PDA

View Full Version : General Consensus with regards to Normal Gacha Seeds

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 12:50 AM
So are we stockpiling them until the event in case there are new girls? I have all the 2 Stars, so I'm sitting on 12K seeds.

What are you guys doing?

Ramazan
04-16-2016, 01:58 AM
U have the chance of getting a 4* girl, sell all 2* ones, all 2* are worthless no point keeping them. If you have spare slots then fill them with 3*

Overload
04-16-2016, 03:06 AM
U have the chance of getting a 4* girl, sell all 2* ones, all 2* are worthless no point keeping them. If you have spare slots then fill them with 3*

Not entirely true for collection/album purposes you should keep 1 of every 2* until you have their affection to 100%

Tenhou
04-16-2016, 05:15 AM
Stocking up later for rare chances might be a thing. But currently when you are starting out and probably still have 2*s in your team? Nuh-uh, not me.

MiqDoloran
04-16-2016, 08:41 AM
Not entirely true for collection/album purposes you should keep 1 of every 2* until you have their affection to 100%

That's still a large resource sink in terms of how many gifts you'll need to reach 100% (I don't even know if 2* need less gifts for affection than others), so unless people are really bored you really have no need for them.

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 08:49 AM
Well, I already upped my girl limit to 100, and I am hoping to keep one copy of each of the 2 stars.... I am missing a few 3 stars but my team only has one 2 star now, all the others are at least 3 stars. Still only one 5 star though.... :^(

Ramazan
04-16-2016, 09:29 AM
That's still a large resource sink in terms of how many gifts you'll need to reach 100% (I don't even know if 2* need less gifts for affection than others), so unless people are really bored you really have no need for them.

Its not just for album purposes or h-scenes, %100 aff gives a flower gem as well (i heard) for each girl. (Ability points?)

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Ok, so I'm almost at 16K seeds now... I'm getting tempted to hit that button!!!!

Tenhou
04-16-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm just hitting it whenever i have 1k seeds. I feel that there is little point in saving. Upgrading my 3*s with copies comes before that, and if i get a 4* then all the better.

KindaShy
04-16-2016, 09:59 AM
I'm just hitting it whenever i have 1k seeds. I feel that there is little point in saving. Upgrading my 3*s with copies comes before that, and if i get a 4* then all the better.

You are probably right, they seem to be relatively easy to get. I'll probably empty them while I'm waiting for my stamina to regenerate between levels. It was fun while it lasted!!

Soo..... RNG not my friend... 16 x10 Normal Gacha Seed Rolls (160 total) ... only three 3 Star girls with one being new.. no 4 stars.... sigh....

Fabloo
04-16-2016, 01:23 PM
We have all the 2 and 3 star girls and there are only 3 4 star girls we don't have with 2 of them being added to the jp version in the last few months. With the low probability of getting a 4 star they aren't worth saving this early.

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 11:17 AM
Soo..... RNG not my friend... 16 x10 Normal Gacha Seed Rolls (160 total) ... only three 3 Star girls with one being new.. no 4 stars.... sigh....

I have been getting at least one 4* every 25 rolls (so every 25,000 seeds), so i think the odds are pretty much like getting a 6* in the Premium Gacha.

KindaShy
04-20-2016, 11:26 AM
I have been getting at least one 4* every 25 rolls (so every 25,000 seeds), so i think the odds are pretty much like getting a 6* in the Premium Gacha.

Then you are in the minority my friend. I do probably 30 rolls per day and have not seen a single one yet.

fluffs
04-20-2016, 11:31 AM
As you get higher level on the main game, it becomes easier to get normal gacha seeds... so use them ASAP to get the manyu, 3*, and more rarely 4* and ampies.

Also, some 2* units share skills with rarer units - for instance, 2* Margaret's Bludgeon is also on 3* Nymphaea, and 2* Yuki Yanagi's skill is on a 4* (the name escapes me right now). And 3* can often share with 4*. It seems like 5* and up are usually unique skills though in my experience?

At least until you have one of each 2* and 3* unit maxed at skill level 5 and 4 slots, and your 4* units like Hibiscus with skills shared with lower rarity units at skill level 5, it's better to use what you get.

