PDA

View Full Version : NEW! Advice wanted, Questions within, help with plan, ect. :D

King Dong
04-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Questions/Advice wanted

1. SC plan? I'm not spending any money on this game. I read multiple guides on this and I'm still confused. (Expansion > Events > Dailies > Summons (yeah right "F" RNG)) Not sure when to first start spending on expansions, don't know what events are/why they're important, when do I start dailies (how much to spend on then?), and well like I said I hate RNG so I won't do summons unless I pretty much have to.

2. Benchmarks? (For example at level 5?, CU lvl 1, and RS lvl 1 you should do the tutorial missions...lol)

Prince level = ??
Core Units levels = ??-??
Remaining Starters = ??-??
Then you should be up to ??, farming ??, and your next goal should be ?? ... ect.

3. What level do I stop using irons as fodder? Is it ok to push that further? What are the draw backs?

4. When do I start using fairies to speed up leveling?

5. How important is it to match classes when combining units?

6. Is leveling your fodder a bit ever worth it? (I.E. Bronze fodder should you level it to let's say 10ish if you're gonna use fairies plus the unit on core units?)

7. How much gold do I need in reserve? (Are 2k gold roles worth it?)

8. Is there a gold dump? (What I mean is you can dump your Charisma into missions, you can dump your Stamina into challenge quest, where do you dump gold?)

9. Bonding Advice? (Who, When, How much?)

10. Links to non-Harem-Battle club content I may want/need?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is a layout/guide for my current plan based off what little I know from 3-4 days of playing. (I plan to reset and run more then 1 account)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling: Charisma Dump

Remnant Vanquish 1 > Pastoral Gate
Bandit Hideout > Wolves' Den
The Royal Road
Return to Ruins
After that when you 3 start something it is better then what you were doing...no?

Affection Farming: Stamina Dump

Silver: Low Cost Battle
Gold: A Gigantic Enemy
Platinum: Phalax 2
Black: Low Cost Battle 3

Starter Army: Post tutorial (Strategy Lessons and Urgent Mission Drill), and let's say level 10+.

Soldiers: 2 (Katie - Phyllis)
Healers: 2-3 (Iris - Allisa - Dora)
Archers: 2-3 (Bashira - Soma - Daniela)
Tanks: 2 (Leeanne - Iron Heavy Infantry)
Mages: 2 (Valerie x2)
Witches: 2 (Cloris - Calliope)
Duelist: 2 (Elaine - Eunice)
Assist: 0
Anti-Zerg: 0
Anti-Rush: 1 (Cecily)
Anti-Swarm: 0
Support: 0

Leveling Army: Getting units to 20-30, advancing through story missions, and preparing for dallies and fairy farming.

Archers: 2-3 (Bashira - Soma - Daniela)
Tanks: 2-3 (Leeanne x2 - Russell)
Mages: 2-3 (Valerie x2 - Roy)
Witches: 2 (Cloris - Calliope)
Duelist: 2-3 (Elaine - Eunice - Mortimer)
Assist: 1 (Hayate)(If possible)
Anti-Zerg: 2 (Leo x2)
Anti-Rush: 1-2 (Cypria - Cecily)

Mid-Game Army: Ready for some events, continuing story missions, ect.

Archers: 3-5 (Bashira - Soma - Daniela - Spica - Wilfred (CRed))
Tanks: 2-3 (Leeanne x2 - Russell(CRed))
Mages: 2-3 (Valerie x2 - Roy(CRed))
Witches: 2-3 (Cloris - Calliope x2)
Duelist: 2-3 (Elaine - Eunice - Bergan(CRed) - Mortimer)
Assist: 1 (Hayate)(If possible)
Anti-Zerg: 2-4 (Leo x2(CRed) - More Leo's ??)
Anti-Rush: 1-2 (Cypria - Cecily)

Goal Army: Advice welcome! :D

Problem for the future. :P

Unit Leveling: Fodder Dump

1st tier Gold+ Units: Katie - Bashira - Iris - Cloris
2nd tier Gold+ Units: Cypria

1st tier Silver Units: Soma/Daniela - Alissa - Leeanne/Bernard - Valerie/Pallis
2nd tier Silver Units: Elaine - Calliope - Eunice - Phyllis
3rd tier Silver Units: Crave - Cecily - Mortimer - Dorca

1st tier Bronze Units: Hayate (Ninja) - Leo (Soldier)
2nd tier Bronze Units: Wilfred (Archer) - Russell (Tank) - Bergan (Bandit) - Roy (Mage)
3rd tier Bronze Units: Ars (Archer) - Hector (Soldier)

Fairy (Spirits) Priority:

Bronze: Hayate > Leo > Russell - Wilfred > Roy > Bergan
Silver: Leeanne - Soma/Daniela - Alissa - Valerie > Calliope - Elaine >
2nd Leeanne - 2nd Valerie > Eunice - Phyllis >
Gold: Katie - Cloris - Iris >
Platinum: Bashira > Cypria >
Black:

CCing Priority:

Silver: Leeanne - Soma/Daniela - Alissa - Valerie >
Platinum: Bashira > Spica > Cypria >

Honestly any additional advice is welcome...I'm here to learn.
And Thanks in advance to anyone who replies!

Tenhou
04-08-2016, 04:48 PM
1. I'd recommend saving 10-20SC for events so that you always have enough of them in case you want the event units. As for what events are useful, Lafate always puts up a guide and comments on it. Aside from that you can also ask in said thread when it pops up for further suggestions.

2. As for benchmarks, i'd say you should focus on getting some units to 30ish first and then go on to 50 and CC them. The units you mentioned in your priority are nice but i'd suggest first CCing Katie and/or Bashira. Bashira is something you level if you have a decent amount of silver archers since she needs a whole 3 of them. Otherwise it might be a better idea to go for Soma/Daniela. Iris is after that and if you want to aim for early phalanx 2 challenge missions you will need Cloris CC'd. Leanne is not that important to CC first but she becomes more important later on.

3. Typically at 40+ you will want to use only bronze units and then stop at 50+ for CC'd gold/plat units until you can get your hands on platinum armours and more fairies. Do note that early iron/bronze units from maps might as well just be sold until you reach better ones.

4. If you want to do this, you better do it at 40+, but usually you might want to save those fairies for other things.

5. Decently important. Many units do not even have iron/bronze fodders of their class. It does give more exp to match classes but it is not a death threatening situation to not do so as long as the fodder is high level.

