PDA

View Full Version : DMM Sensen Sensou Aigis (Gift Box filled with Sacred Crystals)

brax10
03-13-2016, 02:37 AM
I just logged into my DMM account for Aigis and my box was filled with sacred crystals and some characters. Can someone explain to me what this is for; I would expect it to be for a returning gift that just stacked over time, but I have no idea.

Unregistered
03-13-2016, 03:06 AM
I just logged into my DMM account for Aigis and my box was filled with sacred crystals and some characters. Can someone explain to me what this is for; I would expect it to be for a returning gift that just stacked over time, but I have no idea.

there's a timer in their homepage but don't trust it 100%

PoorTroopers
03-13-2016, 04:04 AM
I would expect it to be for a returning gift that just stacked over time, but I have no idea.
You've away for a while, aren't you?
DMM devs are distributing gifts to registered users, frequently, as the reason of maintenance error, iOS version release, paeticipating in the game show, and so on.

Arkinum
03-13-2016, 11:56 AM
As others mentioned, you just got compensated for past issues.

The same thing happened to me with Nutaku. I took a long hiatus on Aigis because of no time to grind. When I came back I had a bunch of unclaimed gifts and commission sortie was implemented.