PDA

View Full Version : another noob asking for advice

Valendegil
03-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Hey all,
As you can see from the screenshot, im still basically new to the game.i'm trying to build at least a half decent team to try and get a few stars in the upcomming event tomorrow.I'm not sure what to go for to CC. any advice is welcome :D

switch
03-28-2016, 09:53 AM
Katie, iris, bashira are probs the best to cc and maybe level up Alissa a little bit 2 might need 2 healers idk

Valendegil
03-28-2016, 10:02 AM
my main concern is, im afraid by CCing them, their unit point cost will prevent me of deploying them as quickly as needed.

switch
03-28-2016, 10:07 AM
Katie should be fine and she also gains more Up skill so you can get units just as fast

soranokira
03-28-2016, 10:08 AM
my main concern is, im afraid by CCing them, their unit point cost will prevent me of deploying them as quickly as needed.

your worry is pointless; the benefits from CC'ing units pretty much outweigh everything else. the only few units you might ever consider not cc'ing are phyllis and assal who might be better off pre-CC for UP generation (note that they are not meant to tank anything)

edit: you can ignore the event until the last 4 days. until then, refer to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbIvmyrcftD5TDCRrOW1kXg
use the video guides to clear up till castle retake, then move on to desert story missions if possible (again, youtube for videos)

you'll eventually want the following at 50cc30 100% affection asap: bashira, katie, soma/daniela, iris, alissa, valerie, leeanne, cloris, elaine.

for affection, clear challenge missions (refer to eth eternal video up above) up till phalanx 2 and 1* skip the maps in between if necessary.

edit2: recommended team composition basic: http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/30-class-army-guide-updated-12-1-2015-a.html

Valendegil
03-28-2016, 10:13 AM
thanks all for the advice =D
so, i should focus on CCing Katie,Iris,Bashira in that particular order ?

soranokira
03-28-2016, 10:27 AM
thanks all for the advice =D
so, i should focus on CCing Katie,Iris,Bashira in that particular order ?

pretty much. the order doesnt matter too much for this 3.
also suggested to use plat armor and 3 fairies of the same rarity to combine after level 40 for fast leveling early on: (read combining with plat armor for more info) http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination

BigLittleBitties
03-30-2016, 02:17 PM
You should definitely level up your Alissa! Having 2 healers is almost always useful. If you don't plan on being a whale (spending lots of $$ for SC to get great units) there are more than a few maps where the strategy involves 3 healers on your silver tank in order to survive.

Valendegil
04-03-2016, 04:19 AM
I followed your advice, and now im having Bashira Katie,Leanne,Elaine and Iris past he 50CC30 100aff mark.
Now,shoud i go for CC second healer or an archer ? both seems like a priority choice.
Anyone care to help a brother out ?

switch
04-03-2016, 04:47 AM
i would say a healer

soranokira
04-03-2016, 06:40 AM
I followed your advice, and now im having Bashira Katie,Leanne,Elaine and Iris past he 50CC30 100aff mark.
Now,shoud i go for CC second healer or an archer ? both seems like a priority choice.
Anyone care to help a brother out ?

healer and witch if you're aiming for the last 4 days to do this event.

Valendegil
04-03-2016, 08:28 AM
one more question, should i go for Alissa as second healer or Christopher ?

soranokira
04-03-2016, 08:30 AM
one more question, should i go for Alissa as second healer or Christopher ?

Alissa. she's the best silver healer you can get.

switch
04-03-2016, 08:41 AM
You should already have the 30% affection Alissa. So that makes it slightly easier

Valendegil
04-03-2016, 09:03 AM
yes ^^
the only hard part about this game is farming gold without the monday daily ..

switch
04-03-2016, 09:10 AM
i always have the exp gain and gold gain on. it helps a ton with lvling and constant gold. you also wanna get to the dessert story missions soon as you can even if you just 1 star alot of maps to get there

lolix
04-03-2016, 09:13 AM
i disagree. if you're free player , don't waste scs for gold/xp bonuses

Valendegil
04-03-2016, 09:19 AM
well i'm hitting a wall on story missions cant manage to get past the castle retake one :3
even thou im using leanne at 50CC40 with iris at 50cc30 to tank those giants, it just ain't enough, i need to lvl up my team more it seems.

switch
04-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Yeah retake is kind of a bitch I found aha the dessert missions up to 30cha I found where actually easier aha

Valendegil
04-06-2016, 02:50 AM
hey again all x)
thanks to you i made it so far this is my current team.1016
i'm keeping a rogue in the side, i switch it with one of the bronze soldiers.
i dont think i'm gonna CC Daniella, since i'll be getting Spica tomorrow and Shao when the event will end.
in the meanwhile, my valeries and my 2 witches are still weak. should i go for Cloris or Valeria as priority at this point ?
thx again for all of your advices guys.

switch
04-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Maybe try cc a witch and mage just purely for the range..

- - - Updated - - -

I would be looking up what you need for castle retake. As you wanna get past this lvl and do the dessert maps for better gold,exp and unit exp

Valendegil
04-15-2016, 05:16 AM
this is a bit late but i've been a litle busy, but i wanted to thank you all for your advices =D
thanks to you i was able to get max CRed Shao which is a great help untill i get a better third archer =)
it's really nice to have good players give noob advices so thank you again :D

one quick question though: any idea if there is gonna be any duelist event on the near future. i really dont like the silver bandits and rogues arent very reliable with the rng factor :x

JMich
04-15-2016, 06:09 AM
one quick question though: any idea if there is gonna be any duelist event on the near future. i really dont like the silver bandits and rogues arent very reliable with the rng factor :x

See this thread (http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/286-potential-upcoming-events-updated-31-3-2016-a.html). Seems like we'll be getting "Sniper's Shadow" and "Large March of the Mystics" next week, at least according to some discussion in the wikia (http://millenniumwaraigis.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Missions#comm-44562).
After that, we should be getting "Fate of the Majin" which gives a platinum Vampire Hunter, and "Capital of the Princess, the Bandits, and Evil Spirits" which gives a platinum Bandit.
But no one knows for sure what Nutaku will decide to do.

Valendegil
04-16-2016, 05:43 AM
been looking around the forum, seems the FAQ section is outdated.
i finally beat the castle retake map. Shao practicly one shotted the lich =D
now that i unlocked the desert maps, which one is the best to farm for fodders ?
thx again for your help =)

lolix
04-16-2016, 06:35 AM
the one that drops the new bronze soldier. Said soldier gives xp to all units without class penalities

switch
04-16-2016, 07:29 AM
oasis and base scramble 2 if you can complete it