6. Only worth it if you are going to fodder gold+ units to CR/SU (and even then it's only to level 10ish) but you won't want to do that for a long time. Leveling iron/bronze fodders is pointless.

7. When starting out you want to save all gold possible. The higher level you get the more it costs to combine. A safe buffer later on would be 500k, but it never hurts to have more.

8. Combining and 2k gold summons. Once you reach awakening stages (much later do not even worry about it for now) you will need tons of gold though.

9. Katie, Bashira and Iris are good contenders for your first affection items. In that order too as Katie's defense is really darn useful a lot of the time.

10. I'll leave this to others. If it exists, it's in the stickies :P

King Dong
04-08-2016, 05:50 PM
1. I'd recommend saving 10-20SC for events so that you always have enough of them in case you want the event units. As for what events are useful, Lafate always puts up a guide and comments on it. Aside from that you can also ask in said thread when it pops up for further suggestions.

2. As for benchmarks, i'd say you should focus on getting some units to 30ish first and then go on to 50 and CC them. The units you mentioned in your priority are nice but i'd suggest first CCing Katie and/or Bashira. Bashira is something you level if you have a decent amount of silver archers since she needs a whole 3 of them. Otherwise it might be a better idea to go for Soma/Daniela. Iris is after that and if you want to aim for early phalanx 2 challenge missions you will need Cloris CC'd. Leanne is not that important to CC first but she becomes more important later on.

3. Typically at 40+ you will want to use only bronze units and then stop at 50+ for CC'd gold/plat units until you can get your hands on platinum armours and more fairies. Do note that early iron/bronze units from maps might as well just be sold until you reach better ones.

4. If you want to do this, you better do it at 40+, but usually you might want to save those fairies for other things.

5. Decently important. Many units do not even have iron/bronze fodders of their class. It does give more exp to match classes but it is not a death threatening situation to not do so as long as the fodder is high level.

6. Only worth it if you are going to fodder gold+ units to CR/SU (and even then it's only to level 10ish) but you won't want to do that for a long time. Leveling iron/bronze fodders is pointless.

7. When starting out you want to save all gold possible. The higher level you get the more it costs to combine. A safe buffer later on would be 500k, but it never hurts to have more.

8. Combining and 2k gold summons. Once you reach awakening stages (much later do not even worry about it for now) you will need tons of gold though.

9. Katie, Bashira and Iris are good contenders for your first affection items. In that order too as Katie's defense is really darn useful a lot of the time.

10. I'll leave this to others. If it exists, it's in the stickies :P

First off, Thank you!

Now if you have time I have a few follow up replies/questions? :D

In response to your reply to number three...REALLY!!! I read that I should stop using Iron at level 10...getting enough bronzes to level my units to 20-30 was taking forever. Being able to use all the irons I've been selling to level units for four times as long will be nice. :D

In response to your reply to number two...Like I said above I was under the impression I was to stop using iron at level 10. So, with that information I was planing on using fairies to level from 20 up and well getting to farm gold and plat fairies that early seemed impossible. That is why it seemed to me that my silvers where gonna be the easiest to get to 50 so I could even CC them. Now I just have to get to gold fairies by the time Katie > Iris > Cloris hit 50, and as soon as I can get to Phalax 2 I can CC Bashira. Does that sound about right?

Ok, it seems to me like the stamina milestones for a new account seem to be...

Unlock full starting army (with your starting stam going into the 7 tactic missions and 4 drill missions)
Getting through "Low Cost Battle" (for silver fairies)(with your next chunk of stam)
Getting through 15 Challenge quest for the increase in unit capacity
Getting through "A Gigantic Enemy" (for gold fairies)
Then when possible rush to "Phalax 2" (for plat faires)

where in there would I likely be starting dailies? Or would it be after?

As for the Charisma milestones it is basically just progressing from good farm level to the next good farm level as your army permits right?

Something like

Remnant Vanquish 1 > Pastoral Gate
Bandit Hideout > Wolves' Den
The Royal Road
Return to Ruins
ect.

Again Thank you for your time!

lolix
04-08-2016, 06:16 PM
u start doing gold dailies as soon as they are avaible. There are plenty of guides for newbies or aigis videos on youtube with low level units (i think i even saw the easy and normal maps done with under lvl 20 units). Aff and spirits dailies are not that important (unless u want the free sc for 3staring it) since u will get most of your aff/spirits from challanges. DCs should be done as soon as posible as well , and for that , u should get 2 cc-ed archers asap and 2 cc-ed healers as well. Farming the hard map is generally better

King Dong
04-08-2016, 06:31 PM
u start doing gold dailies as soon as they are avaible. There are plenty of guides for newbies or aigis videos on youtube with low level units (i think i even saw the easy and normal maps done with under lvl 20 units). Aff and spirits dailies are not that important (unless u want the free sc for 3staring it) since u will get most of your aff/spirits from challanges. DCs should be done as soon as posible as well , and for that , u should get 2 cc-ed archers asap and 2 cc-ed healers as well. Farming the hard map is generally better

Ok, start Monday dailies ASAP! :D

Not sure what "DCs" are...maybe Daily Missions?

As for getting the 2 archers and 2 healers CCed quickly...what's your take on "3. What level do I stop using irons as fodder? Is it ok to push that further? What are the draw backs?" Is Tenhou's suggestion of level 40 accurate?

Thank you for your time!

Tenhou
04-08-2016, 06:36 PM
DC's are short for demon crystals. It's the thursday daily and you need two CC'd archers for it.
The monday gold daily much like phalanx 2 makes Cloris ideal to level at some point since she is used in the H difficulty one.

And in all honesty, aim for the Desert Oasis mission it is the best. Many guides are outdated since they added the desert missions.

Well, the currently final desert mission at 40 cost is the best overall, but at lower levels it will be difficult so the 30 cost one (oasis) will be your best bet for fodders.

lolix
04-08-2016, 08:07 PM
depends. If u have gold and u can afford it , u can sometimes use irons (lvl 20 irons tho from imortal beast/base scramble2) to level units to 50 or 60 , but that is usually not that effiecient. generally 40-50 is okaish , then start using plat armors + 3 fairies of the same rarity as your unit for a whooping 8k xp per plat armor

soranokira
04-08-2016, 09:04 PM
my sig has a link to a beginner guide I made which may help you.

