort, you SHOULD be able to get at least a couple of silvers.
I didn't wanna talk about it, because i want more people to foolishly try this assumption and post the results but since you called me out like that, you forced a response to clarify.

ok fine, my bad about the choice of words. I'd prefer if you re-read my line, but I meant I am informing people on how others are saying to use AW betty when they recommend AW betty. happy now? they have the choice to follow or not to follow.

2) lolix DID ask which map to farm. after which he did not get a reply and found out that pastoral gate is the place to go to, following which he obtained his own results from farming it. and yes, I do agree on exp loss, so it depends on which you're going for anyway.

3) yes, nutaku aigis =/= dmm aigis, but it doesn't mean the gold farming methods do not work. I am not saying this method MUST be followed. I am saying this method is viable when you lack gold and can do w/o the unit exp. (you can't actually get both.)

4) that source is simply to show some statistics on what you can POTENTIALLY get out of farming pastoral gate using the massive grind way. it IS a practical theory, for those outliers you mentioned. you don't need the exact same statistics of 480 charisma. even less and you'd still be earning a farm bit of gold using this method.

edit: might just add: since you mentioned AW betty is worth it, but you disagree with using her to farm pastoral gate, might I ask what do you find worth AW'ing betty for in that case?

edit2: exkale, thanks for the vid, but I kinda wish we could've known how much gold you got out of that run =P also for those using that video as reference, sherry gave 5% attack buff and prince gave 21% (probably) to betty (AW42) to get 623 attack needed to one-shot the gobs. (you need around 615 atk to one-shot the gobs I think)

Eab1990
03-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Fair enough. Guess I'll run Pastoral to save me the headache.

... Getting slightly ahead of myself though, need to actually AW Betty first. Well, she'll come after Iris, anyway.

Pyonification
03-12-2016, 11:23 PM
although I'm skeptical about your 2k gold per run in pastoral gate. I think that's due to using AW lyla instead of betty?.

That's pretty much exactly the issue. With a Lyla, her attack speed is significantly slower than a Rogue's. With that, Mysterious Beast might be another farm spot, as Lyla with Risk Life III can one shot the slimes
And then as I mentioned, you need multiple squads of Archers and Witches to deal with the air units.

I think while MB might yield more gold, it requires more work than deploying Betty, Prince at back and then AFKing for the rest of the map.

exk
03-12-2016, 11:35 PM
exkale, thanks for the vid, but I kinda wish we could've known how much gold you got out of that run =P also for those using that video as reference, sherry gave 5% attack buff and prince gave 21% (probably) to betty (AW42) to get 623 attack needed to one-shot the gobs. (you need around 615 atk to one-shot the gobs I think)

Since Betty is claiming the majority of the kills, you can assume that 10% of the 44 kills will have a Gold Get proc. That should make it approximately 4.4 Gold Get procs per run, which equals to ~440 Gold average unless RNG messes with you.

Showing the results in the video would screw with people trying to check their results with mine since I have Mia, who grants an extra 15% Gold. I got 9 procs in that video, making it 900 bonus Gold gained.

(Mission Complete Gold + [100 x Gold Get procs]) * (3-Star Bonus * Shop Buff * Ability) = Gold Gained

Pastoral Gate: (600* + [100 x 9]) x (1.5 * 1 * 1.15) = 2,587 Gold

*Information listed on wikis have their 3-Star bonus gold already applied. See also: http://i.imgur.com/y5bdLTY.jpg

buttlover
03-12-2016, 11:43 PM
edit: might just add: since you mentioned AW betty is worth it, but you disagree with using her to farm pastoral gate, might I ask what do you find worth AW'ing betty for in that case?

I use betty like how i use my merchant. For simple maps like LCB when i need silvers, for blocking units off desert maps that i have yet to get commission and probably the first few maps off events when they come.

Betty will eventually pay for herself in the long run with or without having to force yourself to sit down to babysit her.
Oh and i have Berna, so betty will be a token eventually. On general, I'll awaken all good rogues because it is going to be so fun.... once freaking berna crawls her way to 80.

Nice that you got courage to put down the pride and see things from a different perspective. That is something REALLY hard to do.

@exk Saw the video, you have the new awesome black battle spirit?? Why you no deploy Q_Q , i wanted to see that tight ass in action.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 12:40 AM
If you are completely F2P and are willing to commit, this is the best. (Kappa) I was reading the post seeing the amount of gold available, but then you said manually instead of Commission Sortie, and I just died lol.

lolix
03-13-2016, 02:38 AM
Ok , so i got bored with this thread in which people only speculating , so decided to do some testing.

