PDA

View Full Version : Stage 3 Blunder

Xanthius
07-31-2015, 01:10 PM
I'm a bit short on time right now, but wanted to get a new thread started for discussing and figuring out what the deal is with stage 3.

I started exploring in Harajuku - Mizuho Chayamichi's level. My initial SR for the level was Erina Wada (Farmer girl with the cucumber).

9-1 -> 9-3 my other obtainable cards were a Stage 2 girl, a new normal, and rare Saeko Fuji who is a main girl for another level of stage 3.

9-4 -> 9-6: Same SR and old Stage 2 girl, new normal, rare Takako Mitsuhashi who is the main girl for another different level of stage 3.

9-7 -> 9-9: Same SR and old Stage 2 girl, new normal, rare Kyoko Yokota (purple hair biker)...not the remaining stage girl?

Had been sitting on the boss at 9-9 for a bit trying to nab Kyoko Yokota who had been eluding me. Spent my stam early this morning and again around noon to no avail.

Check back in a little before 2pm EDT and my list of obtainable cards for 9-9 was all switched. The SR for the level was changed to Maria Kisugi (blondie with sunglasses) and the rare Kyoko Yokota was switched to a normal Minae Yamada (fortune teller looking girl).

Obviously the rare girls from the other levels of stage 3 should not have been the cards implemented in each other's levels. The fact that they switched the SR of the level as well seems weird though. I'm still at work and haven't really thought through it yet, but wouldn't that leave people who progressed through more than one level screwed over out of obtaining some cards?

Anyway, sorry this is a bit rambly and unorganized, but let's get discussion about this going on here!

chillinfar
07-31-2015, 07:10 PM
Airu is on Stage 3 (makes sense reading the "storyline"), but one SR is missing seeing GHQ stage (Misaki Kuroyanagi), so take her before end stage.

And about Airu, Why she is not banging with the seduced girls? I understand why she looks angry on stages.

Tenhou
07-31-2015, 07:15 PM
Who's that (2013 WD) Reina anyways? Such a weird name.

Airu is quite awesome on these stages, beating up black suit guys and cakewalking through traps :D

chillinfar
07-31-2015, 07:40 PM
She doesn't, old allies did the job.

I desired more polished discuss in stages, some parodies was funny to see (like Sailor Moon reference in Stage 2), but others suffers lack of sense.

Tenhou
07-31-2015, 07:53 PM
She doesn't, old allies did the job.

Actually, she does. She only summoned help when there were too many for her alone :P

Skulkraken
07-31-2015, 08:18 PM
Obviously the rare girls from the other levels of stage 3 should not have been the cards implemented in each other's levels. The fact that they switched the SR of the level as well seems weird though. I'm still at work and haven't really thought through it yet, but wouldn't that leave people who progressed through more than one level screwed over out of obtaining some cards?

No, I don't think anyone's been seriously screwed over. The GHQ was updated too, so people can just pick up the girls from there so long as the cards were only switched to other stages and not removed entirely.

chillinfar
07-31-2015, 08:49 PM
i noticed that just 1 hour ago. GHQ changed.

Arekusu
07-31-2015, 10:43 PM
Yeah the obtainable girls are changing, why? No clue. Once I realized how crappy the chance time rate was I decided to hang back in 9-6 and camp to ensure I didn't pass over any new SRs but today the obtainable girls in 9-6 are different. I just know I'm sure has hell not going back to the bonus stage until I got all the new girls. I'm guessing they'll continue to rotate the selection daily.
-EDIT-
Or maybe they won't. I have no clue. I'll wait until tomorrow before I assume too much.
-EDIT AGAIN-
OK now I've seen the GHQ...didn't realize what I think Skulkraken and chilinfar were talking about until I accidentally clicked on GHQ. Apparently the stage 3 girls have their own GHQ.

Xanthius
08-01-2015, 02:26 PM
No, I don't think anyone's been seriously screwed over. The GHQ was updated too, so people can just pick up the girls from there so long as the cards were only switched to other stages and not removed entirely.

Yup, I hadn't noticed the GHQ changeover either until you mentioned it. With the high chance time frequency there it won't pose much of a problem getting the ones that may have been switched on you, but still a bit annoying if you had planned on getting them as you go through the stages.

I'm currently getting repeats of my first round of normals now in the Kamata stage that I had in the Harajuku stage before the switch, so I'll probably end up needing to grab a few cards at the GHQ once I clear all four.

CSocktaters
08-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Would it be good to stay at 5-3 now that stage 3 is out?

sephirothz
08-02-2015, 01:04 PM
Would it be good to stay at 5-3 now that stage 3 is out?

i think the most important thing at the moment is getting all the girl first since it will increase SED

chillinfar
08-02-2015, 02:46 PM
I'm burning peronamin, Stage 3 is a pain in the ass to get stuff. I'm close to finish it and exploring is about 2% per roll in second meeting.

If you have less than 300 stamina just get stuck.

Unregistered
08-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Neither yesterday or today i saw GHQ with current girls, hopefully they will implement it soon... if not it would mean i was screwed and lost 2 SR when they flipped cards.

Opalia24
08-03-2015, 08:16 AM
Each day of the week GHQ is differens.

New girls from area 9-1 to 10-9 are in GHQ Saturday maybe on other days too.
GHQ was changed when whey interduced area 9-1 to 12-9.
All the unlocked grils should be in GHQ atleast once per week unless GHQ is bugged.

If GHQ is bugged it will be fixed soon. Don't worry you will get the girls you missed someday.

Tenhou
08-03-2015, 08:40 AM
If i remember correctly i saw another GHQ for stage 3 at wednesday or thursday. They will most likely keep adding more of them as stages are unlocked. Perhaps the list will be scrollable later to accomodate for the amount of stages :P

Opalia24
08-04-2015, 11:31 PM
GHQ

Monday Stage 1 first half.
Tuesday Stage 1 2nd half.
Wedensday Stage 2 first half.
Thirsday stage 2 2nd half.
Friday stage 3 fiste half.
Saturday stage 3 2nd half and Stage 1 first half.
Sunday stage 1 2nd half.