PDA

View Full Version : It's question time again

switch
04-03-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm looking at awakening another unit. My problem atm is shit dying aha. My options are iris. Fedora, or bernice

- - - Updated - - -

As I'm on map G atm I'm thinking a healer is better to heal Claudia while she tanks boss

blacksaber
04-03-2016, 07:32 PM
I would probably go with Iris since she can heal just from her deployment. I'm not sure there would be a rush for Fedora since her ability only reduced her UP cost.

switch
04-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Guess so aha let's me place her a little later or gives me more breathing room on heavy up maps

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone know how to fix the game being slow as shit? I have tried different browsers, reseting cache, and turning off hardware accl. Yet the game will run slow as fucking shit. Some times it's ok but it seems to be happing more and more often

kayfabe
04-10-2016, 01:00 AM
Iris and Bernice are both very reasonable choices and I wouldn't fret too much about the order. Iris sees a bit more action and the area heal is nice but Bernice's upgrade tends to be more dramatic when it does come into play--heavy infantry in general get a pretty intense upgrade in exchange for their cost increase. I'd upgrade 'em both asap and never look back.

switch
04-10-2016, 10:17 PM
New question. Need some help with war of magic, I have yuyu, Adele, Cloris, and a 8cost silver. With Jerome for the up points. I have tried doing it and failed cause yuyu skill just isn't up fast enough. Is there a way I can pass without buffs, or do I need to get them?

Tenhou
04-11-2016, 06:04 AM
I did it with Yuyu + the UP buff.

If we only talk about the island i placed up Yuyu first on the leftmost part of it, then i can't remember if i placed up Cloris or my mincosted CC'd silver on the rightmost part but one of them. And with enough UP to spare i placed out some random un-CC'd silver in the top left to slow passing by wolves so Yuyu had enough time to get her skill up.