PDA

View Full Version : Macro Olympics

JSensei
04-05-2016, 11:33 PM
With a new Gambit coming, that means Macros. So I propose the first uh... monthly? (it ain't exactly annual :P) HBC Macro Olympics.

Have your Macros compete in such events as the 100 meter dash. The high jump. Synchronized Swimming. And everyone's favorite, the Pink Box Dash.

Win prizes! Get crap you don't care about! Be the envy of your friends.

And enjoy the damn game.

BTW, I heard that Nutaku changed their policy and they no longer execute people for not making it into the top 1000. Yup. No more dead players. Everybody lives to play another week.

Happy clicking!

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Not to derail the thread, but is the best strategy for using EGatcha tickets still to wait for the start of the second half? I have a large amount of Pero Radars and I did land in top 1000 in crystal shards. This might be my first actual good shot at getting the 50k.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to derail the thread, but is the best strategy for using EGatcha tickets still to wait for the start of the second half? I have a large amount of Pero Radars and I did land in top 1000 in crystal shards. This might be my first actual good shot at getting the 50k.

- - - Updated - - -

With a new Gambit coming, that means Macros. So I propose the first uh... monthly? (it ain't exactly annual :P) HBC Macro Olympics.

Have your Macros compete in such events as the 100 meter dash. The high jump. Synchronized Swimming. And everyone's favorite, the Pink Box Dash.

And enjoy the damn game.

BTW, I heard that Nutaku changed their policy and they no longer execute people for not making it into the top 1000. Yup. No more dead players. Everybody lives to play another week.

Happy clicking!

didnt see that coming, so what happens with nutaku executing people?

all pink hunters onboard, dash for ur favorite pink attaches will be starting in a few hrs here

anyway for me i think ranking inside 10000 ill think i'm going to pass, the rank card isnt in my favor

yeah glasses girl are always a fail to me... nods

JSensei
04-06-2016, 12:38 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

all pink hunters onboard, dash for ur favorite pink attaches will be starting in a few hrs here

anyway for me i think ranking inside 10000 ill think i'm going to pass, the rank card isnt in my favor

With the rank 1000 girl from Shards, I'd get the N girl (if there is one) from phase 1 and then wait until phase 2 to use your e-gacha tickets. That's my plan.

ChibiKika
04-06-2016, 01:23 AM

And enjoy the damn game.

Happy clicking!

C'mon man, everyone knows it's the Macro-lympics. Naming sense should be right in your face...

...Jokes aside, attempts to start a bitch-fest about macro users (whether or not they actually are) and Trump up the discrimination may be tolerated but will come off as very unwelcome. You're a gamer, more or less. You have more efficient and less aggression-necessary methods of solving the problems that come from your self-perceived lack of fairness (in my eyes, there is no fair or unfair, things just are, more so when you have your own way to work around it) and out of respect for yourself and this community it would be desirable that you use it rather than start a war with people undeserving of it.

Fail to heed this warning, and I will take the risk of tanking my own reputation just to make it clear that I don't want you on this forum. I'm not fond of un-resourceful people, but more than that I detest those who take the game's little molehills and try to convince everyone that they're impassible obstacles that require nothing short of the intervention of the powers that be and a racially-oppressed minority-equivalent's pain to resolve eternally.

That's not to say I'm gonna chew out anyone who complains about macros. You have every right to bitch about their existence and I'll respect that. Just make sure not to call out or imply any particular names.

Tomaa
04-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Just as warning, witch hunting wont be tolerated. We dont need it here.