Did pastoral gate 3 times : first run : 1950 gold + 5 drops (4 irons , 1 bronze) = 3650 gold. Second 1650 + 3 irons drops = 2450. Third run : 2550 gold + 4 drops (1 bronze , 3 irons) = 3950 gold.

On Average , pastoral gate gave me 3350 gold. That is not very far from my initial calculation ( i used 3k gold as average). For my stamina that should give around 100-120k gold per a full fill if one is inclined on farming pastoral gate. That is not that bad , assuming u need the gold.

Now i tried other maps as well (single runs , so no averages here ) , and this are the results :

Mysterious beast : 4290 + 2 iron drops. = 4890 gold (this map has potential for a crapload of gold , depending on the RNG , because of the sheer amount of kills , but it's long and boring)

Royal road (22 cha map , 56 enemies , 1080 base gold) = 2970 + 4 drops . Drops lvl 9 fodder. Not the best , but it's usuable > if you want a bit of both (gold/unit xp)

Dragon hunting (37 cha , 3600 base gold) = 5100 gold + 3 drop (2 irons , 1 brozne) =6100. The drop rates on dragon hunting are rather meh , we all know that , but it drops lvl 18 fodder , it's easy to afk farm (just place betty right at the cave spawn point , and give her 1 healer , the prince and a high lvl archer/witch for the dragons). I will update as i find other maps.

The problem with drake hunting is that it's not that much better then doing IB for example (on which u get more drops , and comission sortie)

kayfabe
03-13-2016, 09:16 AM
I feel like people really missed the point of the original post quoted in this thread. When people discuss SC in 5 crystal increments It should be pretty obvious from context that the point of comparison is Premium Summon vs. what you can acquire by purchasing 5 refills. Betty doesn't actually require you to spend SC for her ability to work or anything crazy like that. Her ability works automatically and the maths involved were merely demonstrating that Betty grinding is effective enough to be competitive with Premium Summons, particularly if you're fishing for silver fodder.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 09:16 AM
Glad to see this thread developing I decided to awaken my Betty after my Aria was done and leveled back up a bit and have been seeing how well she can farm gold.

I've been doing Return to Ruins 23 Chr for 1500k Base + roughly an extra 1500 from Gold Get. Was using the lvl 14 drops to level up units instead of selling. Works OK once Betty is leveled up enough to 2 shot red goblins (about lv50 with Aria's +2% and Prince bonus)

Buster Wolf
03-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Figured I'd drop this here

As mentioned the max amount of Charisma on a daily cycle is 480 (20 per hour, 24 hours. Assuming you never stay full on Charisma) taking into consideration the amount of times you can run the maps you can run

Pastoral Gate - 40 times
Mysterious Beast - 20 times
The Royal Road (mentioned by lolix) - 21/22 times (21.8)
Dragon Hunting (also mentioned by lolix) - 12/13 times (12.9)

So you might want to calculate the average gold you could get based on that.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 09:56 PM
Figured I'd drop this here

As mentioned the max amount of Charisma on a daily cycle is 480 (20 per hour, 24 hours. Assuming you never stay full on Charisma) taking into consideration the amount of times you can run the maps you can run

So you might want to calculate the average gold you could get based on that.

That does factor in to our thinking but we resolve that by dividing Average Gold Gain [(Base + G-Get)* Multipler + Unit Sell] by the stamina Chr used. X/12 , Y/37 , etc. Once that is calculated you will know which is more efficient irregardless of how many times you need/want to run it.

It will probably be found that Pastoral Gate is the most efficient for pure gold gain. The Jpn Wiki says this but I couldn't find any calculations to support that statement. What we will probably end up determining is which stage you should run to get a "Fairly High Gold Gain" With Useful XP Fodder Units.

E.g.
Pastoral Gate:
Charisma Cost = 12
Stage XP (/Chr) = 123 (10.25)
Base 3* Gold (/Chr) = 900 (75.00)
No. Units Betty Can kill [Av Gold Gain] (AvGG/Chr) = 43 out of 45 [at 10% = Average of +1200 Gold for 3*] (100.00)
No of Unit Drops 5
Soldier (Bow) [3] x2 EXP:50 (55 Same Class) Sell Value 300
Soldier (Unit) [3] x2 EXP:50 (55 Same Class) Sell Value 300
Royal Soldier Hector [3] x1 EXP:80 (88 Same Class) Sell Value 500
(Don't have drop rate %'s but they could be deduced fairly accurately from a large datapool.)

