PDA

View Full Version : Elite Guard 7: Super Elite Guard - Search and "Destroy" sign-up list.

ChibiKika
03-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Inspired/referenced by a previous thread: http://harem-battle.club/peropero-seduction/1134-seg-hunting.html

Quick overview: Elite Guard 7 has you fighting against the Naked King's Elite guard No. 212: Matsuri Futaba (do not ask me which one's her surname). In the second half of the event, you run the chance of encountering Super Elite Guard: Motoko Ebihara (again, don't ask).

Super Elite Guards appear in place of the usual Elite Guard at a set chance, and as an added difficulty boast a much higher inhibition (hp) bar as well as an escape time of 30 minutes as compared to the Elite Guard's 2 hours. To take one down, you'll need good SED (power) and/or good friends. Work together, reap the rewards, and make the best of the legendary power of teamwork.

This thread is established to ease the search for friends looking to take on Super Elite Guards, dubbed SEGs. Whether you're having trouble looking for one or struggling to take one on, friends will always help in your endeavors during this event.

SEG Hitters - Recommended 10m+ event SEG: (Players here are looking for SEGs to hit. Add them if you need the firepower)
Forum NameIGNIDEvent SEDEvilAngelEvilAngel646999~103MHolicHolic1372794~ 60MMassumeMassume370602~60MTenhou
Tenhou
~63M

SEG Finders: (Players here need assistance taking on their SEGs. Add them if you want more targets)
Forum NameIGNIDJSenseiJSensei1048233KingKing426848fangs8 7Fangs87616200LordGhostLordGhost1912284bringitback bringitback1931844Vic47Vic1058358PrimalShade
PrimalShade
-Unregistered-
youssefkh
FourthDownMage -Guest-
FourthMage
JMich
JMich

The basics:

In your post, state your PeroPero Seduction IGN and Nutaku/PPS ID, as well as your desired role as a hitter or finder (or both if you can handle the heat). If you're self-designating as a hitter, I would like you to also state your event SEG (power) for consideration but if you wish to leave that anonymous, that's fine too.

Anti-Animosity Disclaimer:
By entering yourself into the database, you understand that Harem Battle Club and its members have no deliberate ill intention towards any specific player or player base during events that may cause misunderstood competition and consent that all grievances and frustrations caused by this event are not to be voiced in the manner of a personal attack towards any particular individual or group. Violation of this contract carries penalties not physical but social in nature towards your presence on this forum - you have been warned.

(AAD tl;dr: Don't whine just because a finder you added has a more attentive and stronger hitter than you who keeps stealing your chance to poke. We're all adults here, otherwise by nature you shouldn't be playing this game.)

JSensei
03-21-2016, 06:46 PM
JSensei
ID: 1048233
SED: 1M, Event SED: 3.9M
Mostly a finder, but I do poke most anything I can get my hands on. if you're a lower tier player and need it, I've been known to take down SEGs even if it requires a few puddings.
If I find a SEG that I don't plan on soloing, I tend to share to lower leveled players first, then harder hitters to make sure everyone gets a hit.

EvilAngel
03-21-2016, 08:14 PM
SEG Hitter - EvilAngel
ID: 646999
Event SED: 103M

JSensei
03-21-2016, 08:34 PM
Gotta admit, this is a much flashier and more effective way than my thread. I tip my hat to you, sir.

King
03-21-2016, 10:15 PM
King - SEG finder
ID: 426848
Event SED: 2.1m

ChibiKika
03-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Hmm...if I forgot to point it out, stating your event SED was meant to be ENCOURAGED for players looking to be HITTERS. It's meant to be optional by nature and not necessary for finders though if you feel like stating it too for any reason such as helping other players recognize you need help (no offense intended), then far be it for me to stop you.

But yeah, if you're signing up as a finder, you don't need to say your event SED. Hell, even if you're applying for hitter, you can opt to leave your SED blank, we'll take your word for it.

Holic
03-22-2016, 04:32 AM
IGN: Holic
ID: 1372794
Role: SEG Hitter
eSED: ~60M

At the moment my friends list is full, but I can free one or two spots.

fangs87
03-22-2016, 06:49 AM
User: Fangs87
ID: 616200
eSED: ~5M
SED: 170k

looking for help with the event if there's any heavy hitters out there still plz n ty

LordGhost
03-22-2016, 09:45 AM
User: LordGhost
ID: 1912284
eSED: 450k
SED: 250k

i really need help with the super elite guards please if someone could help me.

