PDA

View Full Version : Advice and Suggestion Needed

Lixigen
03-20-2016, 11:49 AM
I'm starting this game quite long ago when Fairy Town Crisis Event. Currently my main setup :
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/03/20/bcmhkWKI.png
Sub Unit : Stray 50CC46, Soma 50CC40, Shiho 50

So what I want to ask is :
1. What I need to focus on the future
2. My plan first is AW Spica but after that I don't know what I need to focus next
3. Currently stuck on 3 star on Power Unleashed X. I used key kii version video but simply cannot pass since my mage deployment is too slow. Try to change it about 10 times but simply graciouly failed everytime.

Other than Nutaku version, I also just started playing DMM Aigis and just finished my first 10 rolls and what I got is :
Current Mage Armor Spotlight Platinum
Current Bandit Spotlight Gold
Gold Ranger
Gold Druid
Gold Magic Swordsman
Yuyu
Silver Mounted Archer

Do they are good? or it's better to stick at normal silver setups?

lolix
03-20-2016, 12:09 PM
i won't comment on DMM since i don't play it. That being said , shiho is a great unit that almost never leaves my party with better dps then mages during her skill duration. I would use her.

Edit : was thinking of solano. Nvm then. Still , you should probably levle solano a bit. Actually shiho becomes decent after skill awakeninnng since she can become a permanent healer , giving her good versatility...

That being said , i would awaken a healer after and then units that boost the stats of others. I think katie gives some extra defense for example. A duelist is not that bad of an ideea either...so u could go for dahlia i guess , but shes not that high priority for now i think. 2 Bad you lack a bernice , since she's a good awakening unit.

Also you could go for units that buff drop rates or that get a gold get passive (betty/lilya/celia/monica) because awakening usually improves those drop rates.

Either then that , i don't see anything major to be done... Maybe raise your fencers a bit , to have a ranged unit on a melee spot ....but that's situational and depends on you.

Lixigen
03-20-2016, 12:26 PM
Sadly for Solano, I seems miss the event cause have some problems and need to take a breather at that time.
Actually my Shiho is perfect unit maybe I will try to up her a bit later cause I'm currently lacking silver to CC and AW so I think maybe after I AWed my Iris, I will try to upgrade her. Ah and I also have some Shiho leftover from her event. Is it better to make the 2nd one or just wait until something that can give Crsytal when you sell Gold+ unit in DMM?

For units that buff drop rates, well I do have Monica but still long way to make her awaken cause she's not even CCed so maybe I will AW her later after some of my main unit(Healer and Archer especially)

Yeah bad luck, I don't have a good tank other than Leanne so only can use her as my main tank and Garrett only used him for backup tank.

lolix
03-20-2016, 12:56 PM
if u have the space , probably keep her to sell her. Too bad for solano , since she's a great unit. As for shiho , she gets better after skill awakening , not after character awakening , as far as i know , so you might want to hold on a bit with her.

edit : as for general priority for awakening for units that don't give any teamwide buffs , you should just followthe HAT (healer-archer-tank) strategy , since those are the most used characters (ofc , some are not worth really the awakening >>> think garret , but as a rule of thumb , just improve the units you use the most)

soranokira
03-20-2016, 08:32 PM
selling shiho isn't all that necessary because lol 3 rainbow crystals only, but you can do so if you want to. otherwise just use her as exp fodder (or for shiho if her skill is not 5/5 yet for some reason)

for DMM side, my comments would be:
Current Mage Armor Spotlight Platinum - Palffy the plat mage armor. pretty decent as a secondary tank (or maybe even primary) and you don't have to buy raichi (gold mage armor) from TP thanks to her.
Current Bandit Spotlight Gold - decent for a duelist. at least she'll be easier to aff up than eunice/mortimer. (and since you'll eventually need plenty of gankers and duelists, you'll want to level her on top of eunice later on)
Gold Ranger - useless. especially for one who has bashira. even daniela is arguably better than her. traps are nice but her damage isn't fantastic and gets worse thanks to lack of range and anti-air bonus as compared to archers.
Gold Druid - can't comment but I feel it's hard to use her as a core unit. then again, I don't know how to use her effectively so that might be a reason.
Gold Magic Swordsman - decent duelist. in fact, in current DMM event I used her + sybilla on friend account to clear out all the tigers where I usually use 3 duelists. granted, sybilla tanks the most of it, but her occasional magic damage helps with killing the tigers.
Yuyu - obviously best pick. you can potentially skip cloris altogether if you get a chance to clear current event 3rd map 1* for belinda.
Silver Mounted Archer - rather useless since you have magic swordsman. sure I did use her a couple of times before when my team was weak (as a lvl 30 pre-CC 0 aff ranged melee lol), but havent even had time to level her and use her recently.

