PDA

View Full Version : Please Give us an "Auto" or "Sweep" feature in 3 medal stages

shirokane
04-15-2016, 04:40 PM
First, congratz on an awesome game, best gameplay so far with Aigis ;)

Second, and as the title says, this game really needs this feature. It's really silly to just click hundreds of times in "Next" while farming (and boring), and the solar strike is not really a need for grinding.
I love the game, but people with jobs (which btw are usually paying for the game) doesnt have the time to spend 4 hrs daily clicking the same button. Sorry if I offend soemone, it's not the intention. So, I, like other people choose mostly games where mindless farming does not really require too much time investment.
Games that are clearly lower budget than this one, like "Hitsuji Chronicles" (and I like Hitsuji :P) already had the feature since day1.

The system you implemented with Aigis, the sweep one will be a great feature, but I'll be happy with just an auto and not clicking anymore that "Next" button :P. Yet it concerns me that jap version does not has one for FKG.

Thx!

Unregistered
04-15-2016, 05:12 PM
i preffer that dev add a single gacha, 10 at one can really mess you

seorizuki
04-15-2016, 10:58 PM

Second, and as the title says, this game really needs this feature. It's really silly to just click hundreds of times in "Next" while farming (and boring), and the solar strike is not really a need for grinding.
I love the game, but people with jobs (which btw are usually paying for the game) doesnt have the time to spend 4 hrs daily clicking the same button. Sorry if I offend soemone, it's not the intention. So, I, like other people choose mostly games where mindless farming does not really require too much time investment.
Games that are clearly lower budget than this one, like "Hitsuji Chronicles" (and I like Hitsuji :P) already had the feature since day1.

The system you implemented with Aigis, the sweep one will be a great feature, but I'll be happy with just an auto and not clicking anymore that "Next" button :P. Yet it concerns me that jap version does not has one for FKG.

Thx!

there is no sweep on dmm version so i doubt it will implemented here
though, some event and dailys have map that cost 80 stamina and give less exp so you wont lvld up so fast. i only logged once per day, grind less than one hour, and i could get every event unit.

i preffer that dev add a single gacha, 10 at one can really mess you
but there is single gacha button beside 10 gacha duh

Discoceris
04-15-2016, 11:23 PM

Thx!

Pretty unreasonable request. You could rapidly click through already (especially on those bonus maps) I could get through a good portion of things on a daily log-in for only a couple of hours a day at MOST, and so asking for something like this just smacks of laziness on your part. At what point do you stop wanting to play this game and instead just watch a Twitch stream?

KindaShy
04-15-2016, 11:25 PM
but there is single gacha button beside 10 gacha duh

Funny, I don't see a button for a single gacha under Normal either....

seorizuki
04-16-2016, 04:36 AM
Funny, I don't see a button for a single gacha under Normal either....

ah sorry, im bit sleepy when i made that post
i thought it was meant for premium gacha

but yeah, there is no single gacha for normal gacha, though i doubt someone want to pull single gacha on there

Ramazan
04-16-2016, 06:01 AM
You can use mouse auto click programs if you are not plan to watch twitch on background :p thats what i do when eating.

victor sant
04-16-2016, 09:44 AM
This is one of the main issue i have with this in comparison to Kanpani, it requires you to stay all the time on-screen.
On kanpani i start a quest. then do something else on another tab until the quest ends.

Since there is no user input other than the sunbean on battlers, i don't get why force people to be clicking during the map movement, if you don't have any control on it at all, such as choosing directions or managing your poarty.

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 09:49 AM
ah sorry, im bit sleepy when i made that post
i thought it was meant for premium gacha

but yeah, there is no single gacha for normal gacha, though i doubt someone want to pull single gacha on there

Ah no worries... it happens to the best of us!!

Fourth Down
04-17-2016, 12:08 AM
Pretty unreasonable request. You could rapidly click through already (especially on those bonus maps) I could get through a good portion of things on a daily log-in for only a couple of hours a day at MOST, and so asking for something like this just smacks of laziness on your part. At what point do you stop wanting to play this game and instead just watch a Twitch stream?

Maybe your english is not fantastic, or you got it translated, or you just dont know what unreasonable means. Thats not an unreasonable request by any stretch of the imagination. Click the button 50 times on the board, or click it once and have the same thing happen. Hmmm, which do I want? You believe having the option would be unreasonable? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

And as for calling it lazy ... IF you believe clicking the same button 50 times per mission means your "playing the game", you've been mesmerized by the most boring part of the game. You might as well go play cookie clicker, or install a program that requires you to click next 50 times before it installs, or go play a new game that you dont even need a computer for called press your mouse button until it breaks. There is NO strategy on the boards. Once you enter it, you're not so much playing the game, as seeing IF your line up is going to make it through to the end. There's no strategy, no moves, no choices, no decisions. Whether you click once or 50+ times, you dont choose which way your teams move, or their speed, or what skills they use, or anything. Maybe twice per board you can use the Solar Blast, but that thing does so much less damage than my teams, that its pointless. Its not made a difference in any way on any board I've cleared.

