PDA

View Full Version : Tried to RNG Aisha, and instead...

BigLittleBitties
03-30-2016, 12:55 PM
I drew a bunch of cruddy silvers (Elaine, Christopher, Cecily, Harissa, Silver Archer, etc)

Zola, my 5th Bernice, and my 4th Themis, 3rd Julian.

And then I ran into Sakuya, Elizabeth, and... Sophie. I was hopping for Camilla and Shizuka, but we can't all be winners. I've been reading that Sophie seems to be quite good but requires a lot of investment. Are any of the other Plats worth it?

Thanks for the help.

Oh also, here's the current team I run on most maps

Tenhou
03-30-2016, 01:08 PM
Elizabeth is a bloody monster. Put her on the map and watch the arrows fly. Of course, heavily armoured targets will own her, but if the target has little armour she will shred it.

Tali
03-30-2016, 01:46 PM
I got my 2nd sophie from shrine too, but hardly ever use her as she sucks pre aw.

JMich
03-30-2016, 02:08 PM
After hearing everyone's excitement about Aisha and their luck with the rolls, I decided to spend the 25 crystals I needed for the stamp card on premium summons instead of extending unit capacity to max. The results were Soma, 2nd Garett, 3rd Garett, Lauren, 4th Iris.
At least I should have enough AW fodder...

soranokira
03-30-2016, 06:50 PM
now you know why I simply refuse to summon, tenhou?

Tenhou
03-31-2016, 03:27 AM
now you know why I simply refuse to summon, tenhou?

Well no. I mean my latest 4 summons gave me Daniela, Hina, Deine and a third Garania. You got a Daniela followed by a plat. If you had listened to me and done one more it would have followed my structure and been a black! But alas, you did not heed my word and remain blackless.

soranokira
03-31-2016, 03:40 AM
Well no. I mean my latest 4 summons gave me Daniela, Hina, Deine and a third Garania. You got a Daniela followed by a plat. If you had listened to me and done one more it would have followed my structure and been a black! But alas, you did not heed my word and remain blackless.

pfft, look at how many people got such horrible summon stats.

switch
03-31-2016, 03:50 AM
I have roll countless times actually probably 100 times and still haven't seen another black since my first roll I got Minerva

- - - Updated - - -

I had 8 Zola's and 5 Gina's like what do with those trash rolls

CharlesRJC
03-31-2016, 04:06 AM
Out of my last 10 summons in dmm and Nutaku i have got 9 silvers and bernice

switch
03-31-2016, 04:08 AM
its all a scheme release aisha so we all wanna summon.. and get trash summons all day long unless you're one of the lucky few

Unregistered
03-31-2016, 11:16 AM
I have roll countless times actually probably 100 times and still haven't seen another black since my first roll I got Minerva

- - - Updated - - -

I had 8 Zola's and 5 Gina's like what do with those trash rolls

That's the worst luck i've seen, i usually get an avg of 2-3 blacks every 30 rolls

lolix
04-01-2016, 04:21 AM
3 blacks every 30 rolls" - first of all : was it that hard to say 1 black per 10 rolls ? It seems like a more round number. Second , if that's the case , you are either lucky as crap or a paying user....or both , which is not the case with everyone here

gam
04-02-2016, 10:01 AM
I used all 30 of my SC and out of 6 summons I snagged Mikoto. She's not Aisha, but I guess I should not complain.

Maybe I will whale before the event is over and try again.

CornOnSakob
04-03-2016, 02:40 AM
I dropped a couple hundred into this game when I realized just how much I was playing it. 2 sets of 100 USD so 300 Crystals total, separated over two months because I really wanted the stamp cards when they came out, each time I waited for an event that had a black unit that I really wanted, and after rolling all 300 crystals I got 0 blacks. I was bummed, I got a few decent gold units... not even really a good platinum that I can remember... at least not one that I use on my team currently. This event popped up, I wasn't all that interested in Aisha (a rear guard - pfft). Then I saw how strong she was with her ability up. The problem was this time I didn't have a hundred bucks to drop, all I had left on my account was 10 SC.

I rolled twice, got Camilla (yes somehow with 300 SC and a bunch of premium summons before I'd never snagged her) so I was pretty happy, and with my second roll I got Aisha. I was completely blown away and convinced someone upstairs was playing a horrible prank on me. I thought for sure I was going to die in my sleep that night. I ended up using 7 of my 9 rainbow's on her to get her skill to 5/5. Shes currently 50CC45 and shes a god damned monster. She's basically a vampire hunter without her skill - and a superior Solano with it up. Additionally due to Aisha's passive, 20% cooldown reduction (30% after awakening) Solano has more than a 70% skill up time (I think her CD is 13-14 seconds). It's... well for lack of a better term: It's retarded.

Especially in this event, she costs like 6 to deploy - and her attack power is +50%... when I pop her ability she's brushing up around 2k attack power, and completely destroying anything around her.

Man I really want skill awakening... That full map nuke looks incredible.

TL;DR

Paid money - got nothing.
Used free SC - Rolled Twice, got good Healer (Camilla) and Aisha. No longer mind having thrown 200 dollars into the game previously.

switch
04-03-2016, 02:54 AM
i have rolled 25 accounts now summoning twice. 3 times if a plat and atleast gold.. yet to get any black aha.. i want aisha so bad

YoxalLoyal
04-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Well, I tried RNG'ing for another unit, but never got her. Instead, I got three platinums: Thetis, Dahlia, and Cellia. I think this a good run, but I was hoping for Marnie or Camillia. :( Least now I got all the drop boost units.

lolix
04-06-2016, 10:54 PM
both 3 are good. The problem is that they fill pretty much the same role (duelists) , and while having 2-3 good duelists is good , you could have rnged something else.

That being said , celia is a defensive barbarian , and can make a good solo tank for bosses with her huge hp pool and defensive skill. Also she boosts a good passive.

Then tethis had a bit lower damage , but she doesn't lose her defense compared to dahlia , and has a better awakening IMO , so i'd go with her (between the 2 valks) if i were you

switch
04-07-2016, 05:00 AM
After 100 summons or so of account rolling I have seen every gold. And most plats other then oddetee and Elizabeth. And not blacks gg RNG

CharlesRJC
04-07-2016, 05:21 AM
After 100 summons or so of account rolling I have seen every gold. And most plats other then oddetee and Elizabeth. And not blacks gg RNG

I would be amazed If you got Odette with premium gatcha

switch
04-09-2016, 06:30 AM
oh cant get her. then its just elizabeth i havent seen then i think and celia, victoria,uzume i havent seen.
\

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know of a video of aisha wanna show friend how broken she is but i cant find a vid

soranokira
04-09-2016, 07:12 AM
oh cant get her. then its just elizabeth i havent seen then i think and celia, victoria,uzume i havent seen.
\

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know of a video of aisha wanna show friend how broken she is but i cant find a vid

I actually bookmarked this page because of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y_MbtM8cQg