PDA

View Full Version : next event already

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 05:28 AM
pps isnt giving us a break, next event starts tomorrow

also lilith seems to be really in trend, she also replace aira on ur profile screen

i wonder if there might be something different with this eg event

lilith is back but we only had a short time to rest -_-

SumTingRong
04-18-2016, 05:36 AM
she might be the eg :D finally h-scenes with lilith

lacus
04-18-2016, 06:21 AM
Chibi Lilith is pretty cute.

That is all.

Mattress
04-18-2016, 06:43 AM
Lilith is overrated.

Tenhou
04-18-2016, 06:53 AM
No need for a break in this game anyways as long as you play it casually. Staying within the top 1k is the easiest thing in existence.

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 07:13 AM
Honestly PPS is really boring outside of events, I don't mind the quick turnaround.

You don't have to play much each day to complete Week 1 of elite guard. It's week 2 that requires being online a lot to hit SEGs.

Also, when I initially got into PPS I was disappointed there wasn't more Lilith, so hopefully she has a new card in this event.

DragonSR
04-18-2016, 11:06 AM
I kind of love the idea of another Event right off the bat. Plus, that Lilith Hype Doe! ^^

ChibiKika
04-18-2016, 11:31 AM
Can't say I'm too fond of the back to back. I'm heading off to a funeral, and then a vacation (on a boat), and won't be back until the event's over.

Guess that's gonna be a miss for the next EG this time around...shame too, EG's been my fave event type.

Unregistered
04-18-2016, 12:10 PM
I wouldn't mind the back-to-back events if they hadn't just released a new area before the last event that a lot of people haven't had time to finish yet. I'm still working up to the second seduction battle, and it's a really cute boss that I'm really looking forward to seeing the scenes/adding to my cards. Although during EG events you can sometimes use your stamina for exploring while waiting for your focus to recover, once you hit the seduction battle all progress halts till the end of the event if you want to do well in the event.

Anyway, is there going to be the same kind of organization there was for last time?

JSensei
04-18-2016, 03:16 PM
I wouldn't mind the back-to-back events if they hadn't just released a new area before the last event that a lot of people haven't had time to finish yet. I'm still working up to the second seduction battle, and it's a really cute boss that I'm really looking forward to seeing the scenes/adding to my cards. Although during EG events you can sometimes use your stamina for exploring while waiting for your focus to recover, once you hit the seduction battle all progress halts till the end of the event if you want to do well in the event.

Anyway, is there going to be the same kind of organization there was for last time?

Considering that Chibikika isn't going to be around for this one.... I'm guessing no... Not to the same extent. We can probably revive his thread and just keep using it as is. Or I can try to copy it or something. I have no idea how he made the chart.

bringitback
04-18-2016, 03:28 PM
Considering that Chibikika isn't going to be around for this one.... I'm guessing no... Not to the same extent. We can probably revive his thread and just keep using it as is. Or I can try to copy it or something. I have no idea how he made the chart.

You could use a Google document instead although admittedly that isn't as clean as just having all the info on the forum.

lacus
04-19-2016, 05:18 AM
You could just quote his post and copy it to use his formatting.

i.e.
Forum NameIGNIDEvent SED

Or just use the table function in advanced mode.

JSensei
04-19-2016, 03:03 PM
There's an advanced mode? Now that you mention it, I suppose there IS one. I'll be damned.