Askeladd
03-23-2016, 11:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DgT7pam.png

:D

As soon as I reach lvl 192 (186 as of now) the Pastoral Gate farm will begin. Can also use Lyla as extra support.

Kamahari Akuma
03-23-2016, 06:58 PM

As soon as I reach lvl 192 (186 as of now) the Pastoral Gate farm will begin. Can also use Lyla as extra support.

Yes, now if only some of us had the luck necessary to have more silver rogues for AW fodder :P

Overload
03-25-2016, 05:24 AM

I want also a mincost Betty D:

soranokira
03-25-2016, 05:58 AM
I want also a mincost Betty D:

sink in another 450 SCs next betty spotlight. likely to give you enough bettys to mincost her.

Overload
03-25-2016, 06:02 AM
sink in another 450 SCs next betty spotlight. likely to give you enough bettys to mincost her.

Always these ridicululous ideas from soran, it'll take only 25 sc. I'm at least blessed by the luck goddess Tenhou :p

Askeladd
03-26-2016, 07:07 AM
I actually had ridiculous luck with Betty. Had 5 spares of her (seems she loves me) and that resulted in max CR, 4/5 skill. One spirit of Rainbow aaaand... it's done!

Then there's Lyla, who required 6 rainbows to go from Skill level 3 to 4...

Buster Wolf
05-09-2016, 12:11 PM
So I decided to look more into this since I saw someone wig out over an AW50 Lyla being used on Pastoral Gate instead of Mysterious Beast

Pastoral Gate - 40 times
Mysterious Beast - 20 times
The Royal Road (mentioned by lolix) - 21/22 times (21.8)
Dragon Hunting (also mentioned by lolix) - 12/13 times (12.9)

The 3* gold for beating these maps are as followed

Pastoral Gate - 900
Mysterious Beast - 1,440
The Royal Road - 1,620
Dragon Hunting - 3,600

Multiplied by how many you would run on a daily cycle turns out to be

Pastoral Gate - 36,000 (900*40)
Mysterious Beast - 28,800 (1,440*20)
The Royal Road - 34,020/35,640 (1,620*21)/(1,620*22) depends on how many you run
Dragon Hunting - 43,200/46,800 (3,600*12)/(3,600*13) depends on how many you run

I then went to look at normal gameplay videos for these maps, assuming there have been no changes the number of enemies that appear will be shown while subtracting flying enemies (since we have no Gold Get character who attacks flying enemies)

Pastoral Gate - 45 - 0
Mysterious Beast - 92 - 11 = 81
The Royal Road - 56 - 8 = 48
Dragon Hunting - 46 - 2 = 44

Pastoral Gate is the only one I've seen a gameplay video of that shows the number of enemies killed with 1 Gold Get unit 44 so I have no data on how many grounded enemies in the other maps get killed for potential extra gold.

There's also adding the unit drops from the maps which are

Pastoral Gate - 4 Iron, 1 Bronze
Mysterious Beast - 3 Iron, 1 Bronze
The Royal Road - 4 Iron, 1 Bronze
Dragon Hunting - 3 Iron, 1 Bronze

I have not done any of these yet on my data collecting alt to get an idea of the drop rate (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lzlis/The_Drop_Rate_Initiative) (any help here would be nice to help find an actual average outside of what I'm going to put). The drop rates below are assuming average is getting half the total you would from a daily cycle worth of runs.

Pastoral Gate - 80 Iron, 20 Bronze (24,000 + 10,000 = 34,000)
Mysterious Beast - 36 Iron, 12 Bronze (10,800 + 6000 = 16,800)
The Royal Road - 43 Iron, 10 Bronze (12,900 + 5000 = 17,900)
Dragon Hunting - 18 Iron, 6 Bronze (5,400 + 3000 = 8,400)

Bringing the totals without Gold Get procs to
Pastoral Gate - 36,000 + 34,000 = 70,000
Mysterious Beast - 28,800 + 16,800 = 45,600
The Royal Road - 34,020 + 17,900 = 51,920 (53,540 on an extra run)
Dragon Hunting - 43,200 + 8,400 = 51,600 (55,200 on an extra run)

Kamahari Akuma
05-09-2016, 07:37 PM
So I decided to look more into this since I saw someone wig out over an AW50 Lyla being used on Pastoral Gate instead of Mysterious Beast

