PDA

View Full Version : SEG HP

JSensei
03-26-2016, 10:22 PM
What's the highest level SEG you've encountered? I've seen one that was level 55, but I wonder how high they go. Anyone know if there's a level cap?

ChibiKika
03-26-2016, 10:39 PM
If you're talking for this chapter of EG7 specifically, the highest I observed was 60.

If you're talking in all-time Nutaku history, there's the tragically grievous EG2 where some ridiculous SEGs were observed to have over 200m (or was it 100m?) inhibition. Granted it was Dark Airu (and apparently Airu is uncontested OP lore-wise) but it was still ridiculous as we just weren't ready for that. I'm sure that since then the staff have been more than wary about feeding us SEGs that might push us to the point of ragequit.

Arekusu
03-27-2016, 05:47 AM
If you're talking in all-time Nutaku history, there's the tragically grievous EG2 where some ridiculous SEGs were observed to have over 200m (or was it 100m?) inhibition. Granted it was Dark Airu (and apparently Airu is uncontested OP lore-wise) but it was still ridiculous as we just weren't ready for that. I'm sure that since then the staff have been more than wary about feeding us SEGs that might push us to the point of ragequit.

That was a bad one. For me, in the first few weeks of release, the very first EG boss, Kasumi, was appearing with 8.7M HP (there were no SEG bosses yet), and the game was spawning in that level of boss TOO SOON for players to deal with it like they can now. Everyone had very low SEDs, but actually they were high for the time. Not sure exactly how low a "high" SED was in those days was...but I do remember that the "Energy Drink" items were only 1K Pero. Even after using one of those, the Kasumi boss required a FULL focus attack from 4-6 of very high SED players, with slayers to kill it. It was pretty bad, the boss didn't have the biggest HP pool, but at the time, it was fucking stupid.

nip101
03-27-2016, 08:17 PM
That was a bad one. For me, in the first few weeks of release, the very first EG boss, Kasumi, was appearing with 8.7M HP (there were no SEG bosses yet),

Ugh those were so bad especially since once you reached them you never got a normal hp eg again. I spent the 2nd half just assisting (nothing wrong with that but still disappointing.)

Opalia24
03-28-2016, 02:38 AM
On the Japaness servers have SEG max is 200M hp our bosses are capped at 60 M atm but they in next event they might be rasied. I passed max hp was 50M.
We also only have to clear 200 stages. while they got 300 stages at Japaness servers.

Players get stronger all the time so they raise the bar.
Japaness server also ave EP reward all the way to 1000M EP not just to 3M EP like here.

DragonSR
03-28-2016, 05:14 AM
True. EARLY EG events were pretty rough doe.