King Dong
04-08-2016, 11:59 PM
my sig has a link to a beginner guide I made which may help you.

I read it. That is where a lot of my plan came from. But I still had questions so I posted them here.

Thanks for the guide though! ;D

depends. If u have gold and u can afford it , u can sometimes use irons (lvl 20 irons tho from imortal beast/base scramble2) to level units to 50 or 60 , but that is usually not that effiecient. generally 40-50 is okaish , then start using plat armors + 3 fairies of the same rarity as your unit for a whooping 8k xp per plat armor

I was more talking about when you first start. I read somewhere to stop using Irons at 10, but then Tenhou suggested I could use them all up to 40. Truth is I started one of the new accounts today after I posted this and I have the full starting army I listed above (with both Leeanne's), a level 20 Prince with three units above him (Kate 22, Bashira 22, and Soma 21), and the rest of my listed army at 10+. I'm sitting comfortably at 10k+ gold, farming Wolve's Den(Commisssion obviously), and doing some challenge missions. It feels like a healthy start. BUT I might not keep the run since I see how easy it is to get to this point in one sitting I might just farm some reset accounts for a nice starting unit, or maybe I just do that for my next account. This one started with Roy (level 15 now) which is obviously poop lol.

- - - Updated - - -

DC's are short for demon crystals. It's the thursday daily and you need two CC'd archers for it.
The monday gold daily much like phalanx 2 makes Cloris ideal to level at some point since she is used in the H difficulty one.

And in all honesty, aim for the Desert Oasis mission it is the best. Many guides are outdated since they added the desert missions.

Well, the currently final desert mission at 40 cost is the best overall, but at lower levels it will be difficult so the 30 cost one (oasis) will be your best bet for fodders.

Desert Oasis mission? That is all. :D

switch
04-09-2016, 12:37 AM
Well if you.reset accounts and get Elizabeth or Aisha.. Your account is pretty much set for life. Pretty much any plat apart from a few. Will set your account up nicely

King Dong
04-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Well if you.reset accounts and get Elizabeth or Aisha.. Your account is pretty much set for life. Pretty much any plat apart from a few. Will set your account up nicely

So, if I decide to farm accounts I should farm until I get a plat+? Are good golds not good enough?

Tenhou
04-09-2016, 04:20 PM
The whole reason you do account farming, if you do it, is to get a great plat or black. Personally i am against it, but hey, whatever rolls your boat.

In before lolix comes with his "it's not easy for free players" talk on me.

lolix
04-09-2016, 04:23 PM
depends on golds (there are some decent ones like bernice , but they aren't generally that usefull compared to plats) , but if you're willing to reset accounts , u should aim for plat/blacks. I mean , at least theoretically , you should get a plat on your first summon in about 10 out of 100 new accounts....and a black in 3 out of 100. Some people just make 1-2 summons because it's not worth raising scs for more summons on a new account.

Generally most black are usefull , but stuff like aisha , nanali , despara and so on are pretty damn good to have. Even plats like elziabeth , gelius , jerome , and so on

King Dong
04-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Just to clarify most people do the free roll plus 1-2 from SC's right? (do they just get up to the shrine and do the training missions or what?)

Thanks in advance!

lolix
04-09-2016, 05:44 PM
the free roll will awalys give bashira , so yeah they do 1-2 more from scs

switch
04-09-2016, 06:13 PM
You can do the first missions all the way to village rescue without even lvling units which will give you 2 summons if you use the 100 gold nutaku give you to buy one sc

King Dong
04-09-2016, 10:31 PM
I have a new question. :confused: <br />
<br />
When is it OK to start using SC's for Unit Capacity? Both my level 50 and level 40 account are in a 1 commission, discharge/combine, and repeat state currently....

soranokira
04-09-2016, 11:47 PM
actually as a free user, the 1st thing you should buy after that 10 rolls (lafate SC guide) is unit capacity all the way to max (35 times) then purchase a 2nd barracks for 30 SC. only after that will...

King Dong
04-10-2016, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the quick reply...literally sitting here grinding that account lol. Reset time. Well if the second roll isn't an account keeper.

Lafate
04-10-2016, 01:40 AM
it is almost two in the morning... and I have not updated the newbie guides in quite some time, but if you are still looking for a plan I'll gladly help you out after some sleep.

King Dong
04-10-2016, 02:58 AM
it is almost two in the morning... and I have not updated the newbie guides in quite some time, but if you are still looking for a plan I'll gladly help you out after some sleep.

Absolutely!

I actually just got tired of running three accounts at once that weren't even started correctly...deleted level 52, level 43, and level 29 account...and the one above with Themis (second roll was silver) at 17-18. Gonna be starting fresh again tomorrow. Plan to farm starts until I get a good one, and then grind it while I farm starts for a second account. Running two seems optimal...three was tedious.

One of the big things I was hoping for was to have more then just a step buy step guide, but also a pacing guide with bench marks to reach before moving on, minimum levels to start things/push for next thing, ect. That and some good roster management tips would be ideal.

Anyways looking forward to tomorrow. :D

Koto
04-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Google 10 minute emails. I suggest going hard on account resets until Tuesday. Aisha, Nunally, or Mikoto are all I would stop for during this week; but you may have your eye on something else....

King Dong
04-10-2016, 05:19 PM
I'm just farming the same account over and over. I'm using the first summon and if it is good but not an account carrier I just play until I get one more roll. If it is bad I just reset. <br />
<br />
EDIT: <br />

Koto
04-10-2016, 06:36 PM
I would save that email and keep grinding for Aisha. They are both good plats.

King Dong
04-10-2016, 06:51 PM
I would save that email and keep grinding for Aisha. They are both good plats.

I was planning on running two accounts. So, I think I will just grind this until it is on auto pilot and then return to farming new accounts while waiting on timers aiming for Aisha, Nanaly, or Mikoto like you said. Thanks for the advice!

Lafate
04-10-2016, 09:38 PM
1. SC plan for a free player is pretty much the same. 35 for box expanion > Saving at least 30 at all given times for collection event units and to a lesser extent farm event units > 30(buy at 60 SC) for second barracks > 30 (buy at 60 SC) for third barracks > After 30 SC feel free to spend on premium summons. However consider saving up to 60 SC once again before rolling 6 times for a premium spotlight you want. There is also a recommendation of spending 5 SC to run pastoral gate with an AW Betty then dumping the earned gold into 2k summons. Though that would be much later for you.

