PDA

View Full Version : Journey To Cactace!

NoticeMeCactace
04-16-2016, 06:27 AM
Hello fellow knights!

I just want to make a mini diary on my journey in getting my favorite unit in FKG, Cactace

Why Cactace?
- Besides the superior stats, I really love her design! In my opinion, she is the best fist/hit user! (Even currently best unit in game!)

Day 1:
Around 4 pm at my time, I eagerly waited for the launch of nutaku's newest game, Flower Knight Girl. Around 15 minutes more, the game lets me in. I quickly logged in with 1 of my pre made accounts (I actually made 100 before hand). The game started. The first knight I encountered is St. Paulia. A very cute knight indeed. Later on I got her H-scene. Then I went with the tutorial. After that, I was given a chance to do a gacha. I got a Pricilla Gladioulus. Not really a good first pull. After the tutorial, the game gave me 5 more flower gems to summon a guaranteed 5*, and I got Convallaria. At first glance you could tell she is a yandere. I was left with 8 gems after the tutorial. I started my campaign to get the missing 2 gems. Now hat i have ten, I went back to the premium gacha screen. I prayed to the rng and focused on the image of cactace in front of me. I clicked draw. The pot break. I yelled, "break again!". But it didnt. Canola shows up. Not the girl I'm expecting to. I still have another try so I shrugged it off. I clicked on draw once more. This time, it didn't break even once. Blue Lotus is the result.

"I guess I have to log in another account", I say to myself as failing to get her in my first try.

Day 2:
I opened my eyes in front of my laptop, trying to remember what happened. Apparently I spent all my time rerolling to get Cactace within the 100 accounts I made. But I failed every single time. I checked on the clock on my screen: 4:47 pm. I vaguely remember that I slept around 3:45 pm, so I had only an hour of sleep. By this time I need to decide on my main account. Upon analyzing which one is the best, I came up with the account with Violet-Cepha-Alstroe in it. Upon logging in, I got another 5 flower gems. That gave me hope of getting the unit of my dreams. I start logging in to my other accounts and tried to get her, but after all he effort, she didn't show up.

Day 3:
I decided to continue onto my account. During the campaign I saw two accounts on my friendlist have her.

"Why...?"

"Haven't I done enough?"

"What does they have that I lack"

feeling broken, I decided to share my story into the forums to ease the pain. I may also do a documentation on all my future rolls/rerolls. Yes, I still haven't given up. I really hope that one day, she will notice me...

-to be continued-

Schverika
04-16-2016, 07:53 AM
I salute your Waifu taste but not your method. If it'll be anything like DMM FKG, it's better to wait until a "pick any one gacha waifu" ticket deal comes up and then pay for that. I believe it was free on Christmas last year.

MiqDoloran
04-16-2016, 08:45 AM
I salute your Waifu taste but not your method. If it'll be anything like DMM FKG, it's better to wait until a "pick any one gacha waifu" ticket deal comes up and then pay for that. I believe it was free on Christmas last year.

I'm just assuming that this excludes the precious 6* waifus?

makinaz
04-16-2016, 08:49 AM

So in eight months, I'll have Alpinia. Better than dropping a couple thousand. :D

Schverika
04-16-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm just assuming that this excludes the precious 6* waifus?

It actually excludes 4* and below. I got my 6* Oncidium from one of those deals.

MiqDoloran
04-16-2016, 02:36 PM
Oh, how much for this guaranteed pull? $50?

Schverika
04-17-2016, 04:42 AM
One time 5000 yen deal. I hear last Christmas it was free (again, one-time). They don't exactly want to give you these 'choose your waifu' moments often.

Now, last month there was a "get a 6* you haven't got" deal for 5000 yen which wasn't limited to one roll. There was a cut-off point so the newest 6* weren't available from that.

Ramazan
04-17-2016, 09:12 AM
By this time I need to decide on my main account. Upon analyzing which one is the best, I came up with the account with Violet-Cepha-Alstroe in it.

So this is your best account? Seemed normal to me (if including free ones) and 100 account is a serious number you should get at least a 5* multiple times.

Ericridge
04-18-2016, 01:33 AM

All of sudden, I have some hope now. Cuz I was feeling bit bummed out.