Lixigen
03-20-2016, 11:19 PM
Well for exp fodder seems not giving much exp for shiho and I already max CR/SU my main Shiho. So maybe I will save it for Rainbow Crystal later.

DMM Side:
Oh so battle mage can be used as tank too maybe then I will try to upgrade her and her aff increase hp and def quite good for tank.
So Ranger is useless, then I will stick at archers for my physical ranged. About Druid, maybe better to search some videos to how to use her. Cause I also a bit confused how to use her when the tree of life token taken 1 slot unit and exchange it for healer with range lower than healer which makes me a bit confused how to use it. On the bright side, then I will also upgrade bandit and yuyu then for main team.

Thank you for the advice lolix and soranokira :)

soranokira
03-21-2016, 12:10 AM
Well for exp fodder seems not giving much exp for shiho and I already max CR/SU my main Shiho. So maybe I will save it for Rainbow Crystal later.

DMM Side:
Oh so battle mage can be used as tank too maybe then I will try to upgrade her and her aff increase hp and def quite good for tank.
So Ranger is useless, then I will stick at archers for my physical ranged. About Druid, maybe better to search some videos to how to use her. Cause I also a bit confused how to use her when the tree of life token taken 1 slot unit and exchange it for healer with range lower than healer which makes me a bit confused how to use it. On the bright side, then I will also upgrade bandit and yuyu then for main team.

Thank you for the advice lolix and soranokira :)

just to justify my claims that the gold ranger fuuka is useless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Yg7fBT6v4
in that video, bashira (and any archer) can reach the tiger that elaine is hitting (260 range), while fuuka can't (240 range). her max damage is around 430 base with double shot skill. one of my dmm accounts don't have bashira, so I'm forced to use her and spica. her traps are sometimes useful in making up for the lack of range and damage she has, but more often than not I wish I had level'd daniela before instead. also fuuka can't even 2shot gazers (the floating eye monster in crystal daily) w/o prince buff when I put a thief (adds 20% hp and attack to monsters) in team.

seorizuki
03-21-2016, 03:47 AM
well, Fuuka or ranger in general is pretty situational, calling them useless is a bit too far though
their main use are for map with blizzard/fog gimmick, where all unit get range reduced (and attack reduced at blizzard if i remember correctly) that might be troublesome especially if you dont have feng sui user. The last time i see map with blizzard is at gold rush anniversary though, so its better to raise normal archer in the end.
The other time ranger is used is when there is a boss monster that need to be stalled with trap, like that majin fur fur true form or shuuten douji from gold rush(the only time i bring Ricola to sortie lol).

the druid is useless, dont even bother raise her. Her token might be useful when you reach eastern country story maps though, there is flying enemy that throw spear at your unit, most range unit will die instantly. so you should keep her at least untill you get another character that can summon token.

the silver bowrider is pretty worth, though you should prioritize your core unit first.

n00b
03-21-2016, 04:24 AM
I have not used Fuuka yet, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm surprised you consider her useless. Her base attack is on par with gold archers and her double shot is decent. She trades a bit of range and damage against flying enemies for utility with her traps. Doesn't seem bad at all for a gold unit and certainly not useless to me. Someone I know who's a DMM veteran considers her a strong gold unit.

soranokira
03-21-2016, 05:51 AM
I have not used Fuuka yet, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm surprised you consider her useless. Her base attack is on par with gold archers and her double shot is decent. She trades a bit of range and damage against flying enemies for utility with her traps. Doesn't seem bad at all for a gold unit and certainly not useless to me. Someone I know who's a DMM veteran considers her a strong gold unit.

