PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Fairies

Unregistered
03-22-2016, 09:42 AM
this is a really bad question but since rainbow fairy is so rare i want to make sure

when you use rainbow fairy for SU, you just put rainbow fairy in slot? or do you need unit copy (or unit with same skill)

because other fairy function as booster for existing fodder, like xp x2 or x1.5 and i am not sure if rainbow fairy works by increasing chance of SU of existing fodder.

Eab1990
03-22-2016, 09:44 AM
You just combine them normally, and you can't combine rainbow fairies with anything else.

Kirito Rick
03-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Makes me curious..

If i combine 4 fairies at once..will the skill go up by 4 or by 1 only.

ZeroZet
03-22-2016, 10:32 AM
Makes me curious..

If i combine 4 fairies at once..will the skill go up by 4 or by 1 only.You can't. Only way to go is one by one.

Pyonification
03-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Makes me curious..

If i combine 4 fairies at once..will the skill go up by 4 or by 1 only.

In this hypothetical, assuming you COULD add multiple fairies.
They would be all rolled at the same time, but not stack up to 100%.

If you may have noticed in farm events, if you combine multiples of your event unit, you might get +2 or +3 skill ups. If you could use all four slots for four rainbow fairies, I assume each of them would be rolled individually.

Say you have a Momiji at 9/10 skill and you use all four slots, and the first fairy gives you +1SU, then you wasted 3 fairies. The lock on 1 Fairy per roll is likely to help people save fairies and avoid spending too many at a time.

The effects do not stack from what I noticed, so really, throwing four in the bin would not only potentially waste your fairies, but also do nothing aside from save time. (With the exception maybe if you are currently at 1/5 or 5/10 skill levels)