PDA

View Full Version : princess's

switch
03-22-2016, 05:27 AM
whats better a skill lvl 3 claudia or sherry? for vsing none dragon units just standard dueling.

soranokira
03-22-2016, 06:24 AM
whats better a skill lvl 3 claudia or sherry? for vsing none dragon units just standard dueling.

claudia would probably be more reliable because of higher hp/def (i think) and +10 MR during skill. but sherry has better AW passive and attack.
after skill AW, most would pick sherry over claudia for overall utility

switch
03-22-2016, 06:26 AM
im no where near awakening units yet so ill hold of lvling sherry till i am ready to awaken her aha since my claudia already lvl 40

Kirito Rick
03-22-2016, 06:33 AM
Why dont you guys even consider Lillia.😡..She IS a good duelist and ganker...

(I know switch is asking about sherry and claudia coz he has them both and wants a comparison between them...bt still dont disrespect my lillia by not even mentioning her..)

soranokira
03-22-2016, 06:42 AM
Why dont you guys even consider Lillia.😡..She IS a good duelist and ganker...

(I know switch is asking about sherry and claudia coz he has them both and wants a comparison between them...bt still dont disrespect my lillia by not even mentioning her..)

because she's actually weaker as a duelist until you get her skill AW. she's purely defensive until skill AW, which pretty much rebalances her into best princess duelist (ignoring specific circumstances like olivie's anti-physicals, sherry's aoe, sybilla's ranged)

also, I do have lilia. I used to be a little sad about getting her (and not sherry) but after seeing her skill AW, I decided she is awesome.

Eab1990
03-22-2016, 07:04 AM
We all know Lilia is #1 in bed, anyway.

Ramazan
03-22-2016, 07:06 AM
because she's actually weaker as a duelist until you get her skill AW. she's purely defensive until skill AW, which pretty much rebalances her into best princess duelist (ignoring specific circumstances like olivie's anti-physicals, sherry's aoe, sybilla's ranged)

also, I do have lilia. I used to be a little sad about getting her (and not sherry) but after seeing her skill AW, I decided she is awesome.

Good to hear. Seems i'll be tossing all rainbow spirits on her.