I have used her. under virtually every circumstance for the past 3 months I'm better off using spica + bashira. she's only good if you dont have bashira. and even then under most situations I'd rather deploy spica or soma (because I didnt level/aff my daniela after CC). also, traps are nice and all, but you can pretty much do the same with necromancer tokens, which apparently are arguably better. she's simply too niche, and cannot completely replace bashira in videos and her cost is much higher than daniela.

seorizuki has a fair point, but even then most of the time you can just use an archer and manage somehow because snowstorm isn't forever.

n00b
03-21-2016, 06:18 AM
You're comparing a gold unit to two plat units which are great even by premium plat unit standards. Also, not everyone has a necromancer (OP for example doesn't). Even if you do, having a fairly cheap unit that deals comparable DPS to a gold archer with tokens would still open up more tactical possibilities. I'm not saying she's a priority to level especially when you have Bashira (a unit that will most likely be the MVP for a new player for quite some time unless they get a strong black), but I don't see how she's useless either.

soranokira
03-21-2016, 06:31 AM
You're comparing a gold unit to two plat units which are great even by premium plat unit standards. Also, not everyone has a necromancer (OP for example doesn't). Even if you do, having a cheap unit that deals comparable DPS to a gold archer with tokens would still open up more tactical possibilities. I'm not saying she's a priority to level especially when you have Bashira (a unit that will most likely be the MVP for a new player for quite some time unless they get a strong black), but I don't see how she's useless either.

Gold Ranger - useless. especially for one who has bashira. even daniela is arguably better than her. traps are nice but her damage isn't fantastic and gets worse thanks to lack of range and anti-air bonus as compared to archers.

I meant what I said. that is all. fuuka would literally be useless for OP if he chooses to level fuuka and use her instead of spica thinking fuuka can replace spica because someone said she isn't useless.
up until now, Fuuka has ALWAYS been substandard for me. if bashira is a poor man's nanaly, fuuka's a poor man's bashira (and even poorer than stray). if you're not gonna use a unit, she is literally useless. just like the gold druid based on seorizuki.

Lixigen
03-21-2016, 07:27 AM
Well, pretty much I just wanted to know how to use Ranger and Druid alone. But of course I know that pretty much his/her own use and sometimes situational which means not really used much and literally not needed. On that side for token, if our token unit like tree of life not trap get killed, does it count as allied unit dead?

n00b
03-21-2016, 07:37 AM
I meant what I said. that is all. fuuka would literally be useless for OP if he chooses to level fuuka and use her instead of spica thinking fuuka can replace spica because someone said she isn't useless.
up until now, Fuuka has ALWAYS been substandard for me. if bashira is a poor man's nanaly, fuuka's a poor man's bashira (and even poorer than stray).
No one said she can replace Spica, and that would be a tall order for any gold (or even plat) unit. Anyway, I already addressed your initial points that you quoted.
As for Stray, he has lower attack and no traps. Maybe I'm underestimating the impact of 20 range, but I would level Fuuka over Stray no questions asked.

if you're not gonna use a unit, she is literally useless.
Even if there are stronger units or a unit is not a priority to level, she can still come in handy at some point. I will probably level my Fuuka later on for her utility. If I had gotten her earlier I might've leveled her alongside Bashira instead of a silver archer.

does it count as allied unit dead?
No.

Lixigen
04-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Okay, so I wanna ask something about current event last map : Chaotic Battlefield G
Is it possible for me to finish that map?
My current lineup is :
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/03/1ETR5Zl.png
Other Units : Stray 50CC46, Shiho 50CC1, Valerie 50, Len 30, Beatrice 20, Cecily 40, Cypria 40, Monica 44, Dorca 30

and if not possible, what I need to do to train to get finish this map(Possibly Ganker or another Healer)?

lolix
04-03-2016, 02:18 PM
Okay, so I wanna ask something about current event last map : Chaotic Battlefield G
Is it possible for me to finish that map?
My current lineup is :
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/03/1ETR5Zl.png
Other Units : Stray 50CC46, Shiho 50CC1, Valerie 50, Len 30, Beatrice 20, Cecily 40, Cypria 40, Monica 44, Dorca 30

and if not possible, what I need to do to train to get finish this map(Possibly Ganker or another Healer)?

