PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions

Kirito Rick
03-19-2016, 08:09 AM
I strated a new account yesterday a gere is the list of units i got from the shrine..

1. Princess Lilla
2. Pegasus Rider Liddy
3. Witch Adele
4. Robert
5. Kojuro

Also i have done Katie and Cloris missons so have them too..

What i want to ask is.
1. Is my witch team okay..
2. Does Liddy have use of is she a niche...should i lv up her as a core of the team..
3. Is my princess better than claudia...and sherry...
4. For the time being...(untill i get a plat healer) is Robert and Iris good set of healers...should I in futre aw Robert as well or just aw Iris.
5. Is samurai class useful or is it niche to...Should Kojuro be in my main team.
6.My concern now are heavy and mages..if i dont get any from premium...upto which lv is advisable to level up Valiere and Lianna(silver tank)..
7.Does it matter which bandit (mortmier or eunice) do i keep in the team...

Thank you for your patience ...
Hope to get the answer soon

soranokira
03-19-2016, 08:31 AM
adele is plain awesome. lilia is decent, but not really better than claudia and sherry. then again, lilia does have better hp/mr so she'd be better than both under certain circumstances. robert is useless except for trust item drop rate, so nope. although you still need robert in any case, but you'd also need a better healer eventually (that said I've managed to survive mostly on iris+alissa+dorca only)

kojuro is also useless. liddy is arguably useless for the time being. until they patch the UP generation, but otherwise she can still suffice decently as a duelist (better than elaine lol)
just get 50cc50 for 1 silver of every class, so yes you need to level valerie and leeanne to 50cc50.
as for bandit, not really. but I guess eunice seems to be better overall. you might want to level both eventually since there are times you may need 5-6 duelist/ganker in a map.

Hiro
03-19-2016, 09:05 AM
Some people advocate re-doing new accounts until you get a black rarity unit from your starter rolls, although that's your choice. You did get a platinum princess, which is a somewhat hard-to-get yet necessary unit - so grats on that.

1. I can't comment on your witch since I don't have her ... maybe someone else can tell if she's good enough to clear War of Magic for you.

2. I have Liddy maxed (except CR/SU) and don't regret it, although I find that I don't use her all that often - which I suppose makes her niche. Anyway she's much like a gold valkyrie as a duelist, but can also weaken a boss or take out a whole enemy wave occasionally with her skill. She's useful, but not game-breaking. Since new players don't get a Kerry anymore I'd suggest Liddy as a replacement.

4. I'd recommend you ditch Robert for Alissa, because she's a stronger healer before awakening (and you won't be doing that for months). Robert is mostly useful for male-only missions and getting more trust item drops.

5. I have Kojuro as well, but samurai are very niche, and him only being gold doesn't help. So while I've gotten him close to max level, I only recently found the third map for which he is actually useful to have. I'd advise against using him for your core team.

6. Max out both of them unless you get better replacements before you do. Even then they'll be useful as secondary units of their respective classes.

7. Personally I don't use bandits at all, so I don't think it really matters.

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 09:26 AM
Whatever you do, don't take Robert as main healer. Any silver girl is better because they have atk affection bonus.

lolix
03-19-2016, 10:34 AM
actually i preffer lilia over claudia , unless u went out of your way to get a perfect unit during the event. Adele gives a nice bonus after Awakening , but she's not necesarily on MY priority list. Still a lot of people seem to love her. Each to their own i guess....but i generally preffer witches with range then witches with dps.

The pegasus rider , kojuro and Robert are all situational units as well , so they can shine during some maps and be entirely crap on others.

All in all , u got pretty decent draws. People are actually luck to get a single plat during the first 10 draws. You got 2

Kirito Rick
03-19-2016, 11:39 AM
actually i preffer lilia over claudia , unless u went out of your way to get a perfect unit during the event. Adele gives a nice bonus after Awakening , but she's not necesarily on MY priority list. Still a lot of people seem to love her. Each to their own i guess....but i generally preffer witches with range then witches with dps.

The pegasus rider , kojuro and Robert are all situational units as well , so they can shine during some maps and be entirely crap on others.

All in all , u got pretty decent draws. People are actually luck to get a single plat during the first 10 draws. You got 2

3 Actually..bt that doesnt matter...

How much time do you thing will it take before i can farm events...(if i play for 2 hrs approx. a day)

Also i dont want to lv up units that are not a part of my team for long...so which ones should i lv up
(among the silvers) so that i can find more use of them even after replacing them with premium units in core team

So wanted to ask should i get cyrus..if i dont get good mage..

Also when buying something from TP..
should one focus on getting variety of units first or get multiples of one to perfect them...

Also i really like Saki's artwork...she is worth using isnt she.

