PDA

View Full Version : Shards 2 vs Pero Colo

JSensei
03-31-2016, 11:48 AM
How do people like Shards vs colo? It still doesn't have quite the same bonus for attacking higher ranks. Rank 1 = +2, Rank 2 = +1, Ranks 3-5 give no bonus. This means that I'm now taking on rank 2s to be safe. With only 5 days, the last thing I want is to break my streak anywhere in the event.

I'm also somewhat torn on the new 'raw' items. On the one hand, I'm glad it will balance the last day a bit (as opposed to having to worry about players ranked lower making a big push and knocking me out of a bracket) but on the other hand, it's kind of convenient to save all the temporary items until the end to get one nice day's worth of rewards. 120 victories is hard to get without using puddings/raw puddings in a single day.

I honestly don't mind that it's only 5 days. It means that I'll get another SR in 5 days. Perocolo gets kind of boring after a few days anyway.

So what do you guys think? Does Shards 2 make the event better? Still not as good as colo? Or are you just ready for Gambit to start again... (even though it feels like we just had a gambit event like yesterday)

JMich
03-31-2016, 12:42 PM
The 5 days is a pain actually, since to get the 1800 shards needed you'll need to either spend a lot of time (or consumables) or get lucky with the slayers.
I'm currently playing it safe going after the lower ranks, and hoping to get a decent rating through sheer number of attacks.
Biggest disadvantage shards have over Colo is the lack of extras to get from the boxes, which did help a lot.

All in all, I'll probably be able to get everything from Shards, but I do prefer Colo better.

Unregistered
03-31-2016, 01:24 PM
I appreciate the opportunity to get any cards you missed last shard event...but I feel like if you didn't have the chops to get them last time you probably won't be able to get all of this event's cards plus any of the old cards. They didn't discount the old cards very much at all.

Since they are offering old cards on new events, it would be nice if leftover shards from the previous event would carry over, even if you could only apply them to old cards.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing I like about Pero Sharts is the music. 'Nuff said.

I'll be gone this weekend so I can't participate anyway.

chillinfar
03-31-2016, 01:40 PM
Another EPIC FAIL.

Tenhou
03-31-2016, 02:47 PM
I find it a decent event, although the bonus for going for higher rank players really is too small to make a difference if you're gulping down puddings like no tomorrow.

chillinfar
03-31-2016, 04:31 PM
Def wins still pointless (no bonus) and shard isn't scaled with ranks. Win anyone = 1 shard. If this was scaled we will see less complains about this event.

And if they're offering a SEC as ranking reward is because they will use us as guinea pigs (as happened with first shard event) or something worse will happen with next perogambit.

P.S: And a new macro thread will appear.

Armeris
03-31-2016, 04:45 PM
I hope that shards events turn on a new kind of quick event, not to replace perocolo.

Why? Well I prefer percolo boxes, you can get much more stuff, special mention to permanent consumables for future events, and a decent amount of SR cards, not as much as obtained in SEG events, but much more profitable than gambit.

The good point is that you can obtain a good amount of EX card once you get the exclusive cards, the worse part, at least for me, is that usually take place during a weekend, when RL hobbies (X-Wing new wave, Magic prerelease, friends...) don't let me use the focus properly XDDD

LordGhost
03-31-2016, 04:55 PM
I never played colo i would have like to play it but well i like shards so i cant complain plus is the fairest event of three i have played until now.

Arekusu
03-31-2016, 11:54 PM
IMHO I don't mind these shorter PeroColo type events since they've been between the relaxed Gambit and high rewards EG, although an occasional classic PeroColo would still nice be since these shard events really just drain my SR Wilds, a few puddings, and don't return any. I still have 800 PeroColo tickets, dammit!

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 02:25 AM
Ranking dont matter for me as long as I get in top 1000 but shards and wining strike does matter.
So I just do the easist fight all the time. 100% win chance and same shards as the hard battles.

We players get so few copies of the new items that they dont really matters
I got the 2 R-Stayers and the N-slayer so I hope to get all cards.
Bonus should also be added to number of shards players get - that would improve this event a lot.
Atm it is very hard if you only got 1 or 2 slayers.

ChibiKika
04-01-2016, 05:35 AM
IMHO I don't mind these shorter PeroColo type events since they've been between the relaxed Gambit and high rewards EG-

I'm sorry, Gambit? Relaxed?

Isn't gambit like the one time everyone starts going bat-sh** insane over attache-steals, macros, the overall struggle to get to round 200...maybe I'm taking it too seriously but the negative aftermath of the last gambit made its way here and someone quite literally Trumped it up.

That bit aside, I've had no complains with shards, other than the fact that it is pretty time-demanding and given its short nature, I can understand how people aren't particularly happy about it compared to other events.

As for the slayer bit, I've noticed that with almost every event there's an obtainable Event Gacha ticket and somewhere with it a card reveal. So long as you don't burn that during the event you got it, you can hold onto that ticket and carry onto the next event, where if you haven't reset your event gacha's SR spectrum, you're guaranteed to get the SR slayer (or could instead grab the R, nab a bundle of event gacha tickets and try again for the SR) Keeping up that cycle usually keeps you on the average line in the events.