2. Not exactly sure what they are currently, but I know for a fact you could purchase the 7 SC buff and get to the desert missions to farm. Other then that I know you should begin CC around the time you get to Castle Retake. I also recommend keeping your core team close in levels together.

3. If you are refering to Unit level then 50. Though that is after you can sustain the gold cost. Prior to that it is 40-42 depending on rarity. Then you go the rest of the way with platinum+3 fairies.

4. At level 50+ is the only real time you should, but fairies are normally an issue to players. Black and Platinum fairies are normally saved for Platinum Armors. Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Iron fairies are normally used for combinding and event unit into another Event unit. Ex. Azami into Azami. Also Silver fairies are later needed to CC fodder for AW. So be careful with those.

5. Not to much. Each unit just gives 30 more experience. In the desert missions there is a bronze unit that gives that extra 30 regardless of class.

6. Nope. The only time that is the case is for Silver+, and it is level 10 if you don't need to CC it and 30CC20 if you do. The only time you need to CC is when you need it for a SU.

7. No amount of gold will ever be enough... unless you are paying to run for gold, and even then you'll only pay for what you need. With AW now a thing... you run out of gold fast... I had over 2m awhile ago... just a few days earlier I was under 200k which leaves little for leveling and even that will be gone when I get 100 DC again.

8. The gold dump is 2k summons. However, I highly don't recommend doing that unless you need an iron for CC purposes. Just not worth it now with the high cost of AW.

9. Your primarialy used girls. As soon as possible, and saved 200% minimum affection at all times for a new event girl you may or may not use.

10. Your leveling plan is a little off. The Charisma dump should go Pastoral Gate > Tower Overwatch > Dragon Hunting > Fiery Oasis.

11. Your affection Farming is good, but you may want to add Womens Battle 3 if you want to farm black/platinum fairies instead of black/gold

12. Mid-Game Army. You have far to many Archers. Bashira, Daniela, and Spica would be enough. Hayate will serve his purpose until you can get Saki. Bergan shouldn't be needed.

13. At the moment farm until you get Aisha or Nanaly

King Dong
04-10-2016, 11:26 PM
1. SC plan for a free player is pretty much the same. 35 for box expanion > Saving at least 30 at all given times for collection event units and to a lesser extent farm event units > 30(buy at 60 SC) for second barracks > 30 (buy at 60 SC) for third barracks > After 30 SC feel free to spend on premium summons. However consider saving up to 60 SC once again before rolling 6 times for a premium spotlight you want. There is also a recommendation of spending 5 SC to run pastoral gate with an AW Betty then dumping the earned gold into 2k summons. Though that would be much later for you.

2. Not exactly sure what they are currently, but I know for a fact you could purchase the 7 SC buff and get to the desert missions to farm. Other then that I know you should begin CC around the time you get to Castle Retake. I also recommend keeping your core team close in levels together.

3. If you are refering to Unit level then 50. Though that is after you can sustain the gold cost. Prior to that it is 40-42 depending on rarity. Then you go the rest of the way with platinum+3 fairies.

4. At level 50+ is the only real time you should, but fairies are normally an issue to players. Black and Platinum fairies are normally saved for Platinum Armors. Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Iron fairies are normally used for combinding and event unit into another Event unit. Ex. Azami into Azami. Also Silver fairies are later needed to CC fodder for AW. So be careful with those.

5. Not to much. Each unit just gives 30 more experience. In the desert missions there is a bronze unit that gives that extra 30 regardless of class.

6. Nope. The only time that is the case is for Silver+, and it is level 10 if you don't need to CC it and 30CC20 if you do. The only time you need to CC is when you need it for a SU.

7. No amount of gold will ever be enough... unless you are paying to run for gold, and even then you'll only pay for what you need. With AW now a thing... you run out of gold fast... I had over 2m awhile ago... just a few days earlier I was under 200k which leaves little for leveling and even that will be gone when I get 100 DC again.

8. The gold dump is 2k summons. However, I highly don't recommend doing that unless you need an iron for CC purposes. Just not worth it now with the high cost of AW.

9. Your primarialy used girls. As soon as possible, and saved 200% minimum affection at all times for a new event girl you may or may not use.

10. Your leveling plan is a little off. The Charisma dump should go Pastoral Gate > Tower Overwatch > Dragon Hunting > Fiery Oasis.

11. Your affection Farming is good, but you may want to add Womens Battle 3 if you want to farm black/platinum fairies instead of black/gold

12. Mid-Game Army. You have far to many Archers. Bashira, Daniela, and Spica would be enough. Hayate will serve his purpose until you can get Saki. Bergan shouldn't be needed.

13. At the moment farm until you get Aisha or Nanaly

1. Awesome I get it now....I didn't understand how people had room for all their stuff...because the guides I read seem to have left out the part about boxes first. :cool:

2. I guess I was just hoping for roughly what level I should be advancing from thing to thing, but I will have to play it by ear I guess.

3. So, pretty much when you have the gold use whatever fodder you have (until 40-42, later 50), but if you're having gold issues just use the bronze's?

4. Now that I get to buy the boxes I will just save them all...I was only asking because I had a unity capacity of 65-70 and like 25-30 fairies. It was getting annoying. :D

5. Ok, I will do it when I can (with all this space it seems I will do it if the class has easily farmable irons), and not worry to much when I can't (or for classes like healers, rogues, ect. which don't even have them).

6. Good info thanks!

7. & 8. These were really only questions before I realized I could use Iron fodder for so long, now I have no desire to dump the gold. :P

9. Sounds good! (the save 200% thing is for a bit later yeah? I mean once I'm capable of doing events and what not)

10. Your jump from Pastoral gate to Tower Watch is huge! I just picked the ones with the highest exp amount per charisma along the way. Unless that seems wrong? My plan is basically yours but with the ones I listed in that HUGE gap lol.

11. OK!

12. There are only five because one is for men only battles and the other is my third until I farm the crystals for Spica. Speaking of men only battles that is why all the bronze Cost Reduced (CRed) units were list with the exception of the Leo's (which were for early deployment AND men's battles).

13. Yup auto piloting the two plat account while I do that. That is what I was doing before this post, and what I will be doing after.

Thank you so much for your time!