Since i have 5 plat where can i easily get spirit of plat early in the game...
one i know is from stamp card and spirit rescue..bt im not always regular to aigis and may miss it..beside only one per month wont help me...also
my past experience with spirit rescue is not good...never ever got a spirit of plat
(used to get tons of spirit of black...bt didnt have black to fuse it, lol)
And my team wont be able to beat phalnax 2 any time soon...what can i do now...

lolix
03-19-2016, 12:26 PM
first of all , would be nice to know your entire team. Second i confused liddy (she's the plat 1 , yes ? with the gold pegasus rider. still doesn't matter , seeing as pegasus riders are pretty niche right now)

When you'e higher level , u will only need minutes to do your moves for a day....especially when u get like 16+ stamina. That being said , u will need at least a couple weeks or so to start farming events , untill u build up your core team.

1 of the best farming spots for plat fairies is phalanx 2 challange mission , but u need at least 2 witches for that (adele and cloris should do well)

Cyrus is not worth getting from TP. he's not that much better then pallis ...or even a valerie can work at times. Saki is ....well decent. I have her and rarely field her. Don't really like her , but she has decent dps with ranged assasination.....so it purely dependsw on u. On my second acount i didn't even got her , since i didnt like her enough on the first 1.

If you want stuf from TP , the best things to get right now are Spica and awakening fairies. If the tp rotates , chydys is also a good buy.

Edit : speaking of silvers , 1 maxed leanne is never a really bad investition , since shes a decent tank , and u will need more then 1 tank at times even if u get a bernice. Also some cheap healers/archers might be needed at times (especiallly to farm the DC h daily , u need 2 cc-ed archers and 2 cc-ed healers.) Other then that , maybe a cheap barb or a cheap valk...or even a cc-ed silver soldiers might be in need. Also 1 cc-ed silver witched is good to have as well

Hiro
03-19-2016, 01:44 PM
Phalanx 2 is the best place for platinum spirits. You don't strictly need 2 witches for phalanx 2 - I've always used the silver witch and gold princess myself, although they need a fairly high level and a bit of support.

You need only one hour of gameplay on most days to play close to optimally, as long as you can play at two different times (about twelve hours apart so you don't waste stamina).

As for events, you could probably start immediately, although many people will advise against it as it's inefficient. It's a matter of whether you prefer getting more units in total to advancing faster (where advancing means you can do better in later events). You could probably clear the weaker maps (which also get you a few SC), so you could get any collection unit without cost reductions, the secondary reward unit from star events, or a copy or two of farm event units.

Regarding the trading post units, Spica (the second best archer in the game) is hands down the best choice right now. Saki is the best ninja in the game and can also be very useful at times, but ninjas are a situational/niche class. She's not nearly as game-breaking as most black units - at least not before skill awakening, which we don't have yet. Also note that you need 100 DC for each awakening, so you may want to save some for that at some point. I'm not sure Cyrus is worth even 70 DC as you may get him or someone better from the shrine in the future, making his purchase a waste.

Ramazan
03-20-2016, 03:18 AM
I strated a new account yesterday a gere is the list of units i got from the shrine..

1. Princess Lilla
2. Pegasus Rider Liddy
3. Witch Adele
4. Robert
5. Kojuro

Also i have done Katie and Cloris missons so have them too..

What i want to ask is.
1. Is my witch team okay..
2. Does Liddy have use of is she a niche...should i lv up her as a core of the team..
3. Is my princess better than claudia...and sherry...
4. For the time being...(untill i get a plat healer) is Robert and Iris good set of healers...should I in futre aw Robert as well or just aw Iris.
5. Is samurai class useful or is it niche to...Should Kojuro be in my main team.
6.My concern now are heavy and mages..if i dont get any from premium...upto which lv is advisable to level up Valiere and Lianna(silver tank)..
7.Does it matter which bandit (mortmier or eunice) do i keep in the team...

Thank you for your patience ...
Hope to get the answer soon

I got lilia, adele, and another pegasus rider stella. People commented between claudia and lilia, well mine is: Lilia is more safer than claudia but with her skill claudia makes better lightning rod. I was thinking of doing castle retake map with lilia cus she have 15mr but a well timed claudia did better which had 20mr with her skill and very easily tanked lich, honestly u can tank it with 0 mr with a good healer but u get the point.
Adele is super hot and op, i recommend level up her immediately and aw her first, her damage is very good, dunno about war of magic stuff.
As for liddy, i couldnt find any use for my stella, yeah she got 5 sec aoe but i didnt even used it, i regret ccing her cus i got dahlia in later summons which is very badass and the second best of the valkyries :(
Cant say something about 4 and 5 cuz i dont have them. I found momiji pretty good, u can consider using her over kojuro if you not plan to use 2 samurai in the same time which is not recommended unless u got super powered healers.

