PDA

View Full Version : Princess Awakening

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 06:18 AM
Hey guys..i was just curious...
How will we awaken princess class...
We cant cc them..so that means it doesnt fulfill the awakening criteria.

Also in the awakening menu...there isnt any option for princess...
I know princess can be awakened in DMM...so will we get that feature or not..

Also wanted to know..why dont we have any subjugation events..
I wanted to try them...*sigh*

soranokira
03-15-2016, 06:33 AM
Hey guys..i was just curious...
How will we awaken princess class...
We cant cc them..so that means it doesnt fulfill the awakening criteria.

Also in the awakening menu...there isnt any option for princess...
I know princess can be awakened in DMM...so will we get that feature or not..

Also wanted to know..why dont we have any subjugation events..
I wanted to try them...*sigh*

Princess AW isn't implemented yet. also princesses are treated as an already cc'd class, so you don't need to cc them but can still AW them.

Lafate
03-15-2016, 07:17 AM
Think of any class that doesn't have a cap of 50 in their base form as Base2 which is shared with CC. Both can AW like Sora said.

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 07:36 AM
oh ok...
and what about subjugation events...
reading about them made me quite intrested...so is any such event nearby...

Also....
Have you used gina..(Monk)
i dont understand her skill...says reduces cooldown time (of what?)

soranokira
03-15-2016, 07:52 AM
oh ok...
and what about subjugation events...
reading about them made me quite intrested...so is any such event nearby...

Also....
Have you used gina..(Monk)
i dont understand her skill...says reduces cooldown time (of what?)

orz seriously, that is NOT a question that should be directed at us. as it is, if nutaku followed the dmm timeline, we would've already gotten subjugation events. we are a community of players, not a community of nutaku developers/staff. we will NOT know when we get the stuff we should've gotten, and that includes subjugation events.

Gina's skill basically increases her attack speed. it means reduces the delay between attacks, but translations >_> although the japanese liked to play with words as well. they called it 'waiting time after attacks is shortened.'

Kirito Rick
03-15-2016, 08:32 AM
Sorry sir...i didnt mean to ask it in that way...
i thought nutaku followed DMM..since DMM had tons of subjugations...i just wanted to confirm of any announcements made which i might have missed or which were given before i joined....

Sorry again...ill check what i post from now on..

ZeroZet
03-15-2016, 10:02 AM
About subjugations, lessee... (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-upcoming-events-updated-23-1-2016-a.html)
Large March of the Mystics (Subjugation) Starts with Sniper's shadow and ends sometime during Capital of the princess, the bandits, and evil spirits. It is a month long(and four days) event. Our first Subjugation event. Rewards are as follows.
So, Sniper's Shadow, hm? Les'check the event list... Sword of Dragon Killing (Collection Event) > Harboring a Demon Swordsman (Farm Event) > Sniper's Shadow (Farm Event). And we are at Harboring a Demon Swordsman (Farm Event) (which is translated as Oni-possessed Swordswoman here, probably from "Swordsman (who was) Harboring a Demon" reading.)
Sooo, if we are going to follow the event order, we can expect the Subjugation with the next event. Of course, it is a pretty big if. We still have some event devs skipped in the backlog.

But, uh, chances of seeing the subjugation sooner or later are higher than chances of TP rotation. After all, we have seen the Gold Rush, so there's that ;^P

soranokira
03-15-2016, 10:12 AM
About subjugations, lesse... (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-upcoming-events-updated-23-1-2016-a.html)
So, Sniper's Shadow, hm? Les'check the event list... Sword of Dragon Killing (Collection Event) > Harboring a Demon Swordsman (Farm Event) > Sniper's Shadow (Farm Event). And we are at Harboring a Demon Swordsman (Farm Event) (which is translated as Oni-possessed Swordswoman here, probably from "Swordsman (who was) Harboring a Demon" reading.)
Sooo, if we are going to follow the event order, we can expect the Subjugation with the next event. Of course, it is a pretty big if. We still have some event devs skipped in the backlog.

But, uh, chances of seeing the subjugation sooner or later are higher than chances of TP rotation. After all, we have seen the Gold Rush, so there's that ;^P

Whoops, my mistake, I thought we had already past that point (which we technically did in terms of duration into the game, since we would be past Anna's great adventure by now). I apologize for not doing my research properly.
Still, I maintain my position that asking us why we don't have a particular event is phrased inappropriately and as I mentioned above, we are a community of players, not nutaku developers. we have zero control over the event order and what events we get.