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 05:03 AM
oops i take back what i said, it seems the rank 1000 card will be used as an sec on the next event

then i think ill push myself inside 1000 then

even if i dont like the glasses girl, nuff said

Mattress
04-06-2016, 06:21 AM

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, glasses girl are bad, but that rank card will be the new slayer in the next event.

chillinfar
04-06-2016, 10:10 AM
O_o Instead of putting a barrier against macros, perhaps time delay to open a box was shorter now. I took 2s to open a box manually (and other, and other)

- - - Updated - - -

(and my connection is crap)

DragonSR
04-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Yep.....Gambit is here again. I can care less about the whole Macro ordeal. The only thing that's fairly relevant here imo is the NEW Milk Ushimitsu animation for two focus attack lol

JSensei
04-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Yep.....Gambit is here again. I can care less about the whole Macro ordeal. The only thing that's fairly relevant here imo is the NEW Milk Ushimitsu animation for two focus attack lol

I don't actually care about the Macro thing either. I was attempting to make a joke of it.

Milk Ushimitsu is actually surprisingly fun this time around, though I admit I miss Tomoe Inukai. It's kind of strange they'd have two animal based girls in a row.

DragonSR
04-06-2016, 12:06 PM
True. Kind of Ironic if you ask me but hey, Fanservice is Fanservice :cool:

JSensei
04-06-2016, 12:10 PM
True. Kind of Ironic if you ask me but hey, Fanservice is Fanservice :cool:

Can't argue with that.

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 12:31 PM
I didn't even think about saving the e-Gacha tickets, but out of three tickets I wound up getting both the Alpha and Beta R slayers anyway (and a new R when slayers didn't show up). The toughest part was deciding between one of the slayers and a new SR non-slayer that I liked (Nodoka Otomo). Of course I made the right call and took the slayer, but it was a painful decision. That and the Beta SR slayer from the shards event should put me in a pretty good position for this Gambit.

(Also, taking over 120 tickets to get the N slayer is why I don't spend my pero until I need to.)

JSensei
04-06-2016, 12:34 PM
I didn't even think about saving the e-Gacha tickets, but out of three tickets I wound up getting both the Alpha and Beta R slayers anyway (and a new R when slayers didn't show up). The toughest part was deciding between one of the slayers and a new SR non-slayer that I liked (Nodoka Otomo). Of course I made the right call and took the slayer, but it was a painful decision. That and the Beta SR slayer from the shards event should put me in a pretty good position for this Gambit.

(Also, taking over 120 tickets to get the N slayer is why I don't spend my pero until I need to.)

God, THIS. This happened to me last event. I was SO torn. I REALLY want Nami Wakabayashi, too. I went for the R slayer, but I kind of wish I hadn't.

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 03:40 PM

isnt that the girl u can see when u are going to login, the pink hair girl with glasses

have yet to seen her card, does anyone have a image of her card o_o

DragonSR
04-06-2016, 05:06 PM
Well....pretty great first day of Gambit for me away. Hell, even opened several pink cases in fact lol. How about everyone else? Let me know.

chillinfar
04-06-2016, 05:13 PM
Perhaps only golden boxes are dropping cards this time.

Last gambit was tricky. 1st phase dropped 1 R card (Chie), second phase dropped other.

DragonSR
04-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Haven't opened a Gold box yet. But I did get the SR Card 2 times from Silver Boxes.

JSensei
04-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Haven't opened a Gold box yet. But I did get the SR Card 2 times from Silver Boxes.

I'm wondering if there will be second SR next phase. I'm also getting glasses from silver boxes, but I've only gotten them once, maybe twice.

DragonSR
04-06-2016, 06:06 PM
I'm wondering if there will be second SR next phase. I'm also getting glasses from silver boxes, but I've only gotten them once, maybe twice.

True. I hope there will be a second SR. But there likely won't be because we would have already seen her off the bat. I have also gotten Glasses from Pink Boxes. However it's rare doe.

- - - Updated - - -

I know this is random, but.......When you miss the 300 Box in Gambit.......F*ck!(Walks away from Computer)

chillinfar
04-06-2016, 07:49 PM
Golden boxes turned in P2F since many gambit ago.

Unregistered
04-06-2016, 10:33 PM
I know this is random, but.......When you miss the 300 Box in Gambit.......F*ck!(Walks away from Computer)

Try hitting a black box at the same time a gold shows up. Good times, good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're collecting panties but still see the kairo hand warmers from last time on the chance draws. They have the graphic for panties for when we get them in cases, but for some reason they didn't port them to the spins.