The 3* gold for beating these maps are as followed

Pastoral Gate - 900
Mysterious Beast - 1,440
The Royal Road - 1,620
Dragon Hunting - 3,600

Multiplied by how many you would run on a daily cycle turns out to be

Pastoral Gate - 36,000 (900*40)
Mysterious Beast - 28,800 (1,440*20)
The Royal Road - 34,020/35,640 (1,620*21)/(1,620*22) depends on how many you run
Dragon Hunting - 43,200/46,800 (3,600*12)/(3,600*13) depends on how many you run

I then went to look at normal gameplay videos for these maps, assuming there have been no changes the number of enemies that appear will be shown while subtracting flying enemies (since we have no Gold Get character who attacks flying enemies)

Pastoral Gate - 45 - 0
Mysterious Beast - 92 - 11 = 81
The Royal Road - 56 - 8 = 48
Dragon Hunting - 46 - 2 = 44

Pastoral Gate is the only one I've seen a gameplay video of that shows the number of enemies killed with 1 Gold Get unit 44 so I have no data on how many grounded enemies in the other maps get killed for potential extra gold.

There's also adding the unit drops from the maps which are

Pastoral Gate - 4 Iron, 1 Bronze
Mysterious Beast - 3 Iron, 1 Bronze
The Royal Road - 4 Iron, 1 Bronze
Dragon Hunting - 3 Iron, 1 Bronze

I have not done any of these yet on my data collecting alt to get an idea of the drop rate (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Lzlis/The_Drop_Rate_Initiative) (any help here would be nice to help find an actual average outside of what I'm going to put). The drop rates below are assuming average is getting half the total you would from a daily cycle worth of runs.

Pastoral Gate - 80 Iron, 20 Bronze (24,000 + 10,000 = 34,000)
Mysterious Beast - 36 Iron, 12 Bronze (10,800 + 6000 = 16,800)
The Royal Road - 43 Iron, 10 Bronze (12,900 + 5000 = 17,900)
Dragon Hunting - 18 Iron, 6 Bronze (5,400 + 3000 = 8,400)

Bringing the totals without Gold Get procs to
Pastoral Gate - 36,000 + 34,000 = 70,000
Mysterious Beast - 34,560 + 16,800 = 51,360
The Royal Road - 34,020 + 17,900 = 51,920 (53,540 on an extra run)
Dragon Hunting - 43,200 + 8,400 = 51,600 (55,200 on an extra run)

So effectively tldr, Pastoral Gate is the better map to run with Gold Get units? Glorious! Now if only I could get Betty lved up to where her Attack is +600...

Buster Wolf
05-09-2016, 11:59 PM
So effectively tldr, Pastoral Gate is the better map to run with Gold Get units? Glorious! Now if only I could get Betty lved up to where her Attack is +600...Basically, yea. It's more tedious, but easiest and safest to afk Gold Get farm. I also think you can effectively run PG twice in the time it takes to run MB once even with fast forward.

JMich
05-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Now if only I could get Betty lved up to where her Attack is +600...

A 41 lvl Betty with a savior prince has ~556 attack. That means she leaks one goblin in the group before the soldiers, and if you activate her skill for the group after, she leaks a second one, while still killing everything else.
If I recall correctly, a lvl 80 Betty with a savior prince manages to reach 599 attack, so she still doesn't reach that magic number, unless you have any of the attack boosting awakened units.

cjimi
05-10-2016, 07:26 AM
A 41 lvl Betty with a savior prince has ~556 attack. That means she leaks one goblin in the group before the soldiers, and if you activate her skill for the group after, she leaks a second one, while still killing everything else.
If I recall correctly, a lvl 80 Betty with a savior prince manages to reach 599 attack, so she still doesn't reach that magic number, unless you have any of the attack boosting awakened units.

CC dancer works too

notwist
08-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Hello

FYI : Since the balance patch landed this week , you can farm Pastoral gate (44/45) with less management (no skill use) with just a AW betty at lv 71 + Savior Title ( tested mysef :) )

and probably at 40 if you use the skill during the big wave

Kamahari Akuma
08-05-2016, 10:58 PM
If anything, my AW54 Betty with Prince Big Hero title and CC54 Waltz was enough to get her to 606, which let her leave goblins with tiny slivers of hp.

Now?

The same stuff, but with the stat rebalances we're coasting 642 and its one-shotting the goblins perfectly. Its now a full blown afk farm and I love it. <3