PDA

View Full Version : What's the next event?

switch
03-25-2016, 05:56 AM
Anyone have an idea what the next event might be?

Tenhou
03-25-2016, 06:00 AM
In general, no one knows for sure until monday when they announce it in the news tab of Aigis.

lolix
03-25-2016, 06:25 AM
i have this weird feeling that we will get yurina... dunno why

Kamahari Akuma
03-25-2016, 06:46 AM
i have this weird feeling that we will get yurina... dunno why

Don't jinx it! If you start speaking of her then they won't let us have her! D:

ZeroZet
03-25-2016, 08:35 AM
According to the timeline (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-upcoming-events-updated-23-1-2016-a.html), it should be Sniper's Shadow. Of course it is if dmm dev that is responsible for our version is going to stuck to the timeline, and admittedly it is a big if. S/He may have been following it recently, but with him/r you'll never know.

i have this weird feeling that we will get <redacted>If it would be any of the great three skipped events, I'll shed manly tears of happiness.
Edited to not jinx it

Arkinum
03-25-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm actually looking forward to Sniper's Shadow.

Ramazan
03-25-2016, 10:10 AM
I have bashira monica and gonna get spica this week (184 dc) i dont think i'll bother with rita, spica will need levelling. Any of you badass guys planning to get her?

Tenhou
03-25-2016, 10:15 AM
If we get the Rita event, i'll definitely get her. She's a rather unique archer utility-wise after all.

Ramazan
03-25-2016, 10:46 AM
If we get the Rita event, i'll definitely get her. She's a rather unique archer utility-wise after all.

Even if you had both nanaly and spica?

slyyr
03-25-2016, 10:59 AM
Yesterday I learned how great Elizabeth is for farming DCs at H. I wasn't using her so much as range was often better than damage. But damn does she eat those eyes for breakfast!

I should get Spica this week too. Ballistics team of Bashira, Elizabeth and Spica looks pretty awesome. Another decent archer/crossbower could be handy sometimes I guess. More options is certainly better than less.

Tenhou
03-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Even if you had both nanaly and spica?

Yes. I have Spica, Bashira and a lvl 1 Victoria, plus Elizabeth. I'll still get Rita because of the utility she can offer at times by being placed wherever and be totally immune to ranged attacks for a while.

Arkinum
03-25-2016, 11:50 AM
Any of you badass guys planning to get her?

Great looking artwork and a higher than silver rarity archer that I kind of need badly. On Sunday(if I read my stamp card right) I'll have enough DC to finally get Spica.

Lafate
03-25-2016, 12:29 PM
Yes. I have Spica, Bashira and a lvl 1 Victoria, plus Elizabeth. I'll still get Rita because of the utility she can offer at times by being placed wherever and be totally immune to ranged attacks for a while.

pretty much this. As great as Nanaly is she can still die to ranged attacks.

Ramazan
03-26-2016, 08:33 AM
Hmm then im getting her too ^^ if we have the event this week ofc

YoxalLoyal
03-26-2016, 08:55 AM
Hmm then im getting her too ^^ if we have the event this week ofc

Two weeks of break would be pretty bad for us.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but does anyone think we'll be getting subjugation events sometime next month? I have no idea what the timeline for these are, so I wouldn't know when to expect them.

ZeroZet
03-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but does anyone think we'll be getting subjugation events sometime next month? I have no idea what the timeline for these are, so I wouldn't know when to expect them.According to timeline, first Subjugation should be bundled with Sniper's Shadow, sooooo....

Still, chances of us having subjugations may have been higher than that of revivals or TP rotation, but they are still lower than that of regular events)

Ramazan
03-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Two weeks of break would be pretty bad for us.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but does anyone think we'll be getting subjugation events sometime next month? I have no idea what the timeline for these are, so I wouldn't know when to expect them.

Not much bad really for ones like me who needs leveling troops and aff farm. I didnt like ritas artwork a bit unlike arkinum said good thing u changed it :p so dark u know? in this loli themed game.

switch
03-26-2016, 02:57 PM
What's a subjugation event?