JSensei
04-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Try hitting a black box at the same time a gold shows up. Good times, good times.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, we're collecting panties but still see the kairo hand warmers from last time on the chance draws. They have the graphic for panties for when we get them in cases, but for some reason they didn't port them to the spins.

If you do it right, panties can be hand warmers. >_>
Just sayin'

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 12:55 PM
Oh sure, it was a joke about Nutaku executing people, then just look what happened in the other thread. I hope you're happy!

JSensei
04-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Oh sure, it was a joke about Nutaku executing people, then just look what happened in the other thread. I hope you're happy!

Wow. That's ironic. I hadn't even thought of that. :/

The timing is unfortunate.

Unregistered
04-07-2016, 08:03 PM
I think I found something worse than the black box for no panties...missing the 50/50 choice of fate so many times that you get the pity fourth circle...and then missing it again.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I found something worse than the black box for no panties...missing the 50/50 choice of fate so many times that you get the pity fourth circle...and then missing it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: ...enough to get the fifth circle, and still getting the X

- - - Updated - - -

Second update: twice.

blacksaber
04-12-2016, 05:22 AM
LOL..."The Panel position has been randomized to prevent macros." Guess this will make some people less grumpy :D

chillinfar
04-12-2016, 12:30 PM
The ugliest fix in PPS. Why not a delay on boxes? People still botting with that "captcha"

- - - Updated - - -

In the other hand, now past ranking rewards are present in event gacha, if they was slayer cards in the past.

Unregistered
04-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Saved up 9 eGatcha tickets. I can only imagine how bad it would be to not get any slayers after blowing 3 months worth of eGatcha tickets. I did manage to get one R Alpha slayer. I don't know if a 4.32 multiplier will be enough to make top 1000.

SumTingRong
04-12-2016, 02:07 PM
The ugliest fix in PPS. Why not a delay on boxes? People still botting with that "captcha"

so... u make your clicker wait a few seconds...

Unregistered
04-12-2016, 10:53 PM
guys i´m in top 700 so.. WHY i only have 17k panties in this rate i will not reach 51k to the sr girl in 5 days

- - - Updated - - -

so... u make your clicker wait a few seconds...

If I understand the problem correctly, it isn't so much that the macro does things automatically as it is that it does it nearly instantaneously for all of a target's cases. Making everyone (macros included) have to wait between clicks solves the problem of the macro taking only a partial second to unlock all of someone's cases, letting human players have something of a chance to compete with the macro.

nip101
04-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Saved up 9 eGatcha tickets. I can only imagine how bad it would be to not get any slayers after blowing 3 months worth of eGatcha tickets. I did manage to get one R Alpha slayer. I don't know if a 4.32 multiplier will be enough to make top 1000.

Do you not play a lot or something? I've only had a like 2.1 multiplier for the first half and now 2.81 with the extra n-slayer and I'm at 42k panties. I also have only used like 10 radars on accident and only a couple glasses.

Also whats wrong with the fix? I think its pretty good since most cheaters were probably just using an auto clicker set up to do it which cant adjust for the moving open button.

JMich
04-13-2016, 02:14 AM
If I understand the problem correctly, it isn't so much that the macro does things automatically as it is that it does it nearly instantaneously for all of a target's cases. Making everyone (macros included) have to wait between clicks solves the problem of the macro taking only a partial second to unlock all of someone's cases, letting human players have something of a chance to compete with the macro.

For a macro to open cases instantaneously (or as close to that as possible), it wouldn't care about the position of the button, but it would just send the registered click. To combat that, they would have to randomize both the button's name and position in the code, so you couldn't look for a specific string.
Macros were most likely just a repeat of mouse movements (refresh pink cases, click on first position, click use, click close, repeat), which does mean it takes a couple of seconds between each case.
My cases still seem to be opened at the same rate, and I still open cases in a similar rate that I did, so not sure how effective the change was. But if complaints go down, I'll write it as a success.