Yes it is. You use claudia to block (gank) the boss and make use of her skill (she does true damage) to kill it. Iris and fedora and alissa should be enough heal to support her (i have the exact same healer setup and i did it - but if u need more heal , u can use shiho as a substitute) . You could level her a bit more if u want , but at 56 , claudia should be enough to tank it. Just follow the guide video. You shouldn't have that many problems with it. It's all there is to it : block and heal. As long as you have a good blocker and enough heal, the support units don't really matter for that map. Just gank the goblin mages to stop them from nuking your claudia while she tanks the boss with some weak/cheap duelists , and u should be fine

Lixigen
04-09-2016, 04:54 AM
So, after 10 or so try on the last map, I simply cannot make the map on healing on Claudia which tank the boss cause there's 2 mages on top that always screw my healing priority. Simply said, even I already made Claudia up into lv 65 and Shiho into 50CC40 in exchange of Cloris which I use Shiho for heal. My UP simply cannot up to gank the mages on the top line on time and always screw it even if I try to use the lowest duelist I have (Cecily). There's one time where I screw up cause forgot to retreat Kerry which duel in exchange Betty on video to duel the first mage that spawn at buttom but that makes my Claudia can tank the boss with Iris, Shiho and Fedora heal while I wait on UP for deploying Alicia and at that time somehow Bashira made it to kill the mages using her skill to kill them b4 launching atk but then somehow Claudia dead again left the boss with a tiny bit HP lol.

So any suggestion how to deploy the healer cause if I deploy like in video, its always somehow screw it up or it's better to not deploy Alicia but just focus on gank the mage on top?

ZeroZet
04-09-2016, 05:29 AM
Buy the blessings then? +5 starting UP one is cheap, and you will get that crystal back when you 3* the map)

Lixigen
04-09-2016, 05:31 AM
Truthfully I dont want to spend my SC for that cause I just want the rainbow spirit from completion map. So I dont want to spend SC as I am also f2p player.
Is there no other alternatives? Like retreat Katie before deploying Claudia so I gank the mage on top ?

switch
04-09-2016, 06:43 AM
I had the same issue with Claudia dying so I instead used 2 tanks to hold of the shadows and wait for the real one to come back on the map. He will walk to the top exit. I used my prince to tank him withdraw my tanks so 3 healers could heal Prince. While my team DPS him

Lixigen
04-09-2016, 07:54 AM
I had the same issue with Claudia dying so I instead used 2 tanks to hold of the shadows and wait for the real one to come back on the map. He will walk to the top exit. I used my prince to tank him withdraw my tanks so 3 healers could heal Prince. While my team DPS him

Well I got one try that Claudia is not dying until the boss nearly dead so it's possible for me to tank using Claudia but I simply off on timing when it's enough for making the healer healing Claudia in turn not in the same time. And I don't think Prince can dps him really fast even with Bashira skill unless you tank the shadow from long time ago

soranokira
04-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Well I got one try that Claudia is not dying until the boss nearly dead so it's possible for me to tank using Claudia but I simply off on timing when it's enough for making the healer healing Claudia in turn not in the same time. And I don't think Prince can dps him really fast even with Bashira skill unless you tank the shadow from long time ago

not sure if I mentioned it to you before, but I personally feel this is one of the better videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4lHY4EN88
only problem is you'll need a bronze archer (I think a 6 cost/1CR bronze archer should suffice, which means a couple of runs off wolfpack) as well as a fair amount of relatively cheap gankers (about 3)

Lixigen
04-09-2016, 09:36 AM
not sure if I mentioned it to you before, but I personally feel this is one of the better videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug4lHY4EN88
only problem is you'll need a bronze archer (I think a 6 cost/1CR bronze archer should suffice, which means a couple of runs off wolfpack) as well as a fair amount of relatively cheap gankers (about 3)

Are you sure my tank is good enough for this vid? I don't think my Garrett can do the same like leanne and my leanne can do the same of Bernice. So when I see this vid, I'm 80% sure not possible with my team cause my tank won't be strong enough to tank them like the way keykii do in vid.
keykii note that Silver Armor is Impossible unless maxed skill and my leanne skill is lv 1 so I don't think this way is possible for me...

soranokira
04-09-2016, 09:44 AM
not too sure, you'll have to try I guess. after all you're pretty much grasping at any possibility at this point.

