PDA

View Full Version : Units/Enimies Strength and weaknesses

The Gamer
03-15-2016, 08:53 AM
Hi I'm an Aigis player sins... Crisis of the Fairy Village 7/14/2015 så maybe kinda of a veteren?
I play for the challenge and not pay to win and thus have mostly silver and gold units only (and of course some event units)

Anyways I was thinking about the strength and weaknesses of units and would like some help to make a guide sins I'm quite incompetent myself. I have tried to look this up several times but never found anything.

Unit example:

Tanks
Strength: blocking several units [3] and withstand damage.
Weakness: Will have a hard time against mages/witches witch ignores defens

Valkyria
Strength: High hp good for blocking Mages/witches that could be a bother
Weakness: can only block 1 unit

Enemies example:

Necromancers
Strength: can attack a great distans and make massiv dmg (silver~gold units)
Weakness: (I don't know if this still is legit) will attack in order of the latest unit plased on the map

Now again I barely have all the information needed to make such a guide but if all the players which is in her lay a helping hand then this could be good for future referensers.

soranokira
03-15-2016, 09:00 AM
I personally find this unnecessary because most of it is pretty much covered here: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/30-class-army-guide-updated-12-1-2015-a.html
just that it might be a little long if you read all, which I reckon is why most newbies just go tl;dr (I mean, I doubt newbies will understand everything there until they actually experience the class and units for themselves)

also, ALL (except the occasional exceptions, if any) ranged enemies actually attack the order of last unit placed. It is merely commonly referred to as 'Lich aggro rules' because Lich is the first enemy that we encountered difficulty in managing its targeting due to its high damage and insane range.

Also, although you say 'strength and weakness', strengths can be weaknesses under certain situations, and vice versa (valkyrie's 1 block is both a weakness and a strength. I would NOT want a valk to block more than 1 in the current DMM event, seriously. 700 damage from the black tiger is scary enough, no need to upgrade it to 700 x2)

The Gamer
03-15-2016, 09:18 AM
Yes what you say is correct and the 1 block for valkyria ain't a weakness per say it was just me that didn't know what their weakness were.

Btw that is actually a question I would like to ask sins I'm having trouble whit Unicorn knight EX (yes I know you should have like your best units to beat it like platinum and up) but I have already cleared 2 of these Gem quest with tactics alone thus my entusiasm for the weakness and strengths (and yea only got 1~2 stars on them but I succeeded)

soranokira
03-15-2016, 09:23 AM
Yes what you say is correct and the 1 block for valkyria ain't a weakness per say it was just me that didn't know what their weakness were.

Btw that is actually a question I would like to ask sins I'm having trouble whit Unicorn knight EX (yes I know you should have like your best units to beat it like platinum and up) but I have already cleared 2 of these Gem quest with tactics alone thus my entusiasm for the weakness and strengths (and yea only got 1~2 stars on them but I succeeded)

frankly speaking I'd say just consult a guide video when you can't 3* a map, but as for unicorn knight, I'll just say that my deployment order was Spica-Bashira-Prince-Alissa-Valk-Katie-Iris-Bernice-mage.