PDA

View Full Version : SEG Hunting

JSensei
03-20-2016, 09:06 PM
The fun has already started. Leave your PPS ID and how many open slots you have, and happy hunting.

Neko
03-21-2016, 02:28 AM
Superman ...

ChibiKika
03-21-2016, 03:25 AM
Ah yes, it's that time again...I'd make a new thread with a slightly more descriptive title for a sign up list...but that would make me sound really condescending and arrogant so I'll hold back unless someone asks XD.

LordGhost
03-21-2016, 12:40 PM
i cant beat those super elite guards i just started playing and i cant believe how strong they are i think they are really exagerated can someone give me some advice so i can beat them? or can anyone else help me to beat them?

JSensei
03-21-2016, 12:46 PM
i cant beat those super elite guards i just started playing and i cant believe how strong they are i think they are really exagerated can someone give me some advice so i can beat them? or can anyone else help me to beat them?

Make friends with people here, and we'll help you. That's the key. Poke the SEGs of friends and have friends take out yours.

LordGhost
03-21-2016, 01:07 PM
OK thank you JSensei so im going to let my player id over here.

Player name: LordGhost -- ID: 1912284 I have like seven open slots.

I will appreciate it very much if someone could help me.

JSensei
03-21-2016, 01:18 PM
OK thank you JSensei so im going to let my player id over here.

Player name: LordGhost -- ID: 1912284 I have like seven open slots.

I will appreciate it very much if someone could help me.

I'll get the ball rolling. What you need are some fish way bigger than me to help. But I'll do what I can.

apricothero
03-21-2016, 01:32 PM
man... I'm also having this trouble as I'm still really new to the game having only played for a few of weeks lol, also first time posting here but hi everyone! I didn't realize that it only gives you 20 minutes to try to burn down the SEG -_-

Player name: Aphero : ID: 1096909 I've got 3 slots open.

Thanks in advance for all the help... I'll help out with what i can...

JSensei
03-21-2016, 01:45 PM
man... I'm also having this trouble as I'm still really new to the game having only played for a few of weeks lol, also first time posting here but hi everyone! I didn't realize that it only gives you 20 minutes to try to burn down the SEG -_-

Player name: Aphero : ID: 1096909 I've got 3 slots open.

Thanks in advance for all the help... I'll help out with what i can...

Honestly, if you're new, the best way you can help is to share SEGs for more people. We all benefit when people share them.

King
03-21-2016, 01:55 PM
Opened up a few more slots and will most likely clear up some more.
ID is 426848

Tenhou
03-21-2016, 02:08 PM
I'll just be sharing to my most active friends as usual with the batch selection. Charity sharing takes way too much time for me to be arsed with it. I'll hit whatever appears in front of me once, not more, unless it won't die otherwise. Do mind that i hit for 5,7M-11,4M per weak hit if you share things my way and want lower SED hits first.

JSensei
03-21-2016, 03:47 PM
I'll just be sharing to my most active friends as usual with the batch selection. Charity sharing takes way too much time for me to be arsed with it. I'll hit whatever appears in front of me once, not more, unless it won't die otherwise. Do mind that i hit for 5,7M-11,4M per weak hit if you share things my way and want lower SED hits first.

At least you share. And you help lower level players take down SEGs that would be costly. In my book, you're a pretty good guy.

ChibiKika
03-21-2016, 04:37 PM
For lack of description and confusion, I've set this up to have a bit better organization: http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/1141-elite-guard-7-super-elite-guard-search-destroy-sign-list.html

Anyone who's put their posts looking for friends in this event here, I'm afraid if you're looking for more you'll need to post again in that thread for me to track and add you. I don't know if your situation has changed since then so yeah, let me know over there if you still need help.

And in advance, yes J, I'm sorry for being a condescending dick, OCD and all that.

JSensei
03-21-2016, 04:49 PM
For lack of description and confusion, I've set this up to have a bit better organization: http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/1141-elite-guard-7-super-elite-guard-search-destroy-sign-list.html

Anyone who's put their posts looking for friends in this event here, I'm afraid if you're looking for more you'll need to post again in that thread for me to track and add you. I don't know if your situation has changed since then so yeah, let me know over there if you still need help.

And in advance, yes J, I'm sorry for being a condescending dick, OCD and all that.

Pffft. I don't care. Yours is better anyway. I just didn't feel like digging up the other threads.