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Do you not play a lot or something? I've only had a like 2.1 multiplier for the first half and now 2.81 with the extra n-slayer and I'm at 42k panties. I also have only used like 10 radars on accident and only a couple glasses.

I have not used any pero radars or glasses yet. I have another eGacha ticket for login bonus coming to me in three days and I want to see how that goes before I start using them (I have around 150 radars and 30 glasses saved up).

I'm just a little disappointed in the eGacha. After 9 tickets I was hoping to land at least 3 or 4 slayers. I actually wanted to spend all my tickets on the last Gambit, but then I read that you should wait until second half to start using them. Last time I stopped after 3 times of not even seeing a slayer. I don't know how some players manage to "get all the slayers" with just 4 or 5 tickets. In reality it looks like it's only going to get harder as time goes on and more cards go into the gacha.

ChibiKika
04-13-2016, 04:24 AM
I have not used any pero radars or glasses yet. I have another eGacha ticket for login bonus coming to me in three days and I want to see how that goes before I start using them (I have around 150 radars and 30 glasses saved up).

I'm just a little disappointed in the eGacha. After 9 tickets I was hoping to land at least 3 or 4 slayers. I actually wanted to spend all my tickets on the last Gambit, but then I read that you should wait until second half to start using them. Last time I stopped after 3 times of not even seeing a slayer. I don't know how some players manage to "get all the slayers" with just 4 or 5 tickets. In reality it looks like it's only going to get harder as time goes on and more cards go into the gacha.

Whoa there...that approach actually does lead to problems. If you are brute forcing the event without any slayer (SEC?) cards from the get go and waiting until there's like 3 days left, you're gonna struggle pretty hard to get any p...pa...(I'm not saying it).

The question on slayers is delicate since using ALL your event gacha tickets on the first half does in fact cost you the "New-Alpha" line which effectively 4-6x's your overall gain. That being said, you shouldn't throw that aside and hit a rough start with saving up for the next part.

As for your other question of how players get all the slayers, I don't have the exact situation myself but I usually come close enough:

SR girls (in event gachas, at least for me) are limited to single quantity, as in once you draw them they don't show up again unless you deliberately refresh the list. (once again, at least for me) The list doesn't refresh on its own, and carries over to the next event so any SR girl you've knocked off the pile stays knocked off. Thus, if you clean the event SR list up early, carrying over to the next event is only the new additions, which all tend to be slayers. On top of that, if in the previous event you burn a few event gachas afterwards looking not for SR slayers but R slayers, the "get an SR chance" rises, so when an SR girls finally does show up she can be drawn at 100% chance from the start.

...might be a bit complicated so I'll just explain what I did/do:

Back to I think EG 6 I managed to draw all the SRs from the event list, slayers included. The next event that came after that, the event list updated so I only had one SR that could be drawn at all, so using one event gacha paired with a CR let me draw her right away. However, it didn't allow for drawing R slayers so aside from saving one event gacha ticket for the next event, I burned the other tickets trying to find the R slayer.

Whether or not I got that slayer is irrelevant to the next event. Burning the tickets drove up the chance of SR and kept it at 100%. Normally it would reset once an SR shows up, but since there is no SR to draw from a 100% SR guarantee...

Thus my cycle goes (programmically speaking):

Previous data: 100% chance of SR, at least 1 eGacha ticket available, at least 1 CR available.
-Start of next event: Draw eGacha, observe "5-step up" animation (make damn sure it's 5, I've been fooled by it before), use CR
--If SR slayer only appears: Draw SR slayer, conserve 1 eGacha ticket and 1 CR, use surplus eGacha tickets with CRs
--If R slayer appears with SR slayer: Draw R slayer, (purchase when possible and) use eGacha tickets (with CRs when there are multiple R slayers) until "5-step up" animation appears again, observe SR slayer, and draw SR slayer. Then return to conserving 1 eGacha w/CR until the next eGacha update.

