PDA

View Full Version : Someone can spoil...

chillinfar
03-14-2016, 11:40 AM
If current Elite Guard is a trap?
(dat second name :S)

P.S: I'm not asking for pics, just an answer.

ChibiKika
03-14-2016, 12:40 PM
Uh, I've heard of girls named Futaba, it's not that uncommon, really...

In any case, I THINK she's normal though I can't say for sure. I do find her tired/stoic face a bit suspicious and I only have one CG of her unlocked which doesn't show genitalia, only panties though it looks like she's pushing and not pu-

*cough*

Anyways, I'm guessing she's NOT a trap considering what I've seen so far, previews included.

Unregistered
03-14-2016, 12:42 PM
No. Wish we did have more traps/futa though.

chillinfar
03-14-2016, 12:49 PM
bomb deactivated. Fucking mosaics.

JSensei
03-14-2016, 03:36 PM
Oddly enough, the Japanese wiki doesn't have pictures for her. If you look at her name in Japanese, there's nothing to imply that Futaba is anything other than a last name. If you're looking for an alternate meaning, you'd use different kanji.

I dropped 40 R-wilds on her, and she's actually pretty cute.

Videos aren't working though. Is anyone else having that issue?

Solstic
03-14-2016, 05:24 PM
Oddly enough, the Japanese wiki doesn't have pictures for her. If you look at her name in Japanese, there's nothing to imply that Futaba is anything other than a last name. If you're looking for an alternate meaning, you'd use different kanji.
We're talking about the current EG right?

http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1820

JSensei
03-14-2016, 06:33 PM
We're talking about the current EG right?

http://www.outofstandard.jp/peropero/detail.php?id=1820

That's weird. I checked earlier and she had a page but no pictures. Either I saw a glitch or that was just updated.

chillinfar
03-14-2016, 07:04 PM

I dropped 40 R-wilds on her, and she's actually pretty cute.

Videos aren't working though. Is anyone else having that issue?

Working here. If you're use Firefox and Linux, maybe you will have issues with them (Flash 11.2 limitations)

JSensei
03-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Working here. If you're use Firefox and Linux, maybe you will have issues with them (Flash 11.2 limitations)

I'm thinking I may just need to restart my laptop. I've pushed it a bit hard.

Vic47
03-15-2016, 05:56 PM
Bah, Futaba is kinda common Japanese girl name, actually. I'm guessing i've even heard about an imageboard called "futaba" or something...
Anyway, she's 100% girl (watched all Movies and card artworks already)
Also, i wonder, will the new SEG (and all the upcoming SEGs) have two versions from now on, just like the previous SEG had an alternative, yandere version?
Also, anyone notice they've started adding new music for new events and finally changed that stupid "roses, candies and perfume" background in SEG/EG search gacha to a "boxing ring" background that suits the upcoming SEG well?