PDA

View Full Version : Multiple golds

switch
04-02-2016, 06:41 PM
What are your guys thoughts of multiple golds as they are becoming a issue with my storage. I'm talking about ones like Zola,Gina,Garret and what not ones that aren't really used. Do I just min cost them. Or save the golds for maybe when I can trade them?

YoxalLoyal
04-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Do you have a barracks yet? I would just place them in there and use them for rainbow crystals (when they are implemented in the far future) or as AW fodder whenever needed.

switch
04-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Barracks what's that? Sounds like less summons ;)

Kamahari Akuma
04-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Barracks what's that? Sounds like less summons ;)

Effectively it is a secondary storage for units, but you need to spend 30 or so SCs and have your current unit capacity at maximum in order to even purchase a barracks.

switch
04-02-2016, 07:57 PM
I know what it is aha I was just making a joke

Eab1990
04-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Mincosting golds has about the same priority as with anything else. Soldiers, healers, and heavies take precedence over rogues, bandits, and mages. And so on.

Currently, I have Iris, Julian, Cuterie, and Themis at mincost. Of those, I'd highly suggest mincosting Iris and Julian.

Fedora and Bernice are at -2, but those two definitely benefit from mincost as well.

Yuyu has the same AW passive as Fedora, so likewise, CR her if you can.

Of the ones you listed, Gina is actually a solid gold unit, so combining copies isn't a bad idea.

Otherwise, for unlimited Conrads and Garretts, I tend to use them as pseudo-plat armors.

switch
04-02-2016, 11:08 PM
i dont use julian as i have jerome ;) and i never really get any of the good golds like iris and bernice aha or even another yuyu