Unregistered
03-26-2016, 04:10 PM
do bolts apply to spica's aura? (does eliza benefit)

Tenhou
03-26-2016, 05:03 PM
She doesn't. It explictly states archers only and Elizabeth is a VH.

switch
03-26-2016, 05:24 PM
Is that the same for mage buffs don't work on bishops?

im sure we can all agree not matter what the next event is hopefully we get some rogues.. why must everything need rogues arrgghhh

Kamahari Akuma
03-26-2016, 07:23 PM

im sure we can all agree not matter what the next event is hopefully we get some rogues.. why must everything need rogues arrgghhh

Because its part of a greater scheme to inhibit mass Awakenings. They sneak their way into AW fodder so that we can't have the trinity of units to have AWed.

switch
03-26-2016, 07:46 PM
luckily i rolled a few rogues in summons aha still need more tho aha

YoxalLoyal
03-26-2016, 08:06 PM

Well until we get Kagerou the silver ninja and the TP gets updated with silver units tradable for 10K gold and a specific silver unit, we won't see ninja and vampire hunter classes using their own class as CC/AW fodder anytime soon. That and the update patch I guess. Other than that, the devs must really hate rogues to have a lot of the classes use them. I thought I had a lot of rogues, but they are slowly disappearing from my unit pool.

Unregistered
03-26-2016, 08:50 PM
meanwhile..

anon has 4 Cecily's and 6 Harissa's

switch
03-26-2016, 08:51 PM
i have enough to awaken betty.. might have to go the gold farm route and use the gold to do summons all day hoping for silver rogues aha

Askeladd
03-27-2016, 04:23 AM
9 Cecilies and 3 Harissas, but need mages to CC Camilla. I would also like to stockpile on some Mages and Witches for future AW's.

First World problems :(

Tomorrow is the day I AW Nanaly. Hyped to try her out together with AW Spica in the next event.

lolix
03-27-2016, 09:59 AM
still have a crapload of rogues on both accounts. like 8-9 on each left. But i miss archers. Not sure i even have enough to awaken spica. (i guess i could use stray , since i got 3 copies of it on 1 acount , but i'd rather not use golds for awakenings)

ZeroZet
03-27-2016, 11:11 AM
still have a crapload of rogues on both accounts. like 8-9 on each left. But i miss archers. Not sure i even have enough to awaken spica. (i guess i could use stray , since i got 3 copies of it on 1 acount , but i'd rather not use golds for awakenings)9 is not that many. I thought my stash of 9 would last for awhile, but nope, already nearly out of em.

lolix
03-27-2016, 02:46 PM
those are left , after i have already awakened stuff (like betty for example) , and assuming new events will eventually come and drop rogues , i won't have a sudden need for that many at once , especially since i've already wasted most of my dcs

Lafate
03-27-2016, 07:16 PM
do bolts apply to spica's aura? (does eliza benefit)

I am not fooled by your Unregistered FarK! You cannot fool me!

Ramazan
03-28-2016, 01:10 AM
I hope lafate opens a thread today about getting rita so we can be sure event will start tomorrow :)

soranokira
03-28-2016, 02:09 AM
I hope lafate opens a thread today about getting rita so we can be sure event will start tomorrow :)

you can tell by checking out the news tab. lafate doesnt get his info any faster than the news tab as far as I can tell.

blacksaber
03-28-2016, 02:27 AM
you can tell by checking out the news tab. lafate doesnt get his info any faster than the news tab as far as I can tell.

Noone told you? Lafate can see the future...except lottery numbers.

EDIT:

Just checked the news tab. Next event is "General of a Ruined Land."

nikonana
03-28-2016, 02:44 AM
I have a feeling this is 'General of the Ruined Land' event.

http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%b4%b9%f1%a4%ce%be%ad

Star event and have rogue as drop (yay). But chronologically they skipped Rita (despite have big fat tits)

soranokira
03-28-2016, 03:19 AM
yup, Shuuka's event. at least I'll get xiao. please take note that we're getting skill level 3 shuuka, just like in treacherous pirate event.
and 30/2 map farm for harissa. guess that works.

switch
03-28-2016, 03:32 AM
Is the unit worth getting or is it just worth farming rogues

Celanas
03-28-2016, 03:55 AM
Well its a star event, so it really doesn't cost you anything to perfect the unit if you can complete the maps.

