PDA

View Full Version : combining units gold or higher

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 03:49 AM
hey guys just got bashira from summon. is it worth straight up combining her after 30 cc i dont have any other plat archers atm waiting on spica. i do have stray tho. and got another gold iris. should i combine her or use instead of my back up healer alissa cc 45 ..
also got bishop is he striaght up better then valerie?

soranokira
03-15-2016, 04:17 AM
hey guys just got bashira from summon. is it worth straight up combining her after 30 cc i dont have any other plat archers atm waiting on spica. i do have stray tho. and got another gold iris. should i combine her or use instead of my back up healer alissa cc 45 ..

personally I'd say it's worth combining because bashira + spica > any other archer combination that does not involve nanaly. and I personally combined my copies of iris after cc. because I don't like using 2 of the same unit. also, I guess the bishop is marius? if so, he is VERY good.

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 04:45 AM

If you are fine with having copies of the same unit in ur team...u might consider keeping Iris and replacing it with ur Alissa..after all a gold unit at cc45 will heal lot more than silver...and u can awaken both Iris ( I personally would have done this..i like her aw skill..)

Depends on ur need for healers..

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 05:27 AM
What do you guys do with golds that you have no interest in using. Eg Vincent (vamp hunter. Do you save just for aw fodder?

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 05:34 AM
I dont like my Garrett (gold heavy) so yes im keeping him for awakening...

soranokira
03-15-2016, 05:35 AM
What do you guys do with golds that you have no interest in using. Eg Vincent (vamp hunter. Do you save just for aw fodder?

I myself level everything because I don't summon much, and the copies go into mincosting the prime. I'm a free player though.
you can, however, eventually sell them for rainbow crystals (whenever they implement this function into nutaku aigis) which will eventually be able to trade for some rainbow crystal-only black unit.

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 05:37 AM
Gotta catch them all .. Hey ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Was really hoping for the black tank.. As I'm still using leeanna aha haven't got anything over silver in tanks

Lafate
03-15-2016, 06:14 AM
Well... this is already answered.

I dont like my Garrett (gold heavy) so yes im keeping him for awakening...

Sir! I don't appreciate you trying to kidnap my lovely Rowanna. She is mine!

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 06:31 AM
haha...
you actually have the unit in your account..can use her whenever u like...awaken and strengthen her....

I on the other hand just have her as an avatar...

Sir! rest assured. Your rowana wont cheat you and will be devoted to you and you alone.. (till we have her reprint event...after that she wil fall in my love
*evil laughter* )
lol!!

lolix
03-15-2016, 09:51 AM
Gotta catch them all .. Hey ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Was really hoping for the black tank.. As I'm still using leeanna aha haven't got anything over silver in tanks

you're better of hoping for gellius then deine. He is a better tank

Lafate
03-15-2016, 10:22 AM
You must be culled.

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 10:47 PM
I got Fedora after getting 2 crystals from the event atm. So I'll just combine the 2 iris's lvl Fedora and have Alissa as my 3rd healer if needed. Shame still no blacks or another plat but can't complain with the amount of golds I got