PDA

View Full Version : Some help needed or information.

xtoxin
04-18-2016, 06:33 PM
I can't seem to get the movies to work on peropero seduction. I disabled my adblocker for nutaku, but it didn't make a difference. It also doesn't show anything when the gambit game was live. I get a popup, with a skip button, but no matter how long I let it load(?) it stays black. Going back to the movies I have unlocked playing the explore game also doesn't work. Im pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen unless it's simply not in the game anymore I dunno.
So If anyone know more about this it's appriciated.

JSensei
04-18-2016, 08:15 PM
What browser are you using? I notice the videos don't work on Safari. They DO work in Chrome and in Puffin.

chillinfar
04-19-2016, 08:27 AM
If you use Linux, Flash 11.2 for Mozilla has issues with movies. Other reason can be download issues, this can be solved clearing cache (or blame your ISP due to flash traffic, some ISP filter this kind of content).

xtoxin
04-22-2016, 04:35 PM
Well, im currently using my good olde win 7 ultimate, and I use firefox yes. Flash is currently on update 21 R,0. Im pretty sure I have the newest. I can try clearing cache, but if that doesn't work and the ISP is filtering it.. Then im pretty much screwed. Unless there's still a by-pass for that, which I don't know any haha.

Vic47
04-23-2016, 09:00 AM
I'm running WIn7 Ultimate too and Firefox is my favourite browser also, but Firefox certainly has problems with PeroPero Seduction. It had at least stuttering on animations and crashes during Elite Guard 3, when i've started to play PPS, as far as i remember, so i switched to other browsers for playing PPS. I'd recommend you to use Google Chrome, since it is officially the best browser for Nutaku games as they (Nutaku) say, but i can also advice you to use Maxthon, since it allows to detach Flash elements (like browser games or online videos) from their web pages in the separate, resizeable windows, so you can, for example, detach PPS, shrink it to the size of box of matches and keep that tiny handy window in the corner of your screen all the time, on top of all other windows, to always see your Focus/Stamina status, Elite Guard status, easily hunt Pink Cases during Gambit events or just roll those ~100 N Gacha every day for Daily Flirting Missions while doing other stuff, like chatting on Discord, surfing the Web, playing some othe browser game, etc. (you name it).
Here is an example of how it looks if you do that:
More than that, Maxthon has a built in Resource Sniffer, which you can use to download PPS game files like card images, animations, background music and Movies to your hard drive quite easily (though, most of the resources are packed into .swf archive files, so you'll need additional tools like SWFRIP to extract those files from them) - you can use it to get images for our HBC Wiki like that, for example, or to use card images as avatars here, etc. And of course the Sniffer works not only in PPS... ^_~

xtoxin
05-03-2016, 03:43 PM
Thanks a lot! Surely I can work around this now, thanks for all the info!
( I never heard of maxthon before haha)

EDIT: So yeah, I tried chrome and it works lol. Does it not have anything to do with acceptance of third party cookies? Cause Firefox has some shit with that sometimes. Does the game show the videos on your firefox?
I know how to change it, but I don't know what site or link I have to green light. Just nutaku.net? I can always try. Might even work too ha.

chillinfar
05-04-2016, 12:05 AM
The real issue is how PPS download content to browser. That's why sometimes some areas stuck or you was forced to download part of the game. This can be easy to prove using a network sniffer.

FYI, i can view movies from Seamonkey (the "brother" of Firefox) using the quirky Flash 11.2.