MiqDoloran
04-20-2016, 11:34 AM
As you get higher level on the main game, it becomes easier to get normal gacha seeds... so use them ASAP to get the manyu, 3*, and more rarely 4* and ampies.

Also, some 2* units share skills with rarer units - for instance, 2* Margaret's Bludgeon is also on 3* Nymphaea, and 2* Yuki Yanagi's skill is on a 4* (the name escapes me right now). And 3* can often share with 4*. It seems like 5* and up are usually unique skills though in my experience?

At least until you have one of each 2* and 3* unit maxed at skill level 5 and 4 slots, and your 4* units like Hibiscus with skills shared with lower rarity units at skill level 5, it's better to use what you get.

I think that's Saffron Tulip? I actually got 2 4* from separate daily draws, didn't think much of it but I guess it was quite lucky in retrospect.

Flan
04-20-2016, 12:59 PM
I rolled 2 4* though they were both the same and IMO a fairly poor one 5% Solar filled at the start for an ability when evolved 2% prior to it. :/

KindaShy
04-20-2016, 01:32 PM
Yeah, I believe 4* and above slightly increases the group ability whereas a 3* actually adds one (since they did not have one previously).

Still looking for my 1st 4* from normals!!!

Flan
04-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I believe 4* and above slightly increases the group ability whereas a 3* actually adds one (since they did not have one previously).

Still looking for my 1st 4* from normals!!!

You'd be wrong then. While it seems the trend to increase the ability they have they can gain an additional ability instead of enhancing one. I don't have a wide pool to make a generalization, but Toad Lily gains an attack boosting battle ability in addition to her default 50% reduction from pests ability upon evolution.

If I had to make a generalization 3* adds an ability since they lack them.
4* improves the ability they have.
5* Gains a different ability in addition to what they have.
6* Gains an additional ability and maybe improves what they have as well to fit the trend.

KindaShy
04-20-2016, 03:56 PM
You'd be wrong then. While it seems the trend to increase the ability they have they can gain an additional ability instead of enhancing one. I don't have a wide pool to make a generalization, but Toad Lily gains an attack boosting battle ability in addition to her default 50% reduction from pests ability upon evolution.

If I had to make a generalization 3* adds an ability since they lack them.
4* improves the ability they have.
5* Gains a different ability in addition to what they have.
6* Gains an additional ability and maybe improves what they have as well to fit the trend.

No need to get snippy friend. I was merely trying to highlight that 3* added an ability (at least mine did) on EVO. Thank you for adding that Toad Lilly added an additional ability as well as I was unaware of that. Good day to you sir.

kojaku
04-20-2016, 04:40 PM
There are 5* that improves their abilitis too. And there might be some 4* to add a second ability even if the common trend is upgrading their ability. Althoug, even upgraded, it's still pretty far from 5* and 6* abilities.

Btw, for the gatchas, i just hit normal when i hit 1000 points, i've yet to see a 4*, but i'm happy when i get decently lucky and get a new 3* to swap for the duplicates in my squad. Or just a manyu, because 8~9 out of 10 pulls are 10x2* D=

Also, i would like to ask what do you think about premium gatcha. ¿Do you hit it when you have the 50 flowers or wait for something? I've read people saying there would be offers or something in the future, so i've been hesitating, as draw rates are not great and i don't know if 2 or even 3 4* would allow me to clear the second part of the event over the 3*, whis is my main concern right now.

fluffs
04-21-2016, 04:09 PM
Typically what I've seen on jp, and it might be different on EN, is:

There is the generic premium gacha which gives you whatever chance of 3*, 4*, 5*, 6* ... and then every 3* has the same chance as every other 3*, every 4* has the same chance as every other 4*, etc. [B]As more girls are added in each rarity, it will be harder to get specific girls from that rarity. If you really want Toad Lily, for instance, NOW is the time to go after her[./B]

There is also a spotlight premium gacha whenever they add new non-event 5* and 6* girls. Typically they add two 5* and one 6*. The only difference between premium and spotlight is that, if you get a 5*, you're more likely to get a 5* in the spotlight. It won't change the rate of giving 5* or 6* units in general, so if you DON'T like the current 5* or 6* units, you can save up flower coins for future spotlights.

