PDA

View Full Version : Skill lvl up

Elea
03-24-2016, 04:20 AM
Hey there, just asking, how can I lvl up a skill? I combine units with the same skill, but I only get exp raised, but never a skill lvl up :(

soranokira
03-24-2016, 04:27 AM
Hey there, just asking, how can I lvl up a skill? I combine units with the same skill, but I only get exp raised, but never a skill lvl up :(

only the 1st SU is guaranteed, subsequent SUs only have a chance of success.
statistics on this page: http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination

Elea
03-24-2016, 04:39 AM
Aww damn, iron and bronce units don't have skills, that's why. To reduce costs and improve skill, I need to use silver units right? -.- Sorry I am such an idiot.

soranokira
03-24-2016, 04:47 AM
Aww damn, iron and bronce units don't have skills, that's why. To reduce costs and improve skill, I need to use silver units right? -.- Sorry I am such an idiot.

units with the same skill for skill up (SU), exact same unit for cost reduction (CR). bronze soldiers can be CR'd, for example.

Elea
03-24-2016, 05:11 AM
Well kind of same question. Did the skill level up and cost reduction get reset after class evolution/awakening?

So should I do skill lvl up before evolution, or is it useless because I need to do it again after evolution/awakening?

soranokira
03-24-2016, 05:55 AM
Well kind of same question. Did the skill level up and cost reduction get reset after class evolution/awakening?

So should I do skill lvl up before evolution, or is it useless because I need to do it again after evolution/awakening?

if skills change during evolution (also called CC), they get reset. otherwise, no. generally only gold+ units have a chance of their skill changing upon CC. AW does not affect skills, not until skill AW is implemented (but that's far off into the future and you can ignore it until the day nutaku says 'skill AW is implemented!', which even then does not affect the leveling of skills anyway)

Elea
03-24-2016, 09:14 AM
Ah thanks a lot. this will help me a lot to not waste gold and silver units :)