It's also not mentioned but if you do have a budget (albeit limited), during just about every event, you can buy eGacha tickets from the 1-per-day deal at 100 gold ($1) each and for each event, the first eGacha ticket purchase you make outside of the 1-per-day deal is also 100 gold before it changes to 300 for subsequent purchases. While it doesn't account for CRs, it means you can more or less stock up on as many eGacha tickets at discount price as there are days in the event+1. If you're going all-freemium, all bets are off but for most paying players, the quantity of eGachas you can get at discount is adequate to get at least 2 of the R/SR slayer cards if not more. On top of that, the slayer effects of New-Alpha types generally carry over to the next event as Beta types, which saves you the trouble of having to draw them again.

Biggest note to the events in this particular game (and biggest drawback for some players) is that if you keep yourself up to date with the events regularly, you don't have to spend nearly as much to get far in the events. If you lag behind for even up to 2 events in a row, you'll either have to spend a bit more to play catch-up or give up and fall further behind, ultimately hitting the point of no recovery.

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 07:00 AM
Whoa there...that approach actually does lead to problems. If you are brute forcing the event without any slayer (SEC?) cards from the get go and waiting until there's like 3 days left, you're gonna struggle pretty hard to get any p...pa...(I'm not saying it).

I have plenty of peronamin to play with. This is the only event that really benefits from peronamin use, and I've never had a multiplier at 4.32.

Free players like me have to adopt an accumulate-and-wait strategy, where you strategically decide which events you are going to cash in your saved up premium items. With Elite Guard and to a lesser extent Shards, enough activity can land you in the top 1000. Gambit, however, always requires slayers. This seemed like a good event to cash out for, as the prize for top 1000 in Shards was a Beta Slayer, upping the multiplier. I had thought I had a chance at the down-the-line prizes (in the millions) given all my saved up radars and glasses. Bad luck out of the eGacha (getting new cards but not slayers) kind of curb stomped those plans.

The accumulate-and-wait thing has special implications for Pero Gambit: if you're not going to get the 50k prize, save every last Radar and Glasses for the next event. Also, because I was lower level I tended to use glasses to pass locations 185-200, but now that I am high enough level I don't really need to do that anymore.

I have 3 days to another eGacha ticket. Looking at the box, it says SR 18/21, Beta SR 1/1, Alpha SR 2/2. Still hoping for at least an R slayer. Note that I actually opened 5 SRs out of the 9 tickets I used (iirc), but I tended to go for Rs I didn't have instead of SRs that I did already have.

One last thing: I absolutely hate these new temp items. I have to pay attention to whether or not I have a raw peronamin and see if I have enough focus/raw puddings to continue. I never can be certain as to exactly when a pudding will be lost so I feed them to Kurito if I'm unsure. You can still game the system by just not opening cases until you want your temp items, but again, it requires paying attention. It's just more hassle all around.

SumTingRong
04-13-2016, 07:34 AM
you guys try to open 2 consective cases with refresh list included
takes 3-4 seconds

i even doubt macro event existed... some people are just fanatic

Unregistered
04-13-2016, 12:17 PM

The answer, as always, is...it depends on your luck. I'm having better success than he had, but not as much as you do. I play just about constantly when awake, saved my raw stuff in my cases/gift box for the second half, got really lucky (for me) with a 4.22 multiplier, and currently have only 31K panties at area 140 after deciding that this was the event to burn all my radars. I feel somewhat confident that I'll make the 51K/200 areas, but my luck with the panty selection has really sucked and my luck with Choice of Fate has only been marginally better.

khermeker
04-13-2016, 11:35 PM
mmm im far...O.o i only have 26k panties...but im not worried about dont get 51k..has gotten all 51k for last perogambit...and this is way better than last...this time i have 4.8 multiplier...last was 1.44 (only n slayers)...but well im waiting...still not burn those glasses+radars...but well im not so lucky....

chillinfar
04-14-2016, 02:13 AM
the new anti-cheat measure is a joke. Look how bar moves.