I've also seen bonus gachas that add manyu or evolution units in addition to the flower knights, or spotlights that actually target a type of unit (blue/purple/yellow/red).

Finally, there have been step up gachas and other special offers that used dmm gold directly and had their own methods of working, but... well... Nutaku will do its own thing there I'm sure. Don't rely on them copying dmm's offers.

My advice on using premium gacha: When you hit 50 flower coins, do the 11-spin gacha once for some stronger units to build your team around. Then save up coins so you can do the 11-spin several times when you really, REALLY want two or more of a set of spotlight girls.

Discoceris
04-25-2016, 03:34 AM

That is a complete waste of time purely in terms of progression, but even as a casual time sink. The reason being that it is ALWAYS EASY to obtain those 2★ characters and fill out your album later. You should instead use your precious gifts on your higher star characters, because affection levels AFFECT character stats. if you're blowing them on 2★ to 100% and then selling them to make room in your inventory, you're doing it all wrong.

Zandel
04-25-2016, 04:43 AM
That is a complete waste of time purely in terms of progression, but even as a casual time sink. The reason being that it is ALWAYS EASY to obtain those 2★ characters and fill out your album later. You should instead use your precious gifts on your higher star characters, because affection levels AFFECT character stats. if you're blowing them on 2★ to 100% and then selling them to make room in your inventory, you're doing it all wrong.

For starters the word you were after was EFFECT not AFFECT...On to the real issue tho. His point was that if you are a collector then you want that 100% Affection level for the hentai scene in your book. You need 100% to unlock that and you need max lvl and evolution to unlock animations.

Also for anyone who decided they want to try this game on HARD MODE setting you can go through it with 2* and 3* girls only, you will only get so far before having to get rid of the 2*s for more 3*s or 4*s but it is quite a long way before you need to do that.

Masterwolf
04-25-2016, 05:10 AM
For starters the word you were after was EFFECT not AFFECT...

Wow man you might want to check your dictionary. Affect is usually a verb, and effect is usually a noun. To affect something is to change or influence it, and an effect is something that happens due to a cause. When you affect something, it produces an effect.

Try not to criticize when you don't even understand the words.

Skulkraken
04-25-2016, 06:01 AM
Also for anyone who decided they want to try this game on HARD MODE setting you can go through it with 2* and 3* girls only, you will only get so far before having to get rid of the 2*s for more 3*s or 4*s but it is quite a long way before you need to do that.

...This is actually what I decided to do. Why? Because I can, that's why.

ZOLANTON
04-25-2016, 06:47 AM
... The moment when you get two 4* from normal gacha... and you have both of them already. Aaah so frustrating, I only have 5 of them and I got duplicates. On the other hand I am missing only one 3*. After that I guess the only reason to keep using this Gacha is to get money from selling the girls or try to level up their skills.

Zandel
04-25-2016, 08:17 AM
Wow man you might want to check your dictionary. Affect is usually a verb, and effect is usually a noun. To affect something is to change or influence it, and an effect is something that happens due to a cause. When you affect something, it produces an effect.

Try not to criticize when you don't even understand the words.

Touche, I miss-read his post and added proper sentence structure in my head. I'll have to read more closely next time. Made my comment in around 10 seconds and wasn't paying attention at the time. My bad.

Fabloo
04-25-2016, 10:46 AM
It should be noted that if you are a collector you will want to keep the evolved 2* for their character quests.

Ramazan
04-25-2016, 11:21 AM
If you're free player and/or dont spend those gems easily on gacha then you'll soon be able to max aff all the girls anyway including 2* ones. And you know regardless of rarity max aff gives 1 flower gems. Anybody tried to max aff dupes and get the flower gems from them? (that would be a good way to farm gems)

ZeroZet
04-25-2016, 11:46 AM
Anybody tried to max aff dupes and get the flower gems from them? (that would be a good way to farm gems)No gems from dupes. They even say that in help and in game when you max the affection.