PDA

View Full Version : War of Magic

Taiketsu
03-13-2016, 03:20 AM
Hi guys,

wanted to know if there is a way to beat WoM without crazy units i saw in other videos or at least with wich units its do able 1star since i cant seem to get around it x.x
Quite frustrating to not get farther there and since we didnt got all maps more sad face D:

lolix
03-13-2016, 04:03 AM
belinda , yuyu or despara. Or use the goddess buffs and use min costed caliopees

ZeroZet
03-13-2016, 04:10 AM
Yes there is. It is called Goddess Blessing :p

Just 4 SC for +5 starting UP and +Ranged attack, and higher level challenges are all yours XD

YoxalLoyal
03-13-2016, 03:33 PM
With +5 starting UP and +Ranged attack buffs, I managed to 2* it today using 50CC50 Calliope with CR1/SR1, 50CC60 Cloris, and 50CC50 Pallis. If you need a third witch, use Calliope if you do not use gacha units. You could use Valerie if you do not have Pallis, though I'm not sure if he will deal enough damage without max trust. All my units had max affection.

Kamahari Akuma
03-13-2016, 06:51 PM
With +5 starting UP and +Ranged attack buffs, I managed to 2* it today using 50CC50 Calliope with CR1/SR1, 50CC60 Cloris, and 50CC50 Pallis. If you need a third witch, use Calliope if you do not use gacha units. You could use Valerie if you do not have Pallis, though I'm not sure if he will deal enough damage without max trust. All my units had max affection.

Where did you place the mage and your witches? Also do you think you could have waited on a few more UP to place say a max CR Odette?

YoxalLoyal
03-13-2016, 07:22 PM
Where did you place the mage and your witches? Also do you think you could have waited on a few more UP to place say a max CR Odette?

Couldn't find a better map image, so this will do:
http://i.imgur.com/uzGi9My.png

I placed Cloris where the red witch is and Calliope under the house. Pallis went above Cloris to catch the black goblin when it first comes out of the cave. I placed Adele (or any other witch you have) beside Pallis, but you could place your third witch on the left if your Calliope needs some assistance. Not sure if your Odette is mincosted all the way to 35 UP, but it should work if you are fast enough. Switch places with the third witch if she costs above 35 UP as she can catch both black goblins. If it doesn't work, try using a lower cost mage. I used both witches skills right when they become available. I think Cloris for the first wave and Calliope activated hers in the second wave.

Kamahari Akuma
03-13-2016, 09:34 PM
Couldn't find a better map image, so this will do:
http://i.imgur.com/uzGi9My.png

I placed Cloris where the red witch is and Calliope under the house. Pallis went above Cloris to catch the black goblin when it first comes out of the cave. I placed Adele (or any other witch you have) beside Pallis, but you could place your third witch on the left if your Calliope needs some assistance. Not sure if your Odette is mincosted all the way to 35 UP, but it should work if you are fast enough. Switch places with the third witch if she costs above 35 UP as she can catch both black goblins. If it doesn't work, try using a lower cost mage. I used both witches skills right when they become available. I think Cloris for the first wave and Calliope activated hers in the second wave.

Oh don't worry about Odette being max CRed.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/14/NfwazDWi.jpg

The only thing we need to worry about is if she can shove enough nuclear fireballs out to get every last mob.

YoxalLoyal
03-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Oh don't worry about Odette being max CRed.

http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/14/NfwazDWi.jpg

The only thing we need to worry about is if she can shove enough nuclear fireballs out to get every last mob.

Well, if Pallis could take care of the last wave, I'm sure Odette can too. I wanted to use Garania, but I was worried about her high cost of 36 UP. On another note, Cloris is now AW ready thanks to War of Magic pushing me to max her level.

Kamahari Akuma
03-17-2016, 03:19 PM
Considering Cloris gets a mini-assassinate as an ability and (possibly) has strengthened slow in her attacks, how much does that change the strat for War of Magic? Does a 50CC60AW80 Cloris make more than 2 witches unnecessary?

Koto
03-17-2016, 04:26 PM
She hits the same damage breakpoint as Belinda CCed without the range ability, and assassinates are unreliable. She might be able to do the Belinda strat with more stamina/luck, but I doubt you could do better than that.