Only thing I'm really still looking for is some general bench marks. (Number 2 from my original post)

Lafate
04-11-2016, 03:12 AM
2. Each person will have different level due to units they may have. It it simply a matter of doing as much as you can before you are forced to level your way up to the next cap. 10 > 20 > 30 > 40. Of course as has been mentioned around Castle Retake is when you will normally be forced to CC units.

3. I personally have not used fairies to level any of my units outside of what I mentioned. Haven't gotten everything I have to 50CC50/50 yet..

9. Yeah it is for later after you have your core. Granted I'd probably have around 2000%+ if I didn't raise girls affection simply to do that.. Guess it is a benefit of being here from day one.

10. It is for the benefit of your own level and your units level as well as gold to level said units. Doing something like Return to Ruins will eat up your gold like nothing else despite level units faster.

12. All the male only maps can be beaten with extremely low level iron units from what I remember doing. They aren't at all hard. Only think I needed chrristopher for Mens Battle 3. Even then I never leveled anything.

soranokira
04-11-2016, 03:49 AM
because the guides I read seem to have left out the part about boxes first.
because you didnt read http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/32-effectively-sc-free-player.html
I mentioned reading ^ as well in my guide.

King Dong
04-11-2016, 02:10 PM
because you didnt read http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/32-effectively-sc-free-player.html
I mentioned reading ^ as well in my guide.

I 100% did read it, and then I reread it after your post, and BOTH times I came to the same conclusion...you said to save up to 50SC first THEN to read the guide you linked and well..

The plan you linked does NOT say to get box expansion first. That guide says (tl:dr style) 20-25 first rolls, save 100 for events/second rolls, THEN the excess over 100 goes to boxes (admittedly mentioning you can skip the middle part, but that still delays buying boxes by 25 SC or 50 SC if I followed your advice and didn't read it until then). At least for me that is a huge difference.

So, again thank you for the guide, but it's a bit rude to tell me I didn't read something that I did even after I told you I did. :(

BTW please don't take this as me being hostile just not a fan of being called a liar. I still really appreciate all the help.

- - - Updated - - -

2. Each person will have different level due to units they may have. It it simply a matter of doing as much as you can before you are forced to level your way up to the next cap. 10 > 20 > 30 > 40. Of course as has been mentioned around Castle Retake is when you will normally be forced to CC units.

3. I personally have not used fairies to level any of my units outside of what I mentioned. Haven't gotten everything I have to 50CC50/50 yet..

9. Yeah it is for later after you have your core. Granted I'd probably have around 2000%+ if I didn't raise girls affection simply to do that.. Guess it is a benefit of being here from day one.

10. It is for the benefit of your own level and your units level as well as gold to level said units. Doing something like Return to Ruins will eat up your gold like nothing else despite level units faster.

12. All the male only maps can be beaten with extremely low level iron units from what I remember doing. They aren't at all hard. Only think I needed chrristopher for Mens Battle 3. Even then I never leveled anything.

2. Fair enough. Thanks!

3. Save fairies. Check.

9. Thank you for clarifying. Seems like a solid plan.

10. I will take this as don't stall out to long on the road from Pastoral Gate to Tower Overwatch, and to that I say I will do my best. :D

12. Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't exactly planing on "leveling" those units, more so just holding on to, and cost reducing, them. That would give me some 10-15's to use for the missions. Is that reasonable?

BTW I would really like to thank you again for all the help!

soranokira
04-11-2016, 10:15 PM
blame lafate then, since he didnt specifically mention box expansion first. but after some time I came to the conclusion as to how to use my SCs:
50 SC -> roll for early unit. save up to 50 (because I dont use as many and I dont buffer as much as lafate), then I completely ignore summons until I have max box expansion (because of stampcard, it's now a good idea to save up to 50, then split between bursting for box slots and for event expenditure), save up to 50 again and throw 30 for 2nd barracks and rest on events, and then the rest is free-for-all.

King Dong
04-12-2016, 12:49 PM
blame lafate then, since he didnt specifically mention box expansion first. but after some time I came to the conclusion as to how to use my SCs:
50 SC -> roll for early unit. save up to 50 (because I dont use as many and I dont buffer as much as lafate), then I completely ignore summons until I have max box expansion (because of stampcard, it's now a good idea to save up to 50, then split between bursting for box slots and for event expenditure), save up to 50 again and throw 30 for 2nd barracks and rest on events, and then the rest is free-for-all.

I'm already pretty far in on spending 1 SC at a time on box expansions, but as soon as I'm done I will save to 50 to burst spend for stamp card(second barracks and event) and take it from there. Thanks!

King Dong
04-19-2016, 06:35 PM
Well it has been a week since my last post so I though I would give you guys a bit of an update on where I am. I wanted to do this both to make sure I'm progressing at a reasonable rate, and to get any remaining advice you guys are willing to share.

I guess I will start with what I have completed, and follow with what my plans are (so you guys can keep me on the right path).

Progress

Strategy Lesson Quest: Complete
Urgent Mission Drill: Complete
Story: Every 3* up to "Tower Overwatch" except Return to Ruins (Using to farm levels and fodder)
Challenges: Farming "A Gigantic Enemy" for Gold Spirits (All 3*ed except Mens/Womens Battle up to that point)
Daily: Failed Thursdays decided to put off a week, but completed easy and normal for Monday and Tuesday.

Plans

Story: I want to push on to "Castle Retake" once I have a few 50cc30ish units (does that seem right?).
Challenges: I want to push on to "Phalax 2" at a similar time (I read I will need a witch CCed does that sound about right?)'
Daily: Attempting easy and normal dailies this week while I gauge what I will need for the hard monday and thursday dailies (advice welcome).

Lastly, I would like to update you guys on my current "army", my current resources, and my plans for both.

Army
http://i.imgur.com/wz0dxnw.png
As well as a mincosted Russell, Wilfred, and Bergan

Resources

About 200k gold

2 Spirit of Iron
3 Spirit of Copper
31 Spirit of Silver
26 Spirit of Gold
2 Spirit of Black
2 Spirit of Rainbow (any advice on who to use this on?)

2 Platinum Armor (level up rewards)

CC Fodder
http://i.imgur.com/5BCcjgk.png
http://i.imgur.com/Hn80rY9.png

Gifts

16 Ruby
36 Crystal
137 Bouquet

Plans

I figured I would use the Plat Armors on my top priority CC's to get from 40-50 (advice welcome) and use the reserve of gifts to rush 100 affection on them. As for the rest of the spirits, and gifts, I'm open to advice, but for now I was gonna use spirits to get units from 40-50 for CCing while holding 3-5 of each in reserve and probably just using gifts on CCed units.

