PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Sorcery

Shadowfae
07-31-2015, 06:08 PM
It appears to be the next event! The data in-game was updated and runs until 8/18 at 6 am EST.

No other details (the main splash screen doesn't seem to have been updated yet), so I don't have a start date. Probably Monday morning?

And that's all I know, but I'm hoping to be able to really participate this time!

Tenhou
07-31-2015, 06:50 PM
Every event so far has started on tuesday morning so most likely this one will too. Since it was announced this early, maybe it will actually start THIS tuesday? :o

One can always hope.

Wonder what new units we get. Since it has sorcery in it i guess this is the "Odette" event people have been talking about? Well i guess we will notice.

Kotono
07-31-2015, 06:54 PM
Yeah, that is Odette. I'm sure Lafate will have a guide up soon enough, if he doesn't already have it made up in advance.

Tenhou
07-31-2015, 06:58 PM
Took a swing by the wiki event mission section. A new plat samurai from summon! Must have! Or, well, not too sure yet, but hey.

Shadowfae
08-02-2015, 09:23 PM
Huh, that's weird. For a bit it was kind of active (I could click on it and it took me to the missions tab, but there were no missions available). Then I got a data update and it took the event away entirely (now it's back to the Fairy Village event).

Tenhou
08-03-2015, 05:10 AM
Probably just a mistake on their side to let the mission change anyways. Was kind of confusing for some people whether they could still use the summon to get elf units or why they could not click on an event that states it ends the 18th :P

Danex
08-03-2015, 09:08 AM
I had that exact confusion, lol.
Probably they weren't supposed to do that.

Anyways, you can find an ETA for this event at Lafate's guide, so we should be able to plan our teams with no problem.
This will be my first shot at an Aigis event with a (kinda) decent team, so I look forward to it ^.^

Shadowfae
08-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Based on their news update, that looks like exactly it:
About the compensation due to the failure◆

Thank you for playing Millennium War Aigis.

There was failure below between July 31st(Fri) 19:42 PM (EDT) ~ August 2nd(Sun) 22:38 PM (EDT).

【About the failure】
・The image that was suppose to be updated on August 11th (Tue) 2015 was shown due to the server error.

We will make compensation below for this failure
to the users who has used premium summons during this period.

【About the compensation】
We will return used Sacred Crystals for premium summons during the failure after
the maintenance on August 11th 2015 (Tue).

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

We are working very hard to provide smooth, uninterrupted service.
We hope you continue to enjoy Millennium War Aigis.

The Millennium War Aigis Development Team

Tenhou
08-04-2015, 10:05 AM
That random moment i wish i had used sacred crystals to gain "compensation" :P