Ramazan
03-28-2016, 04:22 AM
Seems we're getting this (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%b4%b9%f1%a4%ce%be%ad%a5%b7%a5%e5%a5%a6%a5%ab) and this (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%ba%cc%b2%da%a4%ce%bc%cd%bc%ea%a5%b7%a5%e3%a5%aa). Assassin archer? with rare chance of assassinating, hmmm... How bout that tactician girl? Didnt saw anybody used a tactician, maybe i didnt watched enough videos(?) Anyway i was lacking both rogues and ha, hope my units could do most of the maps, an extra plat wont harm.

namhoang909
03-28-2016, 05:06 AM
ever since the pirate event i always have bad feeling about coming star event, what kind of monster get buffed this time

soranokira
03-28-2016, 05:17 AM
Seems we're getting this (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%cb%b4%b9%f1%a4%ce%be%ad%a5%b7%a5%e5%a5%a6%a5%ab) and this (http://seesaawiki.jp/aigis/d/%ba%cc%b2%da%a4%ce%bc%cd%bc%ea%a5%b7%a5%e3%a5%aa). Assassin archer? with rare chance of assassinating, hmmm... How bout that tactician girl? Didnt saw anybody used a tactician, maybe i didnt watched enough videos(?) Anyway i was lacking both rogues and ha, hope my units could do most of the maps, an extra plat wont harm.

tacticians are generally hard to use for standard players who havent gotten their team up. they need AW to be really useful (CR-3 to deployment for all other units, with attack boost for skill)

YoxalLoyal
03-28-2016, 05:51 AM
Hopefully this doesn't mean Rita's event is skipped forever and just rearranged. At least we're getting another archer and a tactician. Missed out on Len's event, so this a good time for me to get one.

soranokira
03-28-2016, 05:57 AM
Hopefully this doesn't mean Rita's event is skipped forever and just rearranged. At least we're getting another archer and a tactician. Missed out on Len's event, so this a good time for me to get one.

different tacticians though. shuuka is front tactician (or advance guard, like nutaku fail translation) while len is rearguard strategist. shuuka is melee and reduce unit deployment cost, len is ranged and reduce skill cooldown.

YoxalLoyal
03-28-2016, 06:14 AM
I see. Well, I don't have both types so looks like I'll be getting one of the two. XD How does Xiao fare as a gold archer (taking out the Nanaly-Spica-Bashira trio out of the equation)? Kinda curious, what will you guys do the day the TP suddenly changes? And if it does change, will they actually give us new units or will we be stuck with just one or two units changing?

soranokira
03-28-2016, 06:26 AM
I see. Well, I don't have both types so looks like I'll be getting one of the two. XD How does Xiao fare as a gold archer (taking out the Nanaly-Spica-Bashira trio out of the equation)? Kinda curious, what will you guys do the day the TP suddenly changes? And if it does change, will they actually give us new units or will we be stuck with just one or two units changing?

who knows, at this point we can tell nothing about nutaku TP. Xiao is...well it really depends, because there's basically 4 gold archers in DMM. Xiao is assassinate archer, claire is daniela upgraded, Vera/bella is soma upgraded, and Stray is double shot. generally, Claire probably takes top spot the same way daniela is best silver archer. Vera has a nice range, while Xiao is niche because of assassinate. Stray is just special because he's male.

In other words, they really all specialize in something.

Arkinum
03-28-2016, 07:07 AM

This.

Though, I'll admit that I'm still kind of disappointed that it's not Sniper's Shadow.....

lolix
03-28-2016, 07:17 AM
meh ...another 2 units i will never use on my second account. Got both uzume (at max level and skill level - prepared for AW) and Nanaly on the same acount. Doubt ill ever level any of them.

Actually , don't see the point for leveling them on the other 1 either , unless the advance guard has a decent skill.

soranokira
03-28-2016, 07:22 AM
meh ...another 2 units i will never use on my second account. Got both uzume (at max level and skill level - prepared for AW) and Nanaly on the same acount. Doubt ill ever level any of them.

Actually , don't see the point for leveling them on the other 1 either , unless the advance guard has a decent skill.

10% attack up for all units for 60s at max level.

ZeroZet
03-28-2016, 09:07 AM
...So, skipped again? Sigh, predicting events is a big if, as I said. And of course, no subjugation. Well, maybe they decided to rearrange to better fit Subjugation into next month or something?)

At least there's decent selection of silvers to farm.

And somebody to decrease deployment costs? Mincosted one at that? Yes please!

How does Xiao fare as a gold archer (taking out the Nanaly-Spica-Bashira trio out of the equation)?Considering her only competition here is Stray? Do you ever have to ask?