PDA

View Full Version : How to make use of AW Betty's Gold GET

Lag
04-18-2016, 02:30 AM
Before awakening came out, people talked about how Betty's Gold GET would be very useful in earning gold. I am pretty much broke now from all the events and rushing to upgrade my units as high and as fast as I could. I last ditched most of my gold into awakening Betty and upgrading her levels.

I can't seem to figure out how to actually make use of it. I tried taking her to missions where she can solo kill everything on her own (where you funnel all enemies into one lane) and the gold she earns is actually much less than what I'd get running Base Scramble II on auto pilot with just selling everything. She doesn't seem like a unit who can handle higher maps on her own and get many kills out of it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

switch
04-18-2016, 02:38 AM
http://harem-battle.club/millennium-war-aigis/1086-aw-betty-apparently-gold-taught.html

kayfabe
04-18-2016, 03:08 AM
TLDR Version: Run Pastoral Gate, place Betty & Prince. Profit.

Lag
04-18-2016, 03:16 AM
Not sure how I even missed that. Thanks.

I'll give it a read.

Eab1990
04-18-2016, 08:24 AM
You're not even supposed to run BSII with the intent of selling your drops, btw. Desert maps are notorious for giving less gold than the previous maps.

kayfabe
04-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Yeah, you have evaluate things in terms of rewards per cha/stam instead of raw totals. Pastoral Gate isn't that impressive until you realize you can run it 3 as often as BSII and still have charisma left over to boot.

Unregistered
04-20-2016, 01:04 AM
don't noobs farm gold

rogues are for assassinations

if you want to farm gold get a lock/mage/hunter/warrior/paladin/priest/shaman/mudkip

also go back to wow

#YesItsMe

#GreetingsFromEcuador!

dip shits..

- - - Updated - - -

also remember my first perfect?

also remember how LITERALLY EVERYONE AWAKENS ON WITCHES xD

..|.,

http://i.harem-battle.club/image/R15

switch
04-20-2016, 01:49 AM
Cuterie wishes she could assassinate

soranokira
04-20-2016, 04:05 AM
Cuterie wishes she could assassinate

arguably she does after AW. 1% passive OP

ZeroZet
04-20-2016, 09:57 AM
Cuterie wishes she could assassinateLuckily for her, her SAW gives her just that, and ranged one too!)