I'm unsure about CCing priority right now only because I can't quite farm platinum spirits which leaves me unsure about what to do. Also, I don't really know how valuable Marr and/or Sasha are. I have been unsure when to use Marr over Iris/Alissa and so I'm also unsure of their CC priority. Sasha seems strictly better than Valerie, but again no access to plat spirits. Not to mention when I get them I don't know what my plat CC priority should be since I have 4 now instead of the planned 2 (or 3 once I got Spica). Going in my CC priority was...

Silver: Leeanne - Soma/Daniela - Alissa - Valerie >
Platinum: Bashira > Spica > Cypria >

But now I'm thinking about it is more...

Silver: Soma/Daniela - Alissa - Leeanne - Valerie >
Gold: Cloris (for Phalax 2) - Katie - Iris >
Platinum: ??? right no clue at this point.

Also, it seems important to combine these for more of a single priority list since I can do both Silver and Gold units right now. Maybe something like...

Teir 1: Cloris - Katie - Iris With either Soma or Daniela before, or after if you guy think that is better? (Also, which is really the right choice Soma or Daniela? Visually I like Soma way better, but if Daniela is way better I would settle.)
Teir 2: Leeanne - Alissa - Valerie
Teir 3: Elaine - Calliope > 2nd Leeanne - Phyllis - Eunice

I took the time to see what units I already have the CC fodder for and well it seems silver archers is the big issue I have 4 but I need 9 for Bashira (3) - Soma/Daniela (1) - Spica (3) - Marr (1) - Cypria (1). Also, I'm not sure if after using these 4, for let's say Soma/Daniela and Bashira, I should save until I have 3 for Spica OR if I should CC Marr and/or Cypria before saving for Spica?

Cloris, Kaite, Iris, Alissa, Vallerie, Elaine, Calliope, Phyllis, and Eunice I have the CC fodder for already, BUT CCing Vallerie will delay Sash.

The first Leeanne can be CCed with the third one I get from 3*ing "Castle Retake" once I get to that point, and the second one is a mystery since I have no more guaranteed Heavies.

That basically covers everything.

Well, it looks like I created another wall of text sorry.

TL;DR Update of progress and plan. Advice wanted.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

soranokira
04-20-2016, 04:01 AM
Story: I want to push on to "Castle Retake" once I have a few 50cc30ish units (does that seem right?).
Challenges: I want to push on to "Phalax 2" at a similar time (I read I will need a witch CCed does that sound about right?)'
Daily: Attempting easy and normal dailies this week while I gauge what I will need for the hard monday and thursday dailies (advice welcome).

actually you should already rush to 1* skip castle retake by this point because leveling every unit (when you don't use them was somewhat pointless, but nvm. I guess I should edit my guide again. my fault, sorry.)

using EthEternal videos, you can actually 1* skip the necessary maps and just rush to phalanx 2 map which drops affection items + gold + plat fairies. and yes you probably need a cc'd witch.

as for marr, I'd say she's a bit hard to use since pre-AW and at lower levels, her heal will pretty much be lower than a healers. although her heal might well be better than a healers in poison maps.

as I've mentioned in my guide, soma vs daniela is a very minor thing. daniela has a better skill and higher base attack, but loses out on base 30% affection so actually spending effort to level her up would be a chore. but generally, the difference is negligible since you'll want to be using bashira and spica more often then these 2 temporary archers. and yes, silver archers are always the issue early game, since the game only gives you enough silver archers to cc bashira and 1 silver archer with iirc.

cypria is seriously a low priority unit aside from getting her to 250 atk to 1* skip castle retake.

as for cc'ing, there's no real need to rush everyone to cc together or leveling them all to 50 the way you did it to 35. what you actually needed to was to level units up 1 by 1 and get to the more efficient farming maps (fiery oasis 30 charisma map, and so on) while leveling whatever units you might need to use just enough to get past whatever map you were struggling with.

Masterwolf
04-20-2016, 06:00 AM
Have to agree with Sora here. I wasted a ton of time trying to level up everyone in groups and man it put me way behind. Focus on Katie first and then your HAT. Which in your case is Iris, Bashira, Leanne. Then after that I would get Elaine, Cloris, Val, and Soma up next. From there get a second healer, witch up and then a 2nd tank. That should give you a good base and you can then mix and match from there.

Also no need to save affection items. Use them on Katie, Iris, Bashira, and Leanne. Even getting them to 50% affection before cc helps a ton.

soranokira
04-20-2016, 06:06 AM
Have to agree with Sora here. I wasted a ton of time trying to level up everyone in groups and man it put me way behind. Focus on Katie first and then your HAT. Which in your case is Iris, Bashira, Leanne. Then after that I would get Elaine, Cloris, Val, and Sora up next. From there get a second healer, witch up and then a 2nd tank. That should give you a good base and you can then mix and match from there.

*attempts to think what role I play in King Dong's team*
I didn't know I fight under the prince...that sure is something new to me.

Masterwolf
04-20-2016, 06:08 AM
*attempts to think what role I play in King Dong's team*
I didn't know I fight under the prince...that sure is something new to me.

LOL ok switched to Soma. :-P

King Dong
04-20-2016, 09:36 AM
Thanks guys!

I think I will use my two xp cans on Katie (solid first CC) and Cloris (for Phalax 2 and Thursday daily). If all goes well I will be able to 1* Castle Retake and push on to Phalax 2. Then my third CC can be Bashira since I will be able to CC plats. Iris, Leeanne, and Soma will follow.

Still interested in hearing your advice on who to use the two Rainbow Spirits on.

On a side note I was unable to farm a second account with a black after 50ish tries, but I got a Sabinne last night and I've been farming that account. Do you guys think she is good enough to run a second account for. Seems to me that having a guaranteed plat Assist seems nice.

One more time Thanks for all the help guys!

soranokira
04-20-2016, 09:57 AM
generally with regards to rainbow fairies, horde until you find good use for them. like 4/5 -> 5/5 for a decent skill and/or premium plat+ useful skills.
no, sabine isn't anything special.

King Dong
04-20-2016, 10:15 AM
generally with regards to rainbow fairies, horde until you find good use for them. like 4/5 -> 5/5 for a decent skill and/or premium plat+ useful skills.
no, sabine isn't anything special.

