PDA

View Full Version : new account farming for black/plats

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 08:11 PM
whats the best amount of sc to get i normally get 20 sc and if nothing good i reroll account. any ideas/thoughts/tips. cheers

Blaxer
03-19-2016, 09:12 PM
whats the best amount of sc to get i normally get 20 sc and if nothing good i reroll account. any ideas/thoughts/tips. cheers

people who do this usually get up to 4-5 premiums and then acc- reroll as needed, so if you are gonna do this you are in a good path, lets you have a few rolls so you can decide whether or not you keep it, while staying not that long per acc-reroll

I knew all about this proces when the game first came out, my first rolls were great; Bashira, Lilia, Jerome and Kerry (yes, aside from the tutorial one at that time) but those were awesome enough for me to keep it; then i cheated and got my acc reset, starting again was rough, that was a week or two before Anyas event and managed to get her perfectly, the first rolls were all silvers, but i decided i have lost way too much time already so i kept it, the next month i rolled a Sybilla and a few months back a Nanaly

imo rerolling accounts is not THAT necessary unless you are in a rush to advance to a given point for any reason, or really want to start with your waifu by your side.

Unregistered
03-19-2016, 09:25 PM
yeah i think 20 is the max i can get without it being a daily day. cause citadel battle and anything beyond is just a bit to hard to do with none lvled units aha

n00b
03-19-2016, 11:04 PM
I rerolled a fair bit for a black. The best method I found: Roll once. If you didn't get anything useful, reroll. If you got a useful gold or plat, roll another time. If you didn't get a black, reroll. Going for more than 2 rolls is not worth the time investment. Of course if you get 2 really good rolls (like 2 plats) you can consider doing a couple more rolls. Another disadvantage of doing 4-5 rolls is that you might end up rolling a bunch of silvers first, while you get to save the SC if you only do 1-2 rolls.

By the way, you can use a second browser to farm 2 accs simultaneously. There's some downtime/loading times, so this will speed up the process.

Unregistered
03-20-2016, 12:28 AM
most of my rolls have been utter shit. this round i got a gold iris and feng shui marr and a silver pirate about to do last roll

- - - Updated - - -

noob how many times did you re roll before getting a black or some decent plats.

- - - Updated - - -

lol so after my free roll bashira i rolled another. then rolled adele and then a silver samurai.

n00b
03-20-2016, 06:02 AM
I didn't count, but if you just want a black it shouldn't take too long with my method unless you get really unlucky. I was actually rerolling for a specific black on DMM when I started there and got like 5 other blacks before her lol.