lolix
03-20-2016, 06:09 AM
I got lilia, adele, and another pegasus rider stella. People commented between claudia and lilia, well mine is: Lilia is more safer than claudia but with her skill claudia makes better lightning rod. I was thinking of doing castle retake map with lilia cus she have 15mr but a well timed claudia did better which had 20mr with her skill and very easily tanked lich, honestly u can tank it with 0 mr with a good healer but u get the point.
Adele is super hot and op, i recommend level up her immediately and aw her first, her damage is very good, dunno about war of magic stuff.
As for liddy, i couldnt find any use for my stella, yeah she got 5 sec aoe but i didnt even used it, i regret ccing her cus i got dahlia in later summons which is very badass and the second best of the valkyries :(
Cant say something about 4 and 5 cuz i dont have them. I found momiji pretty good, u can consider using her over kojuro if you not plan to use 2 samurai in the same time which is not recommended unless u got super powered healers.

Lilia is actually better during IB then claudia because she can tank both liches and block the melee demons easily without a really good healer. 5 mr means little in the grand scheme of things. 5 mr is like.... what ? 25 damage ? I think it's even less since liches hit for like 450. Meanwhile lilia takes way less damage from the melee demons since she has defense comparable to a heavy during their skill duration. Also a bit more hp.

Adele is not OP. She's a great unit to have , sure , but as i said , i'd rather have a yuyu then an adele. The only reason why i would ever awaken adele is her passive skill. not sure why people use witches for damage instead of the cc they provide (in which case a witch that can provide said cc from a longer range is even better IMO) , but if you like her , it's up to you. Adele won't help u with war of magic either , but her aw skill is good to have. Still , i'd rather have her in the team for the passive and field a belinda or a yuyu over her.

EDIT : I am sorry if you feel your other acount (with adele) was better , and yes , you can blame me if you want. I could not have known that we would get a princess event right at that moment. Realistically speaking , considering the context , yeah , probably your older account would have been a bit better (still getting 3 witches was a waste of scs) , considering we got a free plat princess. If that wasn't the case , getting a lilia (or any princess of plat+ rarity) is way better then getting a witch. That being said , you're really downplaying lilia , and i for one , would rather have her over my cr4/skill8 claudia. Adele IS a good witch , but in my opinion , she's not a necesity for advancing the game. For example , i have 2 accounts. 1 of them , even now hasn't done war of magic because it lacks a range witch , and i'm not willing to spend scs (i'm a free player) for the goddess buffs to pass it.

Dahlia is actually the 3rd best valk to have in the game. Tethis is the second best (situationally the best after awakening) because she has comparable damage while not losing her entire defense , and after awakening she becomes imune to effects like paralyzing....while clissa for example gets a chance to do true damage (ignore armor/mr)

Ramazan
03-20-2016, 07:15 AM
Lilia is actually better during IB then claudia because she can tank both liches and block the melee demons easily without a really good healer. 5 mr means little in the grand scheme of things. 5 mr is like.... what ? 25 damage ? I think it's even less since liches hit for like 450. Meanwhile lilia takes way less damage from the melee demons since she has defense comparable to a heavy during their skill duration. Also a bit more hp.

Adele is not OP. She's a great unit to have , sure , but as i said , i'd rather have a yuyu then an adele. The only reason why i would ever awaken adele is her passive skill. not sure why people use witches for damage instead of the cc they provide (in which case a witch that can provide said cc from a longer range is even better IMO) , but if you like her , it's up to you. Adele won't help u with war of magic either , but her aw skill is good to have. Still , i'd rather have her in the team for the passive and field a belinda or a yuyu over her.

EDIT : I am sorry if you feel your other acount (with adele) was better , and yes , you can blame me if you want. I could not have known that we would get a princess event right at that moment. Realistically speaking , considering the context , yeah , probably your older account would have been a bit better (still getting 3 witches was a waste of scs) , considering we got a free plat princess. If that wasn't the case , getting a lilia (or any princess of plat+ rarity) is way better then getting a witch. That being said , you're really downplaying lilia , and i for one , would rather have her over my cr4/skill8 claudia. Adele IS a good witch , but in my opinion , she's not a necesity for advancing the game. For example , i have 2 accounts. 1 of them , even now hasn't done war of magic because it lacks a range witch , and i'm not willing to spend scs (i'm a free player) for the goddess buffs to pass it.