Saving Rainbow Spirits and Sabinne account deleted (was only level 21..meh).

Thanks!

lolix
04-20-2016, 11:49 AM
generally most blacks are good , but if you're looking at plat accounts , getting a jerome , gellius , elizabeth , uzume (good unit , but usually better for advanced players since you won't use advance guards that much anyway) or any of the plat princesses , is a very god damn good start

King Dong
04-20-2016, 12:19 PM
generally most blacks are good , but if you're looking at plat accounts , getting a jerome , gellius , elizabeth , uzume (good unit , but usually better for advanced players since you won't use advance guards that much anyway) or any of the plat princesses , is a very god damn good start

Thanks I will keep them in mind. :D

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 12:49 PM
first off don't ask for help on this forum - everyone here is stupid and their answers are always hella expensive

King Dong
04-20-2016, 04:56 PM
So, after grinding 27 accounts today... I finally got a black unit! Aisha! I'm almost level 20 on this new account. :D I'm pretty stoked.

soranokira
04-20-2016, 08:06 PM
So, after grinding 27 accounts today... I finally got a black unit! Aisha! I'm almost level 20 on this new account. :D I'm pretty stoked.

worth it. broken black.

switch
04-21-2016, 12:04 AM
ehh people always getting blacks .. and i rolled 50+ accounts n get shit all.. got gellius and jerome on different accounts but i have both on my main so just rerolled

King Dong
04-21-2016, 07:16 AM
ehh people always getting blacks .. and i rolled 50+ accounts n get shit all.. got gellius and jerome on different accounts but i have both on my main so just rerolled

I grinded a little over 50 during the week I didn't post, then I did 27 the day I actually got it. So, yeah lost of rerolls, but worth it in the long run I bet.

lolix
04-21-2016, 08:29 AM
yeah , aisha is literally the strongest possible black at the moment

King Dong
04-21-2016, 08:34 AM
yeah , aisha is literally the strongest possible black at the moment

Any tips for using her? Party comp changes to optimize having her? Or anything really?

So far her ability is nice, but her range is pretty small making her placement harder then I originally thought.

Also, do I focus on CCing her first (well as soon as I get a black spirit)?

Thanks!

soranokira
04-21-2016, 09:15 AM
Any tips for using her? Party comp changes to optimize having her? Or anything really?

So far her ability is nice, but her range is pretty small making her placement harder then I originally thought.

Also, do I focus on CCing her first (well as soon as I get a black spirit)?

Thanks!

use her as a ranged dps like vampire hunter (short range burst dps to clear mobs within range quickly)

and no, I dont suggest cc'ing her first, because generally it's easier to CC the base classes, then work from there.

King Dong
04-21-2016, 10:07 AM
use her as a ranged dps like vampire hunter (short range burst dps to clear mobs within range quickly)

and no, I dont suggest cc'ing her first, because generally it's easier to CC the base classes, then work from there.

Thanks!

So, use her less like a 3rd Archer/Mage/Witch and instead she is more of a choke point ranged DPS with a nice AoE affect.

I found that, for example, on Tower Overwatch she was an amazing tenth unit at the choke point for the last wave. Also, the crux (hardest part) on a map like Wolves Den (which is the same map used for Bandit Hideout for some reason) is near the end when there are three archers and a Bandit. For that the videos I've seen seem to wait for them to make it to the HAT set up on the right and then try to double Mage them down before the kill the healer. I found Aisha can solve this with the help of a Heavy just drop the heavy on the three archers and us her ability to have a smooth solution to the crux.

As far as CCing focus on Cloris, Katie, and H-A-T before her then?

soranokira
04-21-2016, 11:37 AM
Thanks!

So, use her less like a 3rd Archer/Mage/Witch and instead she is more of a choke point ranged DPS with a nice AoE affect.

I found that, for example, on Tower Overwatch she was an amazing tenth unit at the choke point for the last wave. Also, the crux (hardest part) on a map like Wolves Den (which is the same map used for Bandit Hideout for some reason) is near the end when there are three archers and a Bandit. For that the videos I've seen seem to wait for them to make it to the HAT set up on the right and then try to double Mage them down before the kill the healer. I found Aisha can solve this with the help of a Heavy just drop the heavy on the three archers and us her ability to have a smooth solution to the crux.

As far as CCing focus on Cloris, Katie, and H-A-T before her then?

pretty much. the primary reason is due to ease of following video guides for events and story mission clears using default units, and making use of unique units like those really comes after having a strong core, then you switch around and use gimmick teams (advance guard, rear guard etc.)

King Dong
04-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Just over here hunting dragons on commission like a boss. :cool:

Seriously though Castle Retake was hard to even 1 star glad that is over.

Does anyone have a link to some YouTube videos similar to Eth Eternal's, but for the dessert mission, so I can see how much prep I will need to get to Fiery Oasis?

Also, now that I used my two XP cans, I assume it will just be a huge gold sink to get anymore units to 50 to CC...?

Oh, and I hit the 35 box expansions mark so now I just save to 50 for stamp car purposes right?

Thanks again!

soranokira
04-21-2016, 08:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz_ojiKP8dQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcaT6gO30t4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5lD33ioMvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrlcNB_FHO4

fiery oasis is easy just go find a keykii video or something

Masterwolf
04-22-2016, 03:15 AM
Oh, and I hit the 35 box expansions mark so now I just save to 50 for stamp car purposes right?

Thanks again!

If you mean you have bought all the army expansions and still have the 30 to buy the barracks then yes. Get to the point where you spend at least 50 when you use the 30 to expand. You can click on Other/Stamp Card to see what you need to spend to get the upgraded Stamp card.

King Dong
04-22-2016, 07:53 AM
If you mean you have bought all the army expansions and still have the 30 to buy the barracks then yes. Get to the point where you spend at least 50 when you use the 30 to expand. You can click on Other/Stamp Card to see what you need to spend to get the upgraded Stamp card.

Yes, bought 35 box expansions. No, I don't have 30 for barracks. Yes, I'm gonna save until 50 before I use 30 on barracks, and then I will use 20 on that stamp card to upgrade the next one.

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, small update.