King
03-22-2016, 10:55 AM
Just wondering, can you repeatedly find super elite guards? Or do you have to find one, kill it, then look for another one.

ChibiKika
03-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Just wondering, can you repeatedly find super elite guards? Or do you have to find one, kill it, then look for another one.

On principle, you can't encounter another Elite Guard, Super or not, without having eliminated the one you're already locked in an encounter with.

However, there are exceptions when you perform a certain action that will let you bypass the restriction programmically. That is...you can end up with several Elite Guard encounters at once if you do certain things.

I'm not familiar with all of them but one that I've noted is that the restriction is lifted if you eliminate a friend's Elite Guard encounter. Support might work too though I'm not entirely sure since by nature I'm also a hitter and most of my weak hits also finish as a result.

To simplify: Encounter an Elite Guard, find and finish a friend's Elite Guard, try searching for an Elite Guard again and repeat as desired. Given the rarity of SEG encounters, I'm not sure if the encounter chance would include them in the restriction lift but it could be possible.

Unregistered
03-22-2016, 12:14 PM
On principle, you can't encounter another Elite Guard, Super or not, without having eliminated the one you're already locked in an encounter with.

However, there are exceptions when you perform a certain action that will let you bypass the restriction programmically. That is...you can end up with several Elite Guard encounters at once if you do certain things.

I'm not familiar with all of them but one that I've noted is that the restriction is lifted if you eliminate a friend's Elite Guard encounter. Support might work too though I'm not entirely sure since by nature I'm also a hitter and most of my weak hits also finish as a result.

To simplify: Encounter an Elite Guard, find and finish a friend's Elite Guard, try searching for an Elite Guard again and repeat as desired. Given the rarity of SEG encounters, I'm not sure if the encounter chance would include them in the restriction lift but it could be possible.

Hmm I see, thanks for the info! Learned something new today.

Solstic
03-22-2016, 01:40 PM

Correct.

The guard needs to be eliminated. Being in support is not enough and it's not required that you get the last hit. SEGs are included in the restriction lift.

Massume
03-22-2016, 01:50 PM
SEG Hitter - Massume
ID: 370602
Event SED: 60M

Added Fangs and Lordghost. I will try to add you aswell King once I have the space for it.

bringitback
03-22-2016, 07:21 PM
SEG Finder

bringitback
SEG 270k
Event SEG 390k

*Edit* Opened up some friend slots.

Vic47
03-22-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm up for some poking. Willing to replace my lowbie friends to those with 1M+ SED.
I can be a spotter for now, i guess.

lacus
03-22-2016, 11:37 PM
Correct.

The guard needs to be eliminated. Being in support is not enough and it's not required that you get the last hit. SEGs are included in the restriction lift.

I think you meant to type 'being in support is enough'. You are able to encounter a new EG/SEG whenever an EG/SEG that you have attacked at least once gets eliminated. That's why its' a good idea to poke lots of elite guards, super or not.

Solstic
03-23-2016, 01:44 AM
I think you meant to type 'being in support is enough'. You are able to encounter a new EG/SEG whenever an EG/SEG that you have attacked at least once gets eliminated. That's why its' a good idea to poke lots of elite guards, super or not.
No... being 'in support' is not enough. That means you're currently in support (indicated by an icon (http://i.imgur.com/hu06w36.png)) of an EG/SEG that's still alive. Once the EG/SEG dies you would have 'supported' instead. I just don't want someone to tag an EG/SEG and not wait for it to die before rolling for an encounter.

I guess it's just some confusion if you read the sentences as is and don't assume anything.

1. Spawn EG/SEG.
2. Support in a kill of a guard. Last hit not required.
3. Repeat.

lacus
03-23-2016, 02:46 AM
No... being 'in support' is not enough. That means you're currently in support (indicated by an icon (http://i.imgur.com/hu06w36.png)) of an EG/SEG that's still alive. Once the EG/SEG dies you would have 'supported' instead. I just don't want someone to tag an EG/SEG and not wait for it to die before rolling for an encounter.

I guess it's just some confusion if you read the sentences as is and don't assume anything.

1. Spawn EG/SEG.
2. Support in a kill of a guard. Last hit not required.
3. Repeat.

Fair enough. I guess I was expecting to read "Being in support is not enough but it's not required that you get the last hit," had you meant something else.