Dahlia is actually the 3rd best valk to have in the game. Tethis is the second best (situationally the best after awakening) because she has comparable damage while not losing her entire defense , and after awakening she becomes imune to effects like paralyzing....while clissa for example gets a chance to do true damage (ignore armor/mr)

Yeah true but not for only those, yuyu and adele was the worthy ones i've got from shrine, rest were silvers. I've got monica and 2 gold mages as well on new acc. Still missing marie though (not for her being useful) If i didnt deleted all of the units i'd make it alt but support couldnt help me with that problem :p

lolix
03-20-2016, 08:13 AM
it kinda seemed like you're feeling sorry for your older account , which IMO , you shouldn't , but if you do , i am sorry. I did adviced you as i would have done , with actual intention of help.Besides , having 1 princess is usually not enough anyway , seing as most people use 2-3 duelists in a team.

Lafate
03-20-2016, 06:12 PM
snip

1. They a decent pulls. Especially Adele and Lilia. Adele will eventually provide bonus HP to your team, and Lilia is the best boss tank in regards to princess outside of black units.

2. Pegusas Riders are fairly niche as a class. 99% of the time you will use a Valkyrie instead. However, there are times in which you'll want her mass clear for swarm to generate a lot of unit points. Liddy would be more of an Army choice instead of a Team choice. There difference between the two being a Team would be a core of 15 while an Army extends on that core to an upwards of 60ish units. That will more then likely grow as the game introduces more and more classes. Really it isn't often you'll use more then one of a given class outside of the 'basic' ones.

3. All three have their uses in which they beat the others. However, Lilia by far ends up being the best overall duelist(of the three) in time do to AW Skill which the princesses will eventually get along with AW(Awakening). Claudia ends up being an Anti-defense princess as she deals true damage with her skill, and Sherry ends up being the AoE one. Personally Lilia and Sherry were picked over Claudia for positions as princesses for me.

4. Robert is okay... you won't really need him, and Alissa/Dorca would serve the same purpose with little drawback.

5. The Samurai class is very niche to the point most consider the class useless. I have one in an army roster only due to the fact I favor her and much later on she can be extrely useful. Pretty much their entire role is to stop zerg rushes (a bunch of weak units rushing to the end in a big group). However, they don't have that great of defenses. Really only Shizuka (premium platinum samurai) is of use in the current game, and much later on Sakuya (premium platinum samurai) barely joins that.

7. To my knowledge no, but honestly I have never used the bandit class. Simply because I've never gotten Lyla or Cellia. I did get the black one Amanda on the JP version of the game, and used her a lot. I'm not sure if that was because of her class or rarity though.

8. Even as a new player you only really have to log in two-three times a day due to natural regen. Really it just a matter of getting past the point where you constantly are hitting a new level and refilling your charisma. I think that may be around level 80, but it been awhile.

9. Well as beginner you generally want your team to look like this.
1: Valkyrie
1: Princess
1: Bandit or Rogue
2: Soldiers
2: Heavy Armors
2: Archers
2: Witches
2: Mages
2: Healers

Some other classes would fit her and there if you got them from premium, but normally this is the way you want to go.

10. Cyrus would do fine if you didn't get Mehlis, Garania, or Sasha from premium summon. Though I did use a single Valerie and the Bronze Mage for the longest time with no real issue or need to buy Cyrus. That may not be possible anymore though.

11. Personally I ensure I have one of each TP unit before getting multiple of a single one. Now however, I'm just making sure I have one of each then saving all my DC for AW purposes. Note that each AW cost 100 DC to buy an AW fairy.

12. Saki is worth using, and I've used her quite a bit. She has a place in my long term army over any other ninja for sure.

13. You will normally be farming platinum spirits aka platinum fairies from the challenge quest map Phalanx 2. I don't think there is really a good place outside of that to get it. Spirit rescue honestly isn't all that good unless you are looking for rainbow fairies in my opinion.

Kirito Rick
03-20-2016, 06:51 PM
Thank guys ill take all that in consideration...
Here are one more things in which i need ur help...

1.My call for reinforcement isnt sufficient to match up my unit cost...
i get 15 UP from katie+phillis...bt its not enough...my adele costs 13 where my calliope from my previous acc costed 9...after cc'ing both i may get 20~25..
will that be enough...should i place another soilder to the team...

Also, an upcoming event has a land stratergist...should she be my core team member..

Lafate
03-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Thank guys ill take all that in consideration...
Here are one more things in which i need ur help...

1.My call for reinforcement isnt sufficient to match up my unit cost...
i get 15 UP from katie+phillis...bt its not enough...my adele costs 13 where my calliope from my previous acc costed 9...after cc'ing both i may get 20~25..
will that be enough...should i place another soilder to the team...

Also, an upcoming event has a land stratergist...should she be my core team member..

1. One soldier is normally enough. At least lately, but if you really need to place two Phyliss and Katie would be fine with it. There is no real situation in which you should be dropping three soldiers for Ramp.

2. Shuuka... well ya. If you don't have Uzume, and aren't plotting to get her in the future.