Tenhou
04-01-2016, 06:04 AM
Gambit is more relaxed due to how attache cases are not fully necessary. There will always be silver cases up when you get a key, same with gold keys. Furthermore you are not reliant on your focus timer, at least not a lot. So you'll mostly just be able to relax and wait for your stamina to recover, which can take hours.

The craziness and namecalling over attache cases is just a random side-effect.

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 07:08 AM
Ranking dont matter for me as long as I get in top 1000 but shards and wining strike does matter.
So I just do the easist fight all the time. 100% win chance and same shards as the hard battles.

We players get so few copies of the new items that they dont really matters
I got the 2 R-Stayers and the N-slayer so I hope to get all cards.
Bonus should also be added to number of shards players get - that would improve this event a lot.
Atm it is very hard if you only got 1 or 2 slayers.

the last statement is obv true, having an n slayer which entitles u to 2 shards only per win

i have the old beta r so that would mean 3 shards per win

come next event, i think i have to target just one of the shard girls, im going to have headache rummaging for hours doing this kind of event

unless THEY TRY TO LOWER THE SHARD REQUIREMENT WHICH IS PROB IMPOSSIBLE

chillinfar
04-01-2016, 10:10 AM

Isn't gambit like the one time everyone starts going bat-sh** insane over attache-steals, macros, the overall struggle to get to round 200...maybe I'm taking it too seriously but the negative aftermath of the last gambit made its way here and someone quite literally Trumped it up.

That bit aside, I've had no complains with shards, other than the fact that it is pretty time-demanding and given its short nature, I can understand how people aren't particularly happy about it compared to other events.

As for the slayer bit, I've noticed that with almost every event there's an obtainable Event Gacha ticket and somewhere with it a card reveal. So long as you don't burn that during the event you got it, you can hold onto that ticket and carry onto the next event, where if you haven't reset your event gacha's SR spectrum, you're guaranteed to get the SR slayer (or could instead grab the R, nab a bundle of event gacha tickets and try again for the SR) Keeping up that cycle usually keeps you on the average line in the events.

And we will not see Macro Führers at next gambit, but Macro Lovers (http://harem-battle.club/attachment.php?attachmentid=919).

Unregistered
04-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Since defensive wins don't count for anything, why are some people setting up decks designed to cause losses? Like putting 2 Moe cards in a Babe deck, and hoping you get a Moe helper to sometimes beat a Sexy attacker. I suppose if you cause the occasional loss you might move up some fraction of a place in the standings, but really it's just much more of a dick move to mess with people's win streaks like that.

chillinfar
04-01-2016, 06:30 PM
Still forcing users to try again. Finally Nutaku learned consumables are more profitable than OP features.

Arekusu
04-01-2016, 06:47 PM

Well I just mean I don't have to log in every 30 mins. I didn't get caught up in the flaming.

chillinfar
04-01-2016, 09:47 PM
1000 SHARDS! FUCK!

I lost by mistake three times, now i got Dahinn and the egacha

Tenhou
04-02-2016, 05:54 AM
How do you lose by mistake? :P

Or rather 3 times even 0.o

chillinfar
04-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Moe deck, friendlist with fucking sexy cards. Changed to babe seeing trends.

- - - Updated - - -

Many people using def decks

Tenhou
04-02-2016, 01:16 PM
I'm just attacking rank 5 enemies and burning a few puddings now and then. Absolutely no problems whatsoever because my opponents attempts at counter decks are too weak to be a threat to begin with :D

chillinfar
04-02-2016, 01:19 PM
well, i rushed to ensure the card. Shards are other story (trying to get the 2 rares remaining)

Mattress
04-02-2016, 02:52 PM
I want the old Coloseum, I still have 1280 PeroColo tickets :rolleyes:

chillinfar
04-02-2016, 03:07 PM
will disappear when next colo begins. Give them to Kurito instead.

Mattress
04-02-2016, 04:15 PM

Are you sure? I always used the old tickets in the newest Colo.

Arekusu
04-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Are you sure? I always used the old tickets in the newest Colo.

The PeroColo tickets have always been carried over to the next event, unless I missed some announcement from Nutaku. You should still have them when the old Colo comes back.

Tenhou
04-02-2016, 07:48 PM
If it comes back in time that is...

Can't even tell how long mine have left.

Arekusu
04-02-2016, 10:17 PM
They will expire in July if they have the 5 month expiration that other tickets do. Last "classic" Coliseum started Jan 8

chillinfar
04-02-2016, 11:13 PM
The PeroColo tickets have always been carried over to the next event, unless I missed some announcement from Nutaku. You should still have them when the old Colo comes back.

I always saw the colo tickets empty when next colo was begining. I never saw an announcement which change that feature.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S: I saw a Lilith card in a japanese wiki as Perocolo reward. Maybe they're delaying perocolo to make profitable some card/events in the future.

Arekusu
04-02-2016, 11:22 PM
I always saw the colo tickets empty when next colo was begining. I never saw an announcement which change that feature.

Maybe you thought they would expire and you used them all? I never open a box unless I can get all the rewards at once, and have always been able to get straight to the platinum or gold box using leftover tickets from the last event.