In fact, EA broke the ranking again.

Arekusu
04-14-2016, 01:39 PM
the new anti-cheat measure is a joke. Look how bar moves.

In fact, EA broke the ranking again.

I think EA is quitting after this event, maybe he's just using all his items. Besides, cases don't give people the majority of their score.

Unregistered
04-16-2016, 12:23 AM
I think EA is quitting after this event, maybe he's just using all his items. Besides, cases don't give people the majority of their score.

its very clear that hes quitting after this, written on his peropero profile

that said were only left with two bots running longest, others are somehow new macro players

Kotono
04-16-2016, 12:41 AM
Some of you really need to get over this macro bullshit. So very tired of it.

Starting after this gambit is over, any posts related to the subject (new and very possibly all old ones) will simply be deleted.

JSensei
04-16-2016, 08:14 AM

Starting after this gambit is over, any posts related to the subject (new and very possibly all old ones) will simply be deleted.

This one was only meant as a joke. I never actually expected people to actually care as much as they still do.

chillinfar
04-16-2016, 12:36 PM

The macro bullying was moved to Discord. Was after that when finally Nutaku tried (bad) some measures.

Opalia24
04-16-2016, 12:58 PM
EA deleted all his friends so it looks like he is quiting.

I for one think it is a loss he is leaving but it will be a bigger loss for Nutaku as he is a big spender and maybe even PeroPero's biggers spender.

Is EA a cheater or just person who spend a lot of money and time on PeroPero? I dont know and nobody other than EA knows.

PeroPero have so many players so they can't all be good. Some players are cheathers but we dont have a judge that ban the bad people.

We need a judge that can say if EA or anybody else that got a top rank played fair or cheated.

What is the point of becoming number one if everybody just starts to call you a cheater even if you didn't cheat at all?

I think PeroPero badly needs a judge.

nip101
04-16-2016, 01:33 PM
Is EA a cheater or just person who spend a lot of money and time on PeroPero? I dont know and nobody other than EA knows.

Honestly I doubt hes been cheating, since I was a friend with him he was so active during EG events I wouldn't doubt that he was overzealous with the pink boxes. I'm pretty sure hes like the highest level currently in the game, lvl 183, just to show how active he is. For comparison I'm 113 and I'd say I'm very active.

Sad to see him quitting :(

Kotono
04-16-2016, 05:35 PM
His score is a combination of having all slayers and spending more time than anyone else in the game. The only thing pink boxes would contribute to that are a supply of temporary restorative items. They alone will not give him that score and everyone should already know this by now since the box items are not multiplied by slayers.

Has he ever cheated? I don't know, and I don't really care. If I recall right, I think people were even asking me to ban him from this forum when it all first started. But it isn't my job to police the game.

Regardless, this "fix" isn't enough to completely stop the already super slow mouse recorders (just hinders them), and does nothing at all to stop actual bots that don't care where the button is even located - assuming any even exist since it seems like a waste of time to make one to me.

Whoever the next person is that becomes the target for witch hunts, it won't happen here.

JSensei
04-16-2016, 07:47 PM
His score is a combination of having all slayers and spending more time than anyone else in the game. The only thing pink boxes would contribute to that are a supply of temporary restorative items. They alone will not give him that score and everyone should already know this by now since the box items are not multiplied by slayers.

Has he ever cheated? I don't know, and I don't really care. If I recall right, I think people were even asking me to ban him from this forum when it all first started. But it isn't my job to police the game.

Regardless, this "fix" isn't enough to completely stop the already super slow mouse recorders (just hinders them), and does nothing at all to stop actual bots that don't care where the button is even located - assuming any even exist since it seems like a waste of time to make one to me.

Whoever the next person is that becomes the target for witch hunts, it won't happen here.

Is that why he quit?

Tenhou
04-16-2016, 08:32 PM
From what he told me he got bored of the game. Which should be understandable. Even the biggest payers can get burned out.