After you've gotten new cards, upgraded your characters, equipped them with items, made up the teams, raised the affection, .... now, I have to click Next, Next, Next, how many times to see IF it worked or not. IF I could do the exact same thing with an auto-mouse clicker, you might as well just in the button. Its not that hard, and its far from unreasonable.

Masterwolf
04-17-2016, 03:02 AM
Maybe your english is not fantastic, or you got it translated, or you just dont know what unreasonable means. Thats not an unreasonable request by any stretch of the imagination. Click the button 50 times on the board, or click it once and have the same thing happen. Hmmm, which do I want? You believe having the option would be unreasonable? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

And as for calling it lazy ... IF you believe clicking the same button 50 times per mission means your "playing the game", you've been mesmerized by the most boring part of the game. You might as well go play cookie clicker, or install a program that requires you to click next 50 times before it installs, or go play a new game that you dont even need a computer for called press your mouse button until it breaks. There is NO strategy on the boards. Once you enter it, you're not so much playing the game, as seeing IF your line up is going to make it through to the end. There's no strategy, no moves, no choices, no decisions. Whether you click once or 50+ times, you dont choose which way your teams move, or their speed, or what skills they use, or anything. Maybe twice per board you can use the Solar Blast, but that thing does so much less damage than my teams, that its pointless. Its not made a difference in any way on any board I've cleared.

After you've gotten new cards, upgraded your characters, equipped them with items, made up the teams, raised the affection, .... now, I have to click Next, Next, Next, how many times to see IF it worked or not. IF I could do the exact same thing with an auto-mouse clicker, you might as well just in the button. Its not that hard, and its far from unreasonable.

Ok do you not have fast forward on or are you just trying to be difficult? I did some testing on 4-3 the current favorite farm map and even with OMG having to click a few times I am completing it in roughly 1:30. And of that time I'll be generous and say that if I did not have to click I would save oh maybe 10 seconds. This game moves really quick compared to a lot of other Nutaku games like Kanpani or Hijitsu. You are asking for this to be a hands free game that could easily be scripted to run with no one present. Not a good business decision for sure. So sure not having to click might be your wish I agree with others it is an unreasonable wish that wouldn't add any benefit to the game either for the publishers or the users.

MiqDoloran
04-17-2016, 11:31 AM
I would still rather see an option to toggle fast forward for the next button so that it doesn't require two clicks. That's not too much to ask for.

Arkinum
04-17-2016, 02:11 PM
Thread turned a little toxic, but anyway.

I'm all for auto complete. Although I'll admit this game still has a fast pace without it. Having a ways to farm faster would help those of us with time consuming day jobs -_-

kHares
04-20-2016, 06:59 AM
You are asking for this to be a hands free game that could easily be scripted to run with no one present. Not a good business decision for sure. So sure not having to click might be your wish I agree with others it is an unreasonable wish that wouldn't add any benefit to the game either for the publishers or the users.

For me having an autocomplete feature saved Aigis. I liked the gameplay but grinding on the same maps over and over again became too much. For me (the user) it had great benefit and for the publisher too, because instead of burning out and not playing/paying now I spend a little money on it. I honestly don't see how this is an unreasonable request. You would still click on the missions, still log in and do all the other things. I could even play from work more then a few maps a day.

Skyleo
04-20-2016, 10:58 AM
There is a huge difference between Aigis and FKG : In aigis, you need to place your units (and use skills, etc...), while during a quest in FKG, you can just use your solar blast (and it's not like it was game breaker).

So.... yeah, I can see the point of an autocomplete thng in Aigis, but not in FKG

Ramazan
04-20-2016, 11:33 AM
How do you guys even need that feature? I make 3-4 daily maps and pufff... 0 stamina. Yeah you do too many 2-1 and other story maps at the start but later, stamina depletes very quickly anyway.

fluffs
04-20-2016, 11:37 AM
Hm... I see your point, and yet... it'll become easier to use up stamina. Right now you level up a lot more which restores stamina and exploration points. Right now you do low-cost main mission maps which give good experience per stamina. Eventually you'll be doing 3-4 80-stamina event maps at a time and then be done for at least 6 hours, and they don't give great exp per stamina, so you won't be leveling up every time you play.