PDA

View Full Version : Evolving too soon. Is there a way to fix?

Doorman
04-02-2016, 03:10 AM
I kinda of have a habit of skimming through text dialog so I did not see the warning (if there even was one) about evolving units too soon and so I evolved a platinum character at lvl 30. Is there a way to fix it or did I permanently damage that character's usefulness?

lolix
04-02-2016, 03:12 AM
guh , sorry mate. That's a pretty costly mistake. No , there isn't. Depnds on what plat you evolved tho. Some aren't that good anyway.

Doorman
04-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Vamp hunter Elizabeth...

- - - Updated - - -

No exp resets on characters? I image it would be hard to keep track of what unit evolved at what lvl, but I wish they had a option to bounce back a unit to lvl 30 un-evolved for idiots like me lol.

lolix
04-02-2016, 03:23 AM
man that sucks. Elizabeth is a dps monster. well , she won't do that much vs armored stuff , but vs unarmored enemies she has comparable dps with a skill usage nanaly , during her own skill duration. (edit for clarity : assuming she has max skill level)

That being said , assuming you got a bashira , and a spica (like most of us have) , you can advance your team without elizabeth easily. Still a shame , but she can be replaced

Doorman
04-02-2016, 04:26 AM
Think crying to support will help at all? :rolleyes: (Asking them to reset the evolved units)

switch
04-02-2016, 04:39 AM
If it was only bashira I would of said reset account aha just a tip all so. Don't use silver units for exp.. You will need them later in the game

soranokira
04-02-2016, 05:12 AM
Think crying to support will help at all? :rolleyes: (Asking them to reset the evolved units)

unfortunately I doubt it'd work. all I can say is pray you roll another elizabeth, then fodder this mistake to the 2nd elizabeth after you cc her at 50 (I think her skill changes with cc?)

Tenhou
04-02-2016, 05:37 AM
(I think her skill changes with cc?)

It does. So keep that mistake Elizabeth and pray you ever get a second one to feed her to.

Eab1990
04-02-2016, 07:48 AM
There is no in-game warning, but it's common sense that you gimp a character of 20 levels of stats if you evolve them early. I don't know why this is so baffling to newbies. If you've never played Fire Emblem, fine, but still, it doesn't take much to realize that those 20 extra levels aren't just for show.

Ramazan
04-02-2016, 08:49 AM
Isnt awakening returns elizabeth to her normal state?

soranokira
04-02-2016, 09:43 AM
Isnt awakening returns elizabeth to her normal state?

no, AW just carries on from whatever stats she has at max level pre-AW.

Unregistered
04-02-2016, 01:15 PM
There is no in-game warning, but it's common sense that you gimp a character of 20 levels of stats if you evolve them early. I don't know why this is so baffling to newbies. If you've never played Fire Emblem, fine, but still, it doesn't take much to realize that those 20 extra levels aren't just for show.

There's more than one logic one could follow; like thinking that you continue leveling from 30 (or wherever you were) after CE. In that case it would usually make more sense to evolve units as soon as you're able.

There not being an in-game warning is either part of the design or a design flaw - but bad design in either case.

Koto
04-02-2016, 03:05 PM
If this is a pretty new free account, you can do a lot better than Elizabeth through account resets, and this event is pretty skipable. Otherwise hope for a second Elizabeth eventually.

Lafate
04-02-2016, 07:32 PM
If this is a pretty new free account, you can do a lot better than Elizabeth through account resets, and this event is pretty skipable. Otherwise hope for a second Elizabeth eventually.

Not really.... Elizabeth is a pseudo black unit. Same with Uzume.

switch
04-02-2016, 08:16 PM
Guessing he did it right at lvl 30 that's what only a lose of 20 damage. She won't be as good as she could of been..but not totally the end of the world. Still better then any silver and gold archers. And by the time he gets end game maps if he is paying and summoning sure he will get another one at some point

Kirito Rick
04-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Not to mention we have a limited pool of characters in nutaku (unlike DMM) so the odds are higher...

switch
04-02-2016, 10:06 PM
still always get the one you dont need aha.. still waiting on a gellius ir camila aha

Kirito Rick
04-02-2016, 10:23 PM
Atleast you are waiting...i have lost all hopes...10 premium summons last night...all silvers..

switch
04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
took me 30 summons on top of the 30 last month to finally get a black aha :P im also on my 15th rolled account and yet to see a black

- - - Updated - - -

i honestly think silvers shouldnt be in the premium summon.. they arent a premium unit aha if i wanted silvers 3sc should be the main summon for silvers. spending 100 bucks and not getting a black is fair pure BS

lacus
04-03-2016, 03:15 AM
took me 30 summons on top of the 30 last month to finally get a black aha :P im also on my 15th rolled account and yet to see a black

...I have yet to get a black unit from premium summons - ever - and I have done way more than 60 summons :p

switch
04-03-2016, 03:46 AM
according to wiki it takes on avg 166.7 sc for a black unit

Ramazan
04-03-2016, 06:59 AM
no, AW just carries on from whatever stats she has at max level pre-AW.

Hm then ccing at 30 fk up her for entire life, very bad for a platinium.

Koto
04-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Not really.... Elizabeth is a pseudo black unit. Same with Uzume.

pseudo black vs the generally regarded as best black in the game, which is in the premium gatcha for over a week. It is boring, but I can do hundreds of rolls in that time, if I was starting a new account.

switch
04-03-2016, 04:12 PM
I'm on my 30th account roll and yet to see either.. But my luck is generally the worst