Lixigen
04-10-2016, 04:16 AM
Finally, after so many tries got 3* on Chaotic Battlefield with same Claudia tactics just that I don't put Alissa first and gank the 2 goblin mage on top using Dahlia first then put Alissa after that and the timing on heal is on the right time so I finally finish this map. Thanks for the help and suggestion anyway for everyone here :)

Lixigen
04-21-2016, 08:29 AM
So now I got stuck at strategy for Messenger From The Den map,
Current Line Up:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/21/PVacb1d.png
Plus : Stray50CC46, Shiho50CC40, Soma50CC40, Monica50CC41, Kerry50, Cecily40, Cypria40, Yuyu30

So after seeing keykii video, which make me think impossible to do the same cause lack of ninja or rika. Can anyone suggest what needed to exchange that tactic to pass that map?

Note : I have some plat armors if needed to max Dahlia/Kerry for this map

soranokira
04-21-2016, 09:20 AM
So now I got stuck at strategy for Messenger From The Den map,
Current Line Up:
http://i.harem-battle.club/images/2016/04/21/PVacb1d.png
Plus : Stray50CC46, Shiho50CC40, Soma50CC40, Monica50CC41, Kerry50, Cecily40, Cypria40, Yuyu30

So after seeing keykii video, which make me think impossible to do the same cause lack of ninja or rika. Can anyone suggest what needed to exchange that tactic to pass that map?

Note : I have some plat armors if needed to max Dahlia/Kerry for this map

wut, why no saki =( but you can do the same as key kii but drop monica on the most right range spot (and hope she hits a couple of the elf mage/archers) and drop gankers to clear the elven mage/archers in place of rikka. phyllis would be unnecessary in your team most likely. same goes for marius, mages and stuff. garrett might work fine as a ganker for elven archer/mage for awhile. but you're seriously lacking a ranged melee and should consider getting saki since you dont have charlotte/rikka/horus.

also, everytime I see cost 20 claudia: 44 SC mincost claudia no regrets.

Lixigen
04-21-2016, 09:43 AM
Sadly no DC for Saki lol, I even plan to reduce cost for spica and awaken other units rather than Saki cause the situational used for Saki and my DC wont get me near Saki this moments so cannot do so for now. Meanwhile if I do the same like key kii with some changes like that, would I also need to use the same on the 2nd bandit duelist? or rather can the 2nd bandit duelist changed into Claudia? I plan to change the 1st bandit into my Dahlia...

soranokira
04-21-2016, 09:51 AM
Sadly no DC for Saki lol, I even plan to reduce cost for spica and awaken other units rather than Saki cause the situational used for Saki and my DC wont get me near Saki this moments so cannot do so for now. Meanwhile if I do the same like key kii with some changes like that, would I also need to use the same on the 2nd bandit duelist? or rather can the 2nd bandit duelist changed into Claudia? I plan to change the 1st bandit into my Dahlia...

tbh I have no idea but you'll just have to wing it somehow if you want to try 3* it. I myself used 17 cost(mincost) claudia to replace 1st bandit, and dropped (15 cost, CR1) elaine to take out 2nd black gob archer (healers were iris at 19 cost cr1, and alissa 17 cost cr1). I then withdrew elaine, placed rika at where she was supposed to be and placed charlotte to handle the next wave + lich. so basically my strategy will be hard to replicate for you.

switch
04-21-2016, 04:23 PM
What's wrong Marius? I use him as my main mage. His skill helps a lot with either more heals or spot heals on a duelist that maybe my other healers can't reach

soranokira
04-21-2016, 08:35 PM
What's wrong Marius? I use him as my main mage. His skill helps a lot with either more heals or spot heals on a duelist that maybe my other healers can't reach

you dont get the luxury of placing him in the G-tier map. nor any mage in general. cost too high and not as efficient as just having an archer and multiple duelists. we're only talking about G-tier here. this is what map limitation is all about and why you need different units for different situations. (intermediate-advanced team composition in lafate's class and army guide)

JMich
04-22-2016, 02:00 AM
you dont get the luxury of placing him in the G-tier map. nor any mage in general. cost too high and not as efficient as just having an archer and multiple duelists.
I did find a few guides that placed the two healers on the bottom 2 of the 3 spot island, and a mage or cannoneer on the top one. Not sure if that results in a better strategy than the one in key kii's video though, and not sure I can find said videos again.