PDA

View Full Version : Dwarfs n Giants

switch
04-14-2016, 01:47 AM
does anyone know how to do this map without having a premium ninja or without oliva. is there a better map to farm black spirits?

Tenhou
04-14-2016, 03:01 AM
This is the best challenge mode map to farm blacks on sadly. I cleared it using 3 blacks, those being Saki, Berna and Olivie. Sadly i doubt you can clear it without either very high level awakened units or a deal of blacks. I could also have used Karma to beat it, but she is obviously an event girl.

Otherwise, you could train a lot of rogues and try to rely on their dodge of course.

switch
04-14-2016, 03:08 AM
Well if I combine my 4 mehlis and hopefully get a few skill ups she should reach the boss with DPS. Fedora might reach mid aswell during skill. With the heal placement of iris and Camilla I should maybe be able to stall him long enough. Will be such a pain tho aha

Sasha
04-15-2016, 05:56 AM
Soldiers, rogues and towards the end duelists are your friends here, ranged is very iffy both healing and dps, Saki can be godly at the end in the centre.

switch
04-15-2016, 07:30 AM
without olivie you cant do the dps with melee units it just 2 hits anything i put out.. none of my range can reach the middle my fedora might be able to with 1 more skill up not sure if i wanna waste the rainbow to find out

Sasha
04-15-2016, 10:18 AM
With a little luck Saki will assaninate most things in all 3 lanes, don't use the rainbow fairy for this map.

switch
04-15-2016, 10:28 AM
ehh saki tho.. thats 3 units i could awaken and she is such a niche unit that only apply to maps like this

ZeroZet
04-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Think about it this way: she is the best ninja out here, black and all. Besides melee-slot ranged units are very useful to have.

Ramazan
04-15-2016, 03:31 PM
Im hoping to get saki before tp rotation comes (was saying the same thing for spica hihihi ^^) need like 2-3 months to get her, though if an event shows up and gives out sh*tload of dc then it might take a bit shorter.

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 10:06 PM
Saki is more than worth the DC in my opinion. While she isn't needed for every map, she is useful in a fair number and can help make plenty of maps easier or at least faster.

That said, another unit to consider if you have it is Solano (the plat summoner, though the black one likely also works). The reason is that while her range (like all ranged units) is reduced, her splash damage radius is not. Thus if you have a unit blocking the top ogre and have her attacking it, she will also hit the middle lane for a fair amount of damage. At least until the top ogre dies. Then you should just withdraw her for UP.

Anyway, the map is probably doable without blacks, but to kill the middle lane you'll almost certainly need at least some form of melee slot ranged damage. Whether it comes from Saki, some other ninja, a magic fencer, or some other random unit that can do so. While Olivie is useful, you can also make due with either a string of particularly tanky units, or some rogues and some luck.

switch
04-15-2016, 11:27 PM
I'm thinking of lvling cutrie for her heal. That and Fedora and a heal place iris and some luck might be able to do it

ZeroZet
04-16-2016, 04:52 AM
...Also, we have an entire subforum for discussing strategies for particular maps.
Shouldn't mods move these threads there, and users only start them there as well?

soranokira
04-16-2016, 08:16 AM
...Also, we have an entire subforum for discussing strategies for particular maps.
Shouldn't mods move these threads there, and users only start them there as well?

convince lafate to not be lazy. but I think that's hard.