PrimalShade
03-23-2016, 04:47 AM
SEG Finder

PrimalShade
SED: 485k
Event SED: 1.363m

Unregistered
03-24-2016, 10:05 AM
i been running into a lot of SEGs arounds i am still newb though so cant do anything
i am pretty active my ign is youssefkh my ID is25417

ChibiKika
03-24-2016, 10:28 AM
i been running into a lot of SEGs arounds i am still newb though so cant do anything
i am pretty active my ign is youssefkh my ID is25417

I don't think I've seen a 5-digit ID before, interesting.

You've been added. Welcome and good luck finding hitters.

Tenhou
03-24-2016, 11:49 AM
Well, i just freed up 3 spots so i guess i could add myself to the list as a hitter. Have no problems with high SED people that want in either though.

IGN: Tenhou
ID: 166577
Event SED: 63M

FourthDownMage
03-24-2016, 05:23 PM
I've got an 18M Mega Boss that I need help with. 20 minutes left from right now.
I dont know how to find my ID to post it though :(
Still looking, but its much easier to find in Hitsuji. (IF its the same 279639)

PrimalShade
03-24-2016, 05:50 PM
I've got an 18M Mega Boss that I need help with. 20 minutes left from right now.
I dont know how to find my ID to post it though :(
Still looking, but its much easier to find in Hitsuji. (IF its the same 279639)

You can just click on yourself in the bar that has your friends.

FourthDownMage
03-25-2016, 05:16 AM
You can just click on yourself in the bar that has your friends.

Thanks. As it turns out, it is the same number from the other games,

I could use some powerful friends, and/or some active friends. I come across many elite guards that I cannot take out.

ChibiKika
03-25-2016, 05:27 AM
Thanks. As it turns out, it is the same number from the other games,

I could use some powerful friends, and/or some active friends. I come across many elite guards that I cannot take out.

*sigh* I'm not gonna throw a fit seeing as you seem to want to keep guest status, but next time (assuming you'll be around for that long) if you're gonna request to be added to the list, follow the format. You're missing your PPS IGN, which actually is different from your forum display name and though the difference isn't massive enough to not be recognized, it may make people hesitate.

And I hate going out of my way to have to search and verify your ID to said IGN.

Either way I'll get you added to the finder side.

JMich
03-25-2016, 08:37 AM
JMich
ID: 1553998
SED: ~460K, Event SED: ~660K.
I tend to poke any SEG I find, though I do seem to have trouble finding any on this event. Willing to spend my few puddings to take a lower level SEG down, but they do have a tendency to run out.
Active mostly during daytime in Europe.

ChibiKika
03-25-2016, 01:03 PM
JMich
ID: 1553998
SED: ~460K, Event SED: ~660K.
I tend to poke any SEG I find, though I do seem to have trouble finding any on this event. Willing to spend my few puddings to take a lower level SEG down, but they do have a tendency to run out.
Active mostly during daytime in Europe.

Hi there JMich.

You seem to be in the rather unusual section where you don't have the power of a hitter, and at the same time lack the luck of a finder that would ordinarily make you very attractive to hitters. Nonetheless I think if you make the right approach to it, you might be able to make the best of it, provided you devote a bit of time to the game (mostly waiting on others).

I'm adding you to the finder list but also giving a bit of advice: Once you have a few high power friends (and plenty mid-low), try to make your approach one where you literally poke everything once (including ordinary elite guards) and leave the rest to support. As a hybrid finder/hitter, I've been using this myself and on average I'll go into the event section and get locked in back-to-back encounters, come back out to the home page an hour or 2 later with my rewards box filled with 50 items including rare gacha tickets, SR wilds, all that good stuff.

Though there's a bit less than 3 days left in this event, I wish you the best of luck.

chillinfar
03-25-2016, 04:49 PM
I gave up with this event. Got serious caching issues and Osawari is getting sabotaged by my ISP (loads many "little" mp3 files which belongs to sounds from the game, instead to be loaded with the main game files), i can't enter PPS and OI due to that.

I sent a ticket about this issue, hoping the way how is packed the game can change. PPS also affected, corrupting extras like elite guard room, which should be loaded in a separated thread after main game files are downloaded (and after some attempts i should load the whole game again in both cases).

Meanwhile, at least i will get the limited SR at lvl 1.