PDA

View Full Version : Best all round unit

Switch
03-16-2016, 07:34 PM
Hey guys in your opinions what the best and most sort after unit. In terms of use, looks and scences

soranokira
03-16-2016, 07:54 PM
Some units (cough, Aisha, end cough) are plain imbalanced and cannot be explained.

Aisha 伏龍の軍師アイシャ (AW Skill, AW Passive, Cost, even Attack, etc etc)
How imba is Aisha?
obviously this hands down: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27326671

ZeroZet
03-16-2016, 08:19 PM
Any Black unit is well worth it. From currently existing this side of the net, top of the line is (fanfare) Nanaly.
Most sought after, once again this side of the globe? Yurina :p Oh, and Kagerou. And, from now on and till CC rebalance patch, Cecily ;)
In term of scenes? Hmm, maybe Mischa or Nenya or... ...What did you expect? It is entirely a matter of preferences. :cool:

Kamahari Akuma
03-16-2016, 08:45 PM
obviously this hands down: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27326671

I'm not surprised you'd put up an Aisha vid, but considering its Aisha...well lets just say that she deserves being called op :P

Any Black unit is well worth it. From currently existing this side of the net, top of the line is (fanfare) Nanaly.
Most sought after, once again this side of the globe? Yurina :p Oh, and Kagerou. And, from now on and till CC rebalance patch, Cecily ;)
In term of scenes? Hmm, maybe Mischa or Nenya or... ...What did you expect? It is entirely a matter of preferences. :cool:

Ask anyone here and some tend to get...'picky' about the weight of individual black units. But overall, getting any of the premium summoned black units is always a good day and if you were one of the lucky ones to get an event black unit then grats.

Also Zero, please don't tease me with Yurina. It already hurts inside as it is (http://orig05.deviantart.net/6b6f/f/2016/026/9/5/leave_me_alone_to_die_by_omgblue-d9hxs0w.png). :(

soranokira
03-16-2016, 08:51 PM
well if I really had to choose a waifu that already exists I guess in nutaku version I'd have to say Clissa.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/millenniumwaraigis/images/e/e1/Untitled-0.png/revision/latest?cb=20160309004245
I mean, even her AW art clearly shows her as waifu material.

otoh...still need Towa-chan in DMM. and probably Estelle as well. saw her H-scene and her cuteness boosted her ranking up a lot.

Switch
03-16-2016, 09:18 PM
After fucking my first account by feeding silvers and chewing crystals like candy. On my second account first summon got minevra during pirate event. She is my favourite aha the insta kill on a range has pulled me through some hard maps

ZeroZet
03-17-2016, 07:17 AM
You do not pick only one waifu, they all are! :cool:

Ask anyone here and some tend to get...'picky' about the weight of individual black units. But overall, getting any of the premium summoned black units is always a good day and if you were one of the lucky ones to get an event black unit then grats.Well, they say Black rarities are not measured by how good they are, but by how broken they are... But yes, truth is people getting any of that 3% premium blacks are very lucky and have gotten a powerful addition to their harem, even if it won't magically enable them to clear l15 Furfur or such...

SPOILERUps, sorry.
This feeling is very familiar for me as well (http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/580/655/1d2.gif).
<silently stares at the Unimplemented Content page for awhile>
Let us maintain faith we will be united with them. One day, one day...

Eab1990
03-17-2016, 08:40 AM
Ask anyone here and some tend to get...'picky' about the weight of individual black units. But overall, getting any of the premium summoned black units is always a good day

Except Liana.

Kamahari Akuma
03-17-2016, 08:51 AM
Except Liana.

Example of my point being made.

Eab1990
03-17-2016, 08:54 AM
Example of my point being made.

People complaining about Berna are silly. People complaining about multiple Berna, less so. >_>

But Liana isn't supposed to be a premium gacha, so any complaints against her are justified. :P

lolix
03-17-2016, 09:55 AM
It's katie plain and simple. SHe's the most usefull unit all of us will have for a long long time , unless u get lucky and get a jerome. And even then , there are some that advocate double soldier comps.

Literally no other units have the utility soldiers have : easy to deploy , triple block , weak/mediocre tankers (depending on awakening) and UP generation , and katie is also free , and only loses in utility to jerome. As i keep saying , katie is the unsung hero on this milenium wars :p

kayfabe
03-17-2016, 03:59 PM
Katie is excellent but if I had to give up her or Spica I think I'd keep the tsundere.

Well, they say Black rarities are not measured by how good they are, but by how broken they are... But yes, truth is people getting any of that 3% premium blacks are very lucky and have gotten a powerful addition to their harem, even if it won't magically enable them to clear l15 Furfur or such...

I can vouch for this. I started up a half dozen accounts before committing to one and ended up with first pick Sybilla and have been lucky enough to pull a Sophie and a Despara since then as well as another base summon Sybilla (I shat bricks.) Technically none of those three are particularly broken by black standards but it's hard to complain about it since I'm a free player who is now basically set for life when it comes to lightning rods.