PDA

View Full Version : Weird/Broken Black Unit from Shrine

Mishu
03-15-2016, 06:12 AM
I did a couple summons today and received a black summoner that had words in japanese. No name to go with it. Anyone have any information on it?

soranokira
03-15-2016, 06:19 AM
I did a couple summons today and received a black summoner that had words in japanese. No name to go with it. Anyone have any information on it?

http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%be%a4%b4%ad%bb%ce%a5%d5%a5%a1%a5%eb%a5%cd
looks like nutaku added her by accident. time to send in a ticket and demand for a black if they take her away from you.
Her name is Farne/Falne btw.

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 06:31 AM
OMG...the black summoner...i dont know her name bt i know about her from the jp wiki...she is awsome...

*ahem* Strange...
I think its there sever problem or game bug...that unit is from DMM version...

PS: I suggest before they do there meintainance again...and take away that unit of yours...level her up to 10~20..take her on weak maps..enjoy her strength and also her cg scene.
before they take her away (for 1 sacred crystal in your box)

- - - Updated - - -

http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%be%a4%b4%ad%bb%ce%a5%d5%a5%a1%a5%eb%a5%cd
looks like nutaku added her by accident. time to send in a ticket and demand for a black if they take her away from you.
Her name is Farne/Falne btw.

Can we do that...yay....
whats the chance we get them to add her actually....i REALLY want her...

Mishu
03-15-2016, 06:35 AM
I'm afraid to report it in lol in case they take her away and give me bad compensation (black i have or 5 crystals returned).

soranokira
03-15-2016, 06:37 AM
I'm afraid to report it in lol in case they take her away and give me bad compensation (black i have or 5 crystals returned).

frankly speaking they will eventually notice it. but just remember to prepare to demand for a black you want if they take it away (since 3% is rightfully earned on your part)

Unregistered
03-15-2016, 06:41 AM
demand the black tank if you dont already have her aha

nikonana
03-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Yeah, since Deine is on spotlight you should 'trade' Farune for her or try to negotiate with any black you need.. Although I'd prefer to keep Farune instead. Otherwise congrats for getting 'bugged' black lol.

Mishu
03-15-2016, 07:02 AM
Lol yeah I've already sent in a ticket and asked them to replace her with Deine (she was the one I was actually aiming for). However Farune is pretty powerful and to be honest I wouldn't mind keeping her :) without her picture and all. lol

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 07:20 AM
We all should send requests to add her to nutaku...will that work...that way you get to keep her...
(and hopefully i can get her from the shrine someday...she is freakingly powerfull)..

Overload
03-15-2016, 08:30 AM
No it won't, I got by mistake the plat sailor (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bf%e5%ca%bc%a5%d3%a5%a8%a5%e9) as a lvl reward and got only an apology message and one sc.

soranokira
03-15-2016, 08:42 AM
No it won't, I got by mistake the plat sailor (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%bf%e5%ca%bc%a5%d3%a5%a8%a5%e9) as a lvl reward and got only an apology message and one sc.

that's a different case altogether lol. viera was given but she was free. on the other hand farne here was summoned, so mishu got lucky with that 3%. therefore he is entitled to getting at least another black as repayment for that screw up on nutaku's part.

Pyonification
03-15-2016, 08:43 AM
I kinda wanna see if anyone can datamine our version of Aigis and just see how many units we have hidden in the code.

Overload
03-15-2016, 08:51 AM
that's a different case altogether lol. viera was given but she was free. on the other hand farne here was summoned, so mishu got lucky with that 3%. therefore he is entitled to getting at least another black as repayment for that screw up on nutaku's part.

My mistake, I should have quoted the previous post. My no was towards the question if we could ask nutaku to add her immediately. I did the same with Viera, but they even ignored that question.

Eab1990
03-15-2016, 08:57 AM
I still want black Iris compensation if she gets here.

nikonana
03-15-2016, 09:04 AM
Recalling how dev tea handle Aigis, somehow I think the devs will remove Farune and give him 5 sc as 'compensation', then when he use it to roll gacha again and got silver.

Hope this won't happen of course, you got black and black units are valuable in general.

Pyonification
03-15-2016, 09:17 AM
Recalling how dev tea handle Aigis.

More like 1SC and an apology to everyone who was affected.

ZeroZet
03-15-2016, 10:07 AM
If you have some gifts to burn, can you aff her up and see if she have her lines (and scenes) translated?)

Legendary Unregistered
03-16-2016, 05:59 AM
If someone missed it:

- Failure that the Unit which was not yet officially implemented appeared in Premium Summons.

There will not be a failure incurred by possessing such Unit. However, we advise you to not to use it and wait until the official implementation.

03-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Sweet. Where did you find this information. Does that also mean that the guy who summoned him gets to keep her until the unit is implemented?

soranokira
03-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Sweet. Where did you find this information. Does that also mean that the guy who summoned him gets to keep her until the unit is implemented?

sounds like it. he obtained that info from the news tab I believe

Mishu
03-16-2016, 09:26 PM
They investigated the issue and said I could keep it...sweet! I'm going to sit and anticipate until they "release it" officially. Here's the reply.

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

Thank you for your patience. We have investigated about the issue.

There was a following failure from March 15th (Tue) after maintenance, till March 16th, (Wed) 04:55 (EST).
We have updated the data to fix this failure.

- Failure that the Unit which was not yet officially implemented, appeared in Premium Summons.

It is now been fixed so that it will not occur.
As for the [Unit without [Unit Name], [-] face icon], there will not be a failure incurred by possessing such Unit.
However, we advise you to not to use it and wait until the official implementation.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your kind understanding and cooperation.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

Switch
03-16-2016, 09:56 PM
Plot twist.. Never gets actually released into natuku

Kamahari Akuma
03-16-2016, 11:15 PM
Plot twist.. Never gets actually released into natuku

Considering the fact he actually got it by complete accident, the coding for her does exist and it means she'll see a release soonTM.

Considering from the images its the Black rarity Summoner unit, it does make me wonder if this is a sign of the next event. After all, new Spotlight units = new Event (occasionally...) so its just a matter of knowing which event she'll be packaged with.

Kirito Rick
03-17-2016, 01:35 AM
What happened to the plat sailor...why did they take her away...did they distribute them by mistake...any info about her???

Unregistered
03-17-2016, 04:55 PM
Considering the fact he actually got it by complete accident, the coding for her does exist and it means she'll see a release soonTM.

Considering from the images its the Black rarity Summoner unit, it does make me wonder if this is a sign of the next event. After all, new Spotlight units = new Event (occasionally...) so its just a matter of knowing which event she'll be packaged with.

I believe she was bonded with Big Adventure Anna event

lolix
03-20-2016, 04:30 PM
that was a star event , yes ?

Kamahari Akuma
03-20-2016, 05:17 PM
that was a star event , yes ?

Yes, it is a Star event