PDA

View Full Version : Which Things Still Remain to come to nutaku aigis.

Kirito Rick
03-20-2016, 04:46 AM
Just curious and wanted to know from those who play on dmm..which features of aigis are yet to come to us..(nutaku)...

(im not talking about all the events or characters...just features like awakening, cc'ing etc.)
I know one is skill awakening...

soranokira
03-20-2016, 04:56 AM
100% drop rate on 1st clear for all except gold rush and various other completion-type reward maps, regular TP rotation, revivals, class perks like archer getting bonus damage against flying enemies, unit abilities like nanaly getting +15 range pre-AW and various other balance patches

ZeroZet
03-20-2016, 04:58 AM
Revival Events
Class Rebalance patches
Awakening for rest of classes
Another kind of Crystals (currency you get from discharging your Gold+ units) and their units.

And of course, actual Serial Codes and Sapphire rarity - and will never come, judging from removal of the very menu entry for Serial Codes.

Kirito Rick
03-20-2016, 05:06 AM
I have lost hope...i am coming to dmm now...i cant tolerate nutaku anymore..*sigh*

namhoang909
03-20-2016, 05:12 AM
Revival Events
Class Rebalance patches
Awakening for rest of classes
Another kind of Crystals (currency you get from discharging your Gold+ units) and their units.

And of course, actual Serial Codes and Sapphire rarity - and will never come, judging from removal of the very menu entry for Serial Codes.

class rebalance mean cost down for some unit like valk, right?

soranokira
03-20-2016, 05:39 AM
class rebalance mean cost down for some unit like valk, right?

pretty much.

also forgot to mention the newly added exchange quests (that gives 3rd scene for AW'd units. not all girls have it yet)

lolix
03-20-2016, 05:52 AM
I have lost hope...i am coming to dmm now...i cant tolerate nutaku anymore..*sigh*

Most of said things didnt happen all at once even on DMM either. They had years to regulate them before us mate

ZeroZet
03-20-2016, 06:00 AM
I have lost hope...i am coming to dmm now...i cant tolerate nutaku anymore..*sigh*To be fair, from what I gathered, only thing(s) we are missing compared to DMM'Aigis when it was at our position on timeline are beginning of Revivals (and Serial Codes, but they are entirely another can of worms, connected to the licensing, production and distribution of physical goods and deals with press and festival committees).

Everything else came later.

ЗЫ. TP rotation? What TP rotation? It is a lie, I say. Lie, myth and malicious propaganda! Who'd ever want to lose access to Spic... I mean Cyrus even for a moment, not to mention month! XD
Besides, with Awakening, Demon Crystals are precious commodity to waste them on more useless bed-warmers like Gold Angel and such! XD