Katie is 50CC30, Cloris is 50CC30, and Soma is 50CC20 (gonna get to 50CC30 before anything else) all with 100 affection. I made it to Dragon Hunting for leveling, fodder, ect. My next goal is to get to Phalax 2 with the stam I get this weekend (got 41 DC's with the stam since last update). If I can get there I will have access to plat spirits for CCing Bashira > Sasha > Marr and eventually Cypria if I want. If not my next CC will be Iris. My hope is that I will be able to get a plat armor, or 2, from Mondays daily if I do then I will doing pretty well I think. If not then the fodder grind to slow level them will be much more work. Currently level 71.

Does "CCing Bashira > Sasha > Mara and eventually Cypria" seem like the right order for the plats?

Is Iris my best choice for my next CC IF I can't start CCing the plats?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Oh, my Aisha account is level 39. I did a Soma CC rush and she is basically 50CC30 (27). I think I want to use my two XP cans on Cloris and Iris? I'm able to farm Tower Overwatch, Low Cost Battle, and A Gigantic Enemy. I think when I have those three CC's I should be able to push through Castle Retake 1* and start farming Dragon Hunting. As for Phalax 2 I think I will try to get there roughly the same time. Does that seem about right? Oh, and I will start Monday and Thursday Dailies next week I assume.

lolix
04-22-2016, 07:58 AM
even if u can cc plats , u will probably need a cc-ed healer long before you finish cc-ing all those. PS: for the love of me i can't remember who mara is. Maybe you mean marr ? Even so , i'd still cc iris over a fengshui user even if plat. Her heal is too little for higher hitting bosses.

King Dong
04-22-2016, 08:14 AM
even if u can cc plats , u will probably need a cc-ed healer long before you finish cc-ing all those. PS: for the love of me i can't remember who mara is. Maybe you mean marr ? Even so , i'd still cc iris over a fengshui user even if plat. Her heal is too little for higher hitting bosses.

I do mean Marr, and I was actually thinking Bashira > Sasha-Iris> Marr....and Cypria isn't actually a priority just listed because plat. In fact Marr might be lower priority then Leeanne, but probably not Alissa or Valerie since I will have a healer and mage CCed already. What do you think? Should Leeanne, Alissa - Valerie, and/or Elaine - Calliope be before Marr?

Also, I put an edit in the other post...

Edit: Oh, my Aisha account is level 39. I did a Soma CC rush and she is basically 50CC30 (27). I think I want to use my two XP cans on Cloris and Iris? I'm able to farm Tower Overwatch, Low Cost Battle, and A Gigantic Enemy. I think when I have those three CC's I should be able to push through Castle Retake 1* and start farming Dragon Hunting. As for Phalax 2 I think I will try to get there roughly the same time. Does that seem about right? Oh, and I will start Monday and Thursday Dailies next week I assume.

lolix
04-22-2016, 10:19 AM
u have to think : do i have all of my core classes cc-ed first ? Can i deal with most situations ? (well , u won't be able to deal with high tier missions with only silvers most of the time , but for day to day , having a strong core team , even if its silver , it's generally better).

Now , if the answer to said question is yes , then you can start leveling niche units. Bashira and sasha are great units if u have the resources to cc them asap. If not , sure , use a silver mage/archer. Marr is lower priority then Iris. Not sure about alissa tho. I mean , alisa can outheal single targets and IS cheaper to cc , but still.....Marr should heal around 300 and something as base damage. Add the 19% prince buff and she gets closer to 400. Healing 2 units for almost 400 at the same time is not bad at all. If i read her skill right , she also heals everyone in her range during her skill duration , and that's quite good. Regardless , i'd place iris on a higher priority then her tho.

You might want to cc another alisa after iris anyway , since you will use at least 3 cc-ed healers anyway later in the game

King Dong
04-22-2016, 10:34 AM
u have to think : do i have all of my core classes cc-ed first ? Can i deal with most situations ? (well , u won't be able to deal with high tier missions with only silvers most of the time , but for day to day , having a strong core team , even if its silver , it's generally better).

Now , if the answer to said question is yes , then you can start leveling niche units. Bashira and sasha are great units if u have the resources to cc them asap. If not , sure , use a silver mage/archer. Marr is lower priority then Iris. Not sure about alissa tho. I mean , alisa can outheal single targets and IS cheaper to cc , but still.....Marr should heal around 300 and something as base damage. Add the 19% prince buff and she gets closer to 400. Healing 2 units for almost 400 at the same time is not bad at all. If i read her skill right , she also heals everyone in her range during her skill duration , and that's quite good. Regardless , i'd place iris on a higher priority then her tho.

You might want to cc another alisa after iris anyway , since you will use at least 3 cc-ed healers anyway later in the game

Thanks!

Ran into a big problem on my way to Phalax 2. I 3*ed Low Cost Battle 3 with ease, but I couldn't even 1* Solitary Battle 3. The video I watch had Kerry with 525+ attack, and the comments say you need 525+ attack to beat it. My valk wouldn't have that if I 50CC30ed her. What solution would you suggest? I just need 1 star to make it through for Phalax 2, but that seems way out of reach. At 3 stam a try I would rather not just keep trying different stuff. :(

soranokira
04-22-2016, 10:39 AM
Thanks!

Ran into a big problem on my way to Phalax 2. I 3*ed Low Cost Battle 3 with ease, but I couldn't even 1* Solitary Battle 3. The video I watch had Kerry with 525+ attack, and the comments say you need 525+ attack to beat it. My valk wouldn't have that if I 50CC30ed her. What solution would you suggest? I just need 1 star to make it through for Phalax 2, but that seems way out of reach. At 3 stam a try I would rather not just keep trying different stuff. :(

iirc it was something along the lines of drop katie and let her solo until the end then switch to leeanne or something. you'd leak a wolf since leeanne's tanking 2 wolf +1 gob by right. not confirmed though.

King Dong
04-22-2016, 11:07 AM
iirc it was something along the lines of drop katie and let her solo until the end then switch to leeanne or something. you'd leak a wolf since leeanne's tanking 2 wolf +1 gob by right. not confirmed though.

Ok, just just start with Katie since she can tank three, and end with Leeanne because she can tank three? lol OK seems easy enough. :D

switch
04-22-2016, 03:20 PM
You use Katie untill it's Down to 3 red Wolf's then use a tank

King Dong
04-22-2016, 06:06 PM
You use Katie untill it's Down to 3 red Wolf's then use a tank

I used Katie then Leeanne. I made it through 1* which is good enough for me.

Thanks!