PDA

View Full Version : method to level up your characthers

White935
04-14-2016, 09:10 AM
Should you be feeding your gatcha straight out the box, or first level them up (fodder) before feeding them to your gals ?

Tenhou
04-14-2016, 09:56 AM
From what i've understood:
-2* knights and less are only to be used if their skills match with your 3*+ knights. Otherwise sell them (keep one if you wish for collection purposes)
-Manyu are there to level you, feed them to the same colour
-Feed 3*s to themselves to increase skill level and equipment limit, they are not really too rare anyways.

soranokira
04-14-2016, 10:10 AM
I heard it's viable to level your 3*+ girls up to level 10 using 2* fodders before feeding manyus (fairies)

MiqDoloran
04-14-2016, 10:16 AM
I find that I run out of inventory space before gathering enough of a single colour to do a full upgrade. It costs a hella lot of gold too, so not doing a full 10x merge at higher levels doesn't really seem viable.

soranokira
04-14-2016, 10:28 AM
I find that I run out of inventory space before gathering enough of a single colour to do a full upgrade. It costs a hella lot of gold too, so not doing a full 10x merge at higher levels doesn't really seem viable.

you can use flower gems to expand slot. someone on another discord channel recommended expanding up till 100 slots to me.

Ramazan
04-14-2016, 03:22 PM
At least fkg dont have a stamp card system like aigis, thus we can spend it any time for anything that we need. But im thinking of saving up to 50 flower gems for 10x roll gacha for 1 more free, until then i'll use 3* girls.

Blaxer
04-14-2016, 03:59 PM
At least fkg dont have a stamp card system like aigis, thus we can spend it any time for anything that we need. But im thinking of saving up to 50 flower gems for 10x roll gacha for 1 more free, until then i'll use 3* girls.

what about your guaranteed 5*?

KindaShy
04-14-2016, 04:40 PM

Same here, but I did spend 5 on the 5Star spin.

Ramazan
04-14-2016, 04:58 PM
what about your guaranteed 5*?

Ofc i get that 5* because u have %60ish chance to get 3* which is pretty bad for premium roll, and another 4* which is St. Paulia but i guess game gives her to everybody.

Discoceris
04-15-2016, 02:02 AM
(1) Don't spend flower gems on summons unless a special event is happening (When I first started my JP account, they had reduced price draws, and I had to take advantage of them) ... save them up for slot expansion, and other things.

(2) Use Manyu for leveling. Don't worry about expanding number of teams early on. I highly recommend that you grind out old maps to get 3 flower ratings on each of them for bonus rewards. At these levels, it's easy to rank up. Sell off any unneeded low cards (unless you're going for skill-ups to unlock equipment slots)

(3) Always hit the Gather and burn all 3 of your seeds. Do this every rank up (timer resets and you get 3 seeds every time you rank up) You get coins, gifts (to give your girls), Gacha seeds, etc. VERY IMPORTANT

(4) Try to participate in as many raids as you can. This might be difficult in your time zone if not enough people are playing.

(5) Farm/gather gifts as much as possible. As your girls relationship levels increase, so does their stats. This is the only direct method of stat improvement other than leveling (and once you've capped, it really is the only improvement you can provide those girls unless you evolve them)

Ramazan
04-15-2016, 07:49 AM
Does my putting archer to front and melee to back affects their effectiveness?

RAI
04-15-2016, 10:21 AM
I think in the guide supplied by nutaku they hint that you gain affection from doing a evolution.

Is this true? and if so how much affection do they gain?

I wanna avoid wasting affection items since 100% is the cap.

ZeroZet
04-15-2016, 12:01 PM
I think in the guide supplied by nutaku they hint that you gain affection from doing a evolution.

I wanna avoid wasting affection items since 100% is the cap.They gain additional stats from any affection they already have, not affection itself, from what I gathered.

Discoceris
04-15-2016, 11:20 PM

I wanna avoid wasting affection items since 100% is the cap.

No ... if zero affection while performing evolution ... you gain nothing. So you need to pump it to 100% before doing anything else.

Lixigen
04-16-2016, 12:18 AM
No ... if zero affection while performing evolution ... you gain nothing. So you need to pump it to 100% before doing anything else.

Wow, then this will take quite a long time to max their affection before evolving, does the stats gain on affection after evolving does not increase also?

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 12:40 AM
Pretty much... I'm focusing on one character per category for now (toys, books, etc.) and have 4 around 60% but I'm really low on presents.

Schverika
04-16-2016, 08:03 AM
Incorrect - evo just doubles the bonus to stats from affection. It does nothing to how much affection there is. You can invest gifts before or after evo.

Incidentally, I'm currently up to 140 character slots